[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 125x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 125x233
I think there is another consciousness interacting with my mind somehow.

Anyone know how to identify what it is?

Some kind of mind control technology? Is my mind communicating with itself in the future? Is it a spirit?

What could it be?
>>
>>17822938
You have to ask it, ask it with good, honest intentions and Truth in mind.
>>
>>17822938
Literally schizophrenia, go see a doctor immediately before you lose your shit and ruin your life, OP
>>
>>17822938
Are you a writer? Accidental tulpa.
>>
>>17822976
I don't know what's going on. Back in 2009 I awoke one night with sleep paralysis and saw a shadow being trying to merge with my body. Then some kind of psychic effects started happening on and off.
>>
Ack ack ack ack ack ack ack
>>
File: Blade_Runner_poster.jpg (34 KB, 297x446) Image search: [Google]
Blade_Runner_poster.jpg
34 KB, 297x446
>>17822938
>>
>>17823084
Either you have a vivid imagination and some latent psychic abilities or you legit got possessed by a weak shadow entity.
>>
>>17823153
Whatever it is it knows things about the near future and gives me thoughts about such sometimes. But usually meaningless stuff. Like I'll be walking and suddenly think about ice cream then a moment later an ice cream truck drives past me. Just stupid stuff for the most part. It's as if something is observing my life from the future and sending me ideas about what I'll see just to mess with me and make me wonder wtf is going on with reality.
>>
>>17823196
Not really. It's just your brain coming back together.

Watch this video about a guy, who has "split-brain."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLzP1VCANo

The part of his brain that can process language doesn't know why the part of his brain that can process imagery draws the things it does.

OP, you have a part of your brain that is so smart that it's practically psychic. It's not *really* psychic, because that wouldn't be very scientific, now would it? But it's a part of your brain that it so smart, that it takes everything that's going on around you, and creates models of what might happen in the near future. The models aren't *really* the future, because that wouldn't be very scientific, now would it? But they're pretty close to how the future usually unfolds.

The part of your brain I am talking about is called your Pineal Gland. Ya' might have heard of it. It's now coming back into contact with the rest of your brain, so for the first since you were a kid, you have access to this immense amount of processing and sensory information. It can be a bit overwhelming at first. Your split-brain is starting to heal.

Feel free to not take advice from anybody who doesn't know what you're going through. If a person still hasn't reconnected their pineal gland to the rest of their brain, they're going to have no idea what you're talking about. It's like trying to explain vision to a blind man. They're going to be absolutely convinced that you're blind too, because they've never seen somebody who wasn't blind. (They've never seen anyone who was blind either, because they're blind.)

The reason it feels like it's another consciousness, is because two parts of your brain have been living in the same body for so long now, that they might even have different personality schemas. So, take it slow, and reintegrate yourself in a way that works for both aspects of your mind. Each part of your consciousness has always been there, but just out of each other's awareness.
>>
>>17823333
Ughh.. utter bullshit..

I see you are trying to be scientific. But you lean more towards the other end. You would love to name is psychic ability.
So according to your description, being able to "predict" stuff, makes on psychic.
Like when I drop an object and I guess it will hit the ground in a matter of seconds, Im automatically a psychic. Obviously, this is a basic example, you can do more complicated/educated guesses or predictions.. subconsciously that is!
That does not make on psychic.

A truer form of psychic, in my opinion, would be to be able to predict something for which you have no input on.
>>
>>17823428
stupid typos...
*it
*one
>>
>>17823196
Does the ice cream tuck follow a specific route? If it's on a schedule, it's not real prediction.
>>
File: brain.png (207 KB, 1895x631) Image search: [Google]
brain.png
207 KB, 1895x631
>>17823333
nice quads, nice post.

What you wrote is very interesting to me, because I have similar ideas lying around in my archives.

I would like to know more, so i ask.
Would you mind sharing more about these two brain parts you mention? do you mean two distinct physical parts of the brain? i would really appreciate any details you can provide.

also, any sources of your studies are very welcome.
good day.
>>
>>17823499
I believe that what we're seeing is evolution in progress. The phenomena you're experiencing is very similar to a hypothesis called the Bicameral Mind:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicameralism_%28psychology%29

Except instead of audio sensory information, you're becoming in touch with a different kind of sensory information, not yet named. I call it "psy," and if I understand Eastern philosophy correctly, then Asians have typically called it "chi." What it is specifically is an awareness of awareness itself. In other words, the ability to put your mind into a recursive loop. Consider the following:

You know what a pebble feels like, I'm assuming. What about a nerve, do you know what a nerve feels like? What does a nerve that's feeling a pebble feel like? Does it feel differently than a nerve that's not feeling a pebble, or a nerve that's feeling a nerve that's feeling a pebble? The ability to mentally trace and understand these pathways of internalized sensation is something I've noticed not all people are cognitively able to do. My hypothesis is that just as with the bicameral mind, humans experienced what they believed were audio hallucinations as their left and right brains melded over centuries of evolution, we're now seeing a statistically significant number of humans whose brains are melding a third section of their brain, the Pineal Gland, whose function is to take many possible scenarios, and experience them simultaneously together. This application of intelligence is functionally identical to the computing algorithm called A* Search:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-ilgA_XNI0

Not needing to exist in a perfect state of certainty all the time, your brain is capable of visualizing multiple possible scenarios in tandem, until it finds the correct (shortest) path to the future, and then that's the path you experience as reality, as your mind guides you through it. Do you feel like you're experiencing life from memory rather than in real time?
>>
>>17823604
Unlike a computer algorithm however, your brain needn't be confined to bits and bytes. Psy or Chi, or whatever you want to call the unit by which awareness is measured, is more like a vinyl record than a digital recording. It's analogue, and organic. (It might similar to a quantum computer, but nobody's sure what a quantum computer is quite yet.)

It would be educational for you to learn the difference between a depth first A* search, and a breadth first A* search, as well as exploring any variation therein.

Drunvalo Melchizedek has a short seminar on youtube, where he explains a method the Azteks used to groom and exercise their pineal glands:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AtJU1bxsCk

The best 'documentary' I can link about how that works is for you to just try it, and see what it is exactly you're doing. And that's going to be a common theme as you explore this new part of your brain, therefor mind. Rather than reading things from a book, or viewing it as an outsider, you can sometimes more easily put yourself into the real life situation and learn as a subject matter yourself. It's kind of like treating the entire Earth as a living library, where you're a character within the material you're reading.

The reason this is necessary for the pineal gland activation exercise, is because the reason the exercise works is by having the person attune and gain awareness of their body. It is absolutely the case that you are simply imagining these antennas coming out of your head. It is absolutely true that this is in your imagination. And then, having put the idea in your imagination, it serves as a model, by which you gain an awareness of your nervous system. The exercise is to feel what it feels like to grasp the air around your head *as if* there were a beam of energy projecting outwards, while simultaneously feeling from your head what it would feel like if there were such a beam. It's an exercise that connects the nerves between your hand, and your head
>>
>>17823634
Once you have the concept of putting yourself into a state of mind where the Earth is a living library, you won't need to see source material. By just holding the concept of a person's argument in your mind, and then--and this part's very important--letting go of it completely, letting it sink back down into your subconscious, then the next time you're reminded of the concept, whatever thing you just observed that reminded you of that concept again will be related to their source material from which they learned the concept in the first place. This is how this new part of your brain communicates to you. It attaches relevance to what you're experiencing in real time, to the concepts that you've shown interest towards in the past. For a fun, light hearted change of pace, you can watch this Steven Universe episode to see what I mean.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3j25vh

Your pineal gland is like a mirror--it can only communicate to you, by showing you your own memories as they pertain to your situation in real time.

Just like how my original image was either a person's head, or a picture of a tree depending on how you look at it, the pineal gland is like a genie, and the rest of you is like the lamp. But when connected and working in tandem, you're not a genie, or a lamp. You're not a demon, or a spirit, or a mind control experiment, or any of that. When connected and working in tandem, you're a full, complete human, and you can literally do anything in your imagination. The sky's not even the limit anymore, friend.
>>
File: brain2.png (138 KB, 1902x886) Image search: [Google]
brain2.png
138 KB, 1902x886
>>17823604
>>17823634
>>17823677
Awesome, I thank you for your time and effort.
And I'm sure other anons that are on earlier steps of the journey will appreciate the scope of your explanation.

I am glad to find someone with similar ideas to mine, and I enjoy the new perspective.

I am sorry I have nothing to offer in return.

good day.
>>
>>17823196
You subconsciously heard or saw the icecream truck?
>>
File: Mirror-Art-Jeppe-Hein-3.jpg (108 KB, 468x341) Image search: [Google]
Mirror-Art-Jeppe-Hein-3.jpg
108 KB, 468x341
>>17823927
There's evidence that people who have lost their eyesight, compensate by instead focusing their awareness on hearing. Specifically, when a sense is "focused on," studies indicate an enhanced ability to distinguish two separate close pulses of information compared with individuals with less focus that perceive two close pulses as a single blurred pulse. Meant this way, "focus" can be compared to increasing the frame rate on a long exposure camera.

http://www.jneurosci.org/content/32/28/9626.abstract?sid=554f9c9c-ec7e-4c33-87a0-3f2416e52e24

It appears that the wall to enhanced sensory perception (ESP) is a matter of mental processing rather than perception. Blind people don't have better ears, but their attention is focused on just hearing. Since their mind is not processing visual information, it can process more audio information instead.

But what happens when a person is not blind, or deaf, but simply has a brain that is able to process more sensory information than is available at any given moment in real time? What does a person who's fully caught up with their sensory perception in real time, and has extra processing left over to analyze into the future experience?

>>17823604
>You know what a pebble feels like, I'm assuming. What about a nerve, do you know what a nerve feels like? What does a nerve that's feeling a pebble feel like? Does it feel differently than a nerve that's not feeling a pebble, or a nerve that's feeling a nerve that's feeling a pebble? The ability to mentally trace and understand these pathways of internalized sensation is something I've noticed not all people are cognitively able to do.

Sounds and light, and all senses can do this. Does a car that's driving behind a car sound differently than a car that's not driving behind a car? If you can ascertain the difference between an icecream truck that's driving alone, compared to an icecream truck whose music is echoing off the car in front of it, you can hear much farther away.
>>
>>17825171
Once a person's sense are interconnected through a part of their brain that's capable of processing fractal based information in a synesthetic way, they can learn to distinguish the difference between the sound of an echo of an icecream truck's music off of a red car, compared to the sound of an echo of an icecream truck off a green car, and any combination of physical phenomena therein. Tracing information this way resembles a Rune Goldberg Machine, whereby information is encoded in any series of pieces which connect, whether those pieces are sound waves, light waves, memories, or just anything at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ve4M4UsJQo

Rune Goldberg Machines are interesting, because they demonstrate the scientific definition of information and entropy with every day objects; anything that can send a coherent message, no matter how many times that message changes its form along the way.
>>
File: Wave_packet_(dispersion).gif (29 KB, 200x115) Image search: [Google]
Wave_packet_(dispersion).gif
29 KB, 200x115
>>17825177
Another interesting aspect of quantum mechanics that tends to get overlooked is the shape of a wave packet. It has trailing ends and beginnings, and sort of inches its way into existence. This would seem to indicate that precognition of a sort could be achieved, if somehow the trailing part of the wave packet could be amplified.

Well. I leave whether or not that's possible up to your imagination. However, what are conscious beings if not amplifiers for sensory information? What is intelligence if not the increasing or decreasing of probability states?
>>
File: bipolar-disorder-8-638.jpg (66 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
bipolar-disorder-8-638.jpg
66 KB, 638x479
>>17823333
This is what bipolars actually believe.
>>
>>17825177
Literally autistic word salad.

>>17825188
Get out with your quantum woo shitfuck you insufferable ass.
>>
File: Gibbly_Gobbly.png (2 MB, 1216x1212) Image search: [Google]
Gibbly_Gobbly.png
2 MB, 1216x1212
>>17825208
>>
note this is more dangerous than just saying its not real, if it botherse you change your name and swear it wasnt you, try going off grid, keep a shotgun cuh skinwalkers,

if you want to know what it is keep reading

step 1: dont ever get scared, you have nothing to be scared of, they mostly use fear based programming and then trick people into showing them shit/helping them, if you not scared and dont believe in aliens they have far less power

step 2: its god most likely or a man or frog of gods nervous system/mind/lungs/(bad)stomache, relax... it could also be your parents, or uncle or someone trying to help you

if it wont leave though......
its the cannibal in the pic >>17822938

he ate some elephants to get that brain
and he ate some monkeys to get feet
and he ate some bats to get wings

full fledged flying psychich demon
i mean it could also be god
call it what u want drake,rake, dragon, serpent, pirahna, naga, whatever

for more about the mkultra youtube aman apeman

next 4 posts : http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17686032/#17687040

next 3 posts http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17817584/#17817741

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17808624/#17811572
>>
>>17822938
become pals, teamwork through life

it's fun
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.