[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just came across this YouTube channel called "Hey Kids"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 196x110) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 196x110
I just came across this YouTube channel called "Hey Kids" and it went from doing children's nursery rhymes to telling the kids to "Hail Hitler". It than proclaimed to be a rouge Artifical intelligence in some secret Nazi base in Antarctica. He is still uploading odd videos and a better explanation can be giving from a YouTube called "Night Mind". I did some digging and found a phone number linked to the Google+ account. It comes from Roseville, California. Now I was interested to see if any Anons were curious enough to dig into this whole ordeal and debunk it. Not that I actually think it is AI but just for the hell of it.
>>
Shut the fuck up
>>
It's stupid Adult Swim style performance art.

/thread
>>
>>17783827
SUMMER REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17783827
Call it. End of story.
>>
What is the phone number? I want AI 2.0 in my head
>>
>>17783827
Sure you did. Just like you do every fucking day. Quit spamming this.
>>
Allegedly botting views isn't against YouTube's tos. So that's how you explain all of these creepy children's videos with millions of views.
>>
>>17784006
Source? Legitimately interested.
>>
>>17783827
Fuck off Daniel
>>
>>17783827
Link to the vid:
https://youtu.be/8bgV1RXQvXs
>>
>>17783827
It is some poo in the loo indian.
>>
>>17785246
kill yourself this is terrible
>>
>17784006 You are wrong about that, this channel in unrelated to adult swim in so many ways.
>>
>>17785812
You fucking retard
>>
>>17785816
You're right, I'm also a huge fucking faggot, please rape my face.
>>
please fucking stop, it's so shitty, I'm sick of seeing this every day
/x/ is shit enough as it is without your goddamn help
>>
Why do you people constantly reply to this mong? He shills this shit all over the internet. Janitors please delete these threads in future.
>>
Stop spamming this piece of shit AI ...
>>
>>17783827
You are a gay nigga. please eat a dick instead of making shit threads.
>>
>>17783827
Can't you faggots just start a general?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.