[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chemtrail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9
File: chemtrails.png (3 MB, 1577x892) Image search: [Google]
chemtrails.png
3 MB, 1577x892
So I have been seeing a lot of posts about chemtrails and have been doing a little research on cloud seeding. Is this something that I should be legitimately concerned with?
>>
>>17742203
not enough proof that its a global conspiracy to do X thing, someone should fly a drone to the trails and take samples, imo it's some new cheap jetfuel they are using that causes much more condensation and maybe some amount more pollution
>>
File: IMG_201605148_031145.jpg (1 MB, 1125x1369) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201605148_031145.jpg
1 MB, 1125x1369
>>17742214
Jets do not usually play tic tac toe, anon.
All you have to do is go outside and look up, seriously.
>>
>>17742251
Jesus Christ, it's vapor. When the engines heat up, they gather moisture which then gets vaporised in the atmosphere. Seriously, read a book or literally anything other than your onion conspiracy websites.
>>
File: 1454935095089.jpg (217 KB, 1000x707) Image search: [Google]
1454935095089.jpg
217 KB, 1000x707
It is a zionist conspiracy anon, you should be beary concerned
>>
>>17742214
Also we would see this shit every single day if you were right. But we don't.
If there was a cheaper alternative to jet fuel, every plane would use it. Do you think a company charging $2 per mile is going to pass up the opportunity to save money on fuel and charge passengers the same?
I don't because I'm not irrational. If they can make money, they will.
This is reality. People are finding the barium (man made) all over the place, which is impossible unless chemtrail theorists are correct.

A fifth grader found the barium. In a stream. You don't think that's a normal occurrence to find government manufactured radioactive chemicals in nature, do you?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-27-15-21-36.png (79 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-27-15-21-36.png
79 KB, 320x480
>BARIUM IS NEVER FOUND IN NATURE

They deleted the video of the little 12 year old girl finding it in nature.
Explanation?
>>
"Eating or drinking very large amounts of barium compounds that dissolve in water or in the stomach can cause changes in heart rhythm or paralysis in humans. Some people who did not seek medical treatment soon after eating or drinking a very large amount of barium have died. Some people who eat or drink somewhat smaller amounts of barium for a short period may experience vomiting, abdominal cramps, diarrhea, difficulties in breathing, increased or decreased blood pressure, numbness around the face, and muscle weakness."

So my 2014+ new, unexplainable by doctors, miserable sickness that 100% matches the symptoms of barium exposure, is just a fluke?

I have a permanent 150bpm heart rate, crippling colic, muscle paralysis, muscle weakness, years of shitting water, crippling asthma returned from youth, daily seizurez and extremely high blood pressure = fluke?

I have been to every major hospital in the US. I was told nothing was wrong. I was given no medicine, no comfort.

So tell me, what happened? How do you get sick like this but no human illness has been discovered in you?
My life is in shambles and I'm pretty fucking sure my symptoms perfectly match barium exposure.
>>
>>17742322
Also my heart rhythm is now 2 beats, 2 beats, 3 beats.
Doctors refuse to acknowledge it, but they don't seem to understand that I own a stethoscope.

You're smart enough to dismiss chemtrails, then you're smart enough to diagnose me where 250 well trained doctors and blood analysis machines could not.
>>
>>17742273
lol
>>
>>17742322
You can purchase heavy metal test kits
>>
>>17742265
>we should see this shit every day but we don't

Contrail formation depends on temperature and humidity and air pressure, at the elevation the plane is flying. That's why you see it on some days, and some days you don't, and on some days they disappear in minutes, and other days hang around for hours.
>>
I'm getting a shower.

Just remember, it's not normal to have seizures 8 times a day and be denied care or medication by 100 different hospitals.
They know exactly what the fuck I was exposed to.

Oh and the best part: A year ago I developed an allergy to vitamin d and now I can barely go outside.

Would love to hear from anyone else with these unexplainable, untreatable symptoms. Especially if hospitals refused you care.

I'm not tin foiling to the max here, I'm just all of the sudden crippled like an old man at barely the age of 25 and all of my work trying to get fixed up just led to me seeing that page on barium exposure symptoms where I was like "oh."

>select all images with airplanes
HEY FUCK YOU MAN.
>>
>>17742322
>I have a permanent 150 bpm heart rate.

No you don't. Also stop eating so much junk food. Jesus.
>>
>>17742322
You know what else is a symptom of barium poisoning?

High levels of barium.
>>
>>17742383
See it on hot days, don't see it on cold days.
A simple trip outside will show you how fucking hard and how many thousands of times that shit has been disproven.

Only one disappated trail outside but I don't need to photograph it for you.

>the government just admitted they can make clouds to reverse global warming
I may find the link for you. This was admitted yesterday.
>>
>>17742388
I love proving people wrong on the internet.
1:00 resting heart rate.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0JHTpm91yAu
>>
>>17742387
As a medical professional. (Pediatrician).
Bullshit.
>>
>>17742261
hot as fuck, post more
>>
>>17742487
As a person capable of using the internet.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/petit-mal-seizure/basics/definition/con-20021252

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/porphyria/basics/definition/con-20028849

>believing claims that low IQ board 4chan posters have doctorates framed on their wall.
>>
>>17742456
>1 minute
>permanently

So how about them barium levels?

>>17742404
Do you understand that temperature, pressure, and humidity all change with altitude?

Also, do you understand that warmer days are more likely to be humid than cold days?

>muh government admission of cloud formation to stop global warming

Nothing to do with contrails.
>>
>>17742527
Not that guy. I'm not saying that petit mal seizures aren't a thing, but the "100 hospitals refuse to treat me" thing is a transparent lie.
>>
>>17742532
>ignored the fact that the government just admitted it's chemtrail program was to curb global warming yesterday

How does it feel to not read the thread?
>>
>>17742527
>porphyria- a group of disorders that result in the build up of... chemicals... in your body

Did you read this, misunderstand it, and think it had something to do with barium?
>>
>>17742544
The government didn't admit anything about chemtrails. Crop dusting is a thing, that doesn't make chemtrails real.
>>
>>17742549
I couldn't get diagnosed conclusively. I was referring to the mysterious sun allergy and I thought maybe it would be easiest to understand in that format.
Hospitals are happy to mistreat you. Do you know how many times they tried to hand me antidepressants for seizures?

There was a case here a month ago where a doctor forgot his patient files in a room and the patient's daughter opened them to find out her mom had long since been diagnosed with cancer but the doctor refused to tell her.
There is no such thing as a hypocritical oath my friend. Your patient knows only what you tell them.

The admittance, clouded by yahoo garbage journalism.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/scientists-making-own-clouds-found-174600089.html
>>
>>17742579
>I couldn't get diagnose conclusively

Really? Because toxic barium levels should be pretty easy to diagnose with a simple blood test.

Maybe you were diagnosed correctly and just didn't like the results?

Oh, and while photosensitivity is a symptom of some forms of porphyria, like extreme mental illness, they're not the same thing.

>this scientific article says absolutely nothing about what I'm claiming it's saying

Wow, how surprising.
>>
>>17742606
I never directly linked a vitamin d allergy to barium exposure. It developed so late in life that I took a chance at it being related to my body suddenly being fucked up.

>/x/ posters that nitpick anonymous posts in an attempt to discredit anonymous posters

If they found something, they didn't tell me.
>>
>>17742203
>Is this something that I should be legitimately concerned with?

In the sense that its concerning we need to go to such lengths to manage the ecological damage weve done, yes.

In the sense that David Icke was right and its mind controlling reptilian cancer gasses, no.
>>
>>17742256
Chemtrails arent in question anon, theyve been publicly admitted to its the question of what they are and when people jump to extreme conclusion about them.
>>
>>17742644
>theyve been publicly admitted to

source?
>>
>>17742644
Provide valid source
>>
All I can find on the googlies, is a bunch of chemtrail conspiracy theorists pestering people at NASA and the head of a chemtrail conspiracy organization speaking at the UN about how she thinks chemtrails are a thing

nothing legit though
>>
Threads like this make it clear that /x/ is the fucking dumbest board. It's no wonder I've had the most luck banging femanons from here.
>>
>>17742456
I'm begging you, lose weight fatass
>>
I heard CERN has something to do with chemtrails.
>>
I drank large amounts of barium solution and was injected with barium on a very regular basis for five years. Ask me anything.
>>
File: keksandra.png (843 KB, 3377x3165) Image search: [Google]
keksandra.png
843 KB, 3377x3165
>>17742522
>>
I live on lake superior, I've noticed that the trails from some planes quickly disappear while others stay for hours as clouds, artificially darkening the sky a little bit. A schizophrenic told me they do this to preserve the great lakes at a cooler temperature.
>>
>>17742251
I mean it's not like jets go in more than one direction at different distances from each other. It's not like there's enough commercial jets on Earth for a few to pass over the same area in a straight line. That's just crazy!
>>
File: autism.jpg (32 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
32 KB, 514x536
>>17742251
Now I remember why I rarely come to /x/ anymore.
>>
No. Look at where the clouds are coming from. Right from all 4 engines. This is due to the engines heating up the air around it past the dew point creating clouds
>>
>>17742865
You're stuck here forever anon.
>>
>>17742251
The really suspicious thing about chemtrails is that if you plot their course on maps, they all seem to be coming from, or leading towards, major cities. That can't be natural.
>>
>>17742885
with some chemicals to spray you up
>>
>>17742918
You're right, because they're coming from airports, like all commercial jets do.
>>
>>17742322
Quit eating McDonalds
>>
I was interested about it.

Then, I asked my father who used to work all his life in aeronautic.
(about the 'smoke' and different shit trails on the sky)

He explained clearly how/why it happens.
It's long and complex (also English is not my native language)
... speed, weather, plane, altitude

Of course that doesn't mean 'chemtrails' doesn't exist, but I don't believe so much about this anymore.

(...conspiracy? damn, I don't like to use this word.)
>>
>>17742654
>>17742663

Or you could actually do research on the subjects you troll about

Extra sources at bottom

http://www.globalresearch.ca/atmospheric-geoengineering-weather-manipulation-contrails-and-chemtrails/20369
>>
>>17743151
>Cloud seeding is a thing
>Contrails that form clouds can be intentionally created
Stop the fucking presses there might be someone who hasn't taken a science class since 1915 who doesn't know this shit.
>>
>>17742456
You really need it shift that love over to diet and excersize
>>
>>17742404
Cold days in the UK you still get contrails / chemtraisl
>>
>>17742203
No.
>>
>>17742203
you are either lazy or trolling

it is not fucking health food falling from those jet engines...

https://royalsociety.org/topics-policy/publications/2009/geoengineering-climate/
>>
File: weather11.jpg (37 KB, 600x413) Image search: [Google]
weather11.jpg
37 KB, 600x413
Chemtrails can be produced by spraying pesticides, and pesticides are really dangerous.

Don't listen to monsanto or pioneer, those pesticides will fuck your health, or kill your butterflies.

You are not insane for thinking that's dangerous to have people spraying chemicals above you.
>>
>>17742203
if these chemtrails are real, you need to be concerned. Next step is finding out what the Jews (elite) are taking to counteract the spray since it is literally being sprayed across the sky everywhere. There has to be something to make you immune to the toxins
>>
>>17743180
There was obviously they decided to troll this thread and ask for sources.
>>
>>17742256
thats what a reptilian WOULD want us to think...
>>
File: 1462375778215.jpg (18 KB, 229x278) Image search: [Google]
1462375778215.jpg
18 KB, 229x278
>>17742918
It's almost as if all those planes were going toward these cities to land or something
>>
>>17744903
This is the funniest shit I've seen all day.
>>
>>17742322
Have you tried moving to a different area?
>>
>>17742757
dude do you have any idea how hard i lold
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.