[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been experiencing some interesting phenomena the last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 93042543.jpg (2 MB, 2987x1994) Image search: [Google]
93042543.jpg
2 MB, 2987x1994
I've been experiencing some interesting phenomena the last couple of years. It all started when I moved to a small town to study during the autumn of 2014. Several extremely weird coincidences happened. Some scary stuff too. I even had a shared dream with two other people..
>>
>>17801098
Go on...
>>
Do tell.
>>
explain
>>
>Meeting up with random guy on Grindr two weeks before i move to [small town in Scandinavia with <5000 inhabitants to study. After seeing him a couple of times, he suddenly decides to quit his job and move to the same town. There he knew a very special lady, a forest finn that presumably had "warm hands".
>Weird coincidences start happening:
>Chatting with friend on facebook
>Saying something stupid and she calls me aspie
>Suddenly get a new message on a completely different site from a stranger
>"Hey, my name is [the same name as me], and I'm an autist.
>Dreamt about beehives
>The day after, a beekeeper stops and gives me a ride to school
>Reading about bees some months after
>Go outside, suddenly a bee lands on my arm. In December

>One night I dream I'm in a big city on the east coast of the USA.
>Day after, my best friend contacts me and tells me she dreamt we went to the US together in a very similar place
>That same evening I'm at a party with my class
>Hippie guy tells me [my name]!. I dreamt about you tonight. You were returning from the USA with a large amounts of fur to sell.
>Mind blown

>This finnish woman with powers lived together with the guy from grinder. One time, shortly after moving, she touches my arm. This results in me having a very weird and black rash on my arm. Feel completely drained
>Tried to sleep at mr grinderguys place two times, one story over the woman.
>Could never sleep there
>He had the same furniture as my departed grandparents, and I had never seen it since they died almost a decade ago.
>In in were two pictures of crying children, most likely cursed
>The shelf was placed very prominent in the room, someone had dragged it out so that it was facing directly from the corner of the room.
>At nighttime the images became unbearable to look at. I flee into the night
>>
no one?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.