[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you find out if you are possessed by a demon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: helpme.jpg (73 KB, 280x385) Image search: [Google]
helpme.jpg
73 KB, 280x385
How can you find out if you are possessed by a demon?
>>
Do you constantly repeat certain phrases without realizing
>>
touch a cross to your peener

if you turn to fire then demon
>>
demon possession isn't real
>>
>>17755121
>>
>>17755121
Maybe? But I have had A.D.D. damn near my whole life.
>>
>>17755121
kek
>>
>>17755121
Yes...why.
>>
If you're possessed why would it let you even get help in the first place.
>>
the demon will seek to isolate you until you have no one left. It will either sway you to make that decision or it will enact a sort of 'repelling' barrier where people will naturally not want to get close to you.

It fucking sucks and I hate my 12 year old self for being this dumb.
>>
Demons hate salt
Fucking everything sloppy hatez salt
The eyes are the windows to the soul
Pour salt in your eyes
Burning=spoop
>>
>>17755194
what did you do when you were 12?

Ive done some dumb magic stuff when i was 12 too
>>
say mornin demon. If something says mornin. You have a demon.
>>
>>17755210
You remember that bloody Mary game where you turn off the lights in the can and spin around in front of the mirror? It's no game. It worked. She... touched me in a not so good way.
It's no game.
>>
>>17755222
full house. and a pair of 7's.
>>
>>17755210

I invited any spirit in the area into my own, multiple times.
>>
>>17755239
See >>17755204 for surefire exorcism method. Listening to negro gospel music backwards while you do it helps.
>>
OP here. How can I have an exorcism performed on me?
>>
>>17755116
Are you trapped inside of your own, body, screaming impotently, while another intelligence controls you? If yes, you are possessed by a demon.
>>
>>17756277
Go to the nearest Baptist church. They'll beat the devil out of you, one way or another.
>>
This thread has possessed my sides
>>
>>17756422
Kek
>>
>>17755116
Do you have really nasty farts? According to Martin Luther his digestive troubles were caused by demons.
>>
If yar fuel off shit then itsa dimen brwa!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.