[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Midnight Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Photo Aug 16, 2 26 57 AM.jpg (123 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
Photo Aug 16, 2 26 57 AM.jpg
123 KB, 1136x640
Anyone ever tried this game? Read about it a few seconds ago on Fuckbook but I thought I'd come over and see who had actually attempted it or if it's just some Pagan myth
>>
>>17767206
Bump for good feels
>>
>>17767206
Rules??
>>
is that the one where you go on the interstate and somehow go to some diner or something?
>>
Yeah, it's pointless really. You're allergic to sunlight, your bones turn I to glass but you can teleport to any coffin .
>>
File: dumbaf.png (141 KB, 810x2247) Image search: [Google]
dumbaf.png
141 KB, 810x2247
>>17768573
nvmd I was wrong this is it
>>
>>17768603
will other people get frocked of they are in the home/asleep and don't/can't perform the ritual?
>>
>>17768638
>asking me like I would know
>>
>>17768603
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/1e73fy

https://www.reddit.com/comments/ezdrb/lets_play_the_midnight_game_gentlemen/

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/19rq71/the_midnight_game_she_lost_it/

Plenty more on Reddit, don't know if it's real; I wouldn't fuck with it
>>
>>17768762
>nosleep
It's all creepypasta
>>
How the fuck would old timey pagans know when it was midnight on the dot?
>>
>>17768762
Why would anyone do this shit?
At best whether or not it's real all you get if you win is a pricked finger, at worst you die.
>>
>>17769166
I was wondering the same. More ridiculous garbage.
>>
>>17769166
>>17770130

They wouldn't. But they'd be able to get pretty close by tracking the moon. The Midnight Game is probably made up, sure. But other rituals like it probably did exist.

Well. We know they did. But nothing about the time of day/night was ever that precise. Time of year? Place? Tools? Totally. But very rarely would you find a ritual like that that could be done every night at midnight.

tl;dr, Midnight game is babby's first scary ritual, like bloody Mary.
>>
>>17768638
I've watched a video of someone doing the midnight game with 3 other people. Three participants, one cameraman. The cameraman could feel coldness when the others playing came near him, but otherwise was not paid attention to by whatever it was they let in. I wouldn't be absolutely certain of it though.
>>
>>17768603
I did this but I went to sleep by 2 because it was dark and boring and because I'm not a pussy faggot.
>>
>>17770214
my nigga
>>
>>17771932
check'd
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.