[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canzo Empyrean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 12
File: canzoempyrean01.jpg (50 KB, 427x318) Image search: [Google]
canzoempyrean01.jpg
50 KB, 427x318
I'm interested in haunted or cursed media. I don't mean horror movies or spooky pictures or unsettling music-- I mean cases where the media itself is paranormal.

Pleasure everlasting.
>>
File: 4307889567_9c3862d45b.jpg (54 KB, 427x318) Image search: [Google]
4307889567_9c3862d45b.jpg
54 KB, 427x318
>>
File: canzoempyrean02.jpg (26 KB, 427x318) Image search: [Google]
canzoempyrean02.jpg
26 KB, 427x318
>>
File: canzoempyrean07.jpg (32 KB, 427x318) Image search: [Google]
canzoempyrean07.jpg
32 KB, 427x318
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>
there is a lost episode of the simpsons. not creepy-pasta. they remade the episode later after correcting for some... peculiarities.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2rl4xg_some-enchanted-evening-clip_fun
>>
File: Canzo_empyrean.jpg (70 KB, 450x289) Image search: [Google]
Canzo_empyrean.jpg
70 KB, 450x289
Fans have put together about 45 minutes of the 2 and a half hour long movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8L0xYJZPy8

Watching it won't make your life better.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy8kmfdDPko

wpkepkw is the onlly cursed youtube video I know of
>>
>>17826985
not cursed faggot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5-JDgU-9ME
>>
>>
File: 181509_v1.jpg (15 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
181509_v1.jpg
15 KB, 300x375
Haunted painting. Very famous way back when.
>>
>>17827096
is this where they got struck by lightnighg but didn't know it was coming in the pic?
>>
bump for interest!
>>
>>17827108

That the pic which made peoples houses burn down? Only heard of it because of Karl Pilkington
>>
>>17827379
Yeah, a ring he was wearing started vibrating and then BOOM they got smoked.
>>
File: canzoempyrean10.jpg (31 KB, 427x318) Image search: [Google]
canzoempyrean10.jpg
31 KB, 427x318
MOAR CANZO!
>>
>>17828039

I'll tell you about Canzo Empyrean. Look up Baron Ambrosia.

This rabbit hole goes deep, deep, deep. Stuff I don't think these /x/files are ready for.

He's got a show on the Cooking Channel now, by the way. Maybe think about that too?
>>
>>17828054

this is a GI JOE spin off?
>>
>>17824213

Link to other thread. Same stuff.
>>
>>17828054

HOLY SHIT!

http://www.cookingchanneltv.com/shows/the-culinary-adventures-of-baron-ambrosia.html
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
Pic of Baron Ambrosia from the movie.
>>
My ex-friend of mine randomly stumbled upon the trailer for Canzo Empyrean several years back. I don't know how, but it only had like 17 views at the time and even years after it was posted it never rose above three or four hundred (this was before someone retitled it as "G.I. Joe movie trailer," jettisoning its views to over a million). Anyways, it was too elaborate to be an "art joke" and too crazy to have been made without the desire to show off its surreal and psychedelic brilliance, but we always had a good time getting baked out of minds and watching the trailer and showing it friends (scaring a few).
We tried contacting him once about getting a copy of Canzo Empyrean because information on it outside of its incredibly ambiguous and somewhat unnerving website (http://www.canzoempyrean.com/main.html), was non existant. Then one day a clip from the film came up on Youtube which caught our attention due to a mysterious phone number posted at the end. After much contemplation, and being really curious to see the film, we gave the number a shot. A man with a deep and brooding voice answered and we asked him how we could come by a copy a Canzo. He told us to give him an email address where he could send us instructions on obtaining a copy of the film. A few days later the email came, it was very professional, and consisted of a set of 'instructions.' We had to tag with spray paint the Canzo Empyrean logo on 20 items in our city, one of them being a police car (!), and document our graffiti with pictures. After that he said he would send us a unique watermarked copy, which he threateningly and austerely added that he would be able to identify if it popped up online anywhere and that "serious consequences would ensue." Anyways we never ended up tagging a police car (or anything else for that matter), but the point was made clear - this man was entirely dedicated to keeping his film very, very far underground
>>
>>17827108
True. My brother got this when he married.

They had two fire in the house - in two weeks!

Now its burried on the neighbors ground.
>>
>>17826727
Looks like a shitty B movie.

What's the appeal besides it being "lost"?
>>
>>17826792
Please explain the peculiarities, I watched the video and it looks like an ullman show animation version of a later episode. I don't understand how they differ.:
>>
>>17830102
it isn't lost, someone have a copy but doesn't want to stream it so easily
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.