[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pic unrelated yo /x/. a friend of mine recently offered themself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: soon.jpg (34 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
34 KB, 620x349
pic unrelated

yo /x/. a friend of mine recently offered themself up to the negative energy surrounding their partner. they were meditating - the wording used was something that (to my understanding) came across as "i'll experience their pain for them."

something took them up on their offer. they describe it as a toxin/"cancer", because they feel it spreads to the people around them. it's cut them off from what they describe as their guardian angel - i personally think it's more of a "guide"? they describe it as an entity from another plane who can see through their eyes and generally enjoys their company. it's friendly - takes the shape of someone who's died. it helps them through things. not being able to connect with that aspect of themself/that guarding, peaceful sense has Negatively Impacted their well being.

the negative energy they've drawn in/offered themself up to has backed away (some); my friend has reconnected with their guarding force/positive extra-planar entity. the concern they have is on keeping themself grounded, and keeping the negative energy they attracted out of their mind. the negative energy was Not Good - employed chaotic, self-destructive stuff. nothing i want to see anyone suffer through - nothing anyone deserves to suffer through, but least of all someone as light and genuine as this friend.

they've burned sage, and i gave them an amethyst crystal i bought and never touched to help recenter/aid communication with their guardian and meditation.

i'm not really well versed in this kind of thing? i Vaguely Know bits and pieces of Crystal Stuff(tm), and secondhand experience with Ghosts (my mother and brother are, apparently, "sensitive"), but i don't actually employ any of that knowledge myself. like, i don't Believe (altho i want to); my friend does. any help on dealing with the traces of the negative force, and with warding off anything else their meditation-invitation might've drawn in would be GREATLY appreciated.
>>
>>17792197
install gentoo
>>
>>17792201
jesus didn't die to make me suffer thru a know your meme page about this. why don't you love yourself. why don't you love god
>>
>>17792219
i love jesus but i also love memes my friend
>>
>>17792228
>jesus
>memes
pick one
>>
>>17792234
i'll pick both

how about jesus memes?
>>
>>17792234
>Jesus is a meme
>Religions are memes
>>
File: boy-74.gif (31 KB, 560x448) Image search: [Google]
boy-74.gif
31 KB, 560x448
>>17792254
i mean they exist, sure.

>>17792262
alright that's fair
>>
>>17792197
>the concern they have is on keeping themself grounded
>i gave them an amethyst crystal
lol wtf that would be the least grounding chakra get them something red instead
>>
>>17792392
i don't know SHIT i had an amethyst on hand. like i could have given them nothing. should i have given them nothing? like, should i tell them not to use the amethyst?????

alternatively: what is a chakra. is it a vegetable. can you eat it
>>
>>17792404
The amethyst will unground them . Not a good stone for grounding. Get black tourmaline, smoky quartz Or hematiye
>>
>>17794156
Thank you my dude
>>
>>17792197

if any of this is even remotely true:

It's a demon pretending to be a guide. Get away from this bullshit asap.
>>
>>17792197
Your friend was hesitant and not truly prepared to take on the pain. I have taken on others pain and it's a 24/7 struggle. It's not something everyone can handle, and without being able to, they are letting the "toxin" seep out to others.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.