[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can i tell if there is a demon, bad spirit or parasite attached
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 5
File: 1abc.jpg (143 KB, 745x995) Image search: [Google]
1abc.jpg
143 KB, 745x995
how can i tell if there is a demon, bad spirit or parasite attached to my mind soul whatever. are there ways? can someone feel it?
>>
first of all you have to realize that you yourself are a parasite to this earth.
>>
>>17803668
and earth is a parasite of the sun. now?
>>
>>17803672
Now go into a completely white and bare room. I am talking about bleached walls and everything
>>
>>17803694
i don't have access to a room like that.
>>
>>17803706
Well, you're fucked then.
>>
>>17803713
>>
Go see doctor. He will tell you have autism.
>>
>>17803661
Quartz, swallow a finely grounded quartz (bout 500 mg should be fine)
If you feel a feeling of burning feel you probably scratched your stomach because yhe quartz wasn't fine enough
If you feel lighter (seriously lighter) the quartzentered your body and captured thefucking demon or whatever, give it a few days and you'll shit a shiny as a sun piece of shit and you'll be free from the atachement of that semi-deity that was in you
>>
>>17803729
Do not do this.
>>
>>17803735
why? is that physically dangerous?

>>17803729
why would a demon be defeated from some stone powder?
>>
>>17803661
OP, I have some bad news.....
>>
>>17803729
> if you feel a feeling of burning feel
Feels bad, man.
>>
>>17803759
let me guess, "you are a faggot"
>>
>>17803768
No....
Do you want me to tell you or not?
>>
>>17803745
>why? is that physically dangerous?
If you have to ask then go ahead and do us a favor and do it.
>>
>>17803771
yeah
>>
>>17803774
wait, how old are you?
>>
>>17803745
Shit mate I dunno, quartz is a really fucking stable mineral, only shit that fucks it up on molecular level is fluorine and high temperature alkalis
It is easy to trap stuff in it (gas, metal, other minerals)
There's a long fucking history behind it and I ain't gonna go into details
>>
>>17803780
over 20, under 30
>>
>>17803790
i was right.....

you're a fucking spastic
>>
>>17803762
Feels like dieing, man
>>
>>17803791
so far not
>>
>>17803796
lmao
you believe in demons, and you asked if consuming a large quantity of quartz would be damaging

You're an idiot. Get a life.
>>
>>17803804
thats not very kind of you, please dont be like this i have done nothing bad to you
>>
>>17803811
stop talking like a fag

You're clearly incredibly weak-willed. Grow a spine and get a job, you fucking pussy.
>>
>>17803814
alright, be good
>>
>>17803823
Are you employed?
>>
>>17803825
i work by myself and i have more than enough money, more than the average person by far, it doesnt matter though it means nothing at the end
>>
>>17803829
lmao
You live in your parent's basement, don't you, you schizophrenic tard?
>>
>>17803836
meh, i wondered if me doing so well with money in such a short time had something to do with the parasite or demon too. but you are right, im just a schizophrenic tard living in my parents basement.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 580x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 580x382
>>17803661 Yo!!! Why? What events (feelings) have brought you here and why do you automatically think it's a fucking demon. DETAILS!!! Why are you asking this question? Spit it out!!!
>>
>>17803840
>>17803844
I think this fellow tard is more your speed.
>>
>>17803844
not much, just a lot of bad feelings as paranoia and mood swings, thought voices that tell me demons arent bad and just misunderstood, in my past i attempted to contact demons for deals (but i didnt sense or see anything, so i brushed it off as not real) and a reader casually told me a few days ago he feels that im possessed. i just want to be sure.
>>
>>17803852
hmmmm
sounds like you're schizophrenic
>>
>>17803858
definitely not, i have no one with schizophrenia in my family, i dont hear voices (thought voice is a different thing), i dont feel weird shit and i dont have bizarre delusions. people just use schizophrenia for everything these days, im definitely not normal i get that, but not a schizo.
>>
>>17803866
go to a psychiatrist
unlike "readers" or whatever, they are actually professionals who understand what they're talking about, and aren't just after your money
>>
>>17803876
i was there, didnt "find" anything, maybe depression. and its not the point of the thread.
>>
File: image.png (283 KB, 318x491) Image search: [Google]
image.png
283 KB, 318x491
>>17803852
So, somebody on /x/ thinks you're possessed. Well that's it. Cthulu got you, don't he. At this point, since you have blown off using a psychiatrist, all that's left is your local priest. I don't care what you believe, seek out a priest.
>>
>>17803893
okay.
>>
>>17803866
Yes you do have schizophrenia.
>>
You just know when I'm near you, don't you?
>>
>>17804015
i dont but crows do
>>
>>17803661
Well. I did have an demon. When I went to sleep, I had an out of body experience...EVERY night. I looked at myself sleeping and I had this dwarf like guy on my shoulders.
He had gray skin, long teeth. I found that many people in my area have it. It is suppoused to be a demon.
It never leaves, even if you try to shake it off. I've had it for a few months now, I'm used to it now and am able to live with it.
Also, when I stay up over night, I start hallucinating it. Now that creeps me out since I'm not used to seeing it in person.
>>
>>17804031
can you talk to it?
>>
>>17804046
Nope. Can't control my dream that much. I just keep staring at myself, then turn my head towards the dwarf, see it. Then turn back to myself.
I know that many people can speak to it. But I sadly can't.
I'd really like to, though.
>>
>>17804046
>>17804057
Do you know anything about the little fella?
I just want to get rid of if. I want to know why is he there.
Your question kinda suggests that you know about that guy too.
>>
>>17804057
how did you even find out that other people have it? where do you live if i may ask? thats really weird.
>>
>>17804061
i dont, sorry. i just made the thread and am curious.
>>
>>17804062
Estonia.
I checked this Estonian forums, where pretty much people with mental illnesses or other problems, come together to discuss those things, ask for advice or just give tips to others who suffer either mental problems or any other problems.
Be those problems about relationships, dreams or just general well-being.
>>
>>17804070
i wish i could help but im just as clueless did you ever ask jesus or someone like that for help?
>>
>>17804031
He has sex with you every night.
>>
>>17804085
Oh well. I did try Dream Mooding it, but dwarf means exaclty the opposite of Gray, so I'm having mixed feelings.
Sorry...I'm not religious.
>>
>>17804105
well im not religious either but some dudes suggest it here and there in this place so i thought its a worth i try, like what do you have to lose?
>>
>>17804116
True. I'll consider it. Since because I do belive its a demon, why shouldn't I consider turning to "Jesus", since they are both connected to one religion.
>>
>>17804001
i dont appreciate this meme, saying it over and over again doesnt make it real.
>>
Snap the fuck out of it OP.

It's your environment that's draining you.
You're probably an empath.
>>
>>17804144
arent 90%> of the world population empaths?
>>
>>17804151
I don't know the stats I just know the problem.
>>
>>17804167
im almost never around people in flesh though.
>>
>>17804141
Demons don't exist. You're stupid and most likely underage. The end.
>>
>>17804187
Well there is your problem.

Go join a meet up or something. Find a LAN party spot or similar interests group.
>>
>>17804269
its definitely not a problem just what society tries to tell you. no, i was social and around people a lot in the past, hated it. i could go back any time but i prefer being by myself or just around one person once in awhile.
>>
>>17804281
Spoken like a true loser. Must be hard to be a cuck today and only know anime pussy. You could hang out with friends and get laid instead of shitposting about MUH DEMONS.
>>
>>17804425
do you know me or why did you decide to come here after hours just to say this stuff seems almost personal your anger whats wrong?i wasnt even here anymore
>>
>>17803661
Do you happen to have any addictions?
>>
>>17806914
internet addiction, is it relevant?
>>
>>17806981
I read a book by a supposed shaman who reckoned she could see demons on people and often the people were heavy smokers or drinkers. The demons made them do self-destructive things
>>
File: 6.jpg (279 KB, 1456x1049) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
279 KB, 1456x1049
>>17807077

you got a name on that book? been hoping on more content like that ever since reading that homunculus manga (would recommend)
>>
>>17807092
My dad might be able to remember the title. Seeing him tomorrow. I'll ask.
>>
>>17807138

cheers!
>>
there is a ghost attached to me and it follows me trying to lower my sanity until it can take control of me and I NEED IT TO GO AWAY I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE
>>
>>17807152
how do you know its a ghost and that you are not mentally ill? im asking myself similar questions.
>>
>>17807163
How do you know the mentally ill aren't actually being attacked by demons?
>>
>>17807223
i dont know that, do you?
>>
C
>>
Ê¡
>>
>>
>>17809913
>using the propaganda image to depict satan
Good goy.
>>
mark my words, these are the evils of babylon in whose grip the world suffers.

believe that you may have salvation and freedom through christ
>>
>>17809952
Babylonian civilization is long gone silly.
>>
>>17809981
insolent! are you blind to christ that you do not see evil magic and the blood of saints raised to heaving?
get thee hence. foolish mocker. you are as dead.
>>
>>17809991
Doesn't the Bible say Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged? And words to the effect of Only God Can Judge Folk?

You don't sound very Christian.
>>
>>17810009
who the fuck are you?
get to the point. you're either a soldier of christ or of the devil. that's the way this war is going down.
>>
>>17810012
Oh, you're just plain crazy. Fair enough.
>>
>>17810019
no need to ask. i already know.
only christ is lord in heaven, the devil down below.
jesus christ will scourge them. he'll rule hell n all.
everyone will watch and know
and see proud babylon fall
x
>>
>>17810025
Like I said, silly billy, Babylonian civilization fell a long time ago. And I'm pretty sure folk have been predicting the apocalypse for millenia. Yet here we all are still.
>>
>>17810034
dumb ass. does this look like an ordinary apocalypse?
>>
>>17810036
>Ordinary Apocalypse
You mean to imply there have been many?
And that the "current one happening now" is atypical compare to previous Apocalypses...?
Are you off your meds?
>>
>>17810043
obviously you are in denial. we have been in a state of sin for a long time culminating in the present day, an apocalypse atypical for us, but perfect for god to separate pretenders from believers
>>
>>17810036
Chill out lunny. Go read some tarot cards or whatever the fuck you do when you're not shitposting
>>
>>17810050
enjoy your descent into hell. Christ is salvation. this is truth. now is the atypical. this is truth. the armageddon is now. this is truth. i am not a denier. this is truth. i do not mock, but i warn.
>>
>>17810050
and I will.
>>
>>17810049
I'd like you to calm down and collect your thoughts. Type slowly and try to explain. You seem to be ranting.

Tell me first about these previous times the world ended, take your time.

>>17810057
Please calm down, explain your warning slowly and carefully. You won't convince anyone by being angry and judgemental. What would Jesus do?
>>
>>17810057
Usually when you have to type "this is the truth" three times in the row it's because you're trying a bit to hard to make yourself and other people believe your filthy lies. You slow witted fear mongering lunatic
>>
>>17810065
and who the fuck does that make you?
a denier? no? an evader then?
god will surely punish you with a just punishment.
you are also surely a mocker and tempter to guess at christ and the universe. judgement is for him who sits in the throne.
>>
>>17810075
So why are youjudging me if only god is allowed?

Please calm down, I want to understand. I'm just another human being like you.
>>
>>17810070
what is a row to you? are you so drunk you do not see you are full to bursting, ready to be sacrificed? do you not know the truth, that this is the End Times, no matter how often I state it or are you really just evading the point, you demon summoning, babylon worshipping, maya drinking, evil, lurking, outcast, denying, tempter(ess)...?
>>
>>17810082
Could you be calm and explain how it's the end times? Why are your predictions right when centuries of them were wrong?
>>
>>17810076
the one who sits in the throne and made the throne is the son of man. the spirit itself is judge jury and courtroom.
>>
>>17810087
IT IS TOO LATE FOR YPU REPENT. BABYLON ENSNARED THE WORLD AND THE WORLD WILL DEVOUR HER. A DOUBLE PORTION OF HER CUP RETURNED TO HER.
>>
>>17810088
That doesn't explain why you feel you can judge me when your faith says you can't.
>>
>>17810092
That's neither calm nor an explanation.
>>
>>17810093
my faith is fair. God is just. the sword is straight. the scales i trust.
>>
>>17810098
Nice poem I guess but >>17810093
>>
>>17810102
not a poem but a prophecy.
the explanation you seek is in the mouths of gods prophets, and the foretold signs have come to pass already as predicted in islam and christianity as well as sikhi and buddhism.
>>
>>17810098
Irrelevant question but what continent are you from ? I feel like I know you.
>>
>>17810093
and who are you to judge me?
>>
>>17810118
i am from God.
and i know you. and you know me. but you will wish you didn't
>>
>>17810116
But Anon, as I've said before, people have been predicting the end of days for centuries. What makes it right now?
>>17810119
I'm not...?
I'm a little worried for your health though, and asking you explain your thoughts calmly.
>>17810124
You seem very wrathful for a servant of god, isn't wrath a sin? And pride?
>>
>>17803661
Everyone has something clinging to them, the only difference is that some people accidentally let it in, and let it cling/change them be it physically, emotionally, or mentally.
>>
>>17810127
your life is abomination of sins, but you speak out not.
wrath is the glory of God. he will tread his enemies in the winepress of wrath and blood will flow, yea, even upto the horses bridle.
if you are truly worried, love one another.
>>
>>17810127
you are a liar and treacherous speech. condemnable is one who says like this 'i care about you' but within harbours malice.
>>
>>17810130
Well, ok. All you do is spread fear, sow hatred and thrive on ignorance, you claim to speak for god yet say only poison.
You seem to be on the Other Team, not God's.
>>
>>17810082
I'm only tempting you to shup the fuck up, you are the vilest most base kind of person in this doomed (according to you) world. You shout memes from centuries old books, are blind to yourself and your fellow human beings, and instead of trying to engage in the world and it's problems you hide in your crippled, insane beliefs.
>>
>>17810124
So I guess you are the guy.
>>
>>17810137
you are poverty, poverty is in you.
you are lack, you are fear.
what you say is drivel and no one will listen to such as you. for one as i everyone will bow low to hear my word saith god.
>>
>>17810138
you are a fool who denies truth when it is plain.
will you then deny a sword sharp and gleaming? you flee but do not help others. you will be trampled by a horse.
>>
>>17810150
You idiot you don't know me.
You never handled a sword in your life. I wish I could speak eye to eye with you, I don't think you'd be so talkative then. There is not a shadow of truth in your words.
>>
>>17810156
come, whenever you please. my heart is more open than most, and my arms are longer too. how i long for the day you will meet me and i will embrace you.
p.s. christ comes with a sword. this is truth
sword is sacred instrument of sikhism and islam. know this as truth.
>>
>>17810156
you do not know yourself. otherwise you would prostrate before the sword which is the deliverer of justice and protector of the devotee. and it comes from the mouth of his servant. watch and behold.
>>
>>17810160
>how i long for the day you will meet me and i will embrace you.
no homo
>>
>>17810165
You're just spouting nonsense now. I'd like to see how you fare in an actual sword fight. Don't think you'd last very long, specially with the "prostate before the sword" attitude.
>>
>>17810168
you may win a fight, but never the war.
>>
>>17810168
a sword fight with you? even david beat goliath.
i am not afraid of death, but of hurting others. why should i shed blood? when god desires he swings his sickle and harvests grapes of blood.
>>
>>17810172
Since when you tripcode d ?
>>
no idea what happened to my thread but you guys go and keep enjoying yourself here.
>>
>>17804057
you're probably seeing a guardian demon or lesser demon. Those are there for protection different souls are protected in different ways. You may have been a satanist in another life and now they are coming back to save you. Jehova and the false Yahweh are nothing but evil spirits that steal people's energy. You need to look past the shit that is being spewed about Satan and accept that he is there to help humanity evolve.
>>
>>17810082
>do you not know the truth, that this is the End Times,
doesn't bible state that only the father know the day and the hour, and everyone else who proclaim to know is probably demons
(unless you are outside of time..)
>>
>>17810181
there are no demons, but men. snivelling cowardly ones at that.
why hide behind so called devils?
when he who is one with the spirit comes he will shine his light on all affairs and disclose them. he will tear up the so called summoners and make them weep
>>
>>17810186
why do you doubt? the prophecies of muhammad and guru gobind singh and john have ALL been fulfilled and you can check to confirm if you don't believe me.
>>
>>17810188
Not sure what you're talking about, but there is Satan and his demons. Father Satan is here to protect us from the false God. Satan created humanity.
>>
>>17810198
god made man in his own image.
man made satan in gods image.
need i say more?
you've proved my point already.
>>
>>17803729
You know some retard is actualy going to shit rocks right?
>>
>>17803796
No, no, you're spastic.
>>
>>17810817
yeah i think youre the spastic one
>>
>>17804231
what u so angry about faggot
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.