[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 96
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you are new, READ THE STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17801584
>>
Any readers?
>>
>>17802962
I will later. I'm still feeling sick but getting better
>>
If there are any willing readers to tell me what career path i should take next i would love that.
Wether I should take this job at the animal shelter or continue in machining or culinary arts or something entirely different.
The only Problem with the animal shelter is theres not a lot of hours
>>
File: 611.jpg (68 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
611.jpg
68 KB, 640x426
Doing single playing card readings for a few hours.

All I need is:
>Name
>Age
>Sign
>Current job/field of study (Unemployed is fine)

>>17803074
I'll get you senpai, just give me so more information! :)
>>
Hi! I posted in the other thread, but I don't think anyone saw it. I just have a few questions, if anyone wouldn't mind sharing their opinions.

I'm interested in learning Tarot, and I see that there are a few documents linked in the OP, and I'm grateful for you posting those. So, do you guys consider tarot a good way to get into magick/the occult? I've been wanting to try it seriously for so long now, and I'd eventually want to try my hand at summoning and meditation. Someone in another thread mentioned tarot being a good place for occultists to start, and I was curious about opinions on that.

The other thing is that while I was doing some preliminary research, I came across some interesting information. I'm not sure what everybody believes, but apparently tarot never originated in Egypt or anything like that, but started as a regular deck with which to play card games. It didn't have any occult leanings until the 18th century. What are your guys' thoughts on that?

If this is the wrong place to be asking these questions, I'm really sorry; please feel free to let me know and I can start my own thread about it! I figured it'd be OK since both the sticky and the OP say /div/ is for discussion of theory and practice.
>>
>>17803334
Well, you should pick up a deck of cheap playing cards from the store and have at it, they're very cheap and very effective.

As for being good for and introduction into the occult: Yes, they are. They'll help you realize the nature of the future and how we can change and meld it into our own directions.

And, yes, I do believe that specific fortune telling cards were invented in the 18th century, but people have been using cards for fortune telling for thousands of years.
>>
>>17803317
Erika
Cancer
Secretary
>>
>>17803356
Heh, sorry! You should probably ask a question!

I should've specified that!
>>
>>17803317
Oooh he called me senpai
I blush
Tyler
11/26/1990
Sagittarius
Currently unemployed but former machinest. Ive also been a teacher's aid and a line clearence groundsman (clear trees from powerlines with chainsaw!)
>>
>>17803334
You're all good, don't worry.

As someone has said before; tarot is akin to a gateway drug. You get into tarot, and soon enough you're into various kinds of divination and in turn, occult and magic.

And that's actually next to common knowledge. People may have used cards for divining the future, but it's somewhat recently that some were made to actually be specific for that purpose alone. Some evolved to be that.

Besides, nowadays you have things like oracle card decks and what not, where the person makes their own deck, make it have it's own system or a deviation from Rider-Waite, Thoth or Lenormand.

Get a deck of cards and have fun. Get two and assign the names of Minor and Major Arcana and you have a makeshift tarot deck. The one with proper art is still better.
>>
>>17803359
>>17803356
Relationship and love? General. No questions.
>>
Is anyone willing to trade readings?
>>
>>17803360
>Should you take the job at the animal shelter?
>10 of Hearts
Yes, yes! An absolutely wonderful reading that signifies good fortune and happiness all together.

>Machinist
>Ace of Clubs
Business success without the happinesss. You will make good money but you won't gain the happiness you would at the animal shelter

>Culinary Arts
>5 of Clubs
You will encounter obstacles in achieving success. Luckily, in the end you will succeed after many trials.

>>17803370
>Relationship
>8 of Diamonds
You will find what you are looking for in love on a trip of sorts. You should probably take a vacation or move somewhere else.
>>
>>17803407
I'd love to senpai.
>>
Sam
Virgo

Will I ever stop being sick and return to a clear state of mind
>>
>>17803420
Also, will I be satisfied with Marlene?
>>
>>17803413
>>Relationship
>>8 of Diamonds
>You will find what you are looking for in love on a trip of sorts. You should probably take a vacation or move somewhere else.
Oh, will it last? Also if my bad mood will go away anytime soon?
>>
>>17803415
Alright i'll do you first what's your query?
>>
>>17803420
>7 of Clubs
You will find success in clearing your head and your body of any ailment

>>17803423
but you will not find love in the person you speak of.
>>
>>17803428
Z
Taurus
Male
Will I see any ghosts soon?

Would you please submit your query to >>17803317
specifications? :)
>>
Hi, looks like I was skipped in the previous thread, I am a male 27 years old. I feel lost and confused these days on pretty much all aspects of my life. I don't know what my life purpose is and I would appreciate some guidance if possible. Thanks!
>>
>>17803317

Frost
Virgo
Lab tech

What the hell is J.F.'s problem?
>>
>>17803317
Damien
Libra
Art Student
>>
>>17803429
Will I find love at all?
>>
>>17803439
9 of Clubs
You're destiny will be made clear soon. Where as cards are bad at describing specifics they are good at telling how you will achieve things. (if at all)
You will know soon whether you are walking down the right road.

>>17803441
S/he as found a new friend to spend time with. You are losing with this person because s/he has replaced you.

>>17803444
Nice trips.
4 of Hearts
Congratulations, you are going on a vacation/trip soon!
>>
File: Third-Eye.jpg (123 KB, 400x513) Image search: [Google]
Third-Eye.jpg
123 KB, 400x513
>>17803438
I'll be doing a 3 card spread I hope you don't mind it.
>Past:Eight of wands
>Present: Queen of Wands
>Future: King of Pentacles
Seems to me that in your past you may have had an experience that made you interested in ghosts or reassured you of the belief that they exist. So you're seeking more.
For the present Queen of wands seems to tell me that you're not scared, but rather passionate in seeking them and desire more. So you might be thinking of ways to get a ghost to show up or run into one.
For the future King of Pentacles gives me the vibe that you'll be successful. Congratulations!
Now for me:
>Riley
>18
>Capricorn
>Unemployed(going to college for computer science soon though)
My question is i'm going to a party on saturday and i'm going to not really know anyone there.
I've been talking to a girl and she invited me to go. I wanna know how me and her will click and if it'll go well romance wise. If we'll kiss and stuff like that. I don't know how it'll go but i've done workings for it and I feel pretty confident.
Thanks.
>>
>>17803407
I will do your reading too >>17803461

I am wondering what you see happening with my crush?
>>
Thanks!
>>
>>17803446
Info?

>>17803461
That's fantastic! Thank you for the full reading!
I'll give you a three card reading for that!
>Past
>8 of Hearts
Hah, pretty blatantly just stated that you were invited to a party. Funny.
>Present
>Ace of Hearts
You are just nervous at the moment but in the deepest pit of your heart you are happy that you have a chance to know this woman. Don't doubt your instinct.
>Future
>9 of Hearts
Basically the best Card you could ask for. Your wishes and dreams for the situation come true. You will find romance unrequited.
>>
File: iris.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
iris.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
>>17803464
haha isn't doing multiple readings on the same thing bad? I'll still do something for you though.
>Question: I am wondering what you see happening with my crush?
I'll just see how you and your crush are doing in terms of relationship progress.
>Past:Three of Swords
>Present:Wheel of fortune
>Future:Page of wands
Seems like in the past it didn't go so well for you and you must have tried hard or had a rough history. Currently wheel of fortune gives me the idea that Your efforts are finally breaking through, so now you're filled with hope and determination and enjoying your hard work, either that or something finally happened that gives you a different idea from what happened in the past. The future card gives me the idea that it'll go well page of wands usually symbolizes enthusiasm, exploration, discovery, free spirit. Good luck man, I hope you end up happy!
For the question on what you want to read for me you can either do the previous one, or you can just do a general. I really want things to go well with this girl though!
>>
>>17803474
Thanks for bringing good news! She seemed kinda flirty with me or was interested anyway!
I really hope things go well! Be careful with ghosts they can get pretty spooky!
>>
>>17803484
>Be careful with ghosts they can get pretty spooky!
I was born in the spooky, molded by it.

Have a nice day/night yourself and good luck!
>>
File: 1465743611239.jpg (10 KB, 227x225) Image search: [Google]
1465743611239.jpg
10 KB, 227x225
>>17803317
Stuey
Gemini
Telecommunications engineer.

Can I have a reading regarding cash money and it's acquisition please?

Thank you
>>
>>17803461
>>17803464
I have some good news and bad news for you, mate. She thinks you are attractive and wants to explore/discover your potential with her. Will she on her own? No, you're going to have to come on to her. Now the bad news is, you're not the only guy on her mind, and she will be juggling you and other guys back and forth, which is why she isn't going to make that move on her own. She's got her pick of guys to choose from of the evening. If you be bold and show conviction towards her at this party, by making a move and declaring your interest things can pretty much go well with her and you'll get your kiss.

As a bonus I did what she likes/doesn't like in a guy:

She doesn't like guys who delude themselves and like to bullshit to people to make themselves look better. She likes to keep it real. She also doesn't like players who have their selection of girls to choose from.

However, she does like men who are natural born leaders, entrepeneurs, and guys who radiate fiery energy. She likes guys who show passion and interest as long as it's mature passion and interest, if that makes sense. Sounds like you have a good gal here. I hope it goes well for you, but you don't need me to hope for that, because it will.

I hope this reading was helpful to you.

>>17803480
Correct. Thanks.
>>
>>17803497
2 of Spades
Darn, looks like things aren't going to be going well in your future. Hold tight and avoid frivolous spending to avoid having too many problems.
>>
File: gallium.jpg (13 KB, 385x289) Image search: [Google]
gallium.jpg
13 KB, 385x289
3 readings
Alias/Gender/Sign
Query and the gender if there's another person involved
Song related to your query or your feelings about it
>>
>>17803505
Just as I suspected. Sucks to be me.
>>
>>17803514
luna
female
libra
tell me about my next bf please?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yucD1UwYQ1g
>>
>>17803514
Charles
Male
Aquarius
General love reading
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbqjBpNT1sc
>>
>>17803514
>Tripcode
>M
>Taurus
Will I find adventure and intrigue soon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t4KLOm7pO0

>>17803521
Sorry man, hold on tight
>>
>>17803514
SG
male
leo
money reading
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwtdhWltSIg
>>
>>17803537
How does this have to dowith money?

You should have posted mo money mo problems
>>
>>17803542
that's my feeling about it
>it was just a dream, just a dream
>>
>>17803536
Thanks. Can you lend me some money til the end of the month?
>>
hey call me im new to 4 chan and want some help how to use 07845251244
>>
File: Reaction141.jpg (279 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Reaction141.jpg
279 KB, 600x800
>>17803559
>>
>>17803499
Thanks man. I think it'll work out too.
I just have to go alpha mode.
I have almost a week.
Thanks for the bonus reading that will help me a lot.
What you said makes sense because i've talked to her about stuff like that before.
I won't be elusive about it, after awhile I'll just say that I like her and I want us to be something more and just see what happens.
>>
>>17803580
Whens the next time I will have sex?
Female
>>
>>17803612
2 of Clubs
Not sooner, but later.
>>
>>17803580
male, gemini, 22

Am I going to find a job soon?

Thank you
>>
>>17803629
3 of Hearts
Yes you will!
>>
>>17803634
Awesome news. What about a qtpie? :e

Thank you so much
>>
>>17803612
Give me your address and it could be very soon
>>
>>17803616
Oh well..
>>17803654
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. no
>>
>>17803654
>>17803660
Meant for >>17803559
>>
>>17803651
4 of Diamonds
It's very likely that you'll be able to get a girlfriend soon. Seems life is just going in your favor!

>>17803660
Times of celibacy can be enlightening. Learn something.
>>
>>17803530
Hmm, he's probably older than you, stable, quite rational, proud always gets what he wants, no matter what it takes, but deep down he's still hurting from some betrayal in the past.

>>17803535
Always looking for love on every corner, seeking for whatever leads your heart, don't stay longer with one person. You're getting a happy time soon, just don' fall in the illusions of a perfect fairy-tale relationship, and this will help you to endure some hardships that may be going through.

>>17803536
>video unavailable ;_;
Exciting indeed, coming in shape of travelling and you're confident about it. What you're setting in motion is coming back in your way and you're aware of the consequences. Something tells me there's a woman in this inspiring you to take action and be upfront.

>>17803537
Did you just graduate or left a job recently? Some closure you had, if you ran out expect some positive news soon, specially from a woman but be careful to not spend it with things you don't actually need, think before. Focus on what's important now and save it.
>>
>>17803700
>Did you just graduate or left a job recently?
no
>>
>>17803700
Thanks mate, and I think I know who you're talking about! That's excellent news, hope you have a good day.
>>
>>17803413
So the position has been filled at the animal shelter.. Im going to try others
>>
>>17803675
Thanks mate. I hope you're right, I need some great time.

Good luck, grape.
>>
>>17803719
The reading did not specify success in the specific animal shelter, but rather the path that animal shelter will lead you down. Perhaps you will find happiness at another animal shelter or this path may lead you to something different altogether!

Keep your head up!
>>
>>17803723
No problem! Take care!
>>
File: 610.jpg (75 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
610.jpg
75 KB, 640x430
Alright guys, I'm retiring for a few hours.

See you soon.
>>
I've got a non-romance related question for someone to look at, if they have the time.

Christoph
Libra

Will any of my books sell, or should I just stick to teaching English?
>>
>>17803756
What did you do? Steal something?

No one knows you did it.
>>
>>17803999

I lost a certain document. This made me a criminal.
>>
>>17803725
Ok i think i have a job at this preuss pets place in Lansing i might. Can i get one more reading on if I'll get this job here please kawaii ;3
>>
>>17803731
>>17804054
Should have read further down
>>
I'm really really worried about how my life will turn out, so I guess I'll have to do an air query.

I can't write my name out because it's so rare, but I hope this information will be enough.

Male
18 (I'll turn 19 in 3 days, or nearly 2 days actually, it's 23:04 here)
Gemini

How will my life turn out? Will I find a job and an apartment within 2 months?
>>
>>17804079

You are in my timezone bro, you're not gonna get that fucked, although I'm not a reader. I just got a hunch.
>>
File: 602.jpg (168 KB, 451x695) Image search: [Google]
602.jpg
168 KB, 451x695
I'm back, change of plans.

Let's mix it up, doing dice readings.

Note, I'm not as experienced with dice so please look past any mistakes.

All I need is:
>Name
>Age
>Sign
>Current job/field of study (Unemployed is fine)
>Query

>>17804054
A union. Seems like you will get this job.
>>
>>17804123

Name is above
Sagittarius
Unemployed and not studying anything

Should I leave the country before the crack down or stay?
>>
>>17804123
Christoph
Libra
Integrated Language Arts
Write on the side while teaching, or just one of the options?
Thanks.
>>
>>17804123
Kuba
Capricorn
High school, don't really know which way education-wise i choose
Love/romance this summer
>>
>>17804134
You should work on it, yes. Otherwise you will ave even more issues?

What country if I may ask?

>>17804136
If you write while teaching you will have success.

>>17804137
Hey, you're golden too! Expect love to find you.
>>
>>17804123
Óscar
Gemini
Engineering
General reading
>>
>>17804123
Edward
Virgo
Comp Sci
How will things turn out with my crush?
>>
>>17804149

Serbia
>>
>>17804163
Seems there will be some small upcoming issues, nothing major though. You may take a vacation soon as well.

>>17804164
Temporary, small issues. It will take some work to win them over.

>>17804166
Well, good luck to you friend!
>>
>>17803317
>Angie
>22
>Cancer
>unemployed

i want to know if next month will be a good month for me and if i'll find a job soon :( thank you x
>>
>>17800390
air querying for a reading, posted a couple threads back and still waiting for a reply.

>hoshineko
>20
>Taurus
>Where is my life headed? I have depression and it's stopping me from doing my uni coursework (animation) and I feel like I'm slowly slipping out of uni and on my way to become a lazy piece of shit.
I've forgotten why I was so passionate about animation in the first place, seems easier to just drop out of uni and work some shitty unskilled job.
I want to find my passion again ;-;
>>
>>17804196
No, you won't find a job and you will be criticized for being jobless. Sorry! ;_;

>>17804218
Hello fellow Taurus!
Go out and make some friends, they'll help you through this.
>>
>>17804149
Thank you!
>>
File: 2ad.jpg (69 KB, 689x835) Image search: [Google]
2ad.jpg
69 KB, 689x835
>>17803709
ok, thanks

>>17803714
You're welcome mate, good luck on your journey.
>>
>>17804179
thank you
>>
>>17804251
>>17804274
No problem.

I'm still here for readings if anyone else is interested.
>>
>>17804343
raf
pisces
how are the next few months looking?
>>
>>17804370
Set backs will occur during the next few months. Stay safe and protect yourself to lessen the damages.
>>
>>17804379
summer love raeding pls
>>
>>17804379

One more; Will I have trouble joining CGD?
>>
>>17804386
Setbacks romantically, whatever you're doing, it's weakening your romantic abilities.

>>17804392
You'll be separating yourself from something, whether that's your CGD or something else entirely I don't know.

If you don't mind, what are you talking about.
>>
>>17804343
haydos
taurus
lab technician

why do i keep seeing tigers in my dreams? each time they do something different, only once has it attacked me ( even then it failed to "get me" ) but i never feel scared of the tiger

what does this mean?
>>
>>17804379
thanks!
is there anything in the love department?
>>
>>17804403

Celtic Golden Dawn
>>
>>17804407
You're seeing tigers because you're feeling hunted for something. Have you done something you're not supposed to recently? Or are you worrying about a particular situation? Either way, you feel nervous.

>>17804408
You'll be drifting away from someone in love, this person could be family or they could be a romantic interest. Think of those around you and think of interacting with them more.
>>
>>17804422
Alright, with more info I re-asked your question.

Yeah, you'll be able to join CGD no problem. Go for it.
>>
>>17804343
Ger
Pisces
I'm at a crossroads in terms of career path. Should I choose something benefecial to me now, or one which is better in the long run?
>>
>>17804434
Go with the one which is better for you right now. You'll have far more success with it then the one which is presumably better in the long run.
>>
>>17804343
C
virgo
Will I be alone for rest of my life?
>>
>>17804706
No worries man, don't be so depressive, you will find someone, you just have to change your ways.
>>
>>17804343
F
Ares
thinkin about writing a book and self publishing it on amazon or something. any idea how that could go for me?
>>
>>17804343
Gregory
Pisces
While this coming change in my life be for the better or the worse?
>>
>>17804343
Female/18
cancer
Does this guy respect me?
>>
>>17804343
G
virgo sun scorpio asc
will i be with a man who i find attractive and interesting in the future?
>>
>>17804218
whatever you decide be sure to drop out and not get kicked out if you go that route.
>>
>>17803317
winston
Scorpio
Student / Unemployed
>>
File: 622.jpg (429 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
622.jpg
429 KB, 1000x1000
>>17804847
You would be criticized for your writing inexperience. Take some classes.

>>17804852
You will face separation from your peers. Expect loneliness.

>>17804858
He likes you and definitely respects you.

>>17804874
Yeah, your wishes come true.

>>17804890
You will probably go on a vacation or take a trip soon. You will have fun.
>>
>>17804903
M
leo

read me please
>>
>>17804903
M
Cancer

Should I go down the career path I'm thinking of now?
>>
>>17804911
You're going to be facing losses soon. Hold on to what you can as to not lose too much.

>>17804918
Do it, good things await you.
>>
>>17804903

M
Virgo

Is Jes a waste of time right now?
>>
>>17804932
Capricorn
M
Recently left the military, unemployed
>>
>>17804123
Jesse
Leo
ue
What does the future hold for me?
Thank you very much!
>>
>>17804932
Yusss. Thanks senpai. I got a sign in an unlikely way and it pointed me towards this and now reality seems to be pointing there too.
>>
>>17804903
Male
Taurus
Career and relationship issues. Gunsmith whos not getting paid enough but loves his boss like a brother even when he mistreats me.
Suicidal S/O who has started to make me miserable
>>
>>17803317
Lyn
Leo
Student

Will we get back together?
>>
>>17803317

i hope you're having a nice night mr or miss salad
>>
File: 599.jpg (185 KB, 970x727) Image search: [Google]
599.jpg
185 KB, 970x727
>>17804940
Wait for a bit, you'll know for certain soon enough

>>17804941
Losses, take care to avoid ;losing anything/one of importance

>>17804947
Separation from something you deal with frequently, whether this is a person or other thing remains to be seen.

>>17804951
Be careful not to screw the pooch.

>>17804968
Setbacks await you fellow Tauren, fight to keep everything in order.

>>17805045
Be careful of getting back together too soon, someone in this relationship is carrying baggage so wait a while and see if it lifts.

>>17805047
Thank you, you too!
>>
>>17805083
Are you still around?

I'm intrigued in the love field, because I work with this guy and maybe he is the one I was looking for (I received several signs), but I prefer someone to look at it objectively.
Thanks! I am a female, 26, Leo.
>>
>>17804123
>Charles
>19
>Sagittarius
>Carpentry
>How will things work out with my company
>>
>>17804123
Ethan
Aries
English
How will the next year (first year of college) go?
>>
File: 592.jpg (175 KB, 850x604) Image search: [Google]
592.jpg
175 KB, 850x604
>>17805104
You're going to encounter setbacks and issues, try to find the biggest issues within your relationship and fix them as soon as possible.

>>17805109
A very happy outcome, your company will do exceedingly well.

>>17805113
You will suffer the dark cloud of sadness for a time, probably culture shock in the first few months of college.
>>
>>17805129
Ethan here
Thanks senpai
>>
Andres
Libra
Just about ending high school, I already finish the last semester but I still have to pass some subjects to be able go to university, no job and I am about to lose one scholar year.
>>
>>17805253
You'll definitely be leaving highschool soon and on good spirits as well. Expect ease of life coming to you.

>>17805135
No problem anon-kun.
>>
>>17805268
Thank you, I wish you to have good night.
>>
>>17805289
You too.
>>
File: 377.jpg (94 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
377.jpg
94 KB, 1024x640
Goodnight everyone, have good dreams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5Ok7_KFuZw
>>
>>17804123
Sydney
Sagittarius
Hostess
Am I wasting my time hoping this guy will eventually be in a relationship with me?
>>
WHERE ARE THE ACCELERATED READERS
>>
File: AcceleratedReader.jpg (52 KB, 664x338) Image search: [Google]
AcceleratedReader.jpg
52 KB, 664x338
>>17805336

here
>>
>>17805129
>try to find the biggest issues within your relationship and fix them as soon as possible.
Thanks for the reading! But we don't have a relationship yet...
>>
Any readers online?
>>
File: ReadersWanted.jpg (4 MB, 2328x3640) Image search: [Google]
ReadersWanted.jpg
4 MB, 2328x3640
where da readers at?
>>
>>17805614
What kind of reward?
>>
>>17805626
helping neets
>>
>>17805635

that's not much of a reward
>>
>>17805642
gratitude
>>
>>17802175
>>
File: SignsofAngels-Reiki-Hand-picsay.jpg (179 KB, 1713x1200) Image search: [Google]
SignsofAngels-Reiki-Hand-picsay.jpg
179 KB, 1713x1200
Nicole
Gemini
Massage therapist
Should i give up and move on?
>>
What books are considered authorities on the topic of the use of symbolism in tarot?
>>
>>17804233
Thank you! Yeah, talking to friends is probably a good thing, I've been shutting myself off from the world
>>
File: 617.jpg (351 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
617.jpg
351 KB, 1600x1067
Doing morning dice readings

All I'll need is
>Name
>Gender
>Sign
>>
>>17804054
hey. i could do a reading for you. I think I have promised you one a whike ago.
For now I'd advice you to head towards the culinary feld. (but mind you - this is just my intuition speaking since my cards are not with me currenty. I will do a reading for you later though)
>>
>>17806454
Y, male, gemini

Do I have any chance with C?
>>
>>17806454
can do reading for my friend?
Brick
Male
Scorpio
Hes having a hard time, losing job and stuff, will he get better soon? He cant seems to get his shit together.
>>
>>17804094
Thanks a lot, it feels better now, even if you're not a reader.
>>
>>17806454
Morning!
Liz
Female
Piscis
>>
File: 604.jpg (109 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
604.jpg
109 KB, 640x480
>>17806395
No problemo, hombre

>>17806476
You will receive news about this person soon enough, take care for it could just as easily be bad as it could be good.

>>17806478
Yeah, he'll get his shit together soon.

>>17806485
Morning to you as well!
You will either make new friends son or you'll tighten an existing friendship. Enjoy.
>>
>>17806486
Awesome, thank you!
>>
>>17806454
>D
>Male
>Capri

should I go to this school I'm looking at? extra q if you don't mind, that girl I like, what does she really think about me?

thanks
>>
>>17806489
Have a nice day!

>>17806504
>should I go to this school I'm looking at?
You shall soon receive news and this subject. It would be best if you decided after receiving this new information.

>that girl I like, what does she really think about me?
1`2
Yet another sign of coming news. Perhaps your life will be turned upside down soon? Nonetheless, you should wait until a new change before thinking about this girl.
>>
>>17806454
>Seratonin
>Male
>Taurus
How will things end on my behalf with someone I call "V"
>>
>>17806539
A restart, things will go back to how they were before.
>>
>>17806536
R
Cancer
Female
I have problems on finding a job suited for me. Im very anxious person and dont trust people at all. Is there anything you can tell me. Maybe if i will find my way soon, or any tips?
>>
Simon
Aquarius
Paramedic (studying)
>>
>>17806542
Expect new friends to cheer you up soon, somebody will find a way to get close to you despite your anxiety. Let this person into your heart and you will rediscover yourself.

>>17806544
Expect trouble to end for a while, things will calm down further and you can finally let go and fully relax.
>>
>>17806541
May I ask what the basis is for your saying that things will restart?
>>
>>17806553
That's just generally what 10 means, something will be changing back to what it was before soon. I'd assume that this has something to do with the relationship you and your friend "V" have.
>>
>>17806549
is this somebody a new person?
>>
>>17806559
Probably.
>>
>>17806454
Name starts with V, I did an air query a bit further back, but my name is so rare that it would break anonymity.
Male
Gemini

How will it go for me in the near future? Will I manage to find a job soon, say within 2 months?
>>
>>17806536
cool. thanks again!
>>
>>17806565
>How will it go for me in the near future?
Hold back on current plans and chill for awhile, taking action now will only result in failure.Sometimes in life we must wait for we will usually find a simpler solution awaits us down the road.

>Will I manage to find a job soon, say within 2 months?
No.

>>17806569
No problem mate.
>>
Resource question. I had a tab open for an archived version of the Hedgewytchery guide to cartomancy (http://web.archive.org/web/20070818173227/http://www.hedgewytchery.com/cartomancy.html). Well, someone planted a robots.txt 'no fun allowed' barrier on it, and now it's gone for good. Does anyone have an archive of it, or failing that, recs for other playing card reading resources?
>>
>>17806584
The firstmost rule is easily had:
Red cards are good and black cards are bad.

The secondmost rule shall bring greater fruits:
It deals with the meanings of each of the suits.
The Hearts count as love, family, and friends.
Diamonds are money, wealth, means, and ends.
Clubs shall mean work, callings, and plans,
And Spades are the troubles that plague every man.

The thirdmost rule toward number inclines;
Just note the card’s pip and read here their signs:

An Ace brings beginnings,
And Two gives exchange,
Three shows things growing,
But Four does not change.
Five is the body,
Its health and its stead,
Six shows a path
That the Seeker shall tread.
Seven brings troubles
That Fate has assigned,
While Eight shows ideas
And thoughts in the mind.
Nine heralds changes,
And Ten is the end,
While Kings are the symbols
Of power and men.
Queens are the emblems
Of women and truth,
A Knave is a message,
A girl, or a youth.
>>
I work at a cafe. Is it wrong to come in to my job at a time when I am not working and talk/flirt with someone who comes to my cafe? Is that appropriate? It is never during the times I am supposed to be working.
>>
>>17806623
Go for it, no one will give you issues. If you flirt with this person a relationship will blossom.
>>
>>17806454
G
Female
Aries

whats gonna happen between me and C?
>>
>>17806636
Thank you for the blessing-- i'm going to do that this week.
>>
>>17805083

Be careful of getting back together too soon, someone in this relationship is carrying baggage so wait a while and see if it lifts.

Is there nothing I can do to get back together though? It doesn't have to be right now... But I don't want to lose him.
>>
File: 580.png (14 KB, 900x507) Image search: [Google]
580.png
14 KB, 900x507
>>17806638
Hold your plans for now, there are no reasons to take things too fast. Take things slow and give it time.

>>17806644
Take care and good luck.

>>17806646
Just a wait a while, people need time to reorganize their minds and feelings. Everyone needs space once in awhile.
>>
File: 618.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
618.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1365
Alright, I'm going to be gone for a bit.

Feel free to leave your query for when I get back.
>>
>>17806486
Thank you! Take care!
>>
>>17806664

Aaron
Taurus
Male

Will I find a better, higher paying job soon?

Thank you great one
>>
>>17806664
Lyanna
Cancer
What can I do to win him back?
>>
>>17806664
Oscar
Gemini
Male
Love reading
>>
>>17806454
Samuel
Male
Leo

I am searching for my magnum opus. Could you give me a clue of what it is, or where it may be located?

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>17806664
Ryan
Aquarius
Male

Will I be the one?

Thank your in advance.
>>
>>17806664
Emily
Cancer/female
What does he think of me?
>>
>>17806454
Mirjana
Female
Gemini

Will my son go back to school?
>>
File: 423.jpg (700 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
423.jpg
700 KB, 1920x1200
>>17806675
Take care!

>>17806682
Yeah, you will. Have fun.

>>17806688
10 Start something new, get a new job, hobby, or interest that he would enjoy as well.

>>17806708
A new crush will appear in your life soon.

>>17806720
The dice are telling me that you'll figure it out on your own soon enough, try going out into the world and you will discover what your magnum opus is destined to be.

>>17806729
You will know the true answer within a short amount of time. Pay attention to your surroundings and you will discover your answer.

>>17806741
Exactly what you're hoping he thinks of you. However you want him to feel is how he does. Congrats.

>>17807076
Probably not, he wants to travel and set himself as free as he can. Give him independence if you want him to consider it.

Well, I rolled three twelves in a row, how nice.

Anyways, yet again I must leave. Leave any questions so I may answer them when I return.
>>
>>17806664
damien
libra

general reading please
>>
>>17806664
Simonas
Leo
Male
Love reading
>>
NotReal
Cancer (like this thread)
Schizophrenia
Make /x/ great again
>>
>>17807357

James
Male
Should I still be focusing on Ariel right now or someone else?
>>
>>17807381
Expect grow closer to someone romantically soon. You will probably enjoy the results.

>>17807402
Go on a vacation for some tail dawg. Get a tan, meet some girls on the beach.
>>
>>17807456
Stefan
leo
how will this summer gonna be like for me?
>>
>>17807455
Leave Ariel be man, she isn't worth it. Someone is being toxic in this relationship so I'd just bail if I were you. Go for someone else at the moment.

>>17807461
Expect happiness and success in your endeavors, reach for the stars and you will grasp them this summer.
>>
>>17807357
Henry
aquarius
Will i get laid soon?
>>
>>17807463
whoooaaaaa, thanks
>>
>>17807469
Depending on your actions you could get laid sooner rather than later but your most likely going to have to wait for awhile before you get any

>>17807472
No problem, good luck.
>>
>>17807456
That's interesting. Thanks.
>>
>>17807477
>>17807477
>>17807456
Hey salad I'm the guy that you traded readings with when you gave me the good news.
I ran into a really big roadblock when it comes to actually going to the party and I was wondering if you could do a reading on it.
I'm kinda freaking out on how this'll effect the relationship. Thanks a lot.>>17807456
>>
>>17807456

marina
pisces
female

general reading for me as well, please!
>>
Call me G
Scorpio

Should I marry this woman

Or

Soul age reading

Plox
>>
File: 424.jpg (344 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
424.jpg
344 KB, 1920x1080
>>17807495
Sorry that you've had issue getting there, but I will note that the 9 of Hearts never specified that you'd be going to a party, just that your wishes would blossom. Perhaps you should invite this girl to another outing if you can't get to the party? Maybe that was the intended action in the first place?

I rolled the dice for you and got
which signifies new beginnings and changes. This only helps to assure my speculation that perhaps you were never supposed to go to the party.

It seems, in all likelihood, that you will have to ask her out to somewhere else if you can't get to the party.

Would that not be the best outcome in the end anyways? Perhaps the Ace of Hearts I drew suggested that your wishes of not having to go to a party would come true and you would be happier in the end because of that?

>>17807503
Change your approach in life, mix it up a bit. Adopt a new lifestyle and hobby for maximum happiness and success.

>>17807517
>Should I marry this woman

No, you should not marry this woman. You will separate in the end and marriage only slows that down slightly. Sorry, I know it sucks but separation is what 11 reads as. Stay strong.

>Soul age
Your soul is relatively new and inexperienced, give it plenty of opportunities to grow and you'll be the most versatile man around.
>>
>>17807546
Alright thanks a lot man. I was freaking out. It's probably better that way. I'm glad that me not getting to the party won't fuck things.
>>
>>17807566
No problem, report back with good news!
>>
>>17807581
Hi
You can call me Jacob
Capricorn
male
Love reading please
>>
File: IMAG0005.jpg (413 KB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0005.jpg
413 KB, 1836x3264
>>17805614
Where's my iron price.
>>17806594
Shit that's deep. I've heard a lot of military personnel use a standard playing card deck as tarot.
>>
File: 1349833092Ttah6b.jpg (23 KB, 370x409) Image search: [Google]
1349833092Ttah6b.jpg
23 KB, 370x409
>>17807672
Give me a reading, something about my depression would be nice
>>
File: 2012JackWhite02JM270412[1].jpg (152 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
2012JackWhite02JM270412[1].jpg
152 KB, 600x900
>>17807672
will i ever see my love again?
>>
>>17807641
Expect to get a gf soon, or at least the starting of a relationship. Congratulations

>>17807672
Hey, Cheswick-senpai, could I get a reading from you?
>>
>>17807703
Thanks! Can you tell me if it's something related with that girl let's call her 'N' that I met on the internet and is there some progress regarding her?
>>
>>17807672
general reading plz
>>
>>17807672
whats gonna happen this month?
>>
>>17807672
how does my crush feel about me?
>>
>>17807546

Cool thanks. One last thing is do you see me meeting a man or a woman? I'm open to both
>>
>Diego
>22
>Geminis
>Technical railway electrician
>>
File: 595.jpg (229 KB, 900x602) Image search: [Google]
595.jpg
229 KB, 900x602
>>17807713
A misunderstanding awaits you with this girl, expect it to end positively.

>>17807801
it will be a man no doubt, and you will be very happy with him!

>>17807842
Expect to either move away from your place of residence or change something major in your life. On the inside your soul is yearning for change and you have to accommodate it.

Alright, I'm taking a shower. Leave your questions so I can answer them when I get back.
>>
>>17806664
Fem
virgo
Does she still want me or I should just leave it?
>>
>>17807892
Im sorry to bother you but this is the last one, how do I make sure it does end positively because I tend to fuck up things.
>>
>>17807892
Edward
Male
Virgo
A love reading please
>>
>>17807892

Does it show a less compatible energy with the woman?
>>
>>17807892
Mike
Male
Taurus
Is it worth the effort to try to reconnect with my father and his wife?
>>
>>17806664
Jay
Pisces
Male

Should I keep going after this girl?
>>
>>17807699
Is there anxiety with it to cause I can see how desperate you are for interaction between a friend and you.
But you just stay low... Is it your not angry enough because that's the only emotion powerful enough to pull you out of it.

See your isolated too. Go on kik or omegle and chat or make a YouTube account and make a video diary or make it a series of logs.
I wouldn't mind seeing you on YouTube helping others .

I see a new table coming to you soon.
Not much love unless you make yourself available to the opposite sex.

See you driving somewhere cool soon.
>>17807700

Without a doubt. But there's nothing to bring them back.

I see a Gemini and a Taurus about to hook up around you.

And can you tell your parents to watch there health. I feel one is really ill....
>>17807718
I see more work than expected. Someone like a landscaping company is going to influence you soon.

Saw you finding a app you really enjoy.
And I saw you getting into online ghost apps.

Try ghost com it works.
>>17807724
Some major shift for your mother. I feel a birthday soon.
I see a child with someone close your about to have.
>>17807740
She was going on about the other Chad to her friends on the weekend.
You need to be flamboyant to nail this one anon.
>>
Why is this on /x/? Fuck off
>>
File: jaack.jpg (76 KB, 361x500) Image search: [Google]
jaack.jpg
76 KB, 361x500
>>17808005
Hey man, can I get a love reading?
>>
>>17808030
It's accepted on basically every paranormal forum, kiddo. This isn't /qst/, which I assume is what your view of /x/ is?
>>
>>17808005
Dunno, I don't think the other guy is gonna be back anytime soon; can I get a reading from you instead?

Should I keep going after this girl?
>>
J
Male
Cancer

Does my female friend from college still think of me even though she's married

Is she happy with her husband she chose over me?
Will I ever get married
>>
File: jw.jpg (77 KB, 640x456) Image search: [Google]
jw.jpg
77 KB, 640x456
>>17808005
Can I get a reading too?
>>
>>17808005
but cheswick im not in a relationship, does that mean im gonna sex my crush and have an oops beby?
>>
>>17807699
>>17808005
Yeah, I'm kind of an assberg
>>
File: Jack-White[1].jpg (15 KB, 301x400) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White[1].jpg
15 KB, 301x400
>>17808005
Does my crush want to be with me or does he think I'm weird af?
>>
File: file.jpg (19 KB, 261x247) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
19 KB, 261x247
>>17808036
It's also accepted in every mental institution and in no educational institution

>>17807473
MAKE /X/ GREAT AGAIN
>>
File: 309.jpg (931 KB, 2656x1494) Image search: [Google]
309.jpg
931 KB, 2656x1494
>>17807901
She's done mate, pack up your bags and move on.

>>17807915
There's no way to have it go any way but the way it is destined. Hold on tight and trust your gut feeling because the dice just told you to get ready.

>>17807927
There has been a setback in your relationship that will need time to mend, the man will probably show up during this time and sweep you off your feet.

>>17807965
Lay low for awhile and try communicating again in a few months or years. He should be left alone for now.

>>17807977
Hold off for awhile, someone close in your life wants to dampen and going after this girl continuously will give them just the chance to do that.

>>17808005
>Senpai didn't notice me
;_;

>>17808041
>Does my female friend from college still think of me even though she's married
No, she doesn't think of you much anymore, sorry.

>Is she happy with her husband she chose over me?
Yes, she is.

>Will I ever get married
There are obstacles to marriage, and those obstacles come from yourself. Release the ill of past relationships and you may find the woman you need.

I'm back for more queries, so ask away.
>>
>>17808005
love reading puhlease, am currently single.
>>
>>17808071
Hey, this is Jay, the guy who got 15...what do you mean by that? Stop going after her for a while?
>>
>>17808089
Yeah, someone (this could be her, a friend, anyone close to you really) really wants to put you down and make you feel like dirt. I mistyped and meant to say:
>15
>Hold off for awhile, someone close in your life wants to dampen your spirits and going after this girl continuously will give them just the chance to do that.

Sorry for the confusion!
>>
>>17808071
>Lay low for awhile and try communicating again in a few months or years. He should be left alone for now.
Cheers mate.
>>
>>17808093
Haha, it's alright!
>>
>>17808095
No problem mate!

I do hope that you and your father mend your relationship. No child should be estranged from his parents.
>>
>>17808005
how is my life going to change now i have fb? do any of my friends from hs want to be my friend again?
>>
>>17808102
I appreciate the kind words! I hope for the best as well.
>>
>>17808101
Yeah, thanks. I get caught up sometimes when writing out my readings. Doing it from the heart helps to make them more accurate.

>>17808113
Take care.
>>
File: 383.jpg (610 KB, 854x1280) Image search: [Google]
383.jpg
610 KB, 854x1280
Switching it up a bit

Dice + Card readings for the evening.

All I need is:
>Name
>Gender
>Sign

Swing away.
>>
>>17808183

you don't need a question or anything?
>>
>>17808183

Nicholas
Male
Leo

Hit me.
>>
>>17808183
Arthur
Male
Leo
>>
>>17808183
Are you salad?
>>
>>17808183
>Dice + Card readings
You might be the right reader to query for this one.

I'm going to pay someone for acquisition of something I need, in order to save myself time in prospecting. How much is an appropriate commission per acquisition?

Alternatively, I'm going to offer said person the opportunity to sell my product for a reasonable cut. I already know what I would consider reasonable, but I wonder about the energy it would cost me to produce it.

Can you read on this?

Call me G, a Sagittarius male

>I can give you one in return, if you like
>>
>>17808052
I feel it's either you or a cousin with your crush....
Invite a cousin to pump and dump to keep her in your life forever.
>>17808087
I feel there not interested for some reason in you...
Is it the clothes or your hair. Two most important things besides money man...
>>17808046
OK I see a Virgo entertaining you very soon and I think I saw a avengers picture.... Do you like that?

I really kinda of wish you would play a instrument. You could busk for extra money.
>>17808037
I see a Spanish girl. Like a swimsuit model...
Is she a porn crush ? Keep here if she is.
>>17808033
Nothing.... Saw that I think you've run out of time with the ones you presue.
Try fatties instead.
Keep seeing a hipster around you... Do you like Starbucks a ghost you've attached yourself to wanted to know.
>>17808109
I think you would be better suited learning to network outside.
I mean of course I see a couple adding you but.. that's the past you need to go forward.
But praise kek welcome to facebook.
I see you watching star wars soon like one of the prequels.
And I heard India around you.... Maybe a past life friend.
>>
File: 1465901134285.jpg (108 KB, 1419x766) Image search: [Google]
1465901134285.jpg
108 KB, 1419x766
>>17808226
You sound shady dude.

Be careful out there anon
>>
File: 235.jpg (925 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
235.jpg
925 KB, 1920x1080
>>17808201
No questions are automatic general readings.
Would you like one?

>>17808204
>8 of Hearts
Expect a gift soon. This gift could be a number of things, from money to travel. Congrats
>13
Despite the gift, expect to enter a period of sadness. This could also be caused by a number of things; depression and sadness will follow you after your bit of happiness. Sorry.

>>17808210
>3 of Hearts
Expect happiness all around you soon, you'll have a skip in your step for awhile
>10
And this skip in your step will be from a change in your life. Something you've wanted to happen for awhile may happen soon.

>>17808215
Yeah, just forgot my trip.

>>17808226
>I'm going to pay someone for acquisition of something I need, in order to save myself time in prospecting. How much is an appropriate commission per acquisition?
Alright, I'll ask the dice to give me a reading on a high amount and low amount
>High
>9
Seems like I've got the answer there! That's a "yes" in dicespeak.
I'll ask low anyways
>Low
>13
And that's a no! Seems like you should charge whatever a high amount is for your product.

>Alternatively, I'm going to offer said person the opportunity to sell my product for a reasonable cut. I already know what I would consider reasonable, but I wonder about the energy it would cost me to produce it.
I'll ask the cards if this is better or worse then just selling at high.
>10 of Spades
Nope, nada. Sell it to him for a high amount definitely, don't get him to sell your product.

>I can give you one in return, if you like
I'd love one!
Here's my info:
>Z
>Male
>Taurus
Do I have the favor of any Gods or minor deities?
>>
Scorpio

Can I get a love reading?
>>
>>17808271

oh, i didn't know it was you. i had one from you earlier so i'll let others have a turn :)
>>
>>17808271
Alice
female
Virgo

Would appreciate, feeling lost.
>>
>>17808271
>Seems like you should charge
I'm not charging anyone anything; I'm paying someone a finder's fee on a commission basis to prospect for me.

I'll get started on yours soon.

>>17808266
I'm actually not turning a profit, and I'm just doing this to help someone in a severe financial situation; it's like charity, but with dignity.

But I guess helping someone out is shady, right?
>>
>>17808253
Thank you

> I think I saw a avengers picture.... Do you like that?
Yes

> play a instrument
I'll try to learn how to play one when I get enough budget
>>
>>17807927
>>17808071
>>17808183
>6
There has been a setback in your relationship that will need time to mend, the man will probably show up during this time and sweep you off your feet.
How do I mend this setback? Who is this "man"? Is it my current crush (she) or someone new?
>>
File: 1409969213470.jpg (62 KB, 506x506) Image search: [Google]
1409969213470.jpg
62 KB, 506x506
Anons, how many of you are into Tarot and how many of you are successful in your readings. I started not long ago and I only have the book by Eden Gray by my side but I would like to know more experiences.

I want to know how you guys prepare.

I usually start off by asking the Querent simple questions about their lives and afterwards I just do whatever comes to mind, I have a sort of feeling in my hands and then I start the shuffling the cutting all of it comes into place one after another and by the time I'm done I've unraveled 70% of their story.

They give in a little detail about it afterwards but that is about it.

What else would you recommend me to read and what else would you guys recommend me to do to better my readings?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 96

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.