[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any advise or experience with scrying? What about psychometr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1462168119105.jpg (469 KB, 1362x2048) Image search: [Google]
1462168119105.jpg
469 KB, 1362x2048
Any advise or experience with scrying? What about psychometry?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrying
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/psychometry_(paranormal)

I know there's a divination thread, but they mostly just do readings in those things.
>>
I can definitely feel psychometry. People have always thought I'm odd for not having much interest in photos and caring much more about tokens and now that I'm older I even feel things from items that don't have personal significance to me but did to other people. I have so many keepsakes and antiques I have to be careful not to come across as a hoarder but I can tell you a little story about every single one.
>>
>>17744710
>I can tell you a little story about every single one

Go on.
>>
Seems like claims like this could easily be tested.
>>
>>17744719
lol I'm not going to post pictures of a bunch of stuff and talk about them I presume there's an antique board for that.
>>
>>17744724
How so?
>>
>>17744725
No, I just mean explain the stories themselves. Like, do you smell things? See? Hear? What's it like? Have you ever fact checked some of the stories? Etc.
>>
>>17744724
It doesn't always work but if you handed me five pieces of junk and one thing with personal meaning to you I could probably pick it out. I need to handle it though.
>>
>>17744728
It's more like some things feel charged with certain kinds of energy that comes from emotions I guess. It's like how you could feel if something was hot or cold or electrified but it's different (but similar) sensations and if something has a particularly strong one it can feel kind of "haunted" like it wants to be used however the person "taught" it to be used.
>>
>>17744726
Create the tests based on what the people claim.
Like this.

>>17744730
>>
>>17744704

You'll be wanting this, I imagine:

http://hermetic.com/achad/crystal/crystal-vision.htm
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.