[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Afterlife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
so this always interested me what is the afterlife supposed to be like? your own opinions or as described from different religious text.
my take on it is the soul leaves the body you meet god or allah or Yahweh whoever you believe in gives you a choice either go to heaven or you can explore the universe for all eternity and watch the growth, death and rebirth of the universe.
>>
>>17749228
I believe that what we think of as the afterlife is actually our mind/soul/whatever returning to a higher dimension in which all of time and space are perceivable. In this state, there is no before or after, just... everything everywhere all the time. We're all there now, this is just a piece of our complete perspective of the universe. There is a god, of sorts. It's the accumulated experiences of everyone and everything. Literal infinity... where we are both individuals and the whole.
>>
>>17749464

/thread
>>
>>17749464
Wew lads
>>
File: Alex_Grey_Over_Soul1.jpg (456 KB, 509x700) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Grey_Over_Soul1.jpg
456 KB, 509x700
>>
>>17749464
First post best post
>>
>>17749228
>supposed to be like?
It's not supposed to be like anything, but it happens anyway. That's the spooky part.
>>
I love God
>>
>>17749464
/thread
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.