[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brahman is the only truth, the world is unreal, and there is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: wavesocean.gif (9 KB, 510x270) Image search: [Google]
wavesocean.gif
9 KB, 510x270
Brahman is the only truth, the world is unreal, and there is ultimately no difference between Brahman and Atman, individual self.
>>
Is this real? Pic waves thinking? What even?

BrahBrah Antman? Wtf??
>>
File: matrix36-500x247.jpg (27 KB, 500x247) Image search: [Google]
matrix36-500x247.jpg
27 KB, 500x247
>>17800140
Are you a wave in the ocean or are you a rape victim of infinite snakes?
>>
>>17800148
It is an analogy.

We as man thinking our existences are separate and individual ones from the absolute reality, is the same as if waves thought their existence separate from the ocean.
>>
File: Brah.jpg (190 KB, 503x308) Image search: [Google]
Brah.jpg
190 KB, 503x308
>>
>>17800155
deep
>>
>>17800140
The wave is the same as the ocean. But a wave is not an ocean, and the ocean is not a wave. Jiva is the same as Brahman, but they are distinct. Atma is eternal. Merging of the Atman into the jyotish is a temporary arrangement that all leave at some point.
>>
>>17800155
Except waves are physics or some shit. 2 waves can't get drunk and get into a barfight.
>>
I hope you guys are working hard to realize this via firsthand experience, instead of being merely content with theoretical understanding.
>>
>>17800247

ALWAYS shoot for the eyes
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.