[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ newfag here, I know this isn't some crazy creepy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: bug.jpg (78 KB, 679x457) Image search: [Google]
bug.jpg
78 KB, 679x457
Hey /x/ newfag here,

I know this isn't some crazy creepy shit but like...has anyone had some experiences with wood sprites? Or whatever you call them?

Cuz I think, I met some when I was small (around 7/8) and I still sometimes feel like there are some in the trees, watching. Make me feel kinda safe.

They weren't humanoid or anything, looked like big wooden bugs, well more like thin beetles made of bark but just really big, probably the sieze of my head back then.
They didn't do much, just kinda watched me play by their trees. Never came down either.
There were really big ones in an old oak tree. That tree was about 500 years old, so I always assumed they were so big because of that.

And then there were the bugs me and my brother used to talk to when we were even smaller (4ish), my mum told me about that actually. We used to talk and play with these big black beetles for hours.

Idk man, just has anyone else had similar experiences?
>>
>>17782830
>Newfag
You're not a newfag you're a summer fag + underage
>>
>>17782896
Man that'd be nice, summer & being underage, chillin' at my mums house and shit.

Nah man, I'm just a newfag...or oldfag lurker from /b/
>>
>>17782830
No experience, but nice
>>
File: 50U145413.png (291 KB, 945x2207) Image search: [Google]
50U145413.png
291 KB, 945x2207
>>17782830
Ask a demon, they always know the answer.
>>
>>17783665
Why the fuck would I do that now?

You know there is this children's game where you draw a monster on a piece of paper write 'yes' & 'no' under it and then tie a piece of candy to a string. Hold it above the picture and then ask it things.
Did that as a kid and I'm pretty sure what ever shit we summoned still sits in that room.

So nope!
>>
>>17783053
Ah I see I was in your position once, after you leave you see what cancer /b/ was
>>
>>17784824
Dude, /b/ was cancer when I 'found' it some 8 years ago, now it's more like pus filled boil on a dying limb.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.