[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Keep seeing figure in my doorway
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11
File: search.jpg (2 KB, 160x90) Image search: [Google]
search.jpg
2 KB, 160x90
Anyone see a human figure in their doorway too? Any ideas how to fix it?
>>
Also the image is not involved with this problem.
>>
File: pizza-delivery-boy-20821218.jpg (133 KB, 696x987) Image search: [Google]
pizza-delivery-boy-20821218.jpg
133 KB, 696x987
>>17752313
>a human figure in their doorway
>Any ideas how to fix it?

Learn how to cook.
>>
Its getting worse. I see something going by my eyes as i type this.
>>
>>17752355
>Its getting worse. I see something going by my eyes as i type this.

>being tea-bagged as he types
>>
tell them to move
>>
Oh shit, I do see someone in my doorway. I can post pics if you guys want.
>>
Post. I wanna see if its like mine. Ive gotten a couple good looks at mine
>>
File: 14646255929561617402118.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
14646255929561617402118.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
That's some spooky ass shit right there.
>>
Let me post. Give me 1 minute. This thing is creepy
>>
>In the past people went on Epic Quests
>Now a days NEETs are terrified of their own front door
>>
File: image.jpg (603 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
603 KB, 2592x1936
Keep trying to take a picture. This is what happens every time
>>
>>17752394

In the past people died of cholera before they were 35.
>>
Does anyone else see words?
>>
>>17752404

Take your finger off the lens
>>
Anon you need to be more specific about this figure.
>>
The most i've been able to see of it is like a dog mouth with sharp teeth and a human body,legs and arms. Also my finger wasnt on the lens. I tried at least 4 times.
>>
>>17752384

10/10
>>
i might know
tell the figure your deepest darkest secret youd never tell to anyone, then say sorry for whatever it was, and try to live a good life doing as little harm as possible
then theyll recognise that they were/are/will be you and you should get some peace
>>
I did the secret thing and heard some noise and i dont see anything now.
>>
>>17752313
yeah its a known issue

wait for the new patch
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
Okay /x/ it's late and I've seen nothing so I'm pretty sure it's gone. Also cameras working. Pic here. Flash was on.
>>
Ignore the games. I'm an avid gamer
>>
>>17754605
>I need merch of all the stupidly popular things
>>
You are playing too much watching too much walking dead and reading too much 4 chan shit ...tatata you are paranoid welcome to lala land
>>
>>17752313
Yeah, close your ducking door
>>
>>17754605
I see you own a pair of jordans. You know a certain ethnic group can smell those a mile away.
>>
Closed it is
>>
>>17754605
Three words
Jackie. Chan. Tulpa.
>>
Nigga go to sleep
>>
Cant. im paranoid its gonna come back. So ill stay here for now
>>
This bread stale
>>
>>17754689
go stand in the doorway. stand there until you're done with fear.
>>
>>17752313
>doorway too? Any ideas how to fix it?
Anon best way to fix it is to check if the hinges on the door frame are attached properly, if they are
then check hinges on the door edge, make sure the screws are tight.
If the door are closing tight the door frame might be out of plumb.
Check contractors forum maybe they can help you.
Good luck to you
>>
In the morning i will.
>>
Sturdy metal pipe next to bed is pretty good. I personally prefer a wrench under the pillow though.
>>
>>17754710
>In the morning i will.
In the morning you will what?
>>
>>17754671
That is possibly the best single response I've ever read in /x/ and I've been coming to this shitty site since who was phone was new.
>>
in the morning I will stand in the doorway to see if i can do anything
>>
>>17754746
>if i can do anything
like do what?
>>
>like do what?
See what it is maybe why its messing eith me ect
>>
Going to try and sleep
>>
>>17752313
>Keep seeing figure in my doorway
at what time,day time or night time?
>>
Guys I hear a voice now!
And the figure is raising its right arm. Oh my god it's turning sideways with its right arm in the air.

The voice is shouting "Juice...Juice! Give me the juice! Put the juice in the oven. Juice!"

GUYS. ALL I HAVE IS SODA!!!
AHHHH
>>
>>17754726
In the morning he'll try to figure out how to reply to people properly.
>>
>>17754813
quickly go and pee and drink halve of it and give the other halve to the figure.
Pour the soda in the toilet, soda is just gassy water
>>
>>17754822
>drink half of it
Wait. Why? How does that part help?
>>
>>17754824
>How does that part help?
You have to share it.
If you drink all of it you will be considered selfish cocksucking pee drinker and the figure will bring more figures to your place
>>
Sometimes I wake up with a sore asshole.
>>
>>17754873
Shit. Wrong window. Ignore this.
>>
>>17754873
>Sometimes I wake up with a sore asshole.
how is your pussy ? sore as well ?
>>
>>17754890
I'm a guy. But ignore me I didn't want to derail the thread with my butthurt
>>
>>17752313
>Keep seeing figure in my doorway
>>17754874
>Shit. Wrong window. Ignore this.
Wrong window or wrong door ?
>>
Bend over and let him fuck you.
>>
>>17754903
Either?
>>
File: russian painkillers.jpg (77 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
russian painkillers.jpg
77 KB, 600x600
>>17752313
It's a little known fact that ghosts cannot hurt you while you are drunk, this is why Russians are always drinking because Stalin and Hitler killed so many people that the whole country is haunted now.
>>
>>17754959
This is why I come to /x/ for advice on the paranormal and esoteric
>>
>>17752313
just tell em to fuck off, if that doesn't work then start invoking higher powers until you find one they respect.
>>
>>17754959
Can confirm, it's why I keep a bottle of whisky by my bed.
>>
>>17755028
>start invoking higher powers until you find one they respect.
why not to go straight to the Most Powerful, the Lord Jesus Christ.
All evil forces respect and fear Him.Just speak His name loud and clear.
>>
Me too!
[spoiler]it's called schizophrenia[/spoiler]
>>
UPDATE
Im going to stand in the door and try to find out why im being haunted. Just woke up so. Here we go. Wish me luck not dying
>>
File: lol.jpg (9 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
9 KB, 250x200
>>17753007
well memed
>>
>>17752313
Trip-wire attached to a shotgun trigger should do it.
>>
Killing myself
>>
i saw hell.
>>
File: 1464626169695.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
1464626169695.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
find the words. find a way to stop him. your all next if you dont. good luck
>>
Told you to not open the box, Jared. you just had to be the dumbass white fucker to explore the abandoned house.
>>
If u see or hear something rip your clothes off and. Start jacking off 100% the ghost will go away
>>
>>17757112
What was it
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 599x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 599x445
>>17757153
OP obviously drank too much pee.

This selfish prick
>>
>>17754605
omfg it's in the window now... op confirmed killded
>>
>>17752313
Masturbate sensually while looking at it, don't use any fapping material just your imagination. Cum in your hand and lick the cum while laughing like a fucking maniac.
There you go
>>
>>17752384
I only see your door wtf are you talking about ?
There's nothing in the hallway
>>
File: 1424719622703.gif (3 MB, 480x292) Image search: [Google]
1424719622703.gif
3 MB, 480x292
>>
>>17752313
Never seen but felt a presence..

Know this feeling?
Sometimes i can feel if someones watching me on the street.. Ill turn my head and see a random person. Can be 2 meters away or 20. Anyway..

I expwrienced this when i was 24 yrs old, soon im turning 30.

I just moved into some shabby apartment with my 5 months old son and maniac mother. ( were separated now and thank god ive got him). Anyways.. When i was alone, playing playstation2 or something at the pc ive literally felt something staring me down from the hallway.. Ive turned my head because weird feeling that i get on the street also.. Nothing. I look into the doorway and theres fucking nothing.. Happened when i was feeding the hamster in the kitchen too.. That happened so often, i cant even tell how often.

Then mt ex gf then changed.. She assaulted me, called me names, like she was crazy. Times got really dark.. I was suppsoed to work but i couldnt because that bitch rather spent time at her mom or somehwete else than watching our kid.

Then somehwere at night, the babyphone gives weirf noises and the led indicator turned almost full on. Know silent hill? That kind of radio sound.. The sound got brighter and the led turned more red and red until ive felt like a really hard pinch in my achilles ferse or whatever its called ine english.
>>
>>17759501

Not mother i ment ex gf.. Also my grandmother died shortly before that..

After this happened my ex gf lost all respect for me and even punched me whilst i held my son on my arms.. Someday i decided its enough and left them.. She moved out soon too.. Never got this feeling again, thank god.

Just my 2 cents.. And i wouldnt believe this shit if someone told it to me, if i iddnt experience it first hand.
>>
i love rp fags
>>
lay off the drugs
>>
File: NJAjY8B.gif (1 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
NJAjY8B.gif
1 MB, 300x200
There's a real issue with the shadow people, some say they're prior from the past coming to check on you, these ones are the ones you see and don't really bother you. Average height, human looking.

Then there's the tall ones, the demons who feed off of negative energy, fear, malice, sorrow. Don't look at these guys too long, and turn on your lights. If they persist, watch something funny or light hearted. If that doesn't work, find and consult a local witch, and smudge your place.

Get rid of the spooky scaries.

Tl;dr Find a witch or priest to smudge/bless your living quarters when you move in and every month. Don't forget the mirrors.
>>
>>17752352
top kekkeroni
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.