[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Desperately need input from a psychic or medium with an issue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: 20160409_063136.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160409_063136.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Desperately need input from a psychic or medium with an issue thats slowly killing me.

It started a year ago. Voices began harassing me for no reason. I was vegan at the time, I began eating meta again and the voices started harassing me demanding I stay vegan and follow a strict spiritual regimen.

It's been over a year and they still harass me daily, telling me what to do, what to eat, how to feel, that I am being blocked from meeting a romantic partner ,and that I will die before I get rid of the voices .

I have tried EVERYTHING to try to get rid of them. Antipsychotics, rituals, sacrifices to gods, psychics, psychic shielding, ignoring them, etc etc etc. Anything esoteric I've tried. Alcohol is the only thing that quiets them..

I am pleading that someone please help me get rid of them. I can't do this anymore. I've contemplated suicide a few times and it's becoming apparent that it might be the only solution.
>>
>>17786170
Note:

I have been evaluated for schizophrenia. I have tried antipsychotics. I have no other symptoms of any disorder other than the voices.

They are supposedly spirits from Sirius. Something about my soul contract that I came here to live a ascetic life as a monk or some shit and I said fuck that but they are he'll bent on forcing me to live how they want me to. I am out of options. If i can't get rid of them I'm going to kill myself and incarnate some were else. Fuck
>>
>>17786170
> follow a meme diet notorious for causing various vitamin deficiencies
> start hearing voices
Go get some blood work and eat like a human
>>
>I have tried EVERYTHING

Well then, you're stuck with them. Drink yourself to death, and good luck in your next incarnation.
>>
>>17786183
Mainstream veganism is dangerous.

If you supplement with amino acids and superfoods, youll be good
>>
>>17786189
Thanks bud
>>
Have you tried to talk back to them?
Have you tried the LBRP?
Have you considered actually becoming a monk and doing as they say?
>>
>>17786199
Will try lbrp. Can't remember if I did it when they first started.

Yes. They respond, quite intelligently. They respond to my thoughts before I have them. I don't give a fuck, I just want them gone. They say they can't leave me alone.

I was doing what they said for 2 years.
Vegan, meditating daily, crystals, sun gazing. I was basically ascetic for that time. They manipulated me into becoming interested in all of that. They admitted to pushing me down the spiritual path. Now that I have abandoned it, stating that I will not go any further until they are completely gone and it is of my own volition, they think that harassing me 24/7 will eventually break me and that I'll resume living the way they want me to live.

My days consist of work, alcohol, tv, videogames. It pisses them off to no end . That's exactly why I do it. I told them if they want me to stop then go the fuck away. They don't listen
>>
>>17786232
What names do they go by?
Do you do any other drugs than alcohol?
>>
>>17786232
>I can't remember if I tried the most basic and widely-known ritual in Western magic

/x/ deserves a better class of roleplayer than this.
>>
>>17786232
>My days consist of work, alcohol, tv, videogames. It pisses them off to no end . That's exactly why I do it. I told them if they want me to stop then go the fuck away. They don't listen
take it up a notch...excessively masturbate, visit hookers, take up some other bad (anti-esoteric) hobbies. tell them you keep taking it up a notch until they fuck off or shut up.
Worse case, they don't go away, but you may well enjoy yourself more.
>>
>>17786170

literally a psychosis, let a psychiatrist deal with it
>>
>>17786247
I have done the lbrp before. I remember trying it when they first started. I haven't dabbled in much western magic. I didn't get that far before I realized something was up and that I was being manipulated. I wish I was role playing
>>
>>17786264
I've done all of that. I work on my cars, drink, listen to mundane music. Nothing gets rid of them. I'm searching for someone to contact them and ask them what the fuck the problem is.
>>
>>17786238
The only name that is repeated is Aria.
No other names are spoken.
She's supposedly the one orchestrating the harassment. A psychic told me she is a past lover in another life and is mad because she can't control me in this lifetime. She also said they would be gone soon. That was 7 months ago.
>>
>>17786285
but do you keep at it? do you keep trying to take it to the next anti-esoteric step?
>>
>>17786285
>I'm doing a thing I already did to ask a question I already know the answer to

Psychics don't help; you tried that. They're from Sirius and they're holding you to a pact you made before this incarnation. This would be more interesting if, instead of pretending to be a MUH FREE WILL MUH INDEPENDENCE boring person, you pretended to actually fulfill the task the Sirians assigned. Then you could make cool lore about Sirian society, your interstellar monastic practice and maybe even write some prayers.
>>
>>17786307
I suppose. I work hard labor, listen to old country, think about and do the most mundane things all the time. They still keep holding on.

Funny thing is, as they have said I am blocked from meeting a romantic partner, I was looking for a hooker for about a week. They said please dont, I pressed onward.

That week I met a beautiful girl and had a couple one night stands. That was it. She disappeared as quickly as she appeared and I have had 0 luck with girls since. It is extremely weird. I had amazing luck with women until they entered my life

They tell me girls aren't important and that spirituality should be my priority. What ever happened to freewil?
>>
> man driven mad by vegan diet
When will you green goblins learn?
>>
>>17786331
Takes a shitposter to know a shitposter. Your boring anime "I JUST WANT TO BE NOOOOORMAL I NEVER ASKED FOR A DESTINYYY" whiny manchild character isn't compelling. He's throwing a temper tantrum because he broke a promise and is actually facing consequences for it (horrors!).

Retool your story and try again.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-02+at+05.09.41).jpg (27 KB, 225x194) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-02+at+05.09.41).jpg
27 KB, 225x194
>nobody even making fun of the veganism

God damn this board is pure shit
>>
>>17786398
See
>>17786346
>>17786183
>>
>>17786398
>picking low-hanging fruit
>>
>>17786194
>superfoods
Please stop.
Vitamin B12 deficiency is known to cause psychotic symptoms.

Eat some steak and drink some milk. Defy the voices.
>>
>>17786175
>no other symptoms than the voices

Umm.. not to distress you, but you seem to have some delusions as well. Seek psychiatric help.
>>
>>17786350
I promised nothing. Fuck off. If you have legitinate experience with something like this, but you dont, so fuck off back to /b/ with your autism
>>
>>17786828
>the roleplayer is accusing other people of roleplaying

You don't even know how banishing works, you giant failure of a storyteller. You didn't do any fucking research.
>>
File: pJkp01Ep.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
pJkp01Ep.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
OP, I worked with magic in the New Orleans area for several years, particularly with voodoo magic. You can choose to not believe but I can help if you'd like. No fee, I'm open today.
>>
>>17786874
Shills gonna shill
>>
>>17786896
I would appreciate it greatly.
>>
>>17786170
tl;dr
schizophrenia
>>
>>17786908
shills gon shills gon shills
>>
>>17786911

Step #1: Clearly mark the floor with a white chord (or white chalk) and make a protective circle or pentagram. A white marble inlaid in black marble floor would be best, but most people can't afford that. It is important that nothing disrupts the protective circle. Even a bit of dirt across the white line could ruin the spell.
Step #2: Take 3 black candles (or 5) and place them equal distances apart inside the circle.
Step #3: Outside the circle, make 3 or 5 (same number as the candles) protective talismans or sigils around you.
Step #4: If possible, create an outer circle made from crushed protective herbs mixed together.
Step #5: Calm yourself and relax. Center yourself.
Step #6: Now, visualize the circle around you, protecting you and separating you from the rest of your house.
Step #7: Once you have done that, and the candles are lit, lay in the pentagram position (arms straight out, legs apart) and summon the protective spirit.
Step #8: Feel them come into the circle and feel their power, theoretically.
Step #9: Feel them coalesce into a physical, or semi physical form and now you'll be able to interact with them.
Step #10: They should be easier to invoke and banish than a demon, succubus, or incubus depending on what you consider which and I suggest a successful encounter with them followed by a successful banish of her before attempting the more aggressive spirits. Always do these at the new moon,so you might have to wait anon till whenever that is.
>>
>>17786325
But girls are important for spirituality, it's your "other self" because you become one of that girl is into spirituality aswell. Idk much about occult but I know a few of the important things
>>
Look up 'Mercury Poisoning' and do a very through mercury detox. Study nutrition and figure out what vitamins you may be lacking and purchase the necessary supplements at a health food store (not multivitamins though). Most importantly, make sure you are taking Omega 3 and B vitamins because they help with treating schizophrenia.

While you figure out the right methods to tackle this issue, let the voices be. Do not engage with them, do not push them away, simply acknowledge their existence and go abouts your day. Never act on anything that they tell you and pretend as if they are a meaningless TV station playing in the back ground. A true being of light would never harass you or scare you into acting a certain way, therefore all of the things they tell you are utter bullshit. Take up a Buddhist mantra (Om Vajra Sattva Hum is a powerful obstacle clearing mantra, for example) and commit to doing it a couple thousand of times every single day....A friend of mine was able to come out of extreme psychosis after I gave him this advice. It's not a quick fix though and takes a long time of daily commitment.

Do not make sacrifices to gods. Any god that requires a sacrifice, is not a God that will do you any good. You can make incense/candle/art/music/food offerings instead. Avoid doing satanic rituals because it will drive you crazier... I've met countless people who went completely insane after dabbling with this stuff.

Also, take up some more physical activities so that you stop sending so much energy to your head area. There is definitely such a thing as obsessing over spirituality in such a way that it drives you crazy... Excercise, dancing, cooking, making music, etc etc are all great tools that can help you to combat schizophrenia.

I will keep you in my prayers so that you may heal this issue as soon as possible. Please don't give up and know that it is in your power to overcome this!
>>
>>17787309
The right method is to stop following meme diets which lead to malnutrition
>>
>>17787309
Thank you. I'm buying b12 and other supplements tomorrow. I appreciate your in put and advice. It's insane how much you can get wrapped up in believing something is real when it's only an illusion. I've dealt with them for so long it's tough to contemplate they might not be real. Life's fucked, hahaha
>>
>>17787322

You are welcome. You may wonder how I know these things? Because I had voices for over a year and was able to make them go away completely using the methods I just told you. The most powerful superfood I can recommend is probably chlorella.
>>
>>17787322
No, following meme diets is fucked. Life is fine.
>>
>>17787348
Used to take chlorella as well as spirulina heavily. Ill be picking some up tomorrow. What did the voices say to you?
>>
> superfood
>>
>>17787365
Meme diet? Shitposter plz
>>
>>17787372

Really hateful stuff. They said if I didn't do a certain act they wanted me to do (these acts ranged from random rituals, going out at night to wander aimlessly by myself, getting naked in inappropriate situations, being sexually promiscuous, etc) , no one will love me and I will die. Sometimes in social situations they would scream that everyone was expecting me to do something ridiculous or else I will not be accepted into the social circle. They shouted frightening misinterpretations of what people said to me, so that for a while I was not able to connect with anyone at all because I was constantly misinterpreting what people were saying in a really fearful way.
>>
>>17787365
Back to /b/, fucker.
>>
>>17787475
I'm sorry. I know how it feels. Did they go away suddenly? Or gradually?

Today they've been silent all day. It irritated them that I made this post. I took some b12 too and that helped a ton. They were raising hell when I posted it, then they stopped this morning.hopefully this is the end. Thank you for your help.
>>
>>17786170
Just trol them, do some hard core vicious trol, like your in my head now you play by my rules and I'm the one making you insane, this is your head dude. best way to make them live is to mind fuck them,
>>
>>17786170

I've read the thread and I can just say your situation is a complete mess energetically. I could normally clear things up for a person but in this case I don't think so because you are yourself responsible for most of this by your own actions.

It's not that these voices/spirits are right to do that, but you've been following what they told you so that means you accepted them. You also went looking for hookers and had degenerated sex, that's a huge problem, if an evil spirit wants to harrass someone and tell them not to do this, it's actually allowed, noone can interfere without defending the act itself.

You need a strong will to get out of this. Only thing I can tell you is a few tips to get rid of the stuff they are harrassing you about.

>avoid alcohol/drugs, this means don't take medication either, it's still a drug

>don't look for sex for just for fun

>eat a healthy diet instead of obsessing over veganism, don't go to any extemes

>exercise, if you do manual labor and are too tired, do something else to occupy your mind, like idk tabletop games, anything to keep you focused on something else than the voices, preferable some social activity

>get enough sleep, don't stay up too late (after midnight is too late if you work normal hours)
>>
>>17788984
I wouldn't say they're evil spirits. I think they are benevolent spirits with a certain belief about how humans should be

Their manipulation of my mind towards delving deep into spirituality was nonverbal for years. I did not become aware of their interference until I ceased spiritual activity, which sparked them to start interfering verbally through the harassment. I was looking for a hooked to smite them which I'm glad I didn't end up doing, and the girl I met is a possible soul mate who helped me a lot during our time together.

I appreciate your input and advice. It's gotten 10x better since I posted this, it's as if they realized how much it was damaging me and they let up a lot.

Is my energy really that bad? I definitely can work on some stuff but I didn't think i was that bad energetically.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.