[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Actual proof/results
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: Proof of induction.jpg (41 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
Proof of induction.jpg
41 KB, 800x480
https://youtu.be/zqga-JY2U8E

I'm posting this video to prove the occult has some merit and that a society aware of reality exist and has existed before this one and also a poster keeps posting about summoning the goetia without posting the results. For this ritual I created an original personal ritual incorporating rap and other things.

You will notice in the background a shade reacting to my music in the left hand side behind me. This is an open room with no light and was recorded in the early evening. The reason for the color of my video is due to the supernatural, all factors were orchestrated by a higher power.

Tldr : Ask someone who successfully joined a hidden realm of reality anything
>>
Also you have to watch the whole video because you need to see the shade taking form
>>
I Dont get why people are not interested in this thread it is actual legitimate proof of something supernatural, ffs look at pic in the op.
>>
Eh, I'm not really a rap fan. How do i know you're not just trying to spam your mixtape?
>>
>>17805185
Turn off the volume just watch the video.
>>
That was neat. How come Crowley didn't rap?
>>
>>17805229
Because like the Nazi scientist who was being contacted by what he thought were angels had ulterior less than pure intentions.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 252x240
>>17805179 >>17804912
Proof. You mean evidence, right? This can be repeated in an academic setting, right? I see a self serving shitpost. Good luck NeckBeard.

BTW: what do the beings from another realm use for food. If it is energy, what is its source and what is the precise method of consuming this energy.
>>
The image quality is so shit that the background movement could be literally anything
>>
>>17805302
Why would I take the time to fake this?

Please recreate the circumstances and upload your own video.

Also energy can be manipulated in infinite ways just because your not ignorant doesn't make this fact true. Photosynthesis is one way energy is absorbed eating another then there are other methods like vampirism or chakra manip. The list goes on and on, definitely a weird question to ask with due to the many answers that can be given.

Also that's an old YouTube account which I Dont use anymore but your obviously abused since you think everyone is on a come up.
>>
>>17805319
>definite shape
>anything
>>
>>17805319
Bingo. The thread and the video are complete shit, that's why nobody is interested. It serves as evidence for your reliance on common effects in low quality recordings in order to create an image you can claim is paranormal, when it plainly isn't.

If the area you're referring to is proof of some sort of "being" then the video also proves that you have a black spot on your left cheek which changes shape while you listen to rap.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 320x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 320x310
>>17805325
I have no need or reason to reproduce the video effects. The burden of proof is on you.
>your obviously abused since you think everyone is on a come up.
You are rude and offensive and have provided no proof of anything
>>17804912
>Ask someone who successfully joined a hidden realm of reality anything
Let me simplify this:
1. How do you eat (i.e. replenish your energy)?
2. Do the law of physics apply in this other realm?
>>
>>17805325
>why would I fake this?

In the context of this thread? For the attention, obviously. But nobody is saying you faked anything. In all likelihood you're just ignorant (willfully, perhaps) of the fact that effects like the one you're referencing are common in low quality videos or videos which have been altered.

Either you're a moron, somehow unaware of all of this, or you're aware of it and you believe the rest of us are morons who are unaware of it.
>>
>>17805363
The reason you won't is because you can't, try and find one video like this I'll be waiting.

And your questions can have different answers due to different circumstances there is not across the board answer for questions like that, you sound deluded for even asking those questions twice in that manner.
>>
>>17805367
There are other factors which come in to play which make me support my claims later that night around 3 I went to burn my book of shadows because of what I discovered on this and other videos and it literally started to rain every time I put the flame to the book.
>>
File: image.png (269 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
269 KB, 600x400
>>17805368
You said ask anything. I did. You have failed to answer. Your shitpost is confirmed.
Just wow. The children of Summer
>>
ITT: nobody can ignore tripfags
>>
>>17805368
And yet, out of all the different supposed answers there are for those questions, you haven't provided even one.

There is plenty of delusion in this thread, yes. That was true the second you created the post.
>>
>>17805382
And you actually, truly believe that any of those things qualify as legitimate evidence for your claims? Let alone "proof"?
>>
>>17805285

>>17804912

>PLUGGING YOUR SHIT ON X
a new form of retardation
>>
>>17805403
Hmm read >>17805325

I stated photo synthesis and general energy manipulation which include etheric vampirism, I'm not going to list all methods that's why I said general energy manip because no matter what method you use to harness energy its just energy manip. Thanks for the insults but you guys are not reading the thread and your kind of dense.
>>
>>17805456
This is really not that type of thread.
>>
>>17805612
>nobody wants to play along
>they're the stupid ones
>>
File: 1457797977731.gif (1 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457797977731.gif
1 MB, 400x400
>>
Jesus, what a waste of bandwidth. Please help make /x/ great again and kill yourself.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.