[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Simulation hypothesis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: the-fountain.jpg (400 KB, 1888x1080) Image search: [Google]
the-fountain.jpg
400 KB, 1888x1080
Any proof or documentary ?
>>
>>17796188
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/
>>
>>17796197

It's a movie. But thanks

>The matrice is universal
>>
File: 1465336378679.jpg (16 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1465336378679.jpg
16 KB, 255x255
>>17796188
>"proof" threads = bait, children
>>
>>17796204

http://ageac.org/en/multimedia/scientist-says-he-found-definitive-proof-that-god-exists-2/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nlbro2MNBs

You can thank me later.
>>
>>17796246

I watch and thanks you later
>>
>>17796246
started meditating daily after reading his book. if even a quarter of the stuff he claims to experience is true then its seriously the most important practice to have.
>>
>>17796267

How to meditate ?
>>
>>17796314
tom campbell recommends using a mantra at first. the mantra can be any word, picture,tactile feeling(like lets say the feeling of rubbing a fur coat) depending on your preferred sense. just focus on the mantra, whenever you notice your mind wanders simply refocus. he recommends 20 minutes a day. eventually you can drop the mantra and just hold thoughtless focus which he calls single point consciousness
>>
File: astral_explosion-1080.jpg (53 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
astral_explosion-1080.jpg
53 KB, 640x360
>>17796353

Ok. Thanks anon
>>
I haven't bothered looking into this much as of late, but hasn't Neil deGrasse Tyson claimed to believe in simulation theory?
>>
>>17796425
Why would his opinion matter? He's just black science man. What does he know?
>>
>>17796484
Right silly me
>>
>>17796246
Fuckin mind blowing, I still don't understand what would the benefit would be for time slowing down as an object reaches C... It this was a virtual reality, perhaps it simply vanishes from reality at that speed but then how would it ever slow down to arrive at its destination.
>>
>>17796246
I used to think Tom cambpell was ok until i realized he's just trying to sell his book and seminar tickets to suckers when he does all this shit. That one time he talked abot binaural beats he was like you can go to this website and make these things for free, it's so easy an idiot can do it then at the end he tells everyone to go to his website and buy the ones he made for 20 bucks.
>>
>>17797096
Stfu stupid libtard cunt people have to make a living from what they do not everything is free..

Love /pol/
>>
>>17796188
You are a Simulation & Physics Can Prove It: George Smoot at TEDxSalford
https://youtu.be/Chfoo9NBEow

/thread
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.