[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whaddya think /x/? did it really happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: movieposter.jpg (22 KB, 279x402) Image search: [Google]
movieposter.jpg
22 KB, 279x402
whaddya think /x/? did it really happen?
>>
>"BASED ON A TRUE STORY"
>"BASED"
>did it really happen?
No. The event may have occurred, but everything in books and movies is over-exaggerated.
>>
It happened verbatim...precisely as written faggot
>>
I just used the pic that happened to be from the movie. I'm talking about his story.
Has anyone read his book?
Or taken a closer look into the whole thing?
>>
>>17764883
I don`t know but the movie is fucking scary.
>>
>>17764883
I haven't read the books but from his radio interviews, I think he's an alien shill.
"The ayylmaos didn't mean to blow me up!"
"I was like a stupid dog chasing a car's wheel and became intergalactic roadkill."
>>
File: baka.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
baka.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>17765075
You're an idiot.
>>
>>17764883
Met him 2 years ago. He was doing a panel at Dragon Con it Atlanta, Ga. Said the movie altered things quite a bit. No alien probing or eye gouging. He sure as shit believed he had gone through it and had PTSD, and I rarely use that term. Said he walked up to the ship. Touched it and was thrown and shocked like a massive static discharge. Woke up and freaked out in the ship. Fell off a gurny and the Aliens came to pick him up from the floor. They looked human but in an almost mind being controlled to make him think they looked human way. Their movement and features were off. They aparently l healed him mostly from broken bones and what nots since he woke up again later able to breath and move now. They landed the ship and were transferring him. He was in a hanger and saw similar ships to that of WWII Nazi designs and other noted UFO's in there. He said their physical features were almost reptillian and when they realized he had awoken and was looking around that their appearance changed again to the holigraphic human appearance. They did something and he passed out, woke up in the phone booth, called his bro and went home. Freaked out and told him the story. Sheriff already assumed bro and the other witnesses actually killed him. Etc, etc. Went back to the spot and feds had plowed the abduction site flat. No one believed him and it wrecked his life. He believed it enough to try and tell people while living with ptsd and being mostly average income if lucky still. Went back to the UFO site in the woods again for an interview years later. Noted that trees had grown up and how a circular area a bit larger than the UFO had grown completely different than the rest. Stunted growth and oddly shaped tree limbs, etc.
>>
>>17765125

https://youtu.be/v3m0maTpdF4?t=1938

"When I stood up to run back to the truck, I actually closed the distance between me and the craft and I think this energy that was building up burst out of there and went to ground through me.
You know for so many years it was interpreted as you know like a beam that was fired, you know like some sort of defensive weapon or maybe deliberately attempting to you know, stun me or something but you know now I really do think it was just an accident."
>>
>>17765211
That's what he said in person also. Even his witnesses saw a massive explosion and burst of 360° light explosion. One thought he was thrown over 75yards, the ither swore he was torn apart from it. They freaked out and hauled ass
>>
>>17765196
do you have a way to proove your story?
>>
I doubt it, but made for a cool movie.

>>17765196
Interesting.
>>
>>17764883
Psychological break down caused by stress which caused him to black out in the woods and his mind simply filled in the blanks. The lights could be explained by heavy equipment in the woods.
>>
>>17765227
225 Feet? No.
I could only fly 45 feet at critical velocity (35mph) hitting a foot high curb. He would've been hit at 200 mph minimum, don't you think he'd have died?
Not familiar with topic, just interjecting.
>>
>>17765227
More than likley the saw him run into the woods someone turned on a bright light maybe from some piece of heavy equipment they freaked out and ran off then just thought they saw ayy Lmaos. The mind plays tricks on people more so if they were drinking or maybe high.
>>
>>17764883
the movie is nothing like his book. his "real" story has been pretty thoroughly debunked. a well known hoax
>>
>>17764883
Demons. Nothing but demons out there.
>>
>>17764883
'Zone fag here. It happened. I was around ten at the time and up near the mogollon rim camping with my dad. Flashes of light streaking through the sky, gunshots, screaming, and there was a disc that hovered in place about 10 miles away from our campsite for about 20 minutes. Then shot off. Rangers were losing there shit trying to evacuate and/or make people ignore it. Never knew what it was all about until I saw the movie.
>>
>>17766349
Huh? What? Nothing was said about the craft moving. It was stationary in the woods off the side of the road. He believed it was a static discharge that sent him flying as he touched it. Either way, him being mortally wounded and the UFO crew healing him is the focus.
>>
>>17766364
Possibly, but the funny thing about stories is how theirs had lines of truth through all of them. Basically, guys that worked the mountains for years. They know what heavy machinery looks like and knew the fuck out of this mountain. Described a craft or saucer, and explosion, not spotlights which they all worked with at night.
>>
>>17764883
Travis Walton himself said they overexagerated his story for the movie. Honestly, if they stuck exactly to his story the movie would be pretty boring
>>
>>17767611
I dunno, the real story has enough to play on, with a good writer. I was far more intrigued with his telling of the events.
>>
>>17764883
They're not aliens
>>
>>17765512

Are you fucking incapable of independent research?

http://www.dragoncon.org/?q=guest_details_page/2903
>>
>>17770992
Yes, basically. Pretty sad actually. Fucking 12 year olds and betas refusing to move out of moms basement have ruined the internet for everyone.
>>
>>17764883
I went camping for 4 days up in the White Mountains back in high school.
Really nice area, fortunately for me I didn't see shit but.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.