[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: post everything you know concerning ayys, demons, and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1465953155063.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1465953155063.gif
1 MB, 300x225
ITT: post everything you know concerning ayys, demons, and the Feds
> bonus if you can confirm they're all in cahoots with the devil
Drop it on me anons
>>
they hate judgement
they look like cartoon characters
they fucked god over
>>
All just part of the devils plots trying to get power. Ultimatley usless because we already know Christ will win and banish him.
>>
>>17810650
INTERDENOMINATIONAL DEMONIC BEINGS
>>
>>17810650
Ian, get back to work and stop shitposting on 4chan.
>>
File: You.jpg (145 KB, 464x259) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
145 KB, 464x259
>>17810650
Please kill yourself
>>
ETS are real. Earth's semi-quarantined because there's a bunch of insane humans who have nuclear warheads and have tried using them in space. That's kind of a no-no. And while interstellar is so advanced that they can just effortlessly switch off anybody's missiles mid flight--and there are military reports of this happening--at the same time, they don't... really want to be in this role. The vast majority of ETs are interested in Earth as an equal, with in its own representation by the locals. It's fairly well known in the universe that puppet states don't fare well beyond like the first 40 years that they get started. In fact, that's pretty well known even on this planet, but again--insane warmongering nuke holders trying to puppet state the whole world, because they're still convinced that can actually ever work.

So, they're basically holding orbit, waiting for the rest of humanity to calm down and begin dialogues. Ugh, there's still really no official embassy for this sort of thing, so if you want you can actually just make your home an embassy. Or, go out somewhere away from civilization and do it. A very very small handful of people are already doing this. Steven Greer is perhaps the most well known, but even still I want to estimate around 1,000 human groups around the world said "fuck the government, we''ll just begin our own talks," and have begun doing so.

However, if you start going all saturday morning cartoon about it, and trying to like take over the world or some shit, they're just going to ignore. Far from being edgy and cool, that's just ridiculously immature. They conflate that with the behavior of a child, not the behavior of a warlord. There are something like "warlords" in the interstellar community, although "peacelord" would make more sense, since if your jurisdiction falls into a state of conflict, that's an indication that you failed your job, kind of like how if you run a pizza store, and it catches on fire, you probably suck at your job.
>>
>>17810835

cont...

If you ever do manage to make contact, and I hope you have the opportunity to do so, what's going to really blow your mind, if you're like me, is just how not-alien they are. ETs, having made it this far without having their civilizations fail, are very very sensible. They have a sense of manners, and protocol. They can speak your language, it's just another set of about 5,000 sounds or so strung together. It's not hard. Most ET species in general are very, very intelligent. I mean, they just have their shit figured out.

They don't wake up each morning, scrambling and worrying about bills, barely managing to make it to the coffee to drug their system into overdrive just long enough to get to a job they hate, where they procrastinate until the end of the day just long enough to get stuck in traffic, rage at everyone at the road, turn on irritating music they don't really like in order to distract their minds long enough to get home and crash on the sofa. Not so much any of that bullshit.

So for them to wake up, travel to a planet, spend about 5 minutes listening and picking up the dialect in a region and then repeat back with some semblance of meaning behind it isn't all that difficult or impressive from their perspective. Their concentration and awareness is just that high. They are literally on a higher level of consciousness, in the most empirical way I can phrase that. Their consciousness, their ability to cognitively perceive the universe around them, is typically a lot more than what we have down here.

But we're learning, and one day that's gonna' be our children up there. In fact--and this part's cool as fuck--one day our children's children might learn time travel. And come back to us, and say "Hey poppers. What's crackin!"
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.