[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - divination general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19
File: Magic 8-Ball.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Magic 8-Ball.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17777603
>>
File: Typical Wednesday.jpg (90 KB, 300x542) Image search: [Google]
Typical Wednesday.jpg
90 KB, 300x542
>>17784581

NOW ALSO OFFERING:

* YES/NO PENDULUM DIVINATION
* PETIT LENORMAND CARTOMANCY
* WACKY SCRY USING OLD TV STATIC

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0dni2mlXy7j

Chironymous here, doing Morgan's Tarot, Petit Lenormand cartomancy, I-Ching readings, yes/no pendulum divination, or wacky scries for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may even post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need you to say something positive*** to me so that I may heal my wounds and help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot, Lenormand deck, I-Ching, Yes/No Pendulum Divination, Wacky Scry
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17783016
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1nWxf0MpWnw

>>>17782755
>Erik
>25
>scorpio
>living in mexico
>can i have a love reading? or even just a general one, honestly i just like your style and i would love a reading from you
>>
Yay someone listened to me :D
>>
>>17784553
>she's practically married to her girlfriend now so eh

yes well, at the risk of being insulting, lesbians... first date is renting a moving van and an apartment, second date is buying a cat.

Let things progress, see what happens keep your eyes and heart open!
>>
>>17784641
Would you be willing to do a reading or are you done for the night?
>>
>>17784655
I am currently done as I am seeing to private readings at the moment, but I should be around later on this evening or tommorow depending on where you are.
>>
>>17784586
Alari
Female
Aries
Short, tomboy with medium curly hair and a broken toe lol often cheery and silly
Huelland
I'd like to try your Wacky Scry
I'm unsure what to do spiritually and I think the decisions I've made may be related on why everything is going wrong for me..
So my question may be: wtf did I do wrong?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ_ONU35bWs

*big hugs* love you buddy, always sending good vibes for you and your mom <3
>>
>>17784586
I really don't know what I can say, but at least I can say that I trust you and whetever it's the answer I'll be a little more secure and this is only thanks to you, so you can tell yourself that you have just helped a unknown guy in another part of the world to carry on and move forward, for me it's a noble thing
Giuseppe
Male
Sagittarius
Medium height a little fit, try to help others when possible but only if I want it, between cheerful and depressed
about how do the divin, I'll leave it to you, I'm am eretic about it
I'd like to have a love reading if you don't mind it or if it's not possible, a general one so I can understand where I'm going
thanks pal
>>
>>17784686
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1flcXI374ZB
>>
>>17784586
Hey, it's me again. Sorry if im bothering you, I just really like your stuff. Good luck and lot's of positive energy to you, pal. I'll be sending you anyway!

Just a yes/no question for now: Is hazel a good type of wood for me?

I would like to try your wacky scry too sometime (Just to see what it's like, because i've never done that before). But I'd first have to come up with a good query. Lot's of love and prosperity and health and stuff
>>
>>17784710
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Zo206gozxu
>>
>>17784784
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0elY6JBYeO2
>>
>>17784586
Hope you have a great day :)
JP
Male
Cancer
5'11 Dark brown hair slightly tanned
Dorset UK
Morgans Tarot
Will I do better in the near future?
>>
Can i have a general love reading?
>>
>>17784839
Thank you again. You're an awesome guy.
Now get yourself some well deserved rest :)
>>
>>17784877
You're very welcome! Thank you! You're awesome! :D
Don't you worry -- I'll be in a deep sleep soon enough! :)
>>
>>17784586
Howdy!
Name: Jonathan
Sign: Pisces
Description: The quiet dude that thinks he is secretly the chosen one
I guess i'll go with the Morgan's Tarot. Honestly i'm no expert in these, so i'm just chosing the first one on the list
Just... you know... tell me about my future please? thanks...
>>
File: naughty-monkey-and-cat-funny.jpg (90 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
naughty-monkey-and-cat-funny.jpg
90 KB, 600x400
>>17784782
What a naughty monkey and bad retrogrades :(
I'm actually feeling like pic related.

Worried I did some shit and need to fix it to improve but the more I try to get things done something happens to pile up. :(

But this reading is very cheery, thank you so much, you've given me more positivity, yet you are right I should also work on my energy, do it in a peaceful moment.

You're the best always *hugs* Bless you always. I wish the same for you buddy, all the best of this world for you <3
>>
am i late to the party again? goddamit. ;-;
>>
>>17784842
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1d1jWiUCBYs
>>
>>17784929
Yeah, this year's a doozy for a lot of people! *hugs*
Funny pic! :)

Stop worrying about what you did! Just take on the pile in front of you one thing at a time, calmly and confidently. You've got this!

You're very welcome! I'm glad you found positivity and cheer in the reading! :D

You're the best! *more hugs!* Thank you, and bless you too! All the best to you as well! <3
>>
>>17784963
Aww, you should have made a post/reply! People wander in and out of the thread all the time to reply to others! I know I always try my best to get back to most/all the people in my queue of replies tagging my post! It's still not too late!
>>
>>17784988
Thank you so much! That was a very cool and overall upbeat reading, makes a lot of sense to me also considering some of the things which have been happening recently. Wishing you nothing but well wishes, thank you again The Onymous CHIRONYMOUS.
>>
>>17784917
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1PmJJSUIYgS
>>
>>17785055
You're very welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed the reading and that it made a lot of sense to you! Thank you so much for the well wishes! Again, you're very welcome! :D
>>
>>17785066
Thanks so much, that was awesome! It's really refreshing to meet someone this nice from time to time. Thanks The Onymous CHIRONYMOUS, stay awesome.
>>
>>17784826
Thanks for the reading, I'll do as you said
good luck, your are doing god's work ^^
>>
>>17784586
Chironymous, you're the best. Truly. Your readings have made me cry on multiple occasions. Thank you so much.

Elly
Female
Pisces
Generally depressed, anxiety-ridden, but it's improving lately in a big way. Generally optimistic outlook on life. Short, overweight, glasses. American Indian.
USA, gulf coast.
Probably tarot, but I default to your opinion if you feel something else would be better.
Love reading, please. I'm in a relationship, one I feel is really good for my life, and I'd like to not mess it up. Or at least know if it is doomed in some way.
>>
>>17784586
Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there’s nothing else you can give and nobody will care for you
Eden
Female
Virgo
Tall, big curly hair, loud and animated
Texas
I dunno senpai, I always chose wrong tho.
So about a year ago me and this guy where not necessarily dating but we were showing like huge signs that we really like each other and of course I was completely head over heels for him, but suddenly he ends up dating some other girl (who literally spent all her time with him, ugh). Of course I'm heartbroken and I just want to know why so I can move on.
Sorry I am a mess. But thank you!
>>
Seth
Male
Scorpio
Very mindful, hard on myself. Struggling with deciding on psych meds vs working through it without. US, Southern.
Would prefer tarot but feel free to use whichever
Would like a love reading. I'm seeing someone but have major trust issues.
>>
How to stop viewing life as some kind of race? I get horribly anxious over where my life is going and what I'm doing and it only causes me to fail even further. I just can't stand this constant feeling of inferiority and envy.
Has anyone succeeded to get over this?
>>
>>17785303

it's okay anon, i do that too. and it's hard to stop thinking that way; but life isn't supposed to be a race. this is going to rhyme but it's okay to go at your own pace, because it's YOUR life. you can make it what you want however you want.
>>
>>17785303
Yes. It's called not being an asshole. And no one likes unsuccessful assholes.
>>
File: wolololol.gif (139 KB, 748x1102) Image search: [Google]
wolololol.gif
139 KB, 748x1102
Hello, can anyone read my chart?
>>
>>17784586
You are nice
Blue
Female
Wacky Scry
What do you see happening for my love life in this summer?
>>
>>17784625
Thank you for the reading!

i hope your mom is better, and the craziness is to be expected around here haha

a lot of positive stuff in the reading, haha, actually quite accurate, im in a pretty good place in life at the moment.

Again thank you, and i hope everything is ok with your mom, good luck!
>>
>>17785363
The least i can read is that you were quite shitty at math ;)
>>
>>17785363
Hello Anon, I am gonna read this for you. I am fairly new at chart reading but I'll try my best. feedback is appreciated :)

Okay first of all you are a very sentimental person like extremely sentimental (i can tell you this by your moon and your sun signs) those two signs are extremely sentimental. You're also a dreamer, you love to dream and perhaps you're a bit creative, perhaps in arts or music? you also seem to be someone who is always hungry to learn new things, very curious person. your venus sign tells me that you're a very affectionate person, in the physical part you love hugs and you love to be hugged and cuddled. You're also not the type that will go out and seek their partner, you actually like for them to look for you. But when you love you love dearly and fondly. your mars sign tells me that you are a very analytical person, you tend to be a perfectionist at times and you expect others to be the same. but you also help them to be perfect, you like to help, you're a people person. perhaps you could be a teacher or a nurse... When you're mad, you tend to hold a grudge when someone messes with you or your heart you make sure that person stays on your blacklist until they do someone grand and amazing to win you back.
>>
File: nete.png (106 KB, 688x850) Image search: [Google]
nete.png
106 KB, 688x850
>>17785488
can you read my chart too please if you have time?
>>
Hi
Will
Pisces

just wonderin' about my future, seems like I'm in a stagnant lake or pond or whatever, also my sleep cycle is hella out of sync, not sure why I brought that up tho
>>
>>17785506
oh yeah I'm 6'0, brown haired generic white guy
in NYC
whichever reading type you feel like doing, new to this whole deal

it's cool that you're doing something positive on this site that otherwise is pretty hateful
>>
>>17785499
sure why not ill do it :) but yeah like I said I am still a newbie so please bare with me.

Okay you have a lot of sag in your chart meaning that you're an idealist, whether is love or anything else. You're also a very positive person, you seem to be lucky in life. You also love to be free, you appreciate freedom more than anything, so you don't want to be with someone that pins you down or holds you down. Clingy partners are not for you. Like I mentioned earlier, you are a very positive person, you like to see the bright side of life. You are also very organized, you could probably be a manager or a leader. You have what it takes to be a leader. Another artist thats what I noticed, that arty people seem to be really in to the occult, so no wonder. well if you're not artistic you could be really, your signs tell me you have a talent for music or possibly writing. In love you're always curious, you love to explore new things as well like i said you have a lot of sag in your chart (you're a wondering heart) you want to be with someone who will help you learn and grow as a person. you cant be with someone that limits you, that will make you very unhappy so dont be with clingy people or needy ones, signs like scorpio and cancer wont fit with you but when you find the right person you are willing to commit as long as they give you the space you need.
>>
>>17784586
Hey Chiro, positive vibes to you.
Edward
Male
Virgo
Asian, 5'8, skinny. I want to care for someone.
Quebec, Canada
You choose!
My crush and I like each other a lot, but she tells me she's not ready for a relationship. I'd like to know how will things turn out with her. Thanks.
>>
>>17785576
thank you
i agree with me being an idealist, positive and liking freedom. i don't know about me being organized, i'm pretty messy and would feel too pressured and indecisive to be a leader but if i get over that i might be able to. yes im artistic. i like to explore and am very curious. i agree with the last sentences too.
>>
File: nu1yrtN4h41r7m4d2o.jpg (28 KB, 474x423) Image search: [Google]
nu1yrtN4h41r7m4d2o.jpg
28 KB, 474x423
>>17784586
Ava
F
Leo
Long blond with brown roots hair, glasses, black eyes.
Europe
Whatever you prefer Chiro-senpai, I just want it to be interesing to you.
Will I accomplish anything in life, from a career standpoint. I don't think I will be extraordinary in anything, but I really hope I can create something memorable even for a fleeting moment in the future.
>>
>>17785488
Wow thank you for this reading, its pretty accurate! I am very sensitive and emotional and I wanted to become nurse!
>>
>>17784586
You are an amazing person because you help others. Hope everything you wish us to come back to you even stronger. Wish you love and happiness; stay healthy
>Name:
V
>Gender:
Grill
>Age:
21 tured this year
>Sign:
The best possible (Taurus)
>Description of yourself:
Ahh lazy, the best one at doing nothing. Also kinda sad lately. Brown hair, average height.
>Location:
Balkans :( (Love my country tho.)
>Query:
Um, my love life has ever been a disaster but it has been pretty bad lately. Can I get a neat future love reading? I don't know which type of divination (If it's called like this) is the most suitable tho. Many readers don't like this type of readings so one pendulum "Will V remain single till the rest of the year" will be ok too.
Thanks if you do mine
>>
>>17785669
near future, gosh I'm illiterate :D
>>
>>17785669
>Sign: The best possible (Taurus)
It just shows how much you know jackshit about Astrology and must have a bit of a superiority complex
>>
>>17785683

i'm pretty sure they were just joking
>>
>>17785683
It was a joke, I don't really think that there is a best sign
>>
>>17784586
btw you can put me last in line if you want :)
Hi I think you're one of the kindest most sweetest readers here on div really I love the way you read people and the way you are. I hope everything gets better soon with yourself and your family. I am sending you my best wishes and some love your way. Please hold on because I'm sure things will be better soon, but please stay strong. <3 <3 much love to you <3

Geno
Female
Aries
Short, pale skin, dark brown curly hair, chubby, a bit of a hot head, very stubborn, loyal, loves the idea of love, hopeless romantic, a bit eccentric, brown eyes, doesn't like dishonest people, brutally honest and i really don't know how to lie.
California
I want Morgan's tarot please :)
What's my soulmate gonna be like in personality and in physical appearance and will I meet them soon? how will I meet them?
>>
File: tumblr_o3m6i2INmN1qflgwpo1_540.jpg (139 KB, 540x807) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3m6i2INmN1qflgwpo1_540.jpg
139 KB, 540x807
>>17784586
>Name/Nickname
Lacerta
>Gender
Female
>Age
>Sign
Taurus
>Description of self
Tall, blonde, hazel eyes, direct and relaxed.
>Location-ish
Vancouver, Canada
>Type of Reading
Whatever you feel is best, but I'm curious about wacky scry or tarot.
>Query
Prepare for victim-puke: I recently broke up with my gf. I was with her for 8 years. This is a total cliche but: I still love her more than anyone I've ever met, but I can't be with her exclusively if she's asexual. The first five years she grudgingly gave me sex and it was always kinda... unenthusiastic and half-hearted which I thought we could work on, but then she said she needed some 'no pressure' time and... well I've been celibate for the last three years as her gf without a kiss or hug, and I couldn't do it anymore. I was resentful and angry all the time. We fought all the time and hated each other. So I broke up with her and now we actually get along better. However, we still live together. We odn't sleep in the same room, obviously, but we're just roommates now. Should I move out? Am I a disgusting, selfish fuck for dumping a wonderful woman because she wouldn't put out? I'm fucking torn up to shreds. I guess guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.
Signed, a confuzzled lesbian

if I missed the boat and you aren't doing readings anymore, a reading from any other reader/oracle would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED thank you readers!!!!!!
>>
>>17784586
hey man how has your day been hope it is going great

name:seth
sign:leo
description: the philosopher of the group
choice: I'm fairly new to this so what ever you think is best
query:is this going to be a good year for me (anything in love would be greatly appreciated)

sending good vibes and peace your way -seth
>>
>>17785779
I forgot to add something happy to it because I'm a miserable fuck. I'm sorry.

THe only happy/positive thing I can think of is this buddhist aspiration:

May you be free of indifference, aversion and delusion. May I be free from indifference, aversion and delusion. May we be free from indifference, aversion and delusion. May all sentient beings be free from indifference, aversion and delusion.
>>
>>17785779
Wanting/needing sex in your life and not wanting/needing it are two different ways of dealing with stress.

You might find you are happier with someone who shares your interest in sex and can still be close to your ex if you both agree.
>>
File: 1465340270197.gif (476 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
1465340270197.gif
476 KB, 188x174
Hello /div/

First time i air query but if someone is willing to take this ill appreciate it.

My brother got a reading from an old diviner today. The lady is almost 80 years old and was ridiculously accurate. But there is something bad she did not wanted to tell him. (she told our cousin about it)

I would like to know what was it. I would do the reading myself but i always have troubles reading for him,

here is his info

>Manuel
>Cancer
>25 YO
>Male

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17785861
That's what I would like. Ideally I'd like to be in an open relationship with her. I can pursue sex on my own time but the rest of the time we're close. But she's rather jealous and I think that would kill her. So idk what to do.
>>
>>17785799
a 17 year old philosopher? you must know some shit

>>17785861
is sex all that amazing? i heard whacking off is better
>>
>>17785890
I felt really strong pulls on the 6 of pentacles, 5 of swords, 8 of pentacles.

reaping what he's sown?
>>
>>17785906
haha no not really a philosopher but just more into philosophy then what is consider healthy
>>
>>17785980

Hmm maybe. i honestly dont know.

To me sounds as a problem of depression perhaps? a repeated feeling of self defeat? Or perhaps something more linked to other people.
>>
>>17785980
Thanks btw
>>
>>17785890
okay so I did a reading... hm it says here he is struggling with something, something he is probably afraid to tell you or the rest of the family? is he an anxious person? he is really worried about something to the point of getting sick? but he wont say anything and he is probably gonna keep denying it. but yeah he has something that has been bothering him, theres another person involved.... If he keeps worrying this way he might develop a more serious illness..
>>
>>17785274
if you're upset you should def see a doctor and if they recommend meds, take them.. i know it's weird to deal with it at first but once the meds start working you'll wonder why you didn't get on them sooner. lithium changed my life and i'm bi polar. i'm now able to function in society as where before I started taking meds I was absolutely out of control and unmanageable.

good luck
>>
>>17786087

>is he an anxious person?

Not by nature, but we are all (we are three brothers and one sister of the same age) in a situation that put us on a fence. Kinda living day by day in constant struggle.

He is easily taking the biggest toll, since i am by far the cold head of the group while he is the most emotional (and kind of the glue that put us all together).

>theres another person involved.

Interesting. The old lady did told him to be wary of some friend putting him in a difficult situation, she said that something that could be related to nonlegal practices or something of the sort.

Thanks for the reading, ill try to talk to him and see what i get.
>>
>>17786157
you're welcome :) but be mindful because he wont tell you right away... so proceed with caution, don't abruptly tell him or he is probably gonna deny it.
>>
>>17785890
I think it has something to do with Manuels father...maybe uncle.... a strong male figure in his life who has somehow abandoned / will abandon or die in a strange, weird way. There is something hidden about a man in his life; or it could be manuel and his thoughts of suicide. Some sort of abandonment issues here...lots of confusion, lots of lonliness..
>>
>>17786168
Same poster, I think manuel was raped or molested by an uncle or male figure in his life.
>>
Im drunk and about to do a really stupid thing
If any reader is around please give me a hand here
Should i do it?
>>
>>17786203

uhh...what is the stupid thing you're about to do?
>>
>>17786203
drunk reader here, fuck no, dont do anything. Eat something and then go to bed.
>>
>>17786222
Long story
Its about a girl, she fucked me over, im not sure if she did it cause she is like that or she was afraid of what i would think, and im thinking about talking about to her and i know its only cause im drunk...
>>
>>17786231
seriously, dont drunk dial.
>>
>>17786227
Thanks for the help for real but im too drunk to do that
>>
>>17786171
>>17786171

She did mentioned father issues. But i am sure its not related to rape.

We didnt grew up with father (killed) or uncles (different country) and while we had a stepfather i seriously doubt he molested him. Mind you i dislike my stepfather more than any of my brothers, the four of us grew up really close and we were always togheter in our childhood.

Also he is already 25 years old and he doesn't have any reasons to not talk about it.

In other words, the father issue is more linked to the lack of a real father figure than anything. He also really wants to be a father.
>>
>>17786240
She as tried to talk to me a big number of times
I just need a freaking boost on this or something to put my feet down to earth
>>
>>17786242

Fun fact, the old lady told him that our father was killed and even mentioned his name.

Now i take that part with a grain of salt since she could have asked my cousin for that info.
>>
>>17786240
sevis u doing reading?
>>
>>17785096
You're very welcome! I'm glad you found the reading to be awesome! :D Thank you for you kind words! Best wishes, and take care!
>>
>>17785100
You're very welcome! I hope the insights help! Good luck to you as well! Thanks! :)
>>
>>17785378
You're very welcome!

Thank you so much, and I suppose that's true and that I just forget it sometimes due to how nice most people in these threads can be! :)

I'm glad you found the reading positive and accurate and that you're in a pretty good place in life at the moment! :D

Again, you're very welcome, and thank you so much! Good luck to you as well!
>>
>>17786203
Please someone take out some cards,,,
>>
>>17786349
okay anon ill do you a reading, whats your query? and can you give me a little bit of info about your self (nickname, sign, age, gender)
>>
>>17786354
Thank you very much
So she lied to me (and tried to fuck my best mate) and im drunk enough to talk to her
Call me Fan
aquarius
18 (teen age love but what do i know)
Male
Should i talk to her?
>>
hello everybody,
sophie
saggitarius
female, can anyone help me with doing a love reading? I would appreciate a lot, thanks ^.^
>>
>>17786365
without a reading, I can tell you that it is a bad bad bad idea. talk to her when you are sober, perhaps after some meditation.
>>
>>17786397
I meditate everyday, and fuck me she has stopped my spiritual stuff to many times i need closure, i just wanna know if i should do it or not
>>
>>17786365
hm... Okay there's two paths here one leads to destruction and the other leads to balance. So the cards are telling me that if you in fact talk to her, she is gonna play the same tactics on you, she is a compulsive liar? has she ever threaten you with suicide or do some kind of damage to herself? its telling she might resort to those types of methods again. She is gonna keep lying to you. But if you don't talk to her and simply ignore her she is probably gonna stop perhaps not right away but eventually. Tell your friend to watch his back because she might try to persuade your friend(or friends). The chick is crazy anon and she is not sincere. In conclusion, nope you shouldn't talk to her, outcome will be very bad if you do. Hope this helps you :)
>>
>>17786405
I say no, but I will do you a reading. what s her sign?
>>
>>17786168

Oh sorry didnt saw this answer.

This makes sense... wonder if its me tbqh. I would never abandon him but we do are really close, more than most brothers. Out of the four of us we are the only ones living together.

Im a bit paranoid about this, i always felt that i would die young although i dont really have a reason for it. Its like i cant just see myself in the future. Hard to explain and i know it sounds stupid...

Again thanks for the reading. Really appreciate it.
>>
>>17786272
you dont wnat a reading from me right now, Im just reading the thread, catch me tommorow when I wont drop my cards all over the place.
>>
>>17786409
holy fucking shit, today she tried to talk to my friends, she has daddy issues or something like that, and fuck i did not even telled she has been lying to me (i think)
Thank you so much
>>
>>17786409
Oh this was for him >>17786408
But thank you for caring, for real.
>>
>>17786425
hey,you re thanking the wrong anon :)))
>>
>>17786426
's okay. but fo real. don t talk to her.
>>
>>17786426
No worries it's all good! you're very welcome :)
>>
>>17786415

but how will i get a drunk reading about my future bf sevis? c'mon now. nah, just kidding
>>
Hi!
We are going to do some readings, we'll ask you for some patience because we are practicing. Feedback will be appreciated.

We need:
Name or nickname
Country if you wish
Query
>>
>>17786459
female
Mari
US
what is my future lover going to look like and how will I meet them?
>>
>>17786430
>>17786439
Thanks so fucking much
I just called her a whore, i love ya guys!
>>
>>17786475
well she is one ^^
>>
>>17786459
male
Cat
Mexico
Tell me if i will find love in the near future or how to get it
>>
>>17786463
Ok, Mari, we throw some runes for your reading.

We get Wyn, Othala and Raido.

So, you will meet a guy with big eyes and mature when you close some cycles in your life about yourself (like recognizing what you are capable of). It will happen at a group (maybe you are already in that group) but you have to start looking actively for him (like valuating some of the folks that are in your group).
>>
>>17786459

female
alice
USA
same question, what will my future boyfriend look like? how will i meet them?
>>
>>17786459
female
eve
ameruca
what is my future boyfriend going to look and act like? thank you
>>
>>17786459
male
Popagenu
usa

How can I get M (female) to date me again?
>>
>>17786415
Hi Sevis, this is the guy you read earlier this morning wanting to move to Florida. Just wanted to say thanks if I haven't already, and if I have well thanks again.
>>
>>17786459
Male
Edward
Canada
How will things turn out with my crush? Should I look somewhere else?
>>
>>17786242
Perhaps he will never be a father?
>>
>>17786414
Are you serious? Manuels father is actually dead? So I was right? My reading was fucking on POINT. BOO-YAH! I got the moon, eight of cups and king of swords btw if you were curious.. and no it was def not you, this reading of mine was for manuel.
>>
>>17786492
Hi Cat, the runes we get for you were: Sigel, Isa and Mannaz.

First of all: You will not find it in your near future.
They are telling us that you need to work in yourself, drop your ego and reach your inner balance before finding love. Actually, you don't "get love", you must work in yourself first.

Your future couple will reflect yourself, so recognize what you are, but don't feel superior to anyone or that reflection could be harmful for you.
>>
>>17786475
and this is why you don't drunk dial

>>17786518
hey! glad it helped, you are very very welcome, chin up and just keep working towards your goal, youll get there.
>>
>>17786542
Well shit got worse we are fighting but oh well thanks
>>
>>17786542
How are you doing sevis?
>>
>>17786459
Female
Annie
USA
Am I going to find love this summer?
>>
>>17786459

male
Jim
USA

Is Jessica gonna flake out? lol
>>
>>17785779
Can I get a reading please? Any reader???
>>
>>17786459
Great, now I have songs by the Lunachicks stuck in my head! ;p

Happy reading! :D
>>
>>17786459
>23
>Female
>Alex
>USA
>will I ever stop being a tubby cunt with an eating disorder?
>>
>>17786572
do you have binge eating problem?
>>
>>17786506
Are you the same person? Hope not.

We can see that you are going to have some trouble finding him (at the beginning), but if you are patient and sort the obstacles you will have a very nice relationship. Don't rush for this relationship, you must be cautious to get what you truly deserve.

Maybe you already know him, he is tall, slim and mature.
>>
Male
superbot
Dominican Republic

Should i go into spiritual development or focus on making money?

If that's too shitty a question just give me a general reading, i'll take anything at this point.
>>
>>17786459
Female
Lacerta
Canada
Should I move out? What would be best for my gf and me? Did I do the right thing by breaking up with her? General guidance, pls.
>>
>>17786584

nope, different person. just curious. i know some guys who are tall, slim and mature but none i have any real romantic interest in. thanks anyway
>>
>>17786459
Female
Eleanor
I recently rekindled my relationship with a person I used to have strong feelings for, even though I knew it was a bad idea. He still seems to be messing me around after all this time, I thought that eventually there would be unfinished business to complete but it doesn't seem like it. I would like to know what his feelings actually are for me, if any because I'm at my wits end
>>
>>17786509
Your future boyfriend will be handsome and will have the bad guy vibe. It will be like some trouble for you, but it will teach you some important lessons you need to learn.
Maybe you will suffer a little with it, but it´s sure you will mature a lot, besides you will develop amazing skills at communication with your partner.

After that relationship you will be kind of grateful for the learning.
>>
Can someone read me and just tell me, is the better idea for me to work for the two things I've wanted forever but am starting to think I can't have, or to settle for the one thing I can have, even though doing it alone will be hard and may shut the door on my chances for the other?

If I'm being too vague I can elaborate, but I'm in a dark place and could use some guidance.
>>
>>17786513
Well, the good news is that there IS a good possibility!

You only need to return to the old ways of flirting like calls, being a gentleman, sending some flowers. Stuff like that will make her think of you again.

Good luck Popagenu!
>>
>>17786610
please elaborate

i'm no reader though just a passerby
>>
>>17786561
I don't know if you're still here or not, but I wanted to say you did a reading for me recently that made me cry. Not because the reading was bad or anything, but because - at the risk of sounding emo - it's been a long, long time since anyone spoke to me as warmly and nicely as you did. You actually made me feel like a human being again and not some piece of trash for people to shit on or ignore.
>>
>>17786459
Female
Lyra
USA
What does he think of me? Does he miss me?
>>
>>17786561
Lol, thanks Onymous! You make us laugh =).
>>
>>17786531

Who knows. He is not in a seriosu relationship, however he doesnt have a hard time finding girls (thats me ;_;)

>>17786533

Our father was a ''famous'' drug lord in the 90's hence why my mother divorced him and why we never saw him more than a couple of times. He was killed in Colombia when we where around 13 years old.

Funny thing is that he dint even needed to get into drug dealing because he was one of the richest guys in Venezuela way before he got into it.

Greed breaks the sack.
>>
>>17786536
not evne a fling? :^(
>>
>>17786520
Yes Edward, the runes suggest that you should look somewhere else. You are someone full of love and a caring person, but that crush don't fell the same way about you.

Good luck!
>>
>>17786632
Well, that is not love. You can have a fling ;). Oh, and the runes say you will.
>>
>>17786459
If i could be so selfishas to ask for two readings in love and/or career

Tyler formally known as the polytheist here
Sagittarius
11/26/1990
Usa
If you're going off just a question:
Where can i find the one I'm after
>>
>>17786603
thank you, why is it trouble?
>>
>>17786549
Hi Annie, ahm... according to the runes you really need to use condoms. Because you will find a summer love, but you could possibly get pregnant. If you are not into that protect yourself.
Besides that you will enjoy it and have warms feelings and good memories about it later in life.
>>
>>17786628
You're very welcome! I'm glad! :D
>>
>>17786556
No, actually she is really interested.
Good luck!
>>
>>17786559
You are next!
>>
>>17786693
Thank you, kind reader. Burning incense in ur honour.
>>
>>17786624
Yes, I'm still wandering in and out of the threads! I'm sorry to hear that it's been so long since anyone spoke to you that warmly/nicely! That's a crime! You're certainly a human being and deserve love, respect, and kindness like everyone else! Definitely get your best foot forward and yourself out there to find better, nicer people than the ones you've dealt with in the past! Keep calm and confident no matter what! Best wishes, and take care! Much love to you!
>>
>>17786459
Hello there!

female
Emily
What can I do to improve the relationship between myself and this guy?
>>
>>17786459
>this is a repost
Male
superbot
Dominican Republic

Should i go into spiritual development or focus on making money?

If that's too shitty a question just give me a general reading, i'll take anything at this point.
>>
>>17786559
You need to move out. And the runes mean in a physical way.

Right now you can't see it clearly, because you have been living in a place where you don't get what you really need. IS NOT BEING SELFISH, it's something natural, maybe she doesn't want it, but that doesn't mean you are wrong.

You deserve a lot of love and this is not fair for you. When you get out of that house you will grow a lot and recognize yourself in a very good way.

You will find true love if you decide to move on.
>>
>>17786730
Thank you. I'm a big crying lesbian. I feel like I'll be abandoning her if I do. She's... troubled. But thank you.
>>
>>17786671
Because it appeared like someone will give more than the other one, but they are lessons that you must learn with him. Kind of painful ones, the trouble came from that.
>>
>>17786581
Yes ]=
>>
>>17786732
Yeah, the runes told us that you don't want to see it... maybe because of that. She probably needs help, but you will not be abandoning her, you need to be strong so you can be supportive to anyone.

You need to recognize that the only person that will be with you forever... is you alone. As a loving person you are we are sure you will find a very caring partner. Don't abandon your actual partner, but do move out of that relationship that is hurting you in a lot of ways.
>>
>>17786651
good good, flings are nice
specially when you are starved for contact :(
>>
>>17786459
Male
"The baker"
US
Would you mind giving a general love reading? If not I can ask a little less vague of a query

Thank you!
>>
>>17786572
Yes, Alex. you will.
You only need to recognize yourself and use the same will strenght you had to get into the eating disorder you already have so you can take the exit from it. You have plenty of skills and abilities you started to minimize and don't take account of, but the truth is that you are a very worthy person.

You can truly find happiness and success if you choose to see it.

You are not alone Alex, talk with someone who can give you some professional help.
>>
>>17786459
29, male, Hunter, USA

I would like a reading on the forces that are currently impeding my progress and the best way to overcome them.
>better feedback if you tell me your spread

Thanks
>>
>>17786585
Hi superbot,

we get that your true path is the spiritual development, so you will get some good rewards if you use your spiritual knowledge to serve other people.

Money and spiritual paths are not necessarily two opposite things, but your main focus should be in the spiritual realm.

GL superbot!
>>
>>17786708
Thanks! I hope you get the healing that you need.
>>
>>17786602
Eleanor... that relationship it's deemed to failure. He is there because he is used to it, not because there is any "awesome love". Both of you need to work in having the strenght to recognize what you really need and if you are getting it from that relationship.

Right now you are stuck in that relationship...
>>
>>17786830
tyvm<3
>>
>>17786610
Work for the two things you have wanted forever is the best idea.

Don't be shy to ask, you may know already people who can help you, in your family or in some group of close friends. The rewards you have been working for are reachable and not so far away as you think, you just need to be patient enough to get it.

And if is about some family stuff success is guaranteed.

Good luck!
>>
>>17786801
You are the last one for us!
>>
>>17786867
You're very welcome! Thank you so much! :D
>>
>>17786712
Does his name being with an m?
>>
>>17786626
He does miss you, but don't go look for him.

Recognizing this will make you learn some important lessons.

Good luck.
>>
>>17786948
Thank you, Why should i not look?
>>
File: psychic.jpg (7 KB, 248x186) Image search: [Google]
psychic.jpg
7 KB, 248x186
I'll do readings for a bit. I usually only ever have the energy to do 5 or so.

Please post your favorite movie and song and your question
>>
>>17786959
ex machina
what is my future boyfriend look like or personality?
>>
>>17786653
Hi Tyler, like we are two girls we decide to give you the two readings!

Career:
Well... you may find out that the path you are in right now it's not the one that satisfies you. You will begin something new that will make you feel fullfilled and in full balance. Good luck with that!

Love:
You are becoming a really mature person in this field, so you can find love very soon that will be positive and passionate.
Good luck Tyler!
>>
>>17786959
The matrix
https://youtu.be/YyknBTm_YyM
Future love reading, please.
Straight male

Thank you
>>
>>17786959
Silence of the Lambs
So am I going to have romance this summer? I'm single.
>>
>>17786976
>>17786959
song is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80SKuF9wX2M
>>
>>17786959

kill bill vol.1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyXuGOfqyZw
can i have a future love reading too pls? i'm a female.
>>
>>17786958
Because you must wait so things fall in the right place, so you can analyze it and recognize if he is the one for you.
>>
>>17786983
>>17786959
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA
>>
>>17786712
Hi Emily!

We get that maybe you should be less intense, follow your heart and don't overthink the things that are happening between you and him.

Work in yourself!
>>
>>17786976
Head - Ace of Pentacles
Heart - Two of Cups
Spirit - Nine of Cups

Looks like your boyfriend will be a person who is brimming with positivity, finds satisfaction and happiness in everything, and who treats you like an equal. It may not be a relationship built to last forever and ever amen, but it looks like it'll be a pretty great one. Enjoy it while you can.
>>
>>17786801
Ok, hunter, this is what I got.

The runes Nauthiz and Ehiwaz (without order) and a rune that represents the first Aett.

What I see is that you are not recognizing your true inner needs, but when you clarified yourself you will start seeing the path you really want to take and then it will be very fluent.
>>
>>17786959
Pitch Black
Taxi Cab

Why did they visit me
>>
>>17786764
Hi The baker!

We see that you need to be cautious. Maybe you will have to overcome some obstacles, but that will give you the strenght to become the person that is ready to love.
>>
>>17786982
Now - Five of Cups
Later - Six of Swords
Future - Hanged Man

Not the greatest of readings, chief. The five of cups indicate that you're focusing too much on the negative - maybe a past loss or unrequited crush - and not working towards moving on. The Six of Swords indicates that you'll be moving on from this problem for awhile now - it's a good card in the sense that it shows you'll transition out of your state, but it's a bad card in that it'll likely be a pretty dreary transition.The Hanged Man indicates a period of suspended animation - maybe once you get past your depressive period, you'll find that you just need to take a break from all things love-wise and focus on a higher goal.

Remember, this is only one potential path! You can always choose to change it by bettering yourself.
>>
>>17786983
Now - Knight of Pentacles
Later - The Hermit
Future - Five of Pentacles

Seems like you feel like you're stuck in a mundane, routine existence and you're itching to get out of it. Unfortunately the Hermit indicates you likely won't be having any relationships in the near future but this may actually be a good thing because you may enjoy being single for now more than you realize. Unfortunately, it does not look like that feeling of contentment with solitude will last as the five of pentacles indicates you'll eventually start to feel unwanted.

Remember, this is only one potential path and you always have the power to change things by changing yourself and your life.
>>
S / Male
Scorpio

Should we get married?
>>
>>17787011
>checked

That's actually a good interpretation of those runes, and they clearly point to some emotional issues. However, I do have a very clear understanding of my inner needs, simply no way of meeting them right now. In a sense, that was the crux of the query.

The way I would have interpreted that is ignoring needs and just having a stubborn or stern demeanor/behavior in order to ignore the need more easily: faking it really hard in an effort to make it, essentially.

Not bad; thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>17786762
Aw...
>>
File: JDXDK9L.jpg (84 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
JDXDK9L.jpg
84 KB, 540x540
>>17787017
Thank you for the reading, it unfortunately makes sense :(

Have a great night
>>
>>17786993
Now - Page of Pentacles
Later - Nine of Cups
Future - Judgment

The Page of Pentacles is looking off into the distance searching for something - it may indicate that you're focusing too hard on a potential relationship or person. You should check yourself before you wreck yourself, girl. The nine of pentacles backs this up and says you ought to just sit back and enjoy what you have for now because you've got plenty of ways to keep yourself occupied. Eventually you'll be rewarded for your efforts once you become the person you want to be and everything will fall into place with a serious relationship waiting for you at the end of it.
>>
>>17787072
Aww, sorry to hear that. Focus on you for now - don't worry about relationships, they're typically overrated anyway. Make yourself happy, get a new hobby, try new foods, try making new friends or deepening the friendships you already have. Once you're in a better state of mind, new paths will open themselves up.
>>
>>17787064
Considering the "first aett altogether" rune I see like a complete path of growing, so I don't think is like "faking until it become true", maybe like "ignore them so it wouldn't stop you right now".

I am like the last one lol, my partner in runes get away already. Thanks for your feedback!
>>
>>17787074

eh, i might have ways to keep me occupied and things to enjoy, but to me love is what is missing in my life. i'm already the person i would like to be. thanks for the reading though
>>
>>17787015
Thank you for the reading. You were very accurate about me a year ago. I was vague so I'm thankful you confirmed I made the right choice in the past
>>
>>17787013
Cryptic!

Past - Eight of Swords
Present - Ten of Cups
Future - Six of Cups

This is a bit of a stab in the dark, but what I'm getting is that you were in a really unhappy relationship (romantic, familial, or otherwise) and through it you got a clear sense of what you want and who you are and got out of it.

Now this person or persons are revisiting you because some time has passed and those ugly memories have faded and everything has become a bit rose colored once the nostalgia instagram filter has been applied. It may be that these warm feelings make them want to rekindle that relationship with you, but you need to be careful that you don't wind up back in the situation you fought to get out of. If you proceed, proceed with caution.
>>
>>17786959
R.I.P anon
>>
I'm done with the readings for now. I am learning so I welcome critiques from other readers or readees.
>>
>>17787082
I have been doing that for quite a long time :( Things are just not going my way.

I really appreciate your help,thank you.

>thankssatan.gif
>>
>>17787096
No offense, but this steadfastness is not exactly convincing me that you're too focused on attaining what you want right now rather than just letting it flow.

But hey, you know you better than I know you and better than any card can know you, so do what you do. Maybe the cards will turn out to be right, maybe you will turn out to be right.
>>
>>17787109
We're in the same boat. I know it's a cliche, but I do find the stench of desperation that comes with wanting something so badly to be the worst cologne on the market so I just try not to think about it.
>>
>>17785200
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZpjJmRKsSM
>>
>>17787097
Thanks to you for your feedback!
>>
>>17787115
I'm sorry to hear that :/ I'm not that desperate, I think, I'm frustrated and feeling cursed. Even when I meet someone nice they are like 'I love you but we shouldn't be together'

Good luck in your pursue, anon.
>>
>>17787119

Hi,

Bret
40 something..
Cancer

Need a reading on relationships going on in my life. Hard to explain the detail of them.. it's complicated.. but any insight or direction would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>17786945
Nope.
>>17787002
Alright, thank you. I'll try my best :)
>>
>>17787096
There's is more to life than love, even if you feel that is the only thing missing. Your post was word for word what I would have said a few months back. I had to make sure I was on this thread and not an archive reading my own post.

I hope you won't let it bother you too long. I wasted a few years trying to win that love back, and I actually have thought and said that I am the person I want to be and love is the only thing missing.

I hope you'll figure things out better than I did. My only missing piece is love, but it caused me to waste 6 years alone and wasted time by not realizing there's more to life.

As far as I know I have no talent for divination, but your post was word for word what I would have said.
>>
>>17786870
Thank you. I'm thinking about just leaving it to be honest
>>
>>17787120
You're very welcome! You read me how I was a year ago and then an anon posted a response to a query that was so much like what I would have said a year ago that I had to make sure I wasn't reading an archived thread.

You definitely have a gift so hopefully you will continue on your journey. Practice makes perfect
>>
>>17787201
Maybe is the best choice :). Thank you for the feedback!
>>
>>17786979
I appreciate this reading thank you. Sorry it took so long to get back at you. I really appreciate all the readers
>>
>>17787180
Good luck!
>>
>>17787195

thank you for the post, but it's been a long time and i keep trying to find love and just nothing. i'm just frustrated. i realize that there's more to life than love but i don't see what's wrong with wanting it so badly
>>
>>17785218
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0jBR8AOwINy
>>
>>17787069
fuck me anon
>>
>>17787235
Nothing is wrong with that at all. I was in the same boat but I could only love a post love that moved on. I tried everything to move on but my feelings remained.

Now I am trying to focus on everything, because life is too important to waste.

Don't be discouraged, like I told myself "I guess I'm not so bad if my worst flaw is that I want nothing more than real love"
>>
Of any of you remember the polytheist I'm back with a more fitting name. I'll be going yes/no readings soon. I can only do a few.
>>
>>17787314
I met a girl recently, but I'm having trouble reading her. Does she meet my standards?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17787314
am i going to get laid this summer
>>
>>17787314
will I get to go on a date with my crush soon?
>>
>>17787314
Am I going to meet someone soon?

Thank you
>>
>>17787314
Hey lad, good to see you back. Care to take part in an experiment?

If you're down, please read for the four values. I will encode the query below.

___

function Sortilege() {
return YN;
}

function Viab() {
array C_C_AC.tier[3];

for (int tc=0; tc<4; tc++) {
C_C_AC.tier[tc] = Sortilege()
}
}

___

I already know the answers to all 4, so I can confirm instantly.

I can also read for you in return.
>>
>>17787338
to bang or be together
>>
>>17787314
Should I stop pursuing my current career path?
>>
>>17787320
Yes she does but i get a feeling you have high standards... Or rather unique
>>17787321
I'm sorry anon no. However, I asked if you should simply focus on meeting someone and i got a yes.
>>17787324
Yes good luck anon
>>17787338
Yes
>>
>>17787314
Will I get a job as a web developer?
>>
>>17787314
Will he come back to me?
>>
>>17787347
That looks like computer code what is this?
Otherwise i love experiments
>>
>>17787314
can you tell me if he will come back to me please or i will cry
>>
>>17787314
I should note that a name makes it eaiser to focus on the questions. Maybe even a zodiac sign
>>
>>17787314
libra
am i going to get a bf this summer?
>>
>>17787347
Hi!
I get a reading pending for you from yesterday, and right now I have my runes with me lol, so let's start over, give me a query and I can do your reading right now :).
>>
>>17787395
It is code. The array holds 4 tiers: 0, 1, 2, and 3. Each of them takes a yes or no.

The naming of the array stipulates the question. Function Sortilege is what facilitates the reading. It is called by Function Viab, which defines the query. The for function moves up from one position in the array to the next.

I just want to test if this method of querying works, and I'm offering you a query to which I already know the answer completely and definitely.

>>17787413
>runes
As a rune reader, I'll have to think of an appropriate query for this.

Wait, I gave you a reading, and you owe me one? Sorry, my memory is terrible. Also, what is your native language, if not English?
>>
>>17787406
>>17787390
Give him a sign or name/nickname/first name initial
>>
>>17787407
Noted
>>17787352
This one is me, Name is Alex. Sign is Aries
>>
>>17787406
>>17787406
>>17787314
is he going to come for me, his initial is t mine is g
>>
>>17787352
I appears that you should find a new path
>>17787388
You will. Work hard anon.
>>17787390
I'm sorry anon no. But as these things go it's usually best to move on. If it helps i love you for all your souls worth and you can find a friend in me.
>>17787406
>>17787390
^is this a duplicate
>>
>>17787407
Jennifer
Virgo
Will he come back to me?
>>
>>17787423
Lol yes, you gave me a reading xD. My native language is Spanish... why?
>>
>>17787438
not a duplicate, two different people
>>
>>17787314
will i get what i want this month?
>>
>>17787314
Female
cancer sun, pisces moon
Does this guy think that highly of me?
>>
>>17787412
I'm afraid not.
>>17787423
So i have to guess the question?
>>
>>17787314
Should I consider engineering?
>>
>>17787423
hi bv are you exchanging readings? i need to know if i should do something
>>
>>17787464
>guess
No, just feel it out for each of the data points; it's like a blind query. If your pendulum isn't feeling it, don't worry; it's just an experiment.

>>17787441
I heard Spanish coming from your post, so that's why I asked. Also, you feel very familiar.

A query for runes...if you could read on my current research, that would be swell. Oh, and you can write in Spanish if you prefer; I'm fluent in it.
>#justCaliforniathings

>>17787479
Sure, but I'm trying to finish up a song I'm writing, so it will have to be quick. Gender and query, please.
>>
>>17787387
Thank you
>>
>>17787435
Yes i believe he will
>>17787440
I'm sorry anon no
>>17787444
If what you want is trips yes ha!
No but really yeah you will
>>17787451
Apparently he thinks quite high of you.
>>17787466
Yes you should
>>
>>17787387
>i get a feeling you have high standards... Or rather unique
Yes, absolutely correct. Thank you, Omnist.
>>
>>17787499
male
can i have a scry on how it will affect my life if i make a facebook? also if a certain person who used to be in my life will reach out to me on there?

how about for you?
>>
>>17787347
O
0)yes
1)no
2)yes
3)yes

I'm unsure of the last one
>>
>>17787510
Any time
>>
>>17787502
>Yes you should
Yeah. Maybe if I could muster up some motivation.. Will I be able to get past my mental obstacles? Depression and anxiety sucks t b h f a m
>>
That's all im doing tonight. Sorry
My kik is tillerific420 for anyone to contact me.
May you all fair well
>>
>>17787521
I did one more just for you.
I think you should do it.
Don't let your dreams be dreams. ;)
>>
>>17787516
I'm interested to see how accurate these are
>>
>>17787502
>Apparently he thinks quite high of you.
That's good to hear. The standards he goes by to determine one's worth conflict a lot with my own. I know that he likes me, I guess what I'm really asking is whether or not he respects me..
>>
>>17787499
Well, you have done readings for me before, but nope, anything else (unless you are mailing an Spanish person lol).

Ok... let's see. I will see if I can switch to Spanish xD, I was doing some readings with a friend and I'm kind of switched to English.

Perthro, Dagaz and Isa (Isa is very far away from the reading space) and a rune I have that represents the whole third Aett.

Ok... you are nurturing something...

Siento raro de escribir en español en este foro jaja, pero son muchas ideas. A ver, hay una gestación (supongo que es tu investigación) de la cual debes cuidar el exceso, aunque tiene visos de llegar a muy buen puerto, podría ser "demasiado" en algún momento (esto es, no te satures de ello).

Sin duda, engloba una transformación total que está a la vuelta de la esquina y que, si es bien trabajada, te llevará al equilibrio, no sin antes pasar un período de estancamiento total.

Vas a descubrir lo que estás buscando.
>>
>>17787538
You should be able to feel that
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.