[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Otherworldly Communication
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
I'm not a sage, nor am I a saint, but I've struggled desperately since an early age to become one. Along the way I've come to realize communicating with spirits and otherworldly energies/entities seems to be prerequisite to transforming onesself. So let's discuss things we've learned from interacting with the other side.

Although it's not something I specialize in, I've interacted with spirit animals, demons, and shadow people in sleep. I've witnessed an angel (the same kind 2-3 times) and been pursued by a hellhound twice. I'll share if anyone is interested.

My reason for making this thread is to discuss and share information. Nothing more.
>>
>>17778877
I am interested
I've recently started trying to open my third eye and communicate with higher beings. So far, no luck.
>>
>>17778877
i asked these two dead people to come visit my dreams. i think they actually visited my friend who's more "in touch" with the paranormal, but i was too nervous to ask her more about the dream. now it's too late and i'll never know.
>>
>>17778964
How did you ask them and in what way did you know them? Personally?

>>17778952
In my experience trying to learn how to astral project helps with sleep communication, even if you don't actually manage to project. It helps to produce an astral body, or presence, that is manifested whether you're projecting or not.

Which entity would you like to know more about?
>>
>>17778877
OP you are 100% correct that you need to "call for help" in order to transform yourself.

I recommend getting super clear and super specific on who you're calling.

Here's what I propose: call on God.

Now... forget the Bible. That's... a control tool.

When we say God we're talking about a truly infinite being of truly infinite love who made you who you are on purpose and accepts you 1000% percent for exactly who you are. And is very, very eager to make you happy in a relaxed and fun way that you'll enjoy.

There's just one thing: God needs permission. Someone who loves you doesn't force anything on you, not even gifts.

So spend a little time every day giving God permission to bring you awesomeness.

Since I started doing this... well, it's been a trip man. :)
>>
>>17778983
As a whole, anything would be good.
>>
>>17778983
>How did you ask them and in what way did you know them? Personally?
public figures, though not particularly well-known, who i'd never known personally.

i focused as one might do when praying or making a wish (i don't pray and rarely wish but i did as a child) and simply spoke to them mentally, asking them to visit me in my dreams.

it was more of an experiment because i didn't believe it would work (though i really wanted it to) and i was very disoriented when a day or two later, my friend started telling me about a dream and her description of the two characters matched these people. it was very brief and i couldn't bring myself to ask more so it could be that they were not truly in the dream but like i said, i'll never know now. she probably has no memory of the dream at this point and it would be too awkward to bring up again even if she does.
>>
>>17778877
I photographed my power animal, seen on ghost and one UFO. Cheated death on numerous occasions...connected with a Goddess in my dreams in a parent-child relationship.
>>
>>17778996
I pray daily. Thank you for taking the time to contribute to the thread.

>>17779003
Then I'll tell you about shadow people since everyone here seems to be pretty familiar with them. They're common creatures and the ones I've come in contact with the most, too.

Some people will argue that despite being terrified of them, they're "technically neutral" in the sense they don't want to do a person harm as much as they want to "feed" off of a persons energies. Some native american beliefs state that they are actually helpful entities that drain us of our negative energies. I don't agree with these opinions at all chiefly because the only times I've been blessed enough to be in the presence of angels, it was always in defense against these creatures.

Your energy is your energy and whether it is good or bad, you are being robbed. It is not healthy to suppress or expel negative energy when we have it in our capacity to TRANSMUTE the negativity into positivity. Alchemy of the mind and spirit, and the mastery thereof, are the gifts humankind is blessed to possess.

I've seen them most often in times of great despair or when suffering from depression/depressive thoughts for whatever reason. They are wary of people who don't fear them or know how to combat their ability to paralyze through terror. I've only found two ways to do this, and since the primary technique is precious to me I won't share it, but forcing yourself out of the shock IS possible but requires great fortitude.
>>
File: 1463976947715.jpg (103 KB, 811x1281) Image search: [Google]
1463976947715.jpg
103 KB, 811x1281
>>17779027
Please share the ufo encounter. It'd be interesting because a lot of people have spiritual encounters and aliens seem to work more along our plane of existence.

>>17779023
Shame. It's strange that an entity would redirect its energies away from the person requesting contact but if your friend would make a better receiver, which seems to be the case, it would make sense why they would go that route believing you'd hear about it. In a sense it seems you still got a response even if it was indirect.

Word of warning though, careful addressing the other side without ample protection. When you open yourself up through prayer and meditation it is easy for things to flow through or into you if a state of gnosis is achieved. The only two contacts I have are God and my spirit animal and for good reason; they're the only two I'm certain I can trust.
>>
>>17778996
good post, if only more people could come to terms with this interpretation of God
>>
>>17779066
>Shame. It's strange that an entity would redirect its energies away from the person requesting contact but if your friend would make a better receiver, which seems to be the case, it would make sense why they would go that route believing you'd hear about it. In a sense it seems you still got a response even if it was indirect.
>Word of warning though, careful addressing the other side without ample protection. When you open yourself up through prayer and meditation it is easy for things to flow through or into you if a state of gnosis is achieved. The only two contacts I have are God and my spirit animal and for good reason; they're the only two I'm certain I can trust.

i rarely remember dreams and she frequently does so it made sense to me, though i didn't expect it at all. i was actually hoping this might reconnect me to the dreamworld in some way. i have been remembering my dreams more lately, but they've been kind of a horrorshow (which is pretty reflective of my current mental state, so i'm not surprised).

thanks for your concern. what kind of protection do you suggest? i have been very spiritually confused and this was yet another attempt to find my way. i'm both very open and very closed to the possibility of supernatural/otherworldly realities, if that makes any sense. i want and suspect this all to be real but i can't convince myself to open up. maybe this is kind of a protection. maybe the state i'm in is not the right state to seek a spiritual message from the unknown but it would help immensely. i'd like to know there's more to life/reality but i haven't had much experience that leads me to believe it. i used to feel a spiritual truth that i eventually lost. i am plagued by doubt and i don't trust anything.

still, i'd like to know if you have any suggestions for a beginner. i am looking to transform myself and i have the motivation but very little guidance and don't know where to start. i do meditate but where do you go from there?
>>
>>17779161
Being hesitant to believe is definitely a protection, but it is not "active" protection. It is the difference between a shield and a brick wall. You can wall yourself in and be protected but you've also shut out everything else as well. With a shield you designate what you are safe from but can also take in your surroundings from behind it.

Let me be clear; ignorance is bliss. There are many aspects to the other side I'm absolutely ignorant of and it's because I choose to be. This is because the mind has a connection to the spirit, and there are channels better left shut if the initiate is unprepared. If a child has a box of matches it is true they may learn to light them on their own. But if that child has not been shown how to do so it is much less likely to figure the way out, and thus much less likely to hurt itself. Understand?

Meditation is a great place to start and is a skill that could take your entire lifetime to master. If you are adamant about communicating though, the obvious place the start is with a deity. God, Allah, etc. It really makes little difference and they are the least likely to respond directly but it makes good practice and helps develop faith. Faith, more than anything, is what is required to connect to the other side. Learning to manifest your faith into a message and propel it through intention, or will, is next.

Anyone can do it. You did it even though you didn't receive a direct response. Doing it WELL is another matter entirely.
>>
>>17779039 I pray daily. I got attacked when I was praying then what I have worshipped ^_^
>>
File: 1460683327810.jpg (47 KB, 615x820) Image search: [Google]
1460683327810.jpg
47 KB, 615x820
>>17779256
>>
>>17778877
Tell us more about the angel encounters
>>
>>17779204
>you've also shut out everything else as well.
i am so aware of this. i've shut out the harm but i've also shut out the healing.

thanks for your suggestion. i never thought faith would be my biggest obstacle but it is coming to that one point again and again.

i'm certainly no master of meditation. that's for sure. i just wanted to know where i might proceed from there.

i'm not so concerned about knowing everything, exactly. i just want to be able to connect to that "divine" presence and feel "blessed" or connected, or whatever you want to call it, again. i want to be able to take in that positive energy, transform myself, and be able to put out some positive energy in the universe again. i do, in my small ways but the energy i put out doesn't really come back to me so i can't keep doing it without that spiritual connection anymore. and i'm aiming higher now and i'm going to need a lot of energy and faith to accomplish what i really want to do.

thanks for your response and want you to know that it was helpful.
>>
>>17779325
I've witnessed angels three times in my life. The first two times were in a house my family moved into when I was 14 or 15. This house had paranormal activity without a doubt and there wasn't a time I ever felt fully comfortable living there.

One night as I was sleeping a loud humming noise woke me up. Unable to move but able to open my eyes I saw at the foot of my bed was a tall shadow person. Not only was it tall but it was also wide (my bed was a queen size and it was slightly less wide than that). Being the chickenshit I was (at this age I was still afraid of the dark) I attempted to scream and run but could do neither of those things. The more fearful I grew the louder the humming became and the bigger the shadow got. As it grew it began to lean in towards me, and that's when I saw a brilliant ball of light fly in through the balcony window and straight into the shadow person. Everything went white and I was struck with the sensation of falling into bed. I immediately sat up now that my body was functioning again and cried. I don't recall if I had been floating but I also don't recall the feeling of a matress or pillow beneath me either.

The same thing happened a couple of weeks later, then it stopped.

Years passed and the shadows would visit but wouldn't attack. They would peek in at me through the doorway or skitter out of the room once they noticed me looking at them. The paralysis was a constant though and I eventually developed ways to break free of it without the dread of staring these things dead in the face. It was just me vs the immobility.

I eventually moved out and didn't experience anything for a long, long time.

Then came the night something truly sinister visited me in my sleep. It's difficult for me to recollect but if memory serves me right my body was in direct contact with an evil entity. The techniques I had developed weren't working and I could hear this "thing" breathing in my ear.
>>
>>17779421

Thank-you for sharing. Sounds like you were about to astral project. I've personally had dark entities pull me outside of my body and into the astral realm.
>>
>>17779421
Just like before, a great ball of light swooped in to rescue me. Only instead of striking whatever it was that had its hold on me it slammed itself directly into MY chest. I awoke immediately. There was no sense of falling. My eyes simply opened and I gasped for air. As soon as I began to try and recollect the finer details of what had just happened, most of it slipped away. Now all I remember for sure is hearing whatever it was that had its hold on me and the angel slamming me awake.

So, after that last experience, I set to work to try and figure out what exactly these "balls of light" were. After a couple of days I stumbled across a picture detailing the different types of angels in Heaven (I didn't realize there was so many kinds beyond just angels and archangels) and discovered the kind I was blessed to witness were ophanim. If you search for an image of one you'll see in detail what features they consist of, and I can attest to the validity of their strange appearance. Looking at them gave me a sense of deep peace because not only did the online descriptions and depictions better portray what my rudimentary observational skills summed up as "balls of light" but it also assured me I hadn't fallen out of Gods grace; something I've always been fearful of due to being a really, really shitty person in my past.

The only other experience with angel-esque creatures I have is seeing Sophia smile on a mountaintop. But like my spirit animal meeting, I was under the influence of drugs, and don't advocate their use as readily as I used to.
>>
>>17779375
You're very welcome. Good luck and don't give up! Even if you do not reach the peak, one can die happily knowing they at least stuck to the path towards the top.

>>17779432
I'd really like to hear your story if you're willing to share it. Dark entities are common but I've found them to be as varied in presence as humans are in appearance.
>>
>>17778877
This is an excellent thread OP. I want to ask about the hellhounds. Can you describe them in detail?
>>
>>17779483
Without going into too much detail about what they actually are, I'll share my encounters and what they look like. I do this because humans are fully capable of creating them and the knowledge I've compiled on how to do so is better left tucked away than open to everyone on the internet.

My first time coming face to face with a hellhound was about the same time I had my experiences with demons, or if you'd like specifics, succubi/incubi (you discover there really is no difference between the two other than what form it determines would be easier to seduce you with). At this point in my life I was at my furthest from God I had ever been before and had spent the entire day drinking myseld stupid. My dream struck me as sinister from the start as I awoke in a friends bed in his old house, which I hadn't been in for over a decade, and it was completely dark. The only source of light came from the window in his mothers study (you could see this from his doorway) so I approached it and pulled up the blinds.

Outside was a streetlamp. It was dead center of his backyard and nowhere near the road. Behind the pole was a humanoid shape and it was moving akin to the way Silent Hill nurses do. As soon as I saw it my body felt charged full of electricity and I took a step back. As soon as my foot landed behind me, the figure behind the light pole dropped to all fours, the window flew open, and it skittered/ran with ungodly speed towards me. I fell backwards in fear and... My partner woke me up just as it was crawling into the window. The study had been too dark to make out its features, and it moved too fast beneath the light to see clearly, but I remember its panting as it climbed in towards me.

<cont>
>>
>>17778877
Can you contact Spawn and let him know that his animated series needs to be continued. It left off when it was getting good.
>>
>>17779539
The next time I saw one was in a dream about an ex lover. There was an underground garage beneath an airport we had incidentally crossed paths at. She had spotted my vehicle outside but hadn't spotted me, and I avoided her but ended up having a change of heart. When she was nowhere to be found in the food court I decided to check the aforementioned garage, but when I got down there I realized it wasn't a garage at all. It was some sort of organ harvesting facility. The people working on the corpses inside began to eye me with suspicion so I tried to find an exit as quickly as possible. At the end of a long hallway was a big room. It was completely dark except for an exit sign up on the back wall and another hallway leading elsewhere.

I approached the sign and stepped into the room to find it flooded with water. When the splash of my step subsided there came another splash that sounded significantly larger than my own from the direction of the exit sign. Since I couldn't see what was there I immediately began sprinting towards the other hallway and kept going without stopping. It opened up into a large road that spiralled up, up, upwards to a control tower. Since I had a good lead on whatever had stepped towards me I took the chance to turn around before entering the tower and see what exactly it was.

This creature was completely naked and running exactly like the creature from the dream I mentioned previously. There were no eyes, it had two slits for a nose, and its mouth was a short muzzle full of human teeth. The tongue was long and thick. It had short but scraggly black hair. The skin was pulled tight and gray in complextion. If I had to compare its body to anything I'd say it was similar to the Rake cryptid or a Left for Dead banshee.

It was panting so loudly I could hear it as it approached. But it was closing the gap fast so I got into the tower and braced up against the door. The force of it hitting the door jolted me awake irl.
>>
>>17779552
Good series. Great character.

But unfortunately I lack the talents required to contact cartoon characters. You may want to try your luck elsewhere.
>>
>>17779566
*Left for Dead witch

My apologies, you can tell I've only ever watched the games played and never played them myself haha
>>
>>17779272
It's amazing how much that kids gets his ass whooped, If so...DAAMN
>>
File: 1461000657034.jpg (11 KB, 340x506) Image search: [Google]
1461000657034.jpg
11 KB, 340x506
>>17779961
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.