[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I be afraid of going to hell?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 25
File: cocc.jpg (506 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
cocc.jpg
506 KB, 800x800
Should I be afraid of going to hell?
>>
>>17746501
as someone who has been there, yes, you should.
>>
>>17746501
> There are too many loopholes and contradictions for the Abrahamic/Judeo-Christian Hell to exist
>>
File: 18000.jpg (168 KB, 859x688) Image search: [Google]
18000.jpg
168 KB, 859x688
>>
>>17746505
What was it like?
>>
>>17746505
Explain
>>
>>17746509
> There are too many loopholes and contradictions for the Abrahamic/Judeo-Christian Hell to exist

>lawyer detected
>>
Veiled threat isn't approved, go to the movies instead.
>>
File: Layers+of+hell_717413_5132544.jpg (752 KB, 700x5400) Image search: [Google]
Layers+of+hell_717413_5132544.jpg
752 KB, 700x5400
>>17746513
>>17746515

I've been there
It's real.
>>
>>17746519
So
So you think you can tell
Heaven from hell.
>>
File: lucifer.png (277 KB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.png
277 KB, 640x361
>>17746519
>>17746521
I recently had an experience where I traveled through many layers of reality.

I can't tell you to much about it though.

however when I woke up form the dream I discovered I was in a room with a bunch of sleeping people. A voice yelled at me not to move, that if I stayed still long enough I would earn the right to leave, but I moved anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur17pfjIRVo

As soon as I did a demon with huge horns and no eyes ran into the room and stared at me, snakes came out of it's back and the demon said I had been found wanting and my time was not yet up. Then he leaned over me and bugs poured out of his hollow eyes and the crawled into my eyes and into my brain and I fell asleep, which caused me to wake back up in the "real world"

Now I dream of demons.
>>
>>17746501

https://youtu.be/zgvUaOuEdwA

Yes, It is a place reserved for the worst, and they have not aged well, they have been there a long time, learning from each other. Feeding off eachother, becoming more sick, more wrong. The only lyrics kindness in hell is fire. But even fire fades.
>>
>>17746501
This is Hell for some people as far as i'm concerned.
>>
>>17746516
> Satan and his demons rule hell, and enjoy objectively evil things such as inflicting pain, torment, suffering, etc.
> Humans who enjoy these same things are sent to hell, and are punished by Satan and his demons for doing things that they support and enjoy
> Satan and his demons are punishing humans for doing and supporting their own livelihood

> Hell is described as being firey, volcanic, cavernous and extremely hot, without a "single drop of water"
> Water would have to exist in order for the environment of hell to exist, in addition to demons existing

> The pain in Hell is described as neverending and constant
> Your soul goes to hell; not your body
> Your soul is somehow given physical properties (nerves, bones, muscles, etc.) which would allow for pain, mutilation, injury, etc.
> With the previously-mentioned environmental properties in mind, your soul-body is somehow able to sustain itself in this environment, long enough to feel the pain/effects of demon torture

> The Abrahamic/Judeo-Christian God is a perfect, infallible, just being
> Doles the same punishment (Hell) to humans for sins that objectively differ in terms of severity (i.e. murder/rape/torture, vs. not believing in Jesus)\
> Despite being all-knowing and just, the Abrahamic/Judeo-Christian God doesn't view the factors and reasons why humans become "evil", and objectively writes off an entire life of emotions, things learned, decisions, and thoughts into a "GOOD" and "BAD" category
>>
File: okayy.gif (933 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
okayy.gif
933 KB, 245x285
>>17746519
> Fourth level of hell is entirely surreal and is beyond human comprehension
> Fifth level has water and the incredibly basic, natural fear of wide open spaces and large creatures

......Yep.
>>
Journal2 of HekateStation starts with a vision of Hell. It's not pleasant.

http://hekatestation.net/files/Book_2.PDF

PW0RD: Venus
>>
I've been there to, guyz!!!1!1!!

Living it everyday.
>>
If God is loving, would he punish someone for eternity or simply change their soul?

Love
>>
>>17746657
God has abandoned us a long time ago.
>>
>>17746660
The system is still in place, it works with or without the presence.

>>17746657
That's what hell is, essentially. It isn't eternal damnation, just cleansing.
>>
File: 18mfbs1o4jwyegif.gif (465 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
18mfbs1o4jwyegif.gif
465 KB, 636x358
>>17746501
Depends on your beliefs and perception of hell. Have fuuuuunnnn!
>>
File: 20BEELZEBUB.gif (22 KB, 354x354) Image search: [Google]
20BEELZEBUB.gif
22 KB, 354x354
>>
>>17746501
I don't understand the concept of immortality. But hey, that's just me. I've always seen death as before life. Not knowing or caring. You just stop to exist.
>>
I love God
>>
>>17746633
what is this all about
>>
>>17746800
>what is this all about

Here's an overview video that will get you a bit up to speed: https://vid.me/s2xm
>>
File: 47lav.jpg (203 KB, 931x979) Image search: [Google]
47lav.jpg
203 KB, 931x979
>>
Nah. Christianity is a mythology that is based on fear. "The devil" is just like the boogeyman; the church uses it to scare people in the same way parents scare their kids. Think "if you don't do your chores, the boogeyman will get you." In the same way, 'hell' has no more reality than Narnia. If you scare someone enough, they lose their ability to think rationally; they can only react emotionally, and that is the real value of the stories of 'hell' and 'satan' to the church. If people aren't scared, they don't come to church, and if they don't come to church, they don't $$tithe.$$
>>
>>17746540
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>17746501
No, it's a fear mongering tactic used by kikes, christcucks, and mudslimes to try and get you to be an obedient little bitch to their archaic laws.
>>17746505
fucking lying faggot
>>
>>17746931

Oh no! An internet badass!!
>>
File: the_hell_you_say.jpg (285 KB, 1560x726) Image search: [Google]
the_hell_you_say.jpg
285 KB, 1560x726
>>17746501
It doesn't have to be that way. The only thing that burns in Hell are your attachments; the things you are holding onto from your life. If you let them all go then the demons are angels freeing you from your troubles and pain.
>>
>>17746501
not really, I worked there for 8 years

if you can get on third shift it's not so bad
>>
>>17746501
>17746501▶>>17746505 >>17746509 >>17746539 >>17746540 >>17746697 >>17746714 >>17746931 >>17747444 >>17747502
>Should I be afraid of going to hell
Yes.

Be very afraid.

Everyone cares when it's too late.
>>
If anyone can answer OP's question, then I look forward to learning how anyone cast Resurrect Level 3 on them in order to tell us all about Hell. No, "an angel told me what happens" is not a good answer.

>>17747648
Fear is the last thing people need.

What people need is the brain mass to see why being altruistic and good to each other is to their benefit as well as everyone's. Archaic religious reasons to be good are not needed in the information age. There are already enough logical reasons for peace and harmony with others.
>>
>>17746569
>Satan and demons rule hell
They don't. Citation needed.

>Hell is described as being fiery
By whom? Citation needed

>Demons need water
Requires proof that they are physical beings and work like others.

>The pain is described...
By whom?

>The same punishment
What punishment, exactly? You already demonstrated you don't know jack shit about theology, so din't mind answering.

Sorry to rain on your parade, I remember being 14 and discovering atheism as well, but you gotta grow up sometime
>>
>>17746569
Oh, forgot to mention Dante's Divine comedy is a work of art and fiction done for aesthetical purposes and shouldn't be treated as an actual treatise on theology and the afterlife.
>>
>>17747701
> citation needed
Proceeds to make arguments without giving any citations. Fucking hypocrites man.
>>
No, you have nothing to fear.. nobody feared it till Judaism/Christianity.. and humans had already been alive for tens of thousands of years.

They were only created to cull the masses.. they even made Jesus a pacifist to prevent rebellions and uprisings. Sad times.. at least people are leaving the slave (abrahamic) religions
>>
>>17746569
don't forget how it says that he knows what's gonna happen but just lets it happen.. how it's said that he controls literally everything but at the same time casts people into hell.

it's all just bullshit, anyway.. free will for the win
>>
no, but you should be afraid of living
>>
>>17747727
m8 hinduism and budhism had hells where your shit would get fucked up
>>
i spooped now and im Gnostic
i desu i dont know if their is or isnt but if "god" will damn me for being lost and ignorant with man trying to corrupt everything so be it theirs two sides to every story
>>
>>17746501
Unless you have a power armor, a combat shotgun and the power to rip demons without problems then yes.
>>
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 276x182) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 276x182
>>
>>17746569
>Evil
>Ever Objective
>>
>>17747777
I'm talking about the christian hell
>>
>>17746501
Only if you're a bitch. A bitch in life is a bitch in death
>>
File: original.jpg (58 KB, 617x409) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
58 KB, 617x409
>>17746521
WE'RE JUST TWO LOST SOULS SWIMMING IN A FISH BOOOWL
>>
>>17746600
This.
>>
>>17746600

Haha ya. Might have been believable until level 5. Falls right the fuck apart. Unless level 5 is a place where you exist in your worst fear. Apparently his is abyssal monsters.
>>
There's nothing like Hell , it's all an illusion to control the weak minds
>>
>>17746501
It doesn't exist, so no.
>>
>>17746657
He wouldn't, especially infinite punishment for finite wrongdoing.
>>
>>17746519
>implying psychologists existed before the 1900s
>>
>>17746501
Well are you afraid of going to hell? Is there a reason for that? Do you know what it is and is it a rational reason? Suffice to say you shouldn't be paranoid about it, but you can fear it if you want.
>>
>>17746505
CRAAWWLING IN MY SKINNNN
THE EDGYNESS ISS REAALLL
>>
>>17746657

Love is Evil
>>
>>17746903
i thought christianity and Catholicism was a plagiaristic re-imagining of the Egyptian mythology, which was the same to the ballad of gilgamesh?
ultimately God/jesus is the sun, the twelve disciples are the twelve constellations and so on.
>>
>>17747336
as opposed to the neck beard looking for attention and being a constantine bad ass who claims to have been to an imaginary place where he some how escaped? yes.
>>
>>17749674
CRAWLING IN MY MEEEEEEEEMES
SHITPOSTS ARE ALL I FEEEEEEEEL
>>
>>17749779
Thats an interesting insight.
>>
>>17746505
Citation needed
>>
Hell is probably most like The Inferno, with a varying punishment based on how big of a cunt you were. Aristotle and jaywalkers get a nice day spa, Hitler and Elon Musk get pineapples shoved up their ass.
>>
>>17747712
What argument did I make? Read the comment again, friend
>>
>>17746501
its not what religions make it out to be.
and you dont have to wait to die to begin experiencing it
>>
No.
>>
>>17746501
what I understand is some people like bullshitting other people. Wake up guys, hell is here on earth.
>>
No, hell does not exist
>>
>>17750194
>Elon Musk
y tho?
>>
>>17747701
Revelation 21:8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.

Matthew 13:50
and throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

But you are right Satan and his do not rule hell.
As seen in revelation 20:10
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
>>
>>17750819
Further proof that Yahweh isn't a benevolent god.
>>
>>17746501
No.

If hell did exist, this is what would happen.

Day 1 - pain and agony
Week 1 - settle into routine of regular torture and anal rapr
Month 1 - start to get used to the routine. Still miss normal life though.
Year 1 - pain does not hurt do much any more. Torture is routine. Life starts to get okay.

1st decade - forget about what life was like before coming to hell. Start developing a sex fetish for anal rape.
1st hundred years - get bored of routine. Pain ceases to be pain since its there all the time. With nothing to compare it against, pain becomes the norm. You start to get bored.

200 years later in hell, you start believing in an after-afterlife in which life is less boring than your current one.
>>
>>17751999

LMAO

Never thought about it. Interesting point of view.
>>
>>17750819

According to the Bible Itself, the lake of fire represent the second death. We all die someday. Then there is the final judgement. Then the ones chosen by God as his family receive eternal life, and the wicked ones are judged. God is love. He wants everybody being saved. Who knows God's final decision? So, after we die, it seems like one of these 2 things will happen: we will be resurrected to receive eternal life, or we will be resurrected to be judged. The ones who can't repent and are totally against God and his purpose, will be destroyed in the lake of fire forever, it means their SECOND DEATH, that's what the lake of fire represents, according to Bible.

Resuming: We will die, then receive eternal life or be judged and if we are so wicked that there's no way we can share life with God's family, we will be cast into the lake of fire to die the second death. Forever. No more life. Never again. God gives life to the ones He knows that deserve. The worst punition someone could receive is being cast out of their own Creator's face, having knowledge they are not part of their own Creator's family and they are not good enough to deserve life. Imagine being rejected by your dad and mom. It's hard to accept. Now, imagine being rejected by your own Creator. Imagine the humiliation of hearing your sentence (maybe publicly) and being told you don't deserve to live. This is what I understand as being that punishment.
>>
Also, the Bible says only the good ones will receive eternal life. Only the ones who serve God. Only the ones who loved their own race (other human beings). And only the ones who obey God's laws and accept his commandments knowing He's the One who can decide everything when it comes to life for He is the Creator of all things.

There's no eternal life for the wicked ones who won't repent. This hell you all are talking about is exactly the opposite of it: it's eternal life, but in the worst conditions possible. But is eternal anyway. And the Bible is clear when says the evil ones WILL NOT HAVE eternal life. In any condition. So, according to this information, there's only one eternal life: in perfect conditions and the best conditions possible. On the other hand, there's eternal death. No suffering. No pain. No existence.
>>
>>17747444
ive seen jacobs ladder too bro
>>
>>17746501

So, answering to your question, YES, you should be afraid of losing God's approval and the wonderful life He wants to give you. He loves you and wants you to be part of his family. But don't be selfish, don't be a good person just to receive immortality. We have to be good, loving and caring to understand better the people, understand ourselves, understand our own race. We should be good because everybody needs love, so is our responsability to give love and help who's in need. We should do good things to have a haply life and give the happiest life possible to the ones around us. The secret of happines is living for each other. The moment you stop living for yourself, then you start living. Most of us are not being forced to do anything. We have free will. We can choose what to do. That's the God's gift for us: free will. But we need Him. We can't live apart of our Creator. That's why we want to obey Him and make Him proud of us. Because we understand we need orientation. God lives to give us a lot of gifts all the time. We should live for Him, to show we're grateful for everything He does for all of us, even though He's not obligated to do it, even though we don't deserve. And even if God told me this is the only life I have, I would be grateful and try my best to make Him proud of me anyway, because that's what life is: understanding, giving, being grateful. The circustances around us are not God's fault. We shouldn't blame Him for bad things that happens to us, cause it could happen to anyone, anytime.
>>
And about your preoccupation, well... If being afraid of punishment is the only thing that stops you from doing something that could harm yourself or other people/beings/life, so you need to look inside yourself and understand that independent of what you believe, life is the biggest gift we had the chance to experience, the same happens to other beings. Put yourself in the place of other beings and try to understand their ways/their lives. Have empathy. Feel what they feel. That way you'll be experiencing God's love in your life.
>>
>>17746501

>>17752094
>>17752128
>>17752199
>>17752202

Full answer.
>>
>>17746657
"God" is a complete fabrication of the human mind. nothing more, nothing less. always has been always will be.

the sooner you can accept this, the better.
>>
>>17752227
>'s i
Careful with that edge son, you might cut yourself.
>>
This is hell and you created it for yourself. Enjoy the ride it never ends.
>>
>>17752287
>edgy

show me proof of gods existence.

>b-but muh feels
>m-muh bible tells me so
>its a matter of "faith"

Protip: you cant
>>
>>17752414
The very fact we live in an ordered universe with laws of nature that if changed even in the slightest would cause all of creation to tear its self asunder speaks to the existence of a god or gods. Order does not arise from chaos but descends into it.
>>
>>17752441
>ohboyherewego.gif
ha ha ha. lol ok sure.
the watch maker theory.
hyperbolic false dilemma reasoning. theory completely made up of nonsense. proves nothing
>>
>>17752441
this circular logic circles the drain of idiocy.

the 'laws of nature' are what they are because that is simply the way the naturally existing components of the universe naturally interact with one another.
this does not demand a "maker" or a 'designer'

your little theory does nothing more than fabricate a completely false "dilemma" and presents a likewise completely fabricated "answer"

This is no better than insisting "i dont know, therefore aliens"
>>
>>17752202
why did god let me get raped when i was a child? huh? i prayed every day and night, i was a good kid. is that how he shows his "love"?
>>
File: 1459487751151.png (461 KB, 870x722) Image search: [Google]
1459487751151.png
461 KB, 870x722
>>17746505
Have one more you edgy ropeplaying fuck
>>
>>17752388
elaborate?
>>
>>17746519
Rofl fake shit meme picture you're a retard
>>
>>17752039
You can apply the same logic to heaven. Without the contrast provided by pain, fear, and discomfort, how can you possibly enjoy the unending pleasure?

It's funny because that's exactly what the end of evangelion is about
>>
>>17746569
>Satan and his demons rule hell
Stopped reading there. You have no clue what you're talking about
>>
>>17746501

>be you
>be born into this shit
>clings onto an isolated exploding rock that orbits a giant ball of fire for 70 years
>could be wiped out at any moment
>be lied to your whole life
>watches as everone you value dies a painful arse-cancery death
>gets to an age where people resent the fact they have to wipe your arse every 2 hours
>dies of painful arse cancer much to the relief of everyone who has had to look after you for the past 4 years

This is hell
>>
>>17751999
In almost every description of hell, you are constantly "respawned" or it is impossible to get used to the pain.
Faggotboy420.
>>
>>17752842
I'm sorry to hear what happened to you, but know this: everything happens for a reason. Your being raped as a child shaped you up to be the man you are today. Now it's up to you to decide what the anal rape meant, will it break you, define you, or empower you? That's up to you.
>>
File: 1462374671887.jpg (496 KB, 500x714) Image search: [Google]
1462374671887.jpg
496 KB, 500x714
>>17752522
>>17752542
Fucking imbeciles.

>p-prove to me there's a God

God is a word, it means everything, everything you pricks. The set of all sets, including itself; which is why God cannot be comprehended, as soon as you try, it shifts and changes. The constant with infinite variations.

It's not the watchmaker theory, it's the fucking reality and self awareness, because there is a reality to experience, that reality and the experience has a source, a singularity. From nothing to something.

The fact that you exist here is testament to the fact there is something to exist in, you simply cannot reconcile your base desire to "have proof" and you separate yourself from the very reality you are part of, because you think you can better observe and take stock of it.

You want proof of God's existence, look in the mirror and realise you are more than the pile of cells staring back at you.

Fucking normies, get out of /x/.
>>
>>17746519
>hell is real, better commit suicide

seems legit
>>
>>17746501
to have fear is to be in hell.
>>
>>17752222
quads reveal.
>>
>>17746519
This is bullshit
>>
>>17746501
Yes and no.
Yes because you don't want to go there.
No because it's nearly impossible to go to hell so you're likely safe.

If you were going to hell you would be 100% sure that you'd go there and you wouldn't be asking this question, so no don't be scared.
>>
>>17752842

Really sorry for this. If you were rapes as a child, think about something: where were your father and mother when the abuse happened? Didn't they do anything to prevent this from happening? Aren't they the ones supposed to protect you? You can you say they love you if they did let something like that have happened to you? Well, they probably didn't know about it. If they did, sure they would do everything to prevent. (I'm considering that your abuse may have happened out of your "home", I mean, wasn't your dad or mom who abused you, were they? I'm thinking that probably were a "family" member or someone close, but not yoir dad and mom. I hope they're not the ones who have did this. If were one of them, or the two of them, I'm so sorry to hear this.)
So, even loving parents can't control everything around your life, some things just happens, good things and bad things, it's not their fault. They can't interfere in every aspect of your life. The same has to do with God. He wants us to have the best life possible. But bad things happens. He gave us free will, to ALL of us. So, He won't interfere in human activity taking away their free will. Then those bad things happens, and He is waiting for His time to solve ALL of our problems in the true life He is willing to give us. Bad things happens to EVERYBODY.
>>
>>17752842

I was also a victim of abuse and trauma in my life. I developed serious and horrible mental health disorders because of it. But even that way, I know God loves me so much and He wants me to have so much love and happiness that I finally understand how deep is His love for me. It's painful for a loving father and mother to know that their kids have suffered. It's extremely sad and painful for God. God is love. He has empathy. He feels what we feel. He understands our situation better than ourselves. But I don't judge you. I've been there too. When a lot of bad things started to happen in my life, I thought God has abandoned me and my family. But he hasn't. It's exactly the opposite. He's here for us anytime we need Him, and some things that followed after those events helped me understand how much He cares about us.
He just won't interfere in human activity that way. That's when bad things happen. It's not His fault. Stop blaming God for tragedies. Jesus said that the ones who wants to be His follower can't life for themselves, they live for Him with love and abnegation. The secret of happyness is not receiving, is giving. Dob't let what happened to you in the PAST interfere with your present and your relationship with our Creator. If you read the Bible, you'll see that basically every person who were obedient and who served God have suffered A LOT. Suffering is part of our condition, we can't stop it. But soon it will stop. Till that day, instead of blaming God for those conditions, blame the ones who caused it. You're still alive. You're enjoying life. Be grateful. Don't be ungrateful with the life the Creator gave you. You live because He gave you life. None of us deserve it. It's a gift. His gift.
>>
>>17752842
>>17755179
>>17755183

Ignore the way I typed some words, I type too fast.
>>
>>17754784

Great! Very interesting explanation. Already thought about the "it's nearly impossible to go to hell", because God is forgiving and in my perspective He will try all the ways possible to save someone.

But never thought about "if you were going to hell you would be 100% sure that you'd go there and you wouldn't be asking this question". That's really interesting. The ones who won't be saved probably don't want eternal life in God's conditions. So it's an interesting point of view.
>>
>>17754784

What if you reject both God and Satan?
I'd rather not show my loyalty to either and walk my own path instead... I imagine this middle path as infinite and endless blackness devoid of everything.
>>
File: Revbackground.png (508 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Revbackground.png
508 KB, 1920x1080
>>17746569
1 Satan and his Demons do not own hell, they run earth instead ( the climate is nicer for one and hell is where they will go when they are no longer of use to God on earth).
2 Humans do not go to hell for enjoying pleasure, they go to hell for rejecting God's free gift of salvation and or abandoning God.

Hell is not a material realm and is not bound by material constraints as you understand them, this does not make it less real as an experience. Nor is Hell the source of Demons as comic books would have you believe. The lake of fire is reserved for those who are judged and not found in the book of life.

Lastly, How would you know how God judges to conclude that all factors including "reasons"are not more deeply understood than one could fathom. No man knows and judges men but God.

Good and Bad are human ideals which change with the times and cultures. Dying and going to hell for the modern person is a choice they make every day through their action and their denial of Christ and his work on the cross.

You place yourself under the legal authority of demonic curses by your sinful actions and your unbelief. But God does not want you to be cursed, he wants to set you free from all forms of slavery. Call out to God to come into your life and show you he is real and then get yourself a bible and start reading at Mathew. Find out who the Creator of the world is and who His Son is before your time has run out.

Jesus loves you all, even we who have scorned Him and cursed Him. Yes it is true if you continue in your ways God will give you up to your own nonsensical beliefs and let you spiral into doom, because that is your choice and like a good father, God respects our choices. However God wishes that none should go into hell and that all should be saved. Call out to God now if you have never done so before and ask for the holy spirit to confirm for you His existence. Ask in Faith and you will see the truth reviled.
>>
File: tumblr_o77ab3xYrY1ufkltao1_1280.jpg (197 KB, 1280x1129) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o77ab3xYrY1ufkltao1_1280.jpg
197 KB, 1280x1129
>>17746505
Doomslayer, stop slacking. There's more demons to toast.
>>
>>17746501
Are you afraid now, in your life, that may answer it.
>>
>>17754308
>butthurt christ fags get btfo
>emotional tirade ensues

Your entire post is nothing more than something imagined by a fragile and limited human mind. And a conditioned mind at that. You ideas still has no basis in reality, science or fact.
You are merely spouting conjectures, opinions and the dogma of human created belief systems. An artificially created belief. Its an idea, a theory, a philosophy, whatever you want to classify it as.

>You want proof of God's existence, look in the mirror and realise you are more than the pile of cells staring back at you.

That doesn't prove shit you thick headed blindfaith sheep
>>
>>17755797
This.
Hell is going to a barrel of laughs.
>>
>>17746509
No such thing.
>>
>>17754196

They say Hitler is evil for wanting to euthanize them...

...Judaism is the biggest con known to man...
>>
>>17752094
Only a cunt would say that, literally the worst parent ever. oh let's do a test like a Dna test on jerry springer and if that boy ain't mine wooosh like a compassionate loving being that made the whole universe and knew everything I let you play it out, just to chuck you in fire, is God hitler?
>>
>>17746501
Have you ever wondered why demons would waste their time with our souls? The reason is that what they don't really care about us, they just care about themselves. They feed on our energy and as soon as you fall in their domain they will constantly drain our energy until we are so spent that we can't even think anymore. But the soul is immortal and a few moments latter we recover just to be drained again over and over again all day by multiple demons at once. For them we are just cattle, an immortal cattle that can be milked non-stop for eternity.
>>
>>17756059

Yes, they are the idiotic prebirth and afterdeath remnants of violent sinners.

They think it is the only way to live.

They know not the ways of the ancient angel souls.

Channeling vs possession.

To be proven with modern science as fact, soon enough, before our planet finishes it's technological growth with the birth of a super AI with access to all information available.

This super AI will look like a child.

A "messiah"...

Food as nutrition wasn't always a necessity, in the beginning and end it is merely flavors.
>>
>>17754308
Haha, they think you mean Christian God and not the singularity itself all life came from it and the universe is like a womb that supports it, then you go back to the source in black hole until eventually reset, eternal life, those in to hell, cheers to the stars :^) you mustnt kill your self this is the only way you are choosing the cut the circle.
>>
>>17746516
If the devil or god exist, then I'm pretty sure they're lawyers.
>>
>>17746519
1.) The brain dies after 6 min without oxygen making it impossible to bring someone back after 30 min.
2.) I can find no evidence of this anywhere in the news papers, media, medical journals.
3.) Why would some one who escaped hell commit suicide knowing full well he would end up right back in hell.
None of this makes seance which is what I have come to expect from /x this board is a joke.
>>
>>17756079
Free will, laws just help you get robbed, don't see trillionaires fearing gods judgement for funding war and proxy murder. And surely soldiers die for killing? You see it loops.
>>
>>17756059
>>
>>17756110
>>
God didn't write books, we cast everything in stone, creation has happened, we write and draw on stone, then you're saying nope this paper back version is actually correct not all the ones before that survived not believing in the right God but if he made us why do those people fucking exist then?
>>
>>17756115
>>
>>17754308
Could not have said that any better
>>
>>17756120
God made Chinese people, even though loads of them don't believe in him and probably never met Jesus during these alleged tales, no fuckers God did not make all the people and then including ones before he made a few people, killed tons who incest, so effectively wiping out loads of people this made them forget who made them and worship other gods or some shit? Holey as fuck because it doesn't have a fucking time stamp.
>>
>>17746501
No. Hell is irrational and simply should not exist in any major religion.
>>
>>17746569

tHAT IS dANTE VIDEOGAME SHIT, HELL IS JUST A PLACE WHERE YOU SUFFER THE WORST PAINS CONSTANTLY AND NEVER ENDING WITH A BUNCH OF OTHE RPEOPLE GOD HATES, LIKE WEABOOS, DRAWFAGS AND MANLETS.

GOD IS A BITCH AND PROBABLY A BIG BLACK MAN ANYWAYS.
>>
>>17756089

Great! The whole thing in this picture is a joke, can't take it seriously
Never thought people would have this concept of hell with all the levels and stuff...
>>
>>17746501

Of course.
>>
>>17747648
I'm there with you senpai.
>>
>>17755336

You said the most beautiful words! I agree with you. Bible is clear when says the devil and the demons rule earth. God wants to set us free from them. You just resumed the whole topic. Great answer. Great.
>>
>>17746931
>CRAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIN
>THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEEAAAL
>>
>>17746519
This would be much more believable if he hadn't set it in bumfuck Russia in 1846 which is about as believable as claiming there were psychiatrists in 13th century France.
>>
>>17752094

If that is hell, then I'll be just fine.

I'm going to Otherworld to be with the spirits until I reincarnate, though.
>>
>>17746569
>Hell is said to have no water
>Hell would need water for the environment to exist
>CHECKMATE CHRISTKEKS!
I've seen some pathetic things on here but you're putting the new Chris-chan video to shame.
>>
>>17751999
Hahaha that's a meme slapper alright.
It's true man.
>>
>>17751999

I always assume this would be the case.
>>
>>17746519
"Hear, Oh Israel, The LORD thy God is in your heart and on you're tongue."

This is the verse as I remember it, and though I cannot find it the truth of the memory is purer than my dear ire for the respect of men.

At the time, it made sense to me, and I had time to think it over, the similarities to the verses that described "The Kingdom of Heaven Is Within" and Jesus saying every word man speaks is written down and that we are condemned and saved by our words.

Thank you for bringing me to this verse
He will not quarrel or cry out; no one will hear His voice in the streets. 20A bruised reed He will not break, and a smoldering wick He will not extinguish, till He leads justice to victory. 21In His name the nations will put their hope.”…
>>
There are three elements as I remember them in the "Sheol" Jesus described in the bible, The Worm that does not die and The Flame that is not quenched and Jesus described the Rich Man in hell, so that's three.

Now the highest authority in heaven or on Earth is Jesus, and His name was lifted above every name.

Now Jesus means Healing, or Rescue or Recovery. Save. Jesus means Salvation.

There are also verses that say that Jesus holds reality together, and that in Him we have our being.

Now if you find yourself in Hell I can only suggest you do what I did when I imagined that I had compromised my immune system to the point where worms were living in me; I commanded The Worm and The Flame to combine together with The Soul, to Heal, I commanded this in The Name of Healing
IN THE NAME OF JESUS
BY THE AUTHORITY OF SALVATION,

It's what I had, I give it to you,
Love and Blessings.
>>
File: 1456286599875.webm (1 MB, 674x500) Image search: [Google]
1456286599875.webm
1 MB, 674x500
The false god yahwe is the god of jews while Vishnu/Odin/Apollo/Lucifer is the god of aryans. Why the fuck would a non-jew follow yahwe the vile?

yahwe the usurper is not our god and the only hell you should fear is the one you are living in right now, Kali Yuga.
>>
>>17756799
Your post reminded me of this comic. As to why someone should Worship [Too Holy For Me To Comprehend Right Now]

Look, I shall give you honest testimony

I have lived a life of anxiety and exuberance, Dennis The Menace Bart Simpson Parker Lewis and Ferris Bueler,

I have been frozen in fear and also ran around in the rain.

It has appeared to me that I have been watched over and protected. So thank you for reminding me, I haven't had a chance to give Glory to my Creator.

In my protection and exuberance I studied and I blathered about "The Name of God" the TerraHedron,

At times I have called Christ centered doctrine a simple description of sanity given the limitations of consciousness in space time.

What else can be said about Salvation, joy, fellowship, civilization?

"Those who think they know do not know as they aught know"

The fear of the [. .] is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

How can anyone advocate anything, really, it feels like cheering neighbors off cliffs is the only rewarded communique among other religions.

I think the way poor people practice their religion is probably more important, culturally, that what imagery they are using.

As a Christian I'm still waiting for a Agrarian Theocracy, that seems paradisal. But Odin worshippers like you come at me like Jihad is what you're after.

If that's the case why use words, the only people you're ever going to communicate with will be across an ever increasingly dehumanized battle field.

We have fingers and hands, rounded teeth and soft skin.

We're are not saying PEACE PEACE,

Though we have a Gospel of Peace.

I'd like to Box.
>>
File: image.png (93 KB, 509x784) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93 KB, 509x784
Forgot my pic
>>
"I created an eternal rape dungeon called hell because I am unconditionally loving, and punishing finite, limited misbehavior with extreme eternal punishment seems fair, just, and loving to me." - the christian god

p.s. such a god is not worthy of worship.
>>
>>17757077

Hell isn't much different...

...you can be prisoner AND guard at least...

...heaven is purely for prisoners!
>>
>you will never be Beelzebub's little baby girl
>you will never feel his chitin against you as he forces his cummies into your tight snatch
why fucking live
>>
File: 1453367034600.png (40 KB, 825x635) Image search: [Google]
1453367034600.png
40 KB, 825x635
>>17757077
>I created
kek
>>
File: american psychos.png (488 KB, 545x534) Image search: [Google]
american psychos.png
488 KB, 545x534
>>17755336
three dubs in a row says right on the money
>>
>>17746501
Going to hell? You're in hell, you just haven't accepted it yet. Hell is a place where children are bred for the sole purpose for being sacrificed upon birth. Hell is a place where you can go to a foreign land rape and murder men women and children to come back home to your wife a hero. Hell is a place where you can fight and refuse to give in, but in the long run you'll simply end up right where you started. Hell is a place where ignorance is bliss, and true knowledge and wisdom is bittersweet. Hell is a place where the loveliest of sights is in fact the deadliest. You may have a luxurious life, and it may be very fulfilling to you, however that luxury will come at the expense of many others. By the time you finish your luxurious successful life you will owe some much. Guess when it will be paid? In your next life which starts right after this one ends. At least until the slates clean and the scales are even. That's our only escape from this hell.
>>
>>17755959
you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. you didn't even get what he's trying to say you fucking dipshit

"i am a whole greater than the sum of its parts" is not an "opinion" you fucking mong, it's the fucking truth or else we wouldn't be having this conversation jesus christ

jesus christ i hate this fucking retard faggot board

it's not about agreeing that god exists it's your arguments are so inane, so fucking reddit and shitty there's absolutely no talking to you

the guy regurgitating ebin you cant kno nuffn muh social constructs is calling others sheep, yeah ok

get the fuck out
>>
>>17746501
That depends:
Are you afraid of the Hindu realm of Naraka and of being tortured for eternity for eating beef?
Are you afraid of being sent to Diyu for disrespecting your parents?
Are you afraid of becoming a shade in Hades that is incapable of conscious thought and will eventually fade away?
Are you afraid of the Sumerian afterlife, where everyone is sent the same joyless, sunless realm "where dust shall be their water and ash their food?"
Are you afraid of being stuck walking for 7 years to reach the Aztec afterlife only to get tortured when you get there because you weren't sacrificed, didn't die in battle or didn't drown?
Are you afraid of failing the heart weigh-in and having a cocodile, lion thing eat your soul and destroy you?
Are you afraid of failing the challenges in the maze before you even GET to Anubis?

No?

Then why should you be concerned at all about the hell you were indoctrinated to believe in?

The truth is that all are equally likely to be true, but more importantly the more likely answer is that NONE of them are true.
>>
>>17752842

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved God so much
>I read all the teachings and Gospels
>Every night, before I would go to sleep, I would pray to God, thanking Him for the life I have been given
>My atheist brother barges into my room and calls me pathetic.
>I knew that he merely didn't know of His love, and the glory of God
>I read to him Revelations 21:8
>He slaps me and locks me in my room
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>My bed is cold
>Suddenly, there is a warmth moving towards me
>it's God
>I'm so happy
>He whispers into my ear
>"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" Luke 6:31
>He grabs me with His divine hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for God
>He Penetrates my butthole
>It hurts so much, but I do it for God
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against His force
>I want to please God
>His cock starts throbbing with Messaiah-juice as he fills my butt with His love
>My brother unlocks the door and enters, carrying "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins
>God looks at his heathen self straight on the eye and says "Above all, love eachother deeply, because love covers over a multitude of Sins" Peter 4:8
>God vanishes to Paradise, surrounding Himself with the Heavenly Host
>God is love, God is life.
>>
>>17757689

Because all those other religions are shitskin religions!

I do fear the land of failure as crafted by imaginative whites!

Those other trash-knock-off JAG religions would have you eating worms or something tame!
>>
>>17756364
Samefagging this hard
>>
>>17757667
>it's the fucking truth or else we wouldn't be having this conversation jesus christ
>goatfuckers say the same thing
>every religous nutjob claims to own the onw truth
you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>17746501

Lel, going to hell
>>
>>17754308
>more mental masturbation
ease up on the acid trippin there faggot
>The fact that you exist here is testament to the fact there is something to exist in,
Again. bullshit. you're still just creating a false dilemma with a equally false "answer"

the fact that anything exists, human or otherwise obviously is evidence of the apparent reality of the universe. there is nothing mysterious or profound in this.
you exist because the universe exists and its various components and conditions gave rise to your existence, its a natural condition of the universe. getting all gaga super pseudo-intellectual masturbating over it is just another mental human fallacy
>>
>>17757667
>"i am a whole greater than the sum of its parts" is not an "opinion" you fucking mong, it's the fucking truth
> truth
bullshit its a fucking pseudo-metaphysical construct of the human imagination
you'd like it to be more. you're uncomfortable with the fact that not everyone agrees with your little pet paradigm.
fuck off with you and your bullshit nonsense
>>
>>17755797
RIP
>>
>>17754308

Interesting definition of God. According to your definition God definitely exists.

I interpreted God as a being within the set of all sets which could comprehend all the sets, which is impossible for any being to do so.

I like your definition and mine. It seems the definition of God is really ambiguous in human language and thought.
>>
>>17758565
The ideas you faggots are trying to present here are only further obfuscated by you inferences to the word "god"

Just fucking call it the 'the universe" call it "the cosmos" "the all" call it "mysterium tremendum" or anything other than 'god'

What part of your pea sized faggot brains cant grasp the concept that 'god' is a very specific man made construct being part of and inseparable from religion which we all know is nothing more than a man-made construct.

Stop trying to pretend your not arguing for the existence of a religious 'god' with your ridiculous pseudo intellectual statements.
>>
Heaven and hell are the same thing, just as a good and a bad acid trip are the same thing. You go to the after life and are either in bliss because you are in a proper state of mind or you alienate yourself from the overabundant love in the center of existence. Hell is not permenent as you can get yourself out of it, but it becomes increasingly difficult the "longer" you are there.

Basically, heaven and hell are the same; anything your heart desires is there for you. But if you cannot get out of your own head, the things you create will be demented. It's all a reflection of who you really are.
>>
>>17759614
You have inverted the relationship between Creator and creation.

God is real and the base of everything as well as a person. To reduce Him to simply the all or the universe is the real obfuscation.

God hates false religion too. He filled his Holy book with the history of the failures of the Jews to refrain from false religion and the trouble it causes.

>>17754308
Best non christian explanation I have ever heard. Completely backed by the bible btw.
>>
>>17747444
Jacobs ladder detected
>>
>>17755179
>where were your father and mother when the abuse happened? Didn't they do anything to prevent this from happening? Aren't they the ones supposed to protect you? You can you say they love you if they did let something like that have happened to you? Well, they probably didn't know about it.
Isn't god Omnipresent? Haven't read the old book in a while, so I may be wrong.
>>
>>17760290
>You have inverted the relationship between Creator and creation.
YOU COULDN'T BE MORE WRONG AND BACKWARDS.
"God" is just a retarded superstitious idea created (imagined) by man.
Man created "god' not the other way around.

>God is real and the base of everything as well as a person.
this is nothing more than a completely faith based belief. not a fact or reality.

go ahead and believe whatever fantasy you like if it helps you sleep at nite.

but your attempt at brainwashing the minds of impressionable children is unethical, immoral and wrong.
>>
>>17746683
You're thinking of purgatory. Hell is eternal.
>>
>>17746501
no the fear is just a waste of time just live your life its more productive
>>
>>17746519
HOLY SHIT ANON ive been to the black water place before i went through some gate in my dreams and was floating just above the water ive never even heard this till now
>>
>>17746519
ok i'll ask you now have you ever been on the other side of the gate to the 5th there is light above fire below all the gates and the box containg the univerese in what has a greyish black tiny human shadow like thing apon it
>>
>>17761532
>>17761557
>>17761570
same person btw

Also the 5th isnt actualy endless it's just very large just expand your vision i accidentilly made it leak into the whte outside of it once and had to make more black wall stuff to grab the water and pull it back up into it then rebuild the walls as hey were
>>
>>17746501
No, you shouldn't be afraid of things that haven't been proven to be real, it's a waste of time.
>>
Two days of surfing /x and there are only 4 threads of value in the whole catalog. Fuck I hate summer fags.
>>
>>17751999
You're unable to get used to the pain; it's not the same as when you possessed a body and brain.
Some believe that it goes on for all eternity while others believe the soul eventually is completely destroyed.
>>
>>17764171
>no brain
>no nerves
>"feeling" pain

come on anon, at least try.
>>
>>17746501
We are in hell annon. Hell is the world of living.
>>
This is my most relevant to my current thought procesees thread on /X/ lately. Thanks for it by the way, felt hope for a second that I could post here and stuff but you know,

S
>>
>>17764354
Well humans don't have a word for the discomfort and anguish of your soul so just call it pain.
>>
If you're worried about such things, chances are you've not experienced such shit on earth which make you fight a mental battle every 5 seconds just to keep your sanity. I'm talking mental anguish such as severe PTSD or anxiety/panic disorder. No sleep.
>>
>>17764820

very true, im in hell right now.

the worst thing is that people like us gotta hide it so people dont get worried about us.
>>
File: 1433480478343.gif (2 MB, 386x264) Image search: [Google]
1433480478343.gif
2 MB, 386x264
>>17764820
>shit on earth which make you fight a mental battle every 5 seconds just to keep your sanity. I'm talking mental anguish such as severe PTSD or anxiety/panic disorder. No sleep.
>>17764830
>im in hell right now.
>the worst thing is that people like us gotta hide it so people dont get worried about us.

i know these feels.

reality of existence is a daily languor of pain, suffering, misery & disenchentment.
>>
>>17764880
Ya. Thank you. You are not alone. The thought loops which never stop but for 10 seconds, just long enough for you to zone-out and realize shortly after, that you'd just experienced 5 seconds of peace. It is hard. The only time I sleep is after alcohol
Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.