[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Love spells?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 13
Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys have any love spells that have worked and if theres a story behind that? like who did you use it for? did it actually worked? what was the spell? I am doing this for research purposes, there seems to be a lot out there but mostly are these simple honey and candle spells but I'm sure theres more than that... so if you guys have any stories about them, pls send them this way bruhs :(
thanks in advance
>>
File: roll-of-cash.jpg (35 KB, 341x318) Image search: [Google]
roll-of-cash.jpg
35 KB, 341x318
Procure this talisman. Works every time.
>>
>>17756691
>love spells that have worked
Literally zero.
>>
>>17756691
I recommend the Enochian magic ritual of bathing regularly, being handsome and charming.

Unfortunately, neck beards are immune to this ritual. Sorry buddy. Looks like you're destined to be a lonely virgin.
>>
>>17756725
Im actually a female... Like I mentioned I am doing this for research purposes
>>
>>17756737
Apologies. In that case, look to the hermetic tradition of always wearing nice clothes and being attractive. And having big tits.
>>
>>17756748
hahah nah its not for me :P I am just curious about these spells actually. I am not looking to grab a man or a woman. I just want to see like the experience of others with these spells.
>>
File: temp.jpg (7 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
temp.jpg
7 KB, 207x244
>>17756737
>Im actually a female... Like I mentioned I am doing this for research purposes
There is a potion that will give you the passions of your lover, but only for one night.
>>
>>17756691
I am a Wiccan and swear by the ancient potion of Rohypnol. Simply disolve the potion in the drink of your heart's desire for guaranteed results.
>>
Anyone who is actually serious and would like to help me out?
>>
>>17756772
Love spells aren't real, OP. No one can provide you with anything helpful.
>>
>>17756772
I made a sigil to get my ex back.

I'm still waiting.
>>
>>17756777
Everyone knows the only sigil that works is carving their name on your forehead. Or carving your name on their forehead, your choice.
>>
>>17756776
so all the rituals and the ancient writtings about these spells arent real? i saw a few things on the grimoire...

>>17756777
how long has it been? and perhaps its not working because you have the lust of result. which practically kills any spell.
>>
File: facepalm.png (35 KB, 240x144) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.png
35 KB, 240x144
>>17756790
No, OP. Magic isn't real.
>>
>>17756691
>doing research
>posts question on 4chan
>>
>>17756797
can you please get off this thread if you don't believe in such thing and by the look of the picture you find it annoying...
>>
>>17756800
yeah Ive been doing that, here and Ive been lurking around the archives too and I have found a few things here and there...
>>
>>17756809
/x/ is for spooky, not crazy
>>
>>17756790
It's only been 2 weeks but we've been apart for around a year and a half and I did a lot of this stupid shit at the beginning. I wanted to try it now that my ass has calmed down a ton.

We'll see how it goes.
>>
>>17756772
The Rohypnol potion is a very powerful tool for the adept. It works by casting a glamour over the practitioner. Be warned however for the effect is temporary. After I get my fuck on I simply drop the chick off in the nearest McDonalds car park.
>>
>>17756833
you should try patience spells and also meditation is good. Maybe its too soon to tell still, the only thing that I recomend here is that you stop thinking about it and let it go for now. Perhaps you can ask someone (with experience) But yeah the lust of result makes any spell or sigil not effective or null. So patience is key for any successful ritual.
>>
>>17756854
Thanks, I've been being way more patient. Most days I don't really care much anymore, some days I'm still a wreck.

At first I wanted them back because I was codependent and insecure and lonely. Now I want them back because I think we're compatible and make a really good team.
>>
Eh I feel dumb actually I thought you guys would actually come through but now I see this thread filled with trolls and very rude people and I am probably sure the rest of the thread will be this way... I feel like a dumb bitch for thinking this was a good idea... :/
>>
>>17756864
hah thats how I felt about an ex of mine, theres days where if feels impossible and nothing works but trust me it does get less shitier with day by day... hang in there fellow anon
>>
>>17756761
>im actually a female
>hahaha
>:P

fucking ugh
>>
>>17756777
I sympathise with your pain. If it's any consolation your former love is probably very happy now ... getting railed hard by tumescent cocks, over and over again.
>>
>>17756869
>very rude people
Are you new to 4chan? Because that's kind of our thing...
>>
>>17756882
whats your problem?
>>
>>17756902
4chan hates emoticons, newfag.
>>
>>17756907
And women, but that's because the men are all virgins.
>>
>>17756893
>>17756907
Yes, I am a new fag and mostly been a lurker.
>>
>>17756902
youre a dumb slut who doesnt know the ropes

fuck off
>>
>>17756902

An escapee from /r9k/, disregard the faggot.
>>
Don't do love spells OP. It's not natural.
Mutual admiration is the only one that works.
>>
>>17756931
Eh I figured much... thats why I only lurk most of the time.

>>17756938
Oh no I wasn't looking to do any I am just researching, I know some love spells that go against will and such. It really messes with the mind and heart. But no I won't do it.
>>
>>17756975
Op i don`t want to be rude or anything but you are not a child anymore , You can`t get something from no where that`s just how life works , just because you belive on something that has no proof behind it and doesn`t works aka stupid doesn`t means it will happend , I atleast apreaciate you want to learn something new ... but use that time on something that will help you out and works like how to cook new foods how to fix cellphones how to use exel and stuff that comes in handy... hope i helped you
>>
>>17757024
... or just google it instead of shit posting here.
>>
>>17757024

>on /x/
>magic isn't real hurr durr

Please format your hard drive and never come back.
>>
>>17757044
/x/ is for spooky, not crazy
>>
>>17757051

>>>/r9k/

Back to your containment board.
>>
>>17757058
I've never even been to /r9k/.
>>
>>17756797
if magic isnt real where does your thoughts and mind come from? What voice do you hear in your head as you read?

how is that not magic?
how is the imagination anything but sparks of magic?
>>
>>17757066

You've clearly never been to /x/ before either

:^)
>>
>>17757044
Just trying to give someone a useful way to use her time instead of being with batshit crazy basement dewllers like you wasting time .
>>
>>17757079

>[projecting intensifies].jpg

I'm not the one wasting my time on a board I don't have real interest in.
>>
>>17757033
Google what ?the only one not posting anything useful here is you shithead :D
>>
>>17757086
>Implying that formating my hd and leaving wich has nothing to do about what i`m talking about is more useful that giving a bit of real advice to someone
>>
>>17757097

You're an idiot and a poor troll.
>>
>>17756691
In some ways, spellcasting is like anything else in life in that some people have more natural ability than others. Some people have talent for certain types of spells. I'm very good with money work, and terrible at love work, for example. That's one thing to keep in mind.
The other thing is that there are a lot of very different magical traditions out there. If folk/kitchen magic doesn't appeal to you, you might research ceremonial magic. As a folk/kitchen magic user myself, though, I tend to think of ceremonial magic as needlessly complicated. A cheap-to-create honey jar spells get the job done just as effectively as spending hundreds of dollars on ritual attire and gear.
>>
>>17757101
Just because i tell someone to actualy learn something useful in their lives instead of being a low life faggot like you makes me a troll

>Implying being a troll is bad
>>
File: gtfo.jpg (6 KB, 146x211) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.jpg
6 KB, 146x211
>>17757111

>I am 12 and what is /x/

This is a board about magic, monsters, spirits, aliens, legends and other paranormal phenomena.
>>
>>17757140
Still that doesn`t disproves and haves nothing to do with what i just said
>implying i`m a certain age beause i don`t agree with how you think
>Hurr duurr We are a board full of retards if you don`t play magic games with us i insult you to get out
>>
>>17756691
Hey OP. I've recently started researching Sun Wheel magick, which explores sacred chants and sounds to cast spells. I hope you find this of interest: http://www.limmy.com/
>>
>>17757193

Actually it has everything to do with it.

>implying i`m a certain age beause i don`t agree with how you think
>being this new

Lurk moar faggot.
>>
Sometime ago on /div/ an anon explained in detail why love magic doesn't work. It had something to do with power dynamics and will. You should look for it in the archives.
>>
>>17756691
Stick a little worm in your dick then drink bleach.

Guaranteed love spell!
>>
>>17756705
This
>>
>>17756737
Just show your English teacher your vagina already and be done with it.
>>
>>
>>17756767
kek
>>
>>17756823
Tell that to /x/, maybe we'll stop getting "HOW DO I SHOT SEX DEMON1??!" and "I THOUGHT I PUT MY KEYS ON THE TABLE, BUT THEY WERE ON MY DRESSER, PARALLEL REALITY!" threads.
>>
>>17756772
just so we're clear, you want help raping some poor guy?
>>
>>17756889
What a waste of effort.
>>
File: sad wario.jpg (93 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
sad wario.jpg
93 KB, 620x349
>>17756777
I tried texting that sigil to my ex 97 times

still not luck
>>
>>17757772
Maybe 98th time is a charm.
>>
File: 1428327906105.jpg (135 KB, 1052x1091) Image search: [Google]
1428327906105.jpg
135 KB, 1052x1091
>>17757764
This is my fetish.
>>
>>17757068
Electrical impulses and neural pathways

Intelligence and creativity is also built through culture. We learn from the body of knowledge and ideas passed down over thousands of years
>>
>>17757068
That's your brain, sorry to burst your bubble. Humans have a pretty advanced brain compared to damn near everything else on this little lump of rock thanks to millions of years of gradual change.
>>
File: Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Meme-06.jpg (296 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Meme-06.jpg
296 KB, 1920x1080
>>17757764
kek! omg thats so funny omg im laughing a lot at that. ahh no I am not but this thread became a trolls paradise. btw guys just so we are clear i am not trying to get anyone....
>>
>>17757969
If you heard somebody was asking around about the most effective methods to daterape a girl, what would be your first suspicion?
>>
>>17757984
Magic affects the caster, not the target. This is not a good analogy, you histrionic little shit.
>>
>>17757992
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_deception
>>
>>17758002
umm okay calm down tumblr...
>>
File: 8226431.jpg (16 KB, 340x344) Image search: [Google]
8226431.jpg
16 KB, 340x344
>>17758039
>>
>>17758039
Its the legal definition of rape, anon

I just don't want this to all go sour when you carve a sigil into your vulva and show up on his doorstep covered in honey and elderflower
>>
>>17758067
tripple kek! hah omg you're too much really, its so funny im crying here...
>>
>>17758067
btw i dont know who you are talking about really because i am not interested in anyone atm..
>>
If polyjuice potion from Harry Potter was real, I'd transform into a cute girl and trick my m8 into fucking me.
>>
>>17758100

now that's fucked up dude
>>
>>17758100

Imagine that you re-transformed during the sex and his penis became irreversibly engulfed in your taint.
>>
what happened here, from love spells to rape to transforming potions and sex. This thread is the best thread ever. i didn't get no answers but its fun
>>
>>17756691
Immature highschool shit:

My second g/f, after we started going out, told me she had put my name in a little piece of paper rolled inside a pen she used in class.

By the end of the schoolyear I was confessing to her.
Right after my first g/f had dumped me in favour of some other guy.
We had a relationship for four years.

You tell me whether it works.

(I can't remember where did she pick that up)
>>
>>17756691

Ah there was also this other girl I swear must be some sort of witch.

We both crushed hard on each other but really shouldn't follow through (we met at 11 and 14, cute awkward teen stuff, beautiful memories)

She used to phone me just because, such a lovely girl. We lived something like three cities away from each other.

Now get this:

after a few months of no contact, she phoned me while my 1st girlfriend was on a bus to meet me for the first time.

No signal during the yea I was going out with 1st girlfriend.

In the 24 hours between being dumped by 1st girlfriend and asking out 2nd girlfriend, I was venting with a friend, and when I came back home, this other girl had phoned me.

I got pretty much scared and didn't even return the call, we had nobody in common at the time, there was no friggin' way for her to know when it was a critical time for mah kokoro. Years later I asked her how the fucking fuck did she do that fucking thing and she just laughed the question away in a very suspicious way.

What. The. Hell. Did. She. Do.

There weren't as many and accessible stalking tools back in the day, not by far.
>>
There are two general categories of love spells.
Category 1 is the one you see the most often on /x/ ('there's this girl, what spell do you guys recommend to make her love me?') Then there's category 2, which is where you don't name a particular person, but rather draw an as-yet unknown partner to you. You ask the universe to bring you your best possible match.
Magic that violates free will bothers me. I never use it, except for extremely rare occasions where someone is completely out of control and has to be stopped. I've done all of two binding spells in the entire last 20 years. Category 2, however, is fine.
>>
>>17758531

O____O

Exactly.

What about this:

"[within timeframe] I have become as attractive as possible to [person] without being untrue to myself"

Doesn't screw with free will, operates directly on the caster, includes a safeguard for the caster's dignity.
>>
We had this exact thread just a day ago. And it was just as painful to read. Y'all fell for the same troll again. Fuck you OP.
>>
>>17758627

I didn't read the one a day ago, and at least it's not a flatland thread.
>>
So much roleplay, OP is a faggot passing off as a grill.
>>
>>17756705
haha haha ,good very good anon
>>
>>17756705
>Procure this talisman. Works every time.
Top Kek.
>>
>>17756691
>like who did you use it for? did it actually worked? what was the spell?
yes I did used spell on a sexy girl and it worked.
spell was this: "hey sexy bitch let me spell it for you..you suck my dick I give you $100"
>>
>>17756833
>It's only been 2 weeks but we've been apart for around a year and a half and I did a lot of this stupid shit at the beginning.
Like what?

> I wanted to try it now that my ass has calmed down a ton.
Calmed down in what ways?

He may be gone because you wouldn't see the truth when you had the chance, OP. I hope that's not the case for you, because that is a lifelong tragedy.
>>
>>17756691
I did a love spell on my friend (totally platonic friend) just to see if it would work and she drunk dialed me a few days later saying "I love you" over and over again.

Also had an ex tell me she put a love spell on me before we started dating. The first time we had sex felt like something I could only describe as magic. Like I was high and I kept thinking "this girl is perfect". During sexy time she stops and tells me she knows what I'm thinking, "you're thinking I'm perfect". Freaked me out a little but I though it was awesome. It was about a month later she told me about the spell and the relationship went south after that. Witches...
>>
>>17756864
>Thanks, I've been being way more patient. Most days I don't really care much anymore, some days I'm still a wreck.
>At first I wanted them back because I was codependent and insecure and lonely.
Many of us start that way. It doesn't have to end that way.

>Now I want them back because I think we're compatible and make a really good team.
Have you tried telling him? Just tell him. Honestly. You know there's nothing more magical than honesty and trust.
>>
>>17756875
>>>17756864
>hah thats how I felt about an ex of mine, theres days where if feels impossible and nothing works but trust me it does get less shitier with day by day... hang in there fellow anon
I know exactly how you both feel. In my case she's a total bitch but I can't NOT love her, even far away, even with someone else.

Sucks doesn't it?
>>
>>17758089
>>>17758067
>btw i dont know who you are talking about really because i am not interested in anyone atm..
You are lying. :) I can sense it.
>>
>>17758089
>btw i dont know who you are talking about really because i am not interested in anyone atm..
You're interested in "him". You know the one. The one whose name is in the back of your mind every night before you go to sleep, and first in your thoughts every morning when you wake up. The one you wish you didn't love, but you do, with all your heart.

It's not going to go away with time. You're not going to meet another him. You're wasting your time, OP, you don't need magic. Just sack up, tell him you're sorry,

and go to him.

He will take you back.

But only if you're sure.

(In your heart of hearts you know you are, but your mind feels freer keeping your options open. You're not. Freedom is an illusion, that path ends with pain and loneliness. Maybe for life. True freedom, for you, is finding the strength to abandon the users and fake friends, abandon your shame, and embracing true happiness in the way it's presented itself to you. It's your to lose, and it's not coming around again.)
>>
>>17758531
How do I do category 2?
>>
>>17758526
>What. The. Hell. Did. She. Do.
Not magic. Empathic bond.

She knew you because she WAS you, in a very esoteric way.
>>
>>17759212
>It was about a month later she told me about the spell and the relationship went south after that. Witches...
Unconfessed lies will fuck up intimacy every time, won't they?
>>
>>17758526
>In the 24 hours between being dumped by 1st girlfriend and asking out 2nd girlfriend,

You hussy.
>>
>>17756691
Why don't you try asking a question like this in the library occult thread here in the paranormal section?
>>
>>17759242
I didn't say it had to be *magic*, but there was a certain /x/ ring to it which finally spooped me.

Still I think back and, half a life after, the whole thing gives me the starry eyes buzz. ////

>>17759218
Loving someone else too isn't wrong, esp. if you can't help it, what's wrong is cheating.

There are some people you just can't shake off your heart under ordinary circumstances.
>>
>>17756772
I haven't actually tried this but you can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnA_RoMmDLs
>>
>>17759800
Oh and skip to 10:31 for the actual spell.
>>
Kek at all these faggots roleplaying that they have girlfriends.
>>
>>17756705
first reply is always right
>>
File: 1436736967034.png (148 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1436736967034.png
148 KB, 300x300
>>17756772
Tried magic(k) to create a bond between me and a girl once.
It worked in a sense, we got attached to each other, and the week after that I learned that she was going to study abroad.

Everytime I try to magic(k) my way out of a dead end situation it spits on my face. I don'T recommend it desu.

Let me tell you how it works. LEt's say you are supporting a team.
If you want them to score, they do score BUT they lose the game.
If you want them to win the game, they do BUT they lose the tournament.
If you are dedicated enough to make them win the tournament they would probably die in a plane crash or something.
You get what you asked for, but not the thing that you actually desire.

>inb4 magic isn't real
everything is true, even false things.
>>
>>17756705
fucking sluts
>>
>>17756691
You try spellsofmagic.com ?
>>
>>17760707
Wow you're really convinced it's *always* THAT shitty?

It always has unforeseen consequences but I wouldn't say they always go that sour.
>>
>>17760707
Did she like you back? Do you still like her?

How to cancel?
>>
>>17760922
I didn't try this kind of stuff enough know if it's always that shitty but from experience as the scale of the change you're trying to make rises, the consequence gets worse.

>>17760983
She liked me back, sort of. We weren't regular friends but after doing that in a few days she felt extremely attached to me. I don't know if it was love. What I pictured in my head while doing it was a chain that bound us together from our hearts.
I wish I knew how to "cancel" it really. It hurts when a strong bond between two individuals break.
>>
>>17760983
oh almost forgot.
>do you still like her
I chose to break the chain instead of waiting for it to slowly weaken and disappear. In other words, let go.
Still, if she came back I would probably fall in love with her again.
>>
>>17761049
>as the scale of the change you're trying to make rises, the consequence gets worse.

Yes I'd agree on that. When shit works it's apt to trample anything in its way. But I don't think this is always necessarily for worse...

I do always try to be extra careful with magical intentions, like putting limitations and safeguards in them.

You can't cancel it without breaking it.

It's gonna be painful in any event, breaking it is painful; and if you interact with her at a later date, the presence of the missing link it's still gonna be painful.

Really, simply letting go is the best you can do, if you can't/won't follow through with your feelings.
>>
>>17761128
>putting limitations and safeguards in them
Could you explain that a little further please?
>>
Has anyone else ever used love spells of any type?
>>
>>17761206
Trying to figure out beforehand things that might go sour and including them.

Say, if you wanna meet new friends; include that they won't be a horrible influence or trying to take advantage of you.

If you want someone to get what they deserve for treating someone badly, include that it won't be at a cost to innocents or disproportionate.

That sort of thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 525x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 525x505
>>
>>17756691
Menstrual blood hidden in food or coffee tends to work.
>>
>>17756691
Masturbate furiously.
>>
>>17763806
this, make sure its your own menstrual blood and be the first person he sees after eating/drinking it
putting it in a drink is the easiest way eg coffee or tea
>>
Any stories on ppl who have used them?
>>
>>17756705
hey guys front page on funnyjunk hahhahhah epic meme guys xddddd
http://www.funnyjunk.com/channel/4chan/X+phile+wants+to+learn+about+love+spells/lnXjLya/
>>
>>17759700
>>>17759218
>Loving someone else too isn't wrong, esp. if you can't help it, what's wrong is cheating.
Nah, I'll never do that.

>There are some people you just can't shake off your heart under ordinary circumstances.
Yeah. :(
>>
I can't believe this thread is still alive...
>>
Pathetic virgins detected
>>
File: 1461344932387.jpg (2 MB, 3564x2097) Image search: [Google]
1461344932387.jpg
2 MB, 3564x2097
>>17756761
I'm doing a love spell on you at this moment actually. Can you feel it?
>>
>>17766426
nooope
>>
>>17759212
How the actual fuck did you accomplish that?
>>
>>17756691
Try a jar spell, or maybe a sigil but if you're inexperienced those may be harder to work to strong effect. Honey jars can work wonders especially if you have something personal of the target and strong intent.
>>
>>17766491
Any guides you can provide for making sigils?
>>
>>17765296
>http://www.funnyjunk.com/channel/4chan/X+phile+wants+to+learn+about+love+spells/lnXjLya/

LOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

feels gr8 m8
>>
>>17765454
>>Loving someone else too isn't wrong, esp. if you can't help it, what's wrong is cheating.
>Nah, I'll never do that.
That's even less wrong

>>There are some people you just can't shake off your heart under ordinary circumstances.
>Yeah. :(

I just try to accept it and not let it me do anything "evil", but I am NOT going to feel guilty about having positive feelings for someone.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.