[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've gotten myself an Ankh necklace from my local magic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: timthumb.jpg (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
27 KB, 400x400
So I've gotten myself an Ankh necklace from my local magic store, and they put it in a small container with what seems to be Lavender seeds, said to leave it there for a week to ''purify it''. Seems like mundane superstition to me, but I wanted some second opinions. Is there any purpose to doing this?
>>
File: tH4Nt05 (20).jpg (76 KB, 584x826) Image search: [Google]
tH4Nt05 (20).jpg
76 KB, 584x826
>>
Never change b
>>
>>17827703
I never use /b/ for precisely that reason. I'm never going to change it so long as I never go there.
>>
>>17827688
just sprinkle some water, run it over incense smoke, and call it a day.
>>
>>17827688
> local magic store
>>
File: 1330018565398.png (231 KB, 500x409) Image search: [Google]
1330018565398.png
231 KB, 500x409
NO NO NO.

You MUST MASTURBATE with it on.
You must get close to cumming, just barely there, and then imagine the energy going into the ankh shape that is within you.

That is how you energize it.
Also say Ankh, in a dramatic magicky voice, you wanna feel the sound up your asshole and in your belly.

Do the edging thing about three times.
It will give you the vitality to fight serpents.
I know this only because I'm a freak reincarnation accident.
>>
If you're ignorant of your intentions then no.
>>
File: 0b4.jpg (42 KB, 453x576) Image search: [Google]
0b4.jpg
42 KB, 453x576
>>17827688
>buys religious symbol said to protect from stuff considered supersticious
>thinks preparation is stupid because it seems supersticious
>>
File: y6565656.jpg (89 KB, 483x744) Image search: [Google]
y6565656.jpg
89 KB, 483x744
>>17829738
>supersticious
>>
File: krooo48finale-46.jpg (34 KB, 799x449) Image search: [Google]
krooo48finale-46.jpg
34 KB, 799x449
>>17829714
>Also say Ankh, in a dramatic magicky voice, you wanna feel the sound up your asshole and in your belly.
You'll feel something, but it ain't sound
>>
>>17829714
Had a hearty chuckle, good post

>>17829738
I just like ankhs honestly, I might use it as a focus for some meditative practice.

>>17828433
I mostly frequent that wiccan store because it stocks authors I read and some stuff I'm interested in, but I'm sceptical of a lot of modern interpretations of mysticism, especially the kind of neopaganism they practice there.

I remember being there once and the owner (an old lady that looks like a witch) sold a talisman to someone telling them it'll bring them good fortune but that the enchantment only lasts 6 months, and they have to come back and buy another one afterwards, which I found really funny and I pitied the customer. Hey I guess even witches have to get on that hustle.

>>17829718
That's exactly why I've had some hesitation. As an adherent of chaos magick I don't believe it'll have any power I don't project onto it myself, but if I follow the ritual for myself it might have some value. I might follow the procedure for the sake of the ritual itself, in a confucian kind of way.
>>
>>17829937
>not making your own pendants/jewelry.
>ankh

Well, aside from having horrible taste in symbolism, I can say the answer to your problem here is to start making stuff yourself, or having a close friend make it according to your specific guidelines.

It's honestly not that hard to do, as long as you work with wood and/or soft metals. As a chaote that should be your first instinct anyway.

I.e....

>"fuck your shit, I'm doing it my way."
>>
>>17829738

I'm not supersticious, but i'm a little sticious. Better safe then sorry right?
>>
>>17829965
/thread ^ 400
>>
I hate th9ses pagan shops. I hate pagans in generals. Overall : old pagans.
>>
>>17827703
Miss u Dee Dee >>
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.