[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How Do I Sell My Soul?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: 1465237525103.png (2 MB, 1141x1640) Image search: [Google]
1465237525103.png
2 MB, 1141x1640
Hey bros, I think I finally hit my lowest point in life. I'm willing to try to do things I normally wouldn't and since I'm too ugly to make a living out of being a whore I come to you guys asking for assistance.
How would one go about selling his soul to the devil or any other entity?
>pic unrelated
>>
Just throwing this out there bwhenshooker the last time you saw a hooker? You dont gotta be pretty to suck dick, and if you wont suck dick then you shouldn't sell your soul, cause you haven't hit bottom yet after all.
>>
>>17781372
I'm a male though so the hooking standarts are higher.
>>
>>17781368
goddammit what is it with you nasty mother fukers and your gross ass feet?
>>
>>17781377
stuff your bra pretend to be a girl and get rich on twitch as a streamer
>>
>>17781397
That's even harder, cause I have very distinct male features.
>>17781396
The feety on the pic aren't even dirty or anything.
>>
I'll do you for $$
>>
>>17781420
You probably wouldn't, man.
>>
>>17781368

Say this with your mouth: Save me Satan.

Oh wait... you're looking for the devil?

Sorry, Satan is the saviour heh.
>>
So no one knows? That's quite disapointing.
>>
Drink a lot of alcohol. You'll start to hear him
>>
You are never ugly enough to whore yourself out.
>>
>>17781817

I know, but why do you want to go with jesus?
Yes, jesuschrist, the evil deceiver.
The beast.
The son of destruction.
>>
>>17781368
You're an idiot. Sage.
>>
File: sumerian.jpg (740 KB, 2048x1258) Image search: [Google]
sumerian.jpg
740 KB, 2048x1258
>>17781368
>How Do I Sell My Soul?
Presuming that this is even possible. I have a related question-

How would one go about retrieving their soul if they had previously lost or sold it?

I think my soul is gone or lost, maybe i sold it, idk. But I would like to get it back because living in this hollow shell is a horrible existance
>>
>>17781843

I'll remind you, you lost it when you sided with the devil to bring about abiminations like jesus and shit like that.
>>
File: 1449425407747.jpg (173 KB, 548x1280) Image search: [Google]
1449425407747.jpg
173 KB, 548x1280
This might help
>>
>>17781817
It's quite pathetic that you'd turn to fairy tale bullshit to save your sorry ass.
>>
>>17781843
That's called bitter depression bud, get used to it.
>>
>>17781878
You obviously don't know what it means to be trully down. And besides this is /x/, it's quite pathetic to come here and call things fairy tales.
If you don't have anything constructive to add to the conversation you might aswell not even post in it.
>>17781855
Thanks man
>>
>>17781882
>That's called bitter depression
okay. well goddamit, i need a way out of this
>>
>>17781892
If you are gonna try it, please come back and tell us if it worked (perhaps another thread)
I'm thinking about doing it too but I am gonna try to whore myself out first
>>
>>17781913
If it works I'll be sure to tell you guys.
>>
>>17781913
what inspired you guys to become satanic whores?

other than life fucking you guys
>>
>>17781921
Pretty much being so beta that even life cucks me.
But really though I'm not gonna tell my life story here it's just total shit
>>
>>17781925
alright fair enough, but is there something or someone in particular that influenced you?

Id like to have your vision, maybe I might do it too
>>
Guise my life is sooper crappy rite naow. What should I do? Shitpost as a cry for help on /x/? I know, let's "sell our soul." 99.9% chance absolutely nothing will change but there is that tiny chance that I can become a demon's fuck toy for all eternity. That will cure my sadness.
>>
>>17781935
Not really. Some anon posted about it (with that picture) some years ago. I had the thought before, selling my innocence for money like being a hooker but this just sounds better
>>
>>17781938
So either nothing changes or you get to have free sex for all of eternity. Sounds like a win to me.
>>
>>17781942
for me my asshole chad cousin use to jokingly say it to me because i was broke and came from a broken family but I started to hate him and my family and now consider it because its a very good revenge and I hate them
>>
>>17781950
You're gonna sell his soul?
Because selling your own soul doesn't really sound like revenge
>>
>>17781938
If you wish to sell your soul to Jesus you must go to Church and accept him as your Lord and Savior and ask to be guided by the Holy Spirit.

Jesus will guide you to a prosperous, modest life and provide you with happiness for Eternity in Heaven.

If you wish to sell your soul to Satan you must dig at the dirt of the ground, look into the hole you have created and shout "Satan! If you give me [x] I will worship you forever."

Satan will provide you with success however you must do whatever he says and will possibly suffer from personal problems such as headaches to constant arguments with others.

I do not suggest selling your soul to multiple entities.
>>
>>17781957
I dont want anyone else involved only me because I always feel guilt over the slightest things that effect other people

maybe its not revenge, i dont know man
>>
>>17781969
Well you do you man.
I think if this is possible it's probably always worth.
>>
>>17781969
dude. you just need to study some basics on 'human psychology' and 'human development'
look up those terms and find some cheap used text books on the subject. Read them. It will explain everything and more.
You're just going through natural phases of human development. It is nothing unique to you or your life.
These are universal problems that everyone experiences in life, to some degree at least. Its best to learn about it now and work your way through it.
Seriously, there is nothing 'wrong' with you. You just need to work your way through this and develop yourself as best you can. Once you become aware of, and accept and internalize these basic principles, finding and following the correct, most healthy and beneficial path for yourself will become natural.
>>
This is what happens when you claim Satan is the good one and the saviour and the friend of mankind and the only god who saves.

Somebody compares you to neonazis.

But when the time comes to observe cold hard facts, nobody has evidence that Satan is indeed the name of the devil.

The most obvious trick would be to claim that the saviour is the devil, that's for sure.

You can speak all day long and theorize or go and test things, say it: satan save me.
>>
>>17781999
will he save me though? And what can he do for me?
Is he really gonna do stuff or is it going to be kinda like going to church, praying and nothing happening?
>>
>>17782016
Do what I said in my post. >>17781959
Make sure you ask for something.
Here is proof that it has worked for people: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmj8PXdQ990

I'd sell my soul to Jesus though.
>>
>>17782031
what will he do to me though?
Like, will he rape me for all eternity or torture me forever?
>>
>>17782071
I have no idea. The Christian perspective is that Satan is in charge of Hell where it's inhabitants are tortured by demons. You can probably ask him.
>>
>>17782124
I have heard that jews see the opposite and are more taoist meaning they believe that satan has his role and there isn't hell but sheol
>>
>>17782031
So he'll appear before me and discuss things? And is >>17781855 a good method to try?
>>
File: comics-devil-ginger-soul.jpg (56 KB, 500x524) Image search: [Google]
comics-devil-ginger-soul.jpg
56 KB, 500x524
Relevant if you're a ginger
>>
>>17782071
I wouldn't mind selling my soul too , right now. My life is shit
>>
>>17781368
you do not have a soul to sell...

a soul must be constructed/realized by good works and deep faith, not in the christian sense by the way...more in the Buddhist sense if anything. how can you sell something you cant even grasp nor see?
>>
>>17781368
Don't. It's really not worth it, it's all a trick designed to fuck you over.
>>
>>17782789
Sell your soul to Jesus. Make sure you follow his rules and ask him to help repair your life.

>>17782797
Everyone has a soul. Animals and plants also have their equivalent of a soul.

>>17782802
Selling your soul to Jesus is worth it.
>>
>>17784575
I would rather sell it to an entity that can manifest itself to man, rather than some douche in a fairytale
>>
>>17781368

I am a son of Satan, I'm dropping by because we're talking about selling souls and shit that people erroneously attribute to my father, I'll explain how you make a deal with Satan.

If you find yourself hated by "mankind" and you are unlucky and unfortunate in this life, as if some kind of force hated you, why don't you ask my father to adopt you? Call him, say it from your mouth: Save me Satan.
People preaching religions in the world, tend to be quite evil, and those treating you so badly, are telling you Satan is the bad guy. You don't know if this is true or if thosse gods unable to show any power are in reality lies, and people aren't honest nor good with you... must be for a reason.
What if you were a son of Satan? Say it from your mouth: Save me Satan.
We will surely suffer a lot in "hell" fucking like rabbits, throwing parties and enjoying eternal life as we see fit with Satan the saviour.
They will enjoy "heaven" adoring jesus the destroyer while their asses burn.
Saying lies about who is evil, doesn't make him evil. I may play some Overwatch, I will pick Mercy the healer, and I'll keep resurrecting people while wearing a demonic skin, so it is seen clearly that the suggestion that something is evil doesn't have why to be true.
And I will say something, when you say from your mouth: Save me Satan, there is no going back, people will lie about the result, but I ask you the following: when you touch yourself you enjoy it, when you drink you are sated, when you eat hunger goes away, and when your soul feels completely and absolutely rescued forever... what is your soul saying? Certainly it isn't saying the same thing it says when you have to develop some hope that the time will come wehere these people who rape children non stop will give you your reward.
>>
>>17782436
>So he'll appear before me and discuss things?
>discuss things
What do you mean exactly? He'll just offer you the deal and leave. Don't try to suck up to him or anything.
>>
9.00 dollar. one soul, you pay now.
>>
>>17781368
Your soul is worthless. The only soul worth taking is one that still has value to its owner.
>>
>>17784958
soul now 12 dollar, you pay now.
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 600x654) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 600x654
>>17784905
It's all the same my righteous NeckBeard SHITPOSTER. YHWH, Satan, Allah... You are asking someone to believe in and put their faith in ENTITIES which do not exist rather accepting said entities non existence and focusing on the IDEAS that these entities represent.
Accept the symbols as symbols and use them as such.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.