[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chemtrails
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 16
File: ct.jpg (41 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
ct.jpg
41 KB, 600x404
Hello /x/
What do you think about "Chemtrails"
Do you think this is real? Or is it just a conspiracy theory
>>
>>17799386
Every time they're out in full force in California, Texas floods and we get fuck all for weather.

It makes me laugh.
>>
>>17799386
It's called condensation.
>>
>>17799386
Literally one of the stupidest conspiracy theories of all. Yes, "cloud seeding" and things like that exist, but are totally different.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea-Spray

Not a conspiracy theory. It has happened.

US army has sprayed chemicals before, and recorded. More than once. As late at 1966. I don't think every contrail is a chemtrail. But I wouldn't write off people that are worried as stupid.

It makes sense to me that a government would want to test chemical spread. I don't see them doing it all over and keeping that a secret. But that's just me, and I have worked with planes, so I see a little bit more of what it would take.

I would say it's reasonable to think it happens, not reasonable to think every contrail is a chem trail.
>>
Oh and it's not like the technology doesn't exist.
>>
File: alexjonesmfw.png (85 KB, 197x205) Image search: [Google]
alexjonesmfw.png
85 KB, 197x205
>>17799410
>>
File: 592395123.jpg (113 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
592395123.jpg
113 KB, 960x720
>>17799401
>texas floods

It was pretty comfy, tons of rain and thunder for a good spooky atmosphere every night

But yeah chemtrails are real, pretty sure they are used to influence weather patterns or something
>>
>>17799386
>Do you think this is real? Or is it just a conspiracy theory

Do you think a conspiracy theory cannot be real? Obviously groups and individuals conspire together all the time. Do you think all theories about such occurrences are false inherently?

Geo-engineering is a thing. Cloud seeding is a thing. Various toxic chemicals are added to municipal water supplies.
>>
>>17799590
>Yes, "cloud seeding" and things like that exist, but are totally different.
Totally different than what?
>>
>>17799386
I think it's plausible however very inefficient. If the government really wanted to easily distribute biological or chemical agents to the population easily they'd put it in the tap water. It's easily tampered with and in Australia we already know there's high levels of fluoride and other chemicals. Whose to say that there isn't more in our water.

Basically if the government wanted to fuck with us, chemtrails wouldn't be the way they'd do it.
>>
>>
>>17801768
A lot of ppl dont drink tap water. Tap water is for dogs.

We all inhale air tho.
>>
>>17799386

in one of the earliest mentions on the phenomena I heard it considered useful as an extraterrestrial weapons detection system
>>
File: cw.IMG.jpg (2 MB, 3300x2550) Image search: [Google]
cw.IMG.jpg
2 MB, 3300x2550
>>17799386
>>
File: cw1IMG.jpg (1 MB, 3300x2550) Image search: [Google]
cw1IMG.jpg
1 MB, 3300x2550
>>17799386
part 2
>>
boring
>>
>>17803248
this
>>
>>17803248
agree.
>>
>>17803248
>>17803253
>>17803255
well /X/ and chemtrails doesn't fit together. This topic is so retarded that only trolls could make a thread like this.

why would the gov at all do that? It makes no sense.
>>
>>17803260
>/X/
is actually just shitposting
>>
It's such a stupid conspiracy, think about it, if they're chemicals they're dropping it on themselves. Look up contrails you dumbfucks.
>>
the weather report in holland calls it cirrus
googling it I find out that it's a different cloud
>>
>>17803260
>why would the gov at all do that?

economic and military advantage
>>
>>17803267
>they're dropping it on themselves.

orly
>>
>>17803267
why would they care if they're dropping things on themselves, it's not going to kill anyone quickly, the people making the decision to drop things already have cancer, why would they give a shit?
>>
>>17799386
Conspiracy thought up by people who don't understand weather.

>>17801768
>in Australia we already know there's high levels of fluoride and other chemicals
Unless you're in Tasmania, there isn't.
>>
>>17803289
condensation is new right
>>
>>17803294
Yup. It's only recently that air was affected by barometric pressure and dew point.
>>
done some research, and I think the chem might stand for...chemicals!

A pure chemical compound is a chemical substance that is composed of a particular set of molecules or ions. Two or more elements combined into one substance through a chemical reaction form a chemical compound. All compounds are substances, but not all substances are compounds.

huh huh, am I on to something?
>>
>>17803289
>Conspiracy thought up by people who don't understand weather.

Wilhelm Reich didn't understand weather?
>>
It's the fucking exhaust from the turbine.
>>
File: chemt.jpg (20 KB, 800x550) Image search: [Google]
chemt.jpg
20 KB, 800x550
>>17799386
it's part of the NWO depopulation program.

The chemicals they spray weaken your immunity system.

Have you noticed chemtrails these couple of years in the summer skies?

Have you noticed your family and friends constantly being sick with flus,caughs,etc,etc?

Have you noticed many people are dying around you?

It'll only get worse dear OP
>>
>>17803364
so why did this start happening recently
we used to make better planes?
>>
>>17803340
Apparently not.

>>17803381
It isn't recent, and it isn't exhaust, but condensation from the airfoils.
>>
>>17803383

you need to read up on this subject if you're going to engage in conversation about it. blanket discrediting things is suspicious

this is x

all subject can be discussed reasonably so instead of "der this is retarded" present something reasonable like "it seems highly unlikely anyone would waste money spraying that many chemicals, and for what reason isn't that just a waste" and so forth
>>
>>17803393
>present something reasonable like "it seems highly unlikely anyone would waste money spraying that many chemicals, and for what reason isn't that just a waste" and so forth
Fair enough. But from experience that usually falls on deaf ears.
Besides, i prefer the more accurate, "This is how condensation is created and acts."
>>
>>17803383
nope televisiun says it's cirrus
>>
>>17803409
Which is pretty much the same thing.
>>
>>17803400
sure I mean divert to where ever your mind takes you but the idea is to discuss subjects no matter their validity in a civilized way, it's the discussion that can bring about benefit not weather or not whatever we're talking about has merit or makes sense

you suggested Wilhelm Reich doesn't know a thing about weather patterns when in fact he was one of the earlier researchers of weather patterns and how different weather systems interact his work being done in the 1950s, he and his students are some of the few people who were successful in offering weather manipulation as a service being hired by the nation of Israel for instance.

I'm personally interested in the idea that chemtrails are just another manifestation of death from above, or the all seeing eye, that there is a watcher in the sky who can kill you if you displease him, I feel like duck and cover and chemtrails are just further manifestations of religious doctrine trying to get people to be fearful of the all seeing god in the sky again

I think that it would make much sounder use of the money to just put a lot of lines in the sky and drum up a lot of fear mongering about chemicals when in fact it was the fear that was the desired effect

it's certainly a credible take on the subject I think, not that they don't also sometimes spray chemicals but I prefer the idea that fear mongering is the biggest reason for it
>>
>>17803434
>you suggested Wilhelm Reich doesn't know a thing about weather patterns when in fact he was one of the earlier researchers of weather patterns and how different weather systems interact his work being done in the 1950s, he and his students are some of the few people who were successful in offering weather manipulation as a service being hired by the nation of Israel for instance.
Fine to say, but then you went on to
>I'm personally interested in the idea that chemtrails are just another manifestation of death from above, or the all seeing eye, that there is a watcher in the sky who can kill you if you displease him, I feel like duck and cover and chemtrails are just further manifestations of religious doctrine trying to get people to be fearful of the all seeing god in the sky again
Craziness.
Just because Reich researched cloudbusting doesn't make everything he said gospel.
>I think that it would make much sounder use of the money to just put a lot of lines in the sky and drum up a lot of fear mongering about chemicals when in fact it was the fear that was the desired effect
Except you can't help but make contrails during flight in suitable conditions. Much like you can't help but to breath condensation in the same.

So the main problem about discussing the validity of the subject is that the chemtrail side have no idea of how weather works, and thus it can't be civilised.
>>
File: wwiibomberformation.jpg (49 KB, 600x265) Image search: [Google]
wwiibomberformation.jpg
49 KB, 600x265
>>17803381
Where did you get the idea it is a recent thing?

Are you a shut-in? Have you spent your whole life indoors, never looking up at the sky?
>>
>>17803452
>Just because Reich researched cloudbusting doesn't make everything he said gospel.

Reich could be the biggest quack ever that doesn't change the fact that the state of Israel paid his students to improve the weather in Israel,

how do you know the credentials of anyone on either side unless they are presented to you?

you're blanketing things again, "people who think this are unqualified to speak because x"

doesn't make sense, fear is a useful tool when it comes to managing people,

people need to be managed,

they think they see lines in the sky, for all we know the lines aren't even there,

thus far we discussion has stopped at reason for existence of lines in sky,

let's agree that the lines in the sky exist and move on to why are there lines in the sky,

these people have the head start, they've been watching planes with lines and logging their take off and landing positions, flight patterns etc,

so weather you are correct and most people don't understand the scientific reason for the lines being there or chemtrail wackos are correct and "argg death from above government trying to kill us spraying us with chemicals"

neither is really important in the discussion of cataloging the lines, where and when they occur and related patterns to their appearance,

all subjects that could be far more useful to the overall discussion than getting stuck in a non scientific discussion about weather lines are real or what their true cause is

non scientific people I think will be quieter and read the research themselves more often when the conversation is framed this way

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/chemtrail-jet-tracking-tools/
>>
>>17803475
>Reich could be the biggest quack ever that doesn't change the fact that the state of Israel paid his students to improve the weather in Israel,
And people have paid cloud seeders without resulting in success. People have paid magicians, even.
>you're blanketing things again, "people who think this are unqualified to speak because x"
Well they are. If you don't understand the weather, how can you speak on it? If you don't understand how to make a TV, you wouldn't be entitled to tell Samsung, "This isn't how it's supposed to work!"
>for all we know the lines aren't even there,
Except we do. Have you never been in a plane of any kind? Or taken a breath on a nippy morning?
>neither is really important in the discussion of cataloging the lines, where and when they occur and related patterns to their appearance,
It specifically is, though. Because if we know how they're created, we can ask why they are where they are. The answer to that is flight paths.
>non scientific people I think will be quieter and read the research themselves
That's not happened before in these threads. They just spout nonsense about unscientific tests which back them up.
>>
>>17803489
>The answer to that is flight paths.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/chemtrail-jet-tracking-tools/

the lines are there for a reason, examining the record of their appearance may answer many of these questions

I've certainly seem some things that were not usual considering the atmospheric conditions and test test results were also suspicious

I don't get why more people don't hang around landing areas with drones taking samples and testing them, that would certainly put a lot of the speculation to rest, especially if the tests were independently funded.
>>
>>17803540
>the [contrails] are there for a reason
Yea, i agreed with you. Because we live on Earth, and are thus subject to it's weather, and those are the most viable flight paths.
>I've certainly seem some things that were not usual considering the atmospheric conditions
Probably because weather isn't static. That's why it's so hard to predict.
>I don't get why more people don't hang around landing areas with drones taking samples and testing them
Agreed. I mean, somewhat illegal, but if people were determined, they'd do it. I suspect they're too afraid of being wrong. Hell, they could just take up a C172 on a cold take and take a sample behind it.
>>
File: shutterstock_159692186-2.jpg (662 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_159692186-2.jpg
662 KB, 1000x668
>>17803462
I am probably older than you
there was a time when this was not normal
>>
>>17803548
Prior to 1903, you mean?
>>
>>17803553
ok this is becoming an argument, I will keep checking this thread
>>
hey im really bored now call me 07845251244 (uk)
>>
>>17803548
I won't object to you being older to me, that only means you're very, very stupid.

As long as planes have been flying, they have been leaving contrails.
>>
>>17803568
except the new contrails stick in the air longer

as for very, very stupid. cry more I guess.
>>
>>17803577
>new contrails
>stick in the air longer
>>
>>17803584
>uses quotes
>>
>>17803587
I was going to mock you, but figured there was nothing more insulting than quoting that post.
>>
>>17803577
No, they don't.

The only thing that determines duration is altitude, air pressure, humidity, and temperature. So local weather, basically.

You've lived your whole, long, useless life as an unobservant dullard.
>>
>>17803546
the only interesting thing is that some of these flights show the planes go up and circle around and then land again,

now there could be plenty of good reasons for putting a bird in the sky only to have it circle town and land again but those facts are suspicious

>>17803548
>there was a time when this was not normal

well right, the argument would be that since so many more planes are in the sky thus there are many more lines in the sky, it's the recording of flight paths that shows these flights behaving like a lawnmower that is suspicious

why do they go up and go back and forth then come back down, you have to get the transponder data for all these flights, that would show you if it's military hijinks or pilots in training
>>
>>17803615
>the only interesting thing is that some of these flights show the planes go up and circle around and then land again,
Circuit training is a huge part of type, bro.
>>
Spooky condensation and pics of test planes with water tanks system to simulate passenger weight. I see that trails everyday crossing in the middle of unpopulated areas in southern Argentina since I can remember.
>>
>>17803615
>behaving like a lawnmower

You realize that flight paths aren't single one-dimensional lanes, but entire wide lanes that a plane travels from on it's destination, right?

So if you see a contrail going one direction, and then another next to it going the other way, it's not a plane acting like a lawn mower, it's two different planes going different directions between the same airport.

Generally speaking a pilot would rather travel next to an older contrail rather than flying through one, if only for better visibility.
>>
>>17803647
>it's not a plane acting like a lawn mower,

I know check the flight logs on the site linked above
>>
File: cd.png (637 KB, 1271x737) Image search: [Google]
cd.png
637 KB, 1271x737
>>17799410
>>17799622
> has sprayed chemicals before

one has to laugh
>>
>>17803699
why?

nothing funny about the idea of spraying chemicals, it tends to cause a lot of birth defects
>>
>>17803809
>before

the use of that word alonf with past tense was the fun factor cause as you know it, spraying is taking place right now.
>>
>>17803809
>chemicals cause birth defects

That's going to depend on the chemical.
>>
Contrails dont linger in the sky for HOURS and grow as they do so, becoming more visible.
>>
>>17803548
Comfirmed, as a child it was rare for me to see lasting contrails from airliners, usually they would trail a contrail a short distance behind them, nothing lasting. Ww2 aircraft left a solid trail because of water injection into reciproaring engines, high bypass jet engines like what are found on airliners are pretty much large ducted propellers powered by a small turbine, entirely different machine. The engines on airliners are perfect for atomizing/dispersing chemicals desu tho.
>>
>>17799386
allegedly...
some powerful people want to know wtf they are doing to the food

chemtrails are the same as baking soda/baking powder

its an old conspiracy from 1900... they added aluminum and barium to the baking powder (baking soda?) and fed it to everyone

allegedly now it causes morgellons
>or was the cure to fetal alcohol syndrome and the gov slid it into the food supply?

nobody even cared about the baking powder that we all eat having chemical/aluminum/other metals

>if i eat shit you eat it too
>tfw it causes morgellons

if you didnt notice the whole food supply is chemical, and bathing water is chemical and drinking water is chemical (bleach+fluoride)
>when you shower your body absorbs the chemicals of water 14-20x faster than drinking
and soda is chemical, and food is pesticide
>>
>>17806384
so basically since you put barium in some rich guys food he sprayed us all with it to see what it does

hah
>>
File: unexamined life.jpg (137 KB, 856x537) Image search: [Google]
unexamined life.jpg
137 KB, 856x537
"Chemtrails" is a memetic misnomer to distract people from Geo-Engineering, which has openly held conferences and publications in The Guardian

>every time someone says something is a conspiracy and therefore shouldn't be talked about, considered or looked into

what happened to the bees

tell me
>>
>>17803267
shuddup bitch! put on your flipflops start spraying vinegar in your yard to stop this!
>>
if chemtrails were real we would be fucked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyNPvMiKQdo
>>
>>17806384
>allegedly now it causes morgellons

Well then it's a good thing morgellons is a fake disease.
>>
>>17806335
Sure they do. If the air is very humid, despite the cold temperatures, then the ice crystals are simply unable to evaporate. Growth can be either from simple diffusion in the atmosphere, or they could trigger cloud formation if the air is humid enough for cloud formation anyway.

Again, these are all natural things that anybody who spends any time out doors is already familiar with.
>>
File: unclebaphomet.jpg (19 KB, 302x170) Image search: [Google]
unclebaphomet.jpg
19 KB, 302x170
wow look at all these military agent schills in this thread.

HOLEY SHIT!!

this thread was specifically made to disinform you about chemtrails.

psyop wars, that's all it is

don't believe them, they're real

they're doing it

They are lunatic murderers hell bent on killing us all.

Don't forget

satanists run the military

They wont even think twice before killing millions and millions of people, just to keep power over you.
>>
>>17801868
kek
>>
>>17806335
Says who? You know clouds behave in a variety of ways, right?

>>17806377
>Comfirmed, as a child it was rare for me to see lasting contrails from airliners
Not to question your absolutely flawless and logical memory, but you mustn't have observed too many. Also, contrails form mostly from the wings, not the engines.

>>17806403
There we go. Stuff like "chemtrails" takes the heat off real problems like Monsanto and Nestle destroying natural ways of farming and resource gathering.
>>
>>17806899
>nature ways of farming

Farming, by its very nature, is unnatural.
>>
>>17807015
You know what i mean, my persnickety friend.
Besides, it's not really unnatural. You just give an organised boost to natures own propagation.
>>
>>17807015
It's natural because it exists my lil nigga. You might as well say that beaver dams aren't natural
>>
>>17807055
It's unnatural because it's a technology invented by man.

Beavers weren't invented by man, their dams are entirely natural.

If your definition of natural is "a thing that exists" then factories and GMOs and laptop computers are all natural.

Beavers werne't
>>
>>17807061
Beaver dams were invented by beavers, dingus

Protip: humans are animals
>>
>>17807079
Both those things are true.

Neither has anything to do with the definition of "natural."
>>
Since you're all 16 I'll let you know how this one started. Late 90s we had clear blue skies. Then out of nowhere all these contrails would just stay up in the sky for hours. Every day the sky was riddled with them. Now you don't see them so much anymore. Failed project? Who knows. Out of sight, out of mind.
>>
>>17807155
>Now you don't see them so much anymore.
Maybe get your eyes tested? It's been gorgeous azure every day this month in NY when it hasn't rained.
>>
>>17807238
Them = chemtrails. I was saying you don't see chemtrails like you used to see them.
>>
>>17807155
>Late 90s had clear blue skies

They also had contrails. Nothing has changed since the 90s. You may have been too stupid to notice them, but I wasn't. They were there.
>>
In the end if it uses jet fuel then its trails are pollution just like with cars that use fuel.

In the future it be viewed similarly to how sewers used to be open in London.
>>
>>17807286
When jet fuel burns it produces CO2 and H2O. The part of the contrail which you see is H2O. Water vapor.
>>
There seens to be something to it... some of the trails linger for hours and disperse into clouds.
>>
>>17807251
Oh right, my bad. But yea, they're less prevalent in warmer months. Just how weather works. Still plenty here, but obviously less conducive.
>>
>>17807259
>You may have been too stupid
You may be too ad hominem to be taken serious
>>
>>17807350
*seriously
>>
>>17807370
o
>>
>>17807350
But is he wrong?
>>
>>17807350
"Maybe you were too stupid to notice" is not an ad hominem argument.

"You may be too ad hominem to be taken seriously" IS an ad hominem argument.

ad hominem =/= any insult
>>
I don't know much about it so I can't say. But there was a day I questioned things...

When I started my day I was amazed by how beautiful the sky and weather were. I saw probably the largest chemtrail I have ever seen, thick at the time and went across my whole view. After going to the store I noticed the "chemtrail" has dispersed and the sky where it was turned gray. Then after other errands I did the whole sky was almost in a way overcast.

What is the purpose for blocking the sun like that?
>>
>>17807679
>the purpose

Travelling from point A to point B in a short amount of time.

As for the sky turning overcast, that's a thing called "weather," and it's unrelated to the plane.
>>
>>17807679
>So i saw a plane
>Then weather happened
>These have to be related

It really isn't hard to take a meteorology class, gents.
>>
File: theylive33.jpg (42 KB, 500x214) Image search: [Google]
theylive33.jpg
42 KB, 500x214
First and foremost; it is a weather modification program, to influence weather and also block out the sun

Second of all, YES the Satanik cabal is literally depopulating the earth
>>
>>17799386
I dunno chemtrails just seem like an idiotic idea to me. Not the concept but the execution. Planes require heaps of fuel and don't cover entire areas easily. If the government wanted to fuck with us they'd put stuff in the water
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-04-03h08m52s171.png (222 KB, 592x448) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-04-03h08m52s171.png
222 KB, 592x448
>>17807370
they are hidding nibiru with chemtrails
also they are spraying to control the
weather because they can
make money on oil that usa now control
also they are ,murdering us slowly
because you are to many humans
on planet earth.
soon nibiru will here and they
will begin spraying again like never
before
if the puplic start to panic and understand
that nibiru is real and they see it.
people will start setting fire to the world
and murdering eachother
the elite havent finished the underground
bunkers yet were many of the resently dead famous people have escaped to, wait and see wait and see
point 1 nibiru is real
point 2 chemtrais are real
point 3 it's poison
point 4 2017 team elite dc++ hackers was inside pentagon and found the correct date for impact and the date is 2??? +fuck you have a nice day shitheads remmember to go outside ones awhile and inhale some delisius chemtrails yum yum
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-03-15-03h01m37s734.png (395 KB, 1280x528) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-03-15-03h01m37s734.png
395 KB, 1280x528
be*
here nibiru
as in planet x
or nemisis
ok go on turn your smart phone on again
or continue you'r stupid online game.
or fuck your girlfreind i dont give a
flying fuck the truth is we are gonna
die and only a small % of you morrons
will survive when nibiru finaly desides
to swing by earth you dumbfucks
anyhow the hack was done
nibiru is real and we haven't yet
released the n i b i r u h a ck
but we will look for the white rabbit*
look for debbie she is the key
team elite dc++
no fuss just pure impact
I_Love_You_Debbie
you have 1 year
time to die
nibiru is as real as you'r mothers smelling pussy
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.