[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about discordians. They always brag about being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 78
File: Readinglist.jpg (13 KB, 250x285) Image search: [Google]
Readinglist.jpg
13 KB, 250x285
Let's talk about discordians.

They always brag about being illuminati or having illuminati connections.

I call bullshit.
>>
>>17768522
They’re literally shitposting "lel so randumb" middle schoolers
>>
Let's talk about Anime is a psy-op and why this faggot keeps posting bullshit.
>>
>>17768526
I don't believe that either.

I think they think of themselves as the illuminati but they aren't really. They're just a bunch of people with a moderate amount of money with connections to some entertainment industries.
>>
>>17768535
My threads are the best on /x/ and the most on topic

The catalouge is shit.

Why don't you lick my feet as thank you?
>>
>>17768543
What the fuck is a catalouge?

Go away kid. You're not welcome here.
>>
>>17768576
catalouge is how canadians and french people spell catalog .

I bet you are older than me and poorer
>>
>>17768584
You stupid fucking idiot, I come from Canada.

It's catalogue, it's a French word originally. Canadians, English and French all spell it catalogue. Americans sometimes catalog.

Nobody on the fucking planet spells it catalouge you retard.

Seriously, fucking kill yourself scumbag kid. Obviously you're not old enough for this site yet.
>>
>>17768602
>I come from Canada.

I'm so sorry.
>>
>>17768584
Fucking die summerfag.
>>
>>17768606
You sound buttblasted.
>>
>>17768617
Is this all you have?
/thread
>>
>>17768621
Wait, are you a discordian trying to derail my thread with your anal aches and pains?

I've done the LITTLEST amount of research into discordinism and I can already recognize who is a part of operation mind fuck, where their money comes from, and I'm in the process of discerning their goals.

Did you know bob dobbs is a real person?
>>
File: Bobdobbs.png (37 KB, 216x324) Image search: [Google]
Bobdobbs.png
37 KB, 216x324
>>17768624
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0Z_ravXTVY
>>
>>17768629
I'm disappointed. Bob sounds like an idiot.
>>
I am now bumping this thread
>>
File: eye.jpg (110 KB, 522x462) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
110 KB, 522x462
I was actually in the Illuminati. So, if you want to know about it, ask away. For starters, the Illuminati was founded by Pythagoras around 2500 years ago, it has 6000 members. It's hard to explain in a nutshell, but essentially spiritualists figured out physics long long ago, and used spiritual technologies to gain power---and to suppress all knowledge about how they do it.
>>
File: mural11.jpg (63 KB, 476x616) Image search: [Google]
mural11.jpg
63 KB, 476x616
>>17768710
cool, can you tell me who the boy is in this picture?
>>
>>17768662
He's not supposed to sound like a genius.
>>
It's an interesting picture---I don't know who the boy represents.

I might note the number on this thread: 1776, which is 888 x 2. Numerology is one thing that's legit that the public doesn't think is legit.

When you're in the Illuminati, the number 666 follows you everywhere---it's one way to find an Illuminati member. Car plates, house numbers, phone numbers and so on.

Who is the boy, do you know?
>>
>>17768720
If you don't know who the boy is you aren't in the Illuminati.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
>>
>>17768710

All their knowledge is on the internet,
Tough forms
Vibration
In print of emotions
the only way they are supresing it is by keeping the theatre of the world for the normies to wach ,
Kinda fun once you realize that is all theatrics
>>
File: 07_you.gif (6 KB, 575x418) Image search: [Google]
07_you.gif
6 KB, 575x418
>>17768739
SHOWTIME
>>
File: chispir.jpg (106 KB, 545x481) Image search: [Google]
chispir.jpg
106 KB, 545x481
hmmm.....you're telling me I'm not in the Illuminati because I don't know who a boy in a picture is? I'm not in it now, but I was.

It's sort of comical.....there's a huge gap between the knowledge you get in the Illuminati and the knowledge that's out there in the public---so much so that it's often futile to try to reveal anything.

You might look up Wheeler's Delayed Choice experiment---as partial proof of a fundamental dynamic that most people don't realize: it's possible to change events in the past. And this is a major way that the Illuminati remain secret---they change the past when someone actually does expose them.
>>
File: 1464633012704.png (398 KB, 333x555) Image search: [Google]
1464633012704.png
398 KB, 333x555
>>17768713
You'll find out, if you are meant to understand.

>>17768726

I was going to say something similar except without being a dick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRr98d-L3zQ
>>
>>17768752
>Wheeler's Delayed Choice

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheeler%27s_delayed_choice_experiment

You tell me the juiciest thing you learned in the Illuminati and I'll tell you more about the boy.
>>
File: Bouvet-Island.jpg (134 KB, 610x397) Image search: [Google]
Bouvet-Island.jpg
134 KB, 610x397
>>17768752

Interdasting tell us more former Illuminati.
>>
File: frsc.gif (121 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
frsc.gif
121 KB, 500x500
Actually---just about nothing online about the Illuminati is true. Nor is there much of any detailed info about the occult.

As far as learning occult skills, such as how to do telepathy, telekinesis, remote viewing, astral projection, successful reincarnation, et cetera, about the only way you can learn is by meeting people in person. If you wanted to share your contact info with me, I would gladly teach you what I can.

The rabbit hole goes very very deep. Dream states, and the use of psychedelics (the Illuminati use LSD in some of their training) is a good way to get started in altered states of consciousness---which are the key to remarkable abilities.
>>
I prefer Nootropics over LSD.
>>
File: mr.comatose.jpg (58 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
mr.comatose.jpg
58 KB, 640x360
>>17768768
Sorry but your answers were not satisfactory.

But here's some more info on the boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktvTqknDobU
>>
>>17768775
What does terrible music have to do with it?
>>
what if
the Illuminato has layers, each one being misled b the one on top? and every layer just thinks they're the one on top?
>>
>>17768788
The son hasn't died.
>>
File: eye-of-the-pyramid.jpg (88 KB, 380x272) Image search: [Google]
eye-of-the-pyramid.jpg
88 KB, 380x272
>>17768791
Only God
Only God
>>
>>17768793

Yar.
>>
>>17768800
wut
>>
File: ark.png (235 KB, 565x379) Image search: [Google]
ark.png
235 KB, 565x379
Some Illuminati Basics:
1) Pythagoras, who calls himself "Pythagoras Lucifer" is the founder and leader of the Illuminati.
2) The Illuminati have a treaty with a rival (quasi-rival) organization called the Overlords or the Archons. Each organization is limited to about 6000 members.
3) There are extremely advanced technologies for the manipulation of reality, most of which are based on other spiritual planes.
4) 3D "physical" reality is an illusion. And all events are manipulated by magicians---magic is real, it's a "science" if you will. Magic is related to synchronicity---it's similar to the butterfly effect where changing a tiny minute symbol will alter the events in physical reality.
5) The past changes all the time. The "Mandela Effect" is one visible phenomena that you can read about online. The Illuminati and the Overlords play a game of "tit for tat" changing past timelines back and forth.
6) I left the Illuminati because I realized that it was actually an evil organization, and I believe it is in fact a unified whole with it's so-called enemies.
7) Libido and the manipulation of subconscious beliefs is a major structure in the control of society---essentially you've all been put under a form of thought control that's invisible to you, and it's based on hooking thought-forms and beliefs into your subconscious libido.
8) There actually is a GOD, there's also a false God (the "God" of most religions). Angels are real. Demons are real. Mostly you don't interact with them on the 3d "physical" plane. But basically, spirituality is what creates reality, and scientific materialism is a deliberate deception.
>>
>>17768768
What the heck is that pic supposed to represent.

Also what did Poker Without Cards got to do with it all.
>>
>>17768768
What about music? How is that linked?
>>
File: The Nine Unknown Men.jpg (39 KB, 341x500) Image search: [Google]
The Nine Unknown Men.jpg
39 KB, 341x500
>>17768809

Good post.

6000 huh?

You said something I already believed.
>>
>>17768809

I am here for the balance
I was awake to help the Mandelas

They are not evil , they are bored, just like kids whit toys they toy the world and play the game.

As long there is balance God will remain in heaven.
>>
>>17768809
Tell us more about real God. I'm willing to hear so much more.
>>
*Some things*
>>
on average, how much Hooker and Blow do you guys get?

I want to see the fucking math, I want to see you go into thedecimals fo the Hookers and Blow.
>>
File: drone.png (270 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
drone.png
270 KB, 540x405
Unsatisfactory answers eh? Tough crowd, tough crowd.
If only you knew what a rare treasure it is to be chatting with me (I don't mean it egoistically) but statistically---there are only 6000 members of the Illuminati and maybe 30,000 more people who are "in the know".....you're probably not going to meet another ex-Illuminati member online. And I'll note---I've googled all the "ex-Illuminati" stories and 100% of them are BS.

Look up University High School of Urbana Illinois---it's part of the University of Illinois. Every single grad of that school (myself included) is affiliated with the Illuminati. So make a note---unlike the BS "Illuminati" members (who don't even know about reincarnation or the other basics), I'm actually naming a whole bunch of names.....look up Uni alumni, go and search for where they are.....you'll find a whole lot of addresses like 626 Anystreet Road---this is because the number 666 (and variants like 6116, 216 etc) follow them.

There.....you can have the names and addresses of 100 real Illuminati members, if you'll actually take me seriously.
>>
>>17768831
God is Satan. There is only God.
>>
File: Elders of Zion.jpg (48 KB, 419x580) Image search: [Google]
Elders of Zion.jpg
48 KB, 419x580
>>17768839

So as a member did you ever observe any fucked up pedo child sex/sacrifice shit?

Be honest, you don't have to give names.
>>
File: image.gif (983 KB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
983 KB, 240x135
>>17768839
>David Foster Wallace
>Ludacris
>>
>>17768840

There's is only one ,we all are one.
>>
File: glorleader.jpg (90 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
glorleader.jpg
90 KB, 700x525
Hookers and blow.....
Good question.....

I don't think anyone uses cocaine. Sex-wise......most are in monogamous relationships, and often with Illuminati-associated people.

Penis wise, you may find this interesting, albeit I'm sure you may find it far-fetched (I'm in a tough situation as far as explaining because it's such a different world, you really have to see it to believe it). But most males in the Illuminati have 9" penises, due to actual real penis enlargement technology. They give the males this cream that causes the penis to swell up and grow. It's because a large penis gives a male psychological benefits. One of my "expose the Illuminati" ideas is to try to find out what's in that cream, and mass produce it and hand it away (it should be popular right?).

There's a ton of secrets related to sex and libido. Essentially, sublimation---channeling raw libido into psychological drive, is key to maximizing all human performance---intellectual, athletic, and so on. So---effectively Illuminati guys are sort of like steroid-head athletes, but with psychological force aimed at intellectual or spiritual goals.
>>
>>17768864

Are you saying they are no fap?

Or are you saying sex magick?

Penis cream story really killing credibility btw... 90% sure shitpost now.
>>
File: alice.jpg (44 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
alice.jpg
44 KB, 540x540
God is interesting.

At the risk of offending everyone's religions....here's my beliefs:
GOD is truly Everything, and Everyone.
And....for some unknown reason, there is also a False God, or a Satan if you will. And this Satan has influenced most of the world's religions to utterly skew the truth.

GOD never punishes anyone. GOD never judges or demands sacrifices. Jesus Christ was a false messenger because he is recorded as saying that he alone was an incarnation of God---whereas the truth is that everyone, you, me, everyone on Earth, is equally an incarnation of GOD. In other words, it's "God" of Islam, Christianity, Judaism, that's actually a great source of the world's problems.

The belief in a judging tyrant God above you, or a great Jesus with you as lowly "sinner" leads to hierarchies and authority and fear-based structures.

I'll note that the Illuminati is a hierarchy, I believe it has 10 levels, with Pythagoras at the top as "great dictator"---partly why I wanted nothing more to do with it.
>>
Is Karma real?
Was Descartes affiliated with the Illuminati?
>>
>>17768886
You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen
>>
File: Magnum-PI-007.jpg (36 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Magnum-PI-007.jpg
36 KB, 460x276
What if someone with a 9 inch penis already uses the cream what happens then?
>>
>>17768900
Shhh the adults are talking and you are bothering people.
>>
>>17768916
humanity as a species is like a child, clinging to god and promises of god.
angels and demons will make children of us all
>>
I know you probably can't believe me.....it's really really really hard to grok any of this stuff until you experience it in real life---which leads quite a few people to having nervous breakdowns and so on once they realize that reality---the "reality" that 99.999% of people believe in is utterly false.

Freud's book Civilization and it's Discontents, I'm told (by Illuminati people), is about as close to "spilling the beans" as it gets. Essentially: pretty much all of what people do and believe secretly revolves around sex.

One thing you may be able to verify is this: when you were in adolescence (or perhaps even now), you may have noticed that you could feel sexual energy, especially when people nearby were having sex---and I don't mean moaning or other audible signs, but a feeling---which quite a few people experience as a "heat" in their chests (actually chakras) or a heat or tingly feeling in their fingers or skin. This phenomena, feeling sexual energy at a distance, should tell you that some form of telepathy (communication without visible physical exchange) is going on routinely.

In fact, libido, which is sometimes called simply "energy" is the key to the psychology of the collective consciousness as well as the individual consciousness. Read Jung---you'll gain insights from Jung. So, effectively, civilization is a grand playing-out of a subliminal psychological sex-game.

And there's a lot of weird stuff related. For example, there's actually government programs which regulate the price of prostitutes because it has a major effect on the economy---essentially if prostitutes become too cheap, men stop working so hard at dating---there's a secret field of libidinal economics.

I could tell you more.....it would get weird.
If you want something scandalous---ballet, in the US and EU, is used as a cover for child prostitution. When I went to Uni High in Urbana, I was actually taken on a field trip to a child-sex parlor---that's Illuminati high school.
>>
How much they pay?
Is there Jobs for enligmentm people?
>>
File: 8E1ZpwL.gif (3 MB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
8E1ZpwL.gif
3 MB, 500x368
>>17768864
>Illuminati have 9" penises
>you really have to see it to believe it
>>
>>17768629
fake ass bob
>>17768710
>the Illuminati was founded by Pythagoras around 2500 years ago
This is true to some degree.
>>
File: action jack.jpg (58 KB, 936x524) Image search: [Google]
action jack.jpg
58 KB, 936x524
>>17768800
Did you just say... yar?
>>
File: toohuman.png (543 KB, 526x640) Image search: [Google]
toohuman.png
543 KB, 526x640
>>17768919
you're definitely not illuminati, your just another average joe who gets high, roleplays magic, and entertains him/herself with your reproductive parts and gives sexuality way too much power over yourself.

I'm sure you will be very popular for the duration of this thread but I'm out.
>>
File: hand.jpg (57 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
hand.jpg
57 KB, 620x350
I was told that one adventurous dude went up to 12". I was also told that going past 9" is a bad idea because it's something about the veins can only handle so much blood or something like that---and it's physically counterproductive.

But yes.....one of my ideas is to try to get that cream and get it chemically analyzed. The only hint I was given is that it has something to do with honeybees.......

Also---on the body modification front---the teenagers, the teenage boys, myself included, are given hormone injections around age 13 which somehow relate to libido. I'm not exact on what the hormones were supposed to do, but I think it might be to increase your energy level, or to keep your energy level high as you age (as there's typically a drop off in your 30's and 40's). Also---I was told that the injections we were given cost something like $100,000 each---which hints that they have to be custom made to each boy's DNA and hormonal profile.

Some of the Archon fighters are steroid-looking freaks, with giant chins, pro-wrestler looks.
>>
File: 1451586035618.jpg (173 KB, 634x843) Image search: [Google]
1451586035618.jpg
173 KB, 634x843
>>17768602
it's spelt catalouge shut the fuck up
>>
>>17768935
mirin your shitposting skillz bro
>>
>>17768933
That game fucking sucked.
Using a fucking joystick to attack wtf is wrong with you
>>
>>17768929
Kek
>>
File: 1440019889901-2.png (503 KB, 1150x469) Image search: [Google]
1440019889901-2.png
503 KB, 1150x469
>>17768791

They are chasing the carrot, like everyone
The smart ones choose their carrots and let themselves reach once in a while.
>>
File: tumblr_nzzt05RS3e1r04rswo5_1280.jpg (594 KB, 1280x958) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzzt05RS3e1r04rswo5_1280.jpg
594 KB, 1280x958
Okay....send me a text, My number is (865) 296-8914.......
On second thought....I might not respond.
But....I hope someone realizes that part of the problem with "spilling the beans" is that most people have such ignorant preconceptions that it's virtually impossible to explain what's actually going on with the real Illuminati.

And---this is not a minor problem. It's a major problem for all of humanity----I'm not a great explainer of it all, sorry about that.

Anyway---I dare you, challenge you, to do this simple thing:
Look up University High School and make a list of all the alumni, and find out all about them, try to find any numbers associated with them.
You'll find 3 Nobel winners, the Ambassador to Israel, and so on, and they all have 666's associated with them.
Look it up, do some research. Dare to question.
>>
>>17768938
Catalogue
>>
>>17768952
Why is the ayy lmao being baited by dna?
>>
File: kalki_sword.jpg (50 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
kalki_sword.jpg
50 KB, 500x442
How much do the Illuminati pay?
Not much....not directly.
This is one of the major misconceptions about the Illuminati, namely that the Illuminati are the rich and famous.

Actually, being in the Illuminati is mostly a upper-middle class "job" (less a job and more a life). And it's more or less extremely stressful and unpleasant. Being in the Illuminati is like being a galley slave---it's not private jets and caviar.

Actually, the Illuminati, as an organization, has basically zero money at all. Why not? Well....for one thing the Illuminati alter reality directly via magic. They don't make phone calls or hire people.

To illustrate, take the show The Walking Dead---it was written by the Illuminati (at least in part), but, the actual people writing the show surely think that they were coming up with their own creative ideas---this is a major point to understand: magic allows you to directly influence events in reality. So, the Illuminati can write scripts, design characters (I use this example because I was involved with a few tweaks of the Walking Dead), and the show gets instantiated into reality.

To make it even weirder, the Illuminati can change things in the past. To give you another example, the restaurant chain Jimmy John's has it's first store in Charleston Illinois---because I was chatting with an Illuminati person, and he changed the original store to Charleston.

This is confusing isn't it? Read about the Mandela Effect---that's sort of what's going on. There are multiple timelines, and the "past" is still changing.
>>
>>17768976

Lmaos believe themselves libraryans of the dna
It's their carrot.
>>
>>17768980
sounds like you and your people are satans followers
>>
>>17768980
What others shows are the iloominati writing for
Also btw it's a comic..
>>
File: fool-22-tarot-206x300.jpg (23 KB, 206x300) Image search: [Google]
fool-22-tarot-206x300.jpg
23 KB, 206x300
Karma.....is it real?
I really don't know.
I think the answer is: no. At least not in the "goes around must come around" sense. Nor in the "you'll reincarnate as a slug if you're bad" sense.

But---I think we end up with certain life themes, that continue on and on, which could be something like Karma.

I certainly don't know very much----but at least I know that. There are such vast strange things afoot in this world, and in other dimensions, that I feel like a mentally incapable monkey.

If only more people realized how ignorant we all are, we might actually learn a few things.
>>
>>17769005
tell me about this video
Would you say your illuminati are the business men serving satan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id6nCa_OTEM
>>
File: Obey_Trump.jpg (198 KB, 592x1076) Image search: [Google]
Obey_Trump.jpg
198 KB, 592x1076
>>17768713
Donald J. Trump, of course.
>>
File: Kalkiavatar.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Kalkiavatar.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
Actually, I would say that yes---the Illuminati are literally Satanic.

But---I didn't realize the Illuminati were Satanic until I remembered an experience that I think they thought that I would never remember; namely being put through a form of mind control in which I was forced to say various phrases including "I accept Satan as my father" and also "good is evil and evil is good."

Once again, this is probably too far-fetched for most people.....unfortunately it seems that most people can only believe that nothing exists outside of their personal reality bubble.

As far as shows go....hmmm....can I plug a short video? Naptime---the youtube video.....I actually wrote it, it's super-dark comedy, but I think it's funny (you'll probably read too much darkness into it....I meant it as satire).

I don't know how it all works---but I think there is some sort of subliminal programming in just about all movies and TV shows. I say this because the Illuminati don't seem to do much of anything "just for fun" it's all business, so, why are they involved with manipulating TV shows? I'm guessing something to do with power.
>>
>>17769009
In my heart I just know that there's no way to light up the dark in his eyes.
>>
File: Forcegray.jpg (43 KB, 700x595) Image search: [Google]
Forcegray.jpg
43 KB, 700x595
>>17768980

So them why band together?
Which are the benefits of belonging to a organisation like this
no hookers, no coke , no private jets.

The unseen forces of the balance at least have a health programs and they give you whateveryou need.
I guess I'll stay wit the balance.
>>
>>17768713
I think that >>17769019 , strangely enough may be correct.

You can see the contemporary multi-cultural matriarchal society on a lower plane of reality in the bottom left corner of the painting there.

Then you see that Trump, portrayed as a young boy to signify his pure heart, has risen above the multi-cult corruption of society to a higher plane.

On the new plane of existence, women are subjugated once more, and the patriarchy reigns. This is symbolized by the figure of the woman being suspended and contained by invisible restraints and cube.
>>
File: iworld.jpg (187 KB, 463x750) Image search: [Google]
iworld.jpg
187 KB, 463x750
Oh....here's an idea to piss off my former Illuminati bosses.....I'll give you one of their websites (assuming there's no website blocking bs on this board)....it's www dot sandwichcontrol dot com

And it looks like some random dude's blog, but actually all the texts and videos are meant to be read by a cell of the Illuminati (I guess I should mention that it's organized into 9 person cells). And, most of the links on that site are to people who are avatars of Illuminati members---an avatar is essentially like a "soul-clone" it's freaky.

It was really freaky for me to listen to the voices of my avatars---which sound and laugh much like I do. I don't know why we have avatars, I don't understand it all---but I was told that by checking the site daily and watching various videos and audios, that we were subconsciously getting our orders.
>>
>>17769046
Fuck you
Fuck pretenders
>>
>>17769048
Tell us more about avatars
>>
>>17769049
Why so salty my friend, someone won you at role-playing?
>>
File: laby.jpg (123 KB, 537x810) Image search: [Google]
laby.jpg
123 KB, 537x810
The Illuminati (I really should've mentioned this) don't seem evil at all. In fact they would strike you as the smartest, most noble, most capable people you've ever met. They would charm you.

The Overlords on the other hand, are incredibly evil, like serial killers---black auras. Luckily, they don't encounter normal people very often.

The Illuminati are a religion, sort of cult-like. They are fanatical. They see themselves as the heroic revolutionary force that's fighting against evil and trying to liberate humanity.

I don't know if it's ethical or not to reveal this, but the Illuminati teach that 99% of people, after death, are tortured by the ruling Overlords. And so most Illuminati people are partly motivated to stay in the Illuminati in order to avoid going to hell, and because if you're in it, you can get your loved ones reincarnated (without being tortured).

I don't know that hell exists---but honestly, I've seen a lot of evidence that it does exist. I have a hard time buying it without learning a lot more. But---most Illuminati members believe that most of the world's population is tortured for around 20 years after death. And that's what motivates the Illuminati---to defeat the Overlords and shut down hell.....

Only---based on my experience, the Illuminati and the Overlords are in fact 2 halves of a single whole.

Depressing? GOD is intervening.
>>
File: avatar mask.png (760 KB, 873x653) Image search: [Google]
760 KB, 873x653
>>17769060
Why do they wear the masks?
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 540x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 540x332
>>17769075
>>
>>17768584
The French and the rest of the English speaking world (besides America, because yee-haw god bless 'em), spell it "cataloGUE" French origin.
>>17768602
I come from Canada and I really don't think a true Canadian would go around telling people to "kill themselves" because they don't understand proper English.
>>17768605
That is not very nice and
>>17768543
Your threads keep bad stink imo.
>>17768938
Refer to the top of this post please. I think The Internet is a great tool when people don't exclusively use it for masturbation, creditcard fraud and saying ignorant things that they don't understand, you could be learning but you all choose to fritter your time away on this meaningless board, it's a pity.
>>
>>17769075

Hell isn't that bad
In the end it becomes boring

This is why it has a limit, if they torture dialy, soon you get use to it , and in the end you forget all the "pain" when reencarnate .
Pointless as fuck
>>
>>17769095
Be aware that the 4th part of that post is an autocorrect error that I happened to only glance over.
>>
Is it true that he Illuminati are sun worshipers?
>>
File: jellyfish.jpg (388 KB, 1000x693) Image search: [Google]
jellyfish.jpg
388 KB, 1000x693
As far as "fucked up pedo shit child sacrifice"......why.....sort-of yes.

I guess I should first explain something: trance states are extremely important (and sorry I'm not a psychological expert), but you cannot read much of anything in the open literature about how psychology actually works.

But---in practice, it's possible to do the following:
1) You can put a person into a state of trance where the subconscious and conscious mind are disconnected, and in this state, you can introduce all sorts of ideas directly into a person's memories and subconscious.
2) It's possible to delete a person's memories.

As far as what I experienced: when I was at Uni in Urbana, all the subfreshmen were put under a form of mind control. And during the mind control (which, I may be one of the few who remembered it), I was stripped naked, had a knife held to my throat, and I was shown bloody rags and full-looking body bags and told that the Illuminati practiced decimation, where 1 in 10 kids would be killed. This happened at Kenny Gym in Urbana Illinois.

Pedo stuff.....well.....here's another possible shocker.....I was told by an Illuminati person that human males evolved the semi-erect penis because it doesn't cause damage to young girls---as in humans essentially evolved to have what's not called underage sex. But society can't deal with it, so the evolutionary purpose of the semi-erection is not researched.
>>
>>17768576
Put his big boy tuff pants on today that dude must be fucking shaking now.
>>
>>17769103
>>
File: free.jpg (45 KB, 572x424) Image search: [Google]
free.jpg
45 KB, 572x424
About hell....
Well....first, I was told that the Overlords (who the Illuminati claim as the main rulers of the world.....) who worship evil, set up a system where human souls would be trapped and tricked into essentially incarnating into a nightmarish experience. As in---GOD didn't directly create hell any more than She can be blamed for the Nazi's....it's just a consequence of free will.

I was also told that hell only lasts for around 20 years. After which? I assume, but I'm not sure, that you just get reincarnated again.

So----one "plus" about going to hell is: you probably will have no memory of it whatsoever---so, did it really happen? Kinda....sorta.

And here's something to be positive about: it's possible to change the past. Another potential positive is: this whole "game" might all be an illusion, there might not be any real conscious beings that get tortured. And even if people are getting tortured in the afterlife, because it's possible to change the past, if the forces of true good eventually defeat the Archons, the Overlords and the Illuminati---then it may well be possible to make positive changes to the past that prevent any being from actually suffering.

But---I should probably emphasize that the existence of hell is a major major major part of the Illuminati worldview and structure. Illuminati people are fearful of loved ones going to hell---and that's part of why they avoid contact with non-Illuminati people. It's also a reason for their fanaticism.
>>
Discordianism is held together through it's fundamental message that empirical and objective fact that we as humans are reliant upon is unable to properly align itself with subjective "truth".

The philosophy itself is meant to answer the strict sense of order that western 20th century life imposed upon it's inhabitants. During that time subcultures boomed within America and abroad because there were massive groups of people who felt unheard and unwanted within the picture of American life. Yet these people had the capacity to network and connect with one another and discordianism is just another subculture to rise from this moment within the narrative of western civilization.

I won't claim to know anything about the illuminati or their methods of operation, but true Discordianism has no place within anything but the loosest of organizational structures. It inherently fails to offer any worthwhile resources for an international power structure to leverage.

If anything, discordianism may have been a social experiment that has long since been concluded.
>>
>>17769139
>god
>she
Well, now we know you're just making stuff up.
>>
>>17769119

We are already there dude.

I remember writing a short history before my enligmentm,

It was literally this comic
We are trap in the all
We are the all
All their is ,is the all and noting else ,
This is why we create the illusion to know something else than the all .

But them again suffering is a human condition and being trap in a infinity space is not being trapped at all .
Our real nightmare is not that we are going to live in pain , but that we cannot die forever, we are condemned to be so forever, our only release is the sweet forgetting.
And then this is only temporary becose you will be awakening some day.
>>
Op stopped in the middle of the thread. Sub threat. Disinfo took over.
>>
Lol this is lifted straight up from The Invisibles.

Sage for lame roleplaying.
>>
>>17769140

Discordians are devas/tricksters
And what can you see here in this plane is just a shadow of what they do in the outer planes.

Whatever you see a discordian he only cares for the game and how to make it even funnier.
Just like eris , just trow the apple and let them fight for it , just for the lulz.
>>
>>17769182
lolwhat? Dude. That isn't at all how discordianism works, Not all discordians are puckish pranksters, the philosophy is designed to be tailored by the user, for the user.

I would consider myself discordian, I have never met someone within the illuminati and I have never traveled to an outer plane.
>>
The illuminati drug anyone who tries to leave their organization. And make sure they have a disorganized thought process and speech.

All those crazy fucks on the street mumbling, or just being incoherent.
Tend to have persecutory delusions, someone is after me, the police want to kill me, etc...
Theres about a 35% chance.
That its an expelled or disgraced illuminati member.

Nothing they say is true
Though they want to soo bad
But cannot even physically do it even if they tried.
>>
>>17768902
lol
i read this in a Higgins voice
>>
>>17768938
>spelt<
>>
>>17769060
This, tell me more.
I want a persona too.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 640x960
Does this look familiar?
>>
>>17768840
Wrong.

>>17768831
Look into Gnosticism, brother.
>>
>>17768522

Uh. sure.

"Discordia" is a reference to the red side of the prim, in the gunslinger series. A fictional novel.

By stephen king.

So my guess is they're roleplayers.

gg
>>
>>17769438
Discordia is the Latin name of Eris, the Greek goddess of strife.
>>
File: 1464902015843.png (442 KB, 537x537) Image search: [Google]
1464902015843.png
442 KB, 537x537
>>17769442

Did I fucking say you could talk to me?
>>
>>17769103
Some souls like hell.

It seems to me the Illuminati that this man speaks of are Yldabaoth worshippers.

I'm willing to betake he really is Illuminati though, what with the obsession with sex and all the false flags.
>>
>>17769456
*believe
>>
>>17769454
That's a cute cat. I'd name it Randy or Alison
>>
>>17768935
>penis enlargement cream has something to do with honeybees
>honeybees mysteriously dying out
>>
It's funny how illuminati always paints us as evil, while we are the only reason your pathetic yacht club doesnt fall apart, enlightened my ass. The fact that you need fear to keep your member in place shows how foolish you all truly are.
>>
File: Fuck Logic.gif (5 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Logic.gif
5 KB, 120x120
>>17769023
>Naptime---the youtube video.....I actually wrote it
Dude, one of my teachers in high school showed the class that video as part of a project we were doing and said his friend made it. Are you that guy or did you just influence him in the manner you described with The Walking Dead? If you're him, you've actually seen me before in a video the teacher sent you. Small world, time travel, or just a synchronicity?
>>
>>17768935
yeah i've heard that before it's call have a bunch of honeybees sting your penis and it gets really big
>>
File: IbEd9mDBJlHgI.gif (3 MB, 480x284) Image search: [Google]
IbEd9mDBJlHgI.gif
3 MB, 480x284
The little boy represents their prize. The anointed one or Antichrist. His name is Mr. NOT GONNA HAPPEN
>>
>>17769565
>mysteriously
It's called insecticide and chemtrails.
>>
>>17769569

We are good
The others are bad

Signed "literally all groups "

Even Satan has childcare facilities in some of his temple's and don't forget the work of some Catholic priest .
good apples and bad apples in every basket my friends.
>>
You know, way back all those years ago, I wondered why people hated me when I namefagged.

Now I just look back on those times and people like OP and can only shake my head.
>>
>>17768522
>They always brag
how many "discordians" have you met that were bragging about being illurminity?
does this happen a lot?
>>
File: Little_Apple_of_Eris_colour.jpg (23 KB, 288x304) Image search: [Google]
Little_Apple_of_Eris_colour.jpg
23 KB, 288x304
>>
File: tumblr_mmwq6cMqO81som0nwo8_540.jpg (68 KB, 530x189) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmwq6cMqO81som0nwo8_540.jpg
68 KB, 530x189
>>
File: 581px-Poee_symbol.jpg (18 KB, 581x599) Image search: [Google]
581px-Poee_symbol.jpg
18 KB, 581x599
>>
File: pic-greg_hill_80s.jpg (74 KB, 434x563) Image search: [Google]
pic-greg_hill_80s.jpg
74 KB, 434x563
>>
File: pic-roger_lovin.jpg (222 KB, 1000x1003) Image search: [Google]
pic-roger_lovin.jpg
222 KB, 1000x1003
>>
shea and wilson
>>
File: Illuminatus-novel.jpg (59 KB, 292x496) Image search: [Google]
Illuminatus-novel.jpg
59 KB, 292x496
>>
File: photo-tim_and_mary_wheeler.jpg (268 KB, 656x800) Image search: [Google]
photo-tim_and_mary_wheeler.jpg
268 KB, 656x800
>>
this picture reveals one of the secret energies of discordianism...
>>
>>
File: Emperor_Norton_undated.jpg (577 KB, 784x1137) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_Norton_undated.jpg
577 KB, 784x1137
proto discordian...
>>
File: emperor-norton-money.jpg (267 KB, 2072x886) Image search: [Google]
emperor-norton-money.jpg
267 KB, 2072x886
the emprors money
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 940x198) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 940x198
>>
File: Fnord_logo.jpg (22 KB, 530x246) Image search: [Google]
Fnord_logo.jpg
22 KB, 530x246
theyre everywhere....
>>
File: Pyramid_Blaster.png (32 KB, 300x249) Image search: [Google]
Pyramid_Blaster.png
32 KB, 300x249
burn that money...
jura
>>
>>
File: i.imgur.com zrDGmci.jpg (21 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
i.imgur.com zrDGmci.jpg
21 KB, 320x240
>>17768938
>ITS CATALOUGE! SAY IT FRENCHIE!
>>
File: tumblr_mmwq6cMqO81som0nwo9_1280.png (159 KB, 680x434) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmwq6cMqO81som0nwo9_1280.png
159 KB, 680x434
>>
File: apple16.gif (36 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
apple16.gif
36 KB, 300x240
I thought this thread was supposed to be about Discordians, not the Illuminati.
>>
>>17770179

Two players in the game ,
Know one and in way you know it all.
>>
File: 1431182511687.jpg (92 KB, 595x842) Image search: [Google]
1431182511687.jpg
92 KB, 595x842
>>17770179
they don't have Principia at OP's high school library so he's convinced they're the same thing, because his friend that likes to play practical jokes and eat pocky told him about the Discordian Illuminati subreddit he frequents
>>
I want the illuminati guy to come back.
>>
>>17771388
I guess he's dead.
>>
>>17769157

I felt like I was having a memory of being God or some form of infinity after ingesting psychedelic mushrooms last year and have come to terms with the fact that all forms of consciousness are different fragments of the same eternal consciousness. You/I/me/we are all the same thing, and basically all of what you said.

I dunno why that makes you say that we're in hell though. At first, yes, it scared the hell out of me and I was in a fit of paranoia for about 2 weeks following, but after digesting this information, it's doesn't keep me up at night anymore.

The isolation is the only thing that scares me, although, as we can see on this Earth, the illusion of separation is so strong, and the variations of personality so great, that we never need to experience the isolation of being the only being existing in infinity unless we choose to.
>>
File: 1451666047002.jpg (29 KB, 540x320) Image search: [Google]
1451666047002.jpg
29 KB, 540x320
>>17768752
kek, breddy good role play. Explain physics.

Check this viddie out about (((QM)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc
>>
File: fuckfuckfuck.jpg (41 KB, 664x658) Image search: [Google]
fuckfuckfuck.jpg
41 KB, 664x658
>>17768809
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31Ybfx-GLQQ
>>
File: Hell.png (27 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Hell.png
27 KB, 400x600
>>17772301

Exactly
Isolation
This is why GOD respects freewill,
Noting humbles you like knowing/remember God
We are not in hell, becose we can choose, but the first time you face this you can't avoid tinking in this, how?why?
Then thanks to the illusion becose allow me to know you ,
I belive GOD allow evil in the world just to prove us/themselve that there is another , the games we play , the lives we live and die ,all to see other inteligences in action, joy and pain ,all to enjoy the other ,Satan and Gabriel, men and women, seeing the works of the universe, we are everiting all nd everywere.
I feel happy and sad at the same time anon, reaching the bottom of the barrel is not a price , but the truth just is and we jus need to accept it.
I guess we will be ok but if you are a serious true seeker's you will find this and thoose cuestions arise naturally after you got a glimpse of the workings of the universe, I started as a fool seeking wisdom ,got answers who make wiser, and them I became a fool again by my onw hand as I learn to love the illusion
If there is hell ,there's is heaven and if there is you there can be me ,
it's nice to know that there is outside of me another one who fear the lack of barriers and understand his implications.
>>
>>17768522
Part of being a discordian is learning to speak out both sides of the mouth (metaphorically.) Discordianism is an American synthesis of eastern mystic thought (including zen, ch'an, and taoism,) and western mystery cult mysticism (most of which was coded into images to avoid persecution the symbology of which influenced the imagery associated with the Illuminati.) Add to this the paranoia surrounding fringe society in the 1950's-60's, and you get a philosophical text that is trying to be difficult to prevent anyone from being able to pin down adherents as "the wrong sort of people." It's a worldview that promotes fluidity because nothing is funnier than jackbooted thugs trying to stomp a puddle to death.

Everything is filled with meaningless portent.

Take serious things lightly and light things seriously.

Don't eat hot dogs (the reason is complicated, baroque, and honestly you can ignore it anyways I mean nobody is going to get mad or anything geez man calm down)

Shit man just go read the Principia Discordia, it's online for free.

Never believe anything you read (including this, or the Principia, or best by dates.)
>>
>>17768522

Thatsthejoke.jpg
>>
>>17768522
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOTmuGj6qOA
>>
>>17770116
DUUUUUUUUDE
>>
>>17772723
Jeez, I wonder why the comments are disabled.
>>
>>17772553
You eat hotdogs on friday you fucking infadel blasphemer fuck
>>
>>17772553

Gotta agree. I may be a jesus loving right wing nut job (hurr durr /pol/ is down the hall 2 the left) but I love the Principia and Robert Anton Wilson for the fact that they have the right idea.

Serious things lightly and never believe anything you read have made me an objectively better person.
>>
>>17772553
Two faced son of a bitch. Slurpee tokens don't come cheap, remember this everybody.
>>
>>17769009
The graffiti says Psalms23
>>
File: 1460215465382.jpg (52 KB, 650x634) Image search: [Google]
1460215465382.jpg
52 KB, 650x634
>>17769437
>>17768809
>Pythagoras, who calls himself "Pythagoras Lucifer" is the founder and leader of the Illuminati.
Nobody calls themselves with names like that. Lucifer is a biblical cipher and Pythagoras can be used as one as well. When you refer to a real God with gnosticism, both aforementioned names will reach you there as well. You're misinformed.

>scientific materialism is a deliberate deception.
No. Materialism is not a deception. There can be nothing without everything and vice versa. Your goal for truth seems to be a blank canvas which is ironically equivalent to death.
>>
>>17772497

I can relate to what you've said quite well.

Sometimes I literally will begin crying to myself because I know that after accepting the fact that you are a visitor in this dream/world/reality and that you are okay with dying to this illusion, it also implies that you have come to terms with leaving everything behind; you're loved ones, your achievements, your identity, everything.

There's days that I feel so detached from any human interaction and can only focus on how much of it feels programmed, like everything said, even out of my own mouth, is something predictable.

Then there are days where I feel completely at ease with what's occurring around me, knowing no existential thought of isolation or illusion will break the peace that I'm at with whatever circumstances surround me.

This is a strange dream, but the beauty of the many paradoxes we live and the acceptance of my death and fate bring me alot of peace.

And it's nice having interactions like this, albeit how short it has been.
>>
File: f38.jpg (32 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
f38.jpg
32 KB, 498x668
>>17775524
>worried that people are trying to kill you
>kill yourself before they get a chance to do it
>>
If they know illuminati then I'm the commander in chief of the NWO
>>
>>17768952
as reptilian, can support this.
>they want my aryan wizard mind
>>
>>17777470
>they also get the mystical wizdom to share with the illuminati from our madman ravings, which are mostly about anime [although this is probably hidden from them] which they can supply as product which in turn in turn etcetera etcetera we get our food?

its all a very natural ideal.
>>
>>17768662
>>17768928

Bob Dobbs has no connection whatsoever to J.R. "Bob" Dobbs other than having the same name.

>>17768629

And you sound like an even bigger one.
>>
>>17768714

My apologies. I forgot to include you here >>17779125. You don't sound like a genius either.
>>
Discordians aren't illuminati but most illuminati end up discordians because they're bored and want fun.
>>
File: 1427373335557.png (744 KB, 687x687) Image search: [Google]
1427373335557.png
744 KB, 687x687
>>17768837
Hookers and Blow are the two loops of the manacles of the Illuminati, to be set against the uninitiated and throweth their biology All About The Dang Place

the corresponding libations partaken of by those under Guidance would be Menstrual Blood and LSD-25.
>>
>>17768752
Once you're in the illuminati there is no going out without dying you fucking retard.

Source: I'm in it and want out.
>>
Interesting, because the 'Ramblings' does read. With the way, I suppose.
>>17769048
>>
>>17768752
You're not actually part of it, aren't you?
>>
>>17768526
They never experiencedv/b/ or the anonymous flamers on the internet. Ofcourse they act like edgy neckbeards.
>>
>>17779666
666 confirmed for illuminati
>>
File: 1465287511360.jpg (9 KB, 230x220) Image search: [Google]
1465287511360.jpg
9 KB, 230x220
>>17779666
>>
Illuminati is bullshit man. If they were real, i think they would stay hidden.
>>
I think Illuminati is a lie, geared towards keeping people afraid of a humanity united under one cause so that the powers can maintain control over us, and I think you're all pathetically falling for it.

If the illuminati was the enemy, none of you would have any idea they ever existed.
>>
>>17781671
They keep us fearful of a coming NWO, prophesizing nuclear holocaust, depopulation, total slavery of the masses. The real enemy is much more subtle. They keep feeding you this lie, saying "just wait it's right around the corner," when in actuality, this IS the NWO and we are already enslaved.
>>
>>17781678
"Wait for the enemy to rear its ugly head and then you'll know when to strike!"
So we keeo waiting and waiting and waiting for something that will never come while the fuck us from behind.

Who are "THEY" anyway?
>>
>>17779666
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz8xWRyx7iU
>>
>>17781678
NWO (newwordorder)

Own Now = Won
>>
>>17779666
I'm ^
>>17781661
Most of them do. The ones that don't have people like you who think it's bullshit, so what's the point of staying hidden? Lol.

The guy in this post who keeps saying "he isn't in the illuminati anymore"
Is either role playing, or is indeed in the illuminati and is using deception to convince you guys that you can "leave the illuminati" just like that so you guys will be convinced to join. A lot of disinformation in his posts, but some of it is true.

The bulk majority of illuminati members are BEYOND masters of deception and manipulation. Be very wary. I would say that there are a few illuminati members who decide to post here rarely every few months, but most are low ranking. A lot of posts on /x/ are just role playing retards craving attention, I hate it.
>>
just a question to any and all "illuminati":
if youre doing your job correctly,
where are all the robo-slaves?
so asketh gilgamesh.
>>
File: 1398566048571.jpg (54 KB, 590x443) Image search: [Google]
1398566048571.jpg
54 KB, 590x443
>>17779666
>>
File: cancer.png (147 KB, 249x386) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
147 KB, 249x386
>>17769086
A lot of loyalty for a hired cultist.
>>
>>17783095
the robo-slaves are you. currently. transhumanism and eugenics.
also.. robots would be better, but research is not far enough, yet. psychology is, though.
>>
>>17784336

What's the difference between a normal "robo-slave" citizen and an Illuminaty that's just as brainwashed only in different ways?

Is there anyone at all that isnt brainwashed in some way?

Isnt that how the human mind works in general?

You have to believe in something, dont you?
>>
>>17785095
If you believe to be relatively less brainwashed than others, the obvious solution is to start suggesting your surroundings ( and yourself too ) in a direction you like/prefer.
So, ofcourse there are nonlumminadi-people too, that arent so much robo-slaves, they just do things more small-scaled.
Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 78

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.