[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YouTube Childrens Song Channels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 3
I somehow ended up discovering these weird ass Youtube channels full of childrens songs, mainly just focused around this daddy finger rhyme in particular and it's fucking weird. They have millions of views and are full of comments that make no sense. There's hundreds of these videos. My theory is bots generating and commenting but I really have no idea. Anyone seen this before or have any idea what it is? Here are some examples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdKsFfq6_No

https://www.youtube.com/user/HeyKidsNursery/videos?flow=grid&view=0&sort=p

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc5N-uzuHM1f53qv3vxAsdQ/videos

I can't find information about this anywhere...
>>
The biggest point if disagreement between my 3 year old son and myself on YouTube channels is ChuChuTV. Check it out it's terrible but he really likes it.
>>
>>17740860
There's already a YouTube thread.

>>17697572
>>
>>17740860
probs just 3 year old kids learning to talk
>>
>>17740876
As in the ones making the comments? I'd be inclined to believe that if there weren't so many of these channels and videos with so many views and no information about them. It's not like people are just telling their children to watch these for hours on end (I'd hope?)
>>
>>17740881
lol you hope wrong
>>
>>17740881
Youtube is diving into the realm of fabrication.

That or someone literally made $224,000 off this video.
You decide.
>>
Did a little bit more diving and found this
https://www.reddit.com/r/DeepIntoYouTube/comments/39o87h/hey_kids_johnny_johnny_yes_papa_nursery_rhyme/
>>
pastebin.com/j2ZnBRtS
pastebin.com/TTDBpc2U
>>
>>17740923
Thank you, I normally don't browse /x/ but this is just the kind of thing I was looking for, this shit really confuses me
>>
want a future kid to punch a bully with...

this family fist
>>
>>17740872
fuck off you idiot
>>
>>17740948
Get fucked, summerfag.
>>
Autistic sibling is obsessed with this, should I be concerned? They just sit down and watch shit like this hours upon on hours.
>>
>>17741217
some of them seem like they're made by actual companies, but there's a lot that are just weird auto generated shit and that Hey Kids channel definitely has someone fucked up behind it
>>
Go check out toys in Japan...
>>
>>17741153
This thread is completely different from a YouTube thread. This is about a theory that bots create videos en masse.

Also, there is no significant increase in traffic during the summer. It's a myth, so fuck off.
>>
scary
>>
>>17740923
thanks for posting these. this is so weird
>>
the comments provide top spoops on the vid OP linked to
>>
We had a thread about this like 3 months ago but that was more specifically about heykids
>>
h3h3 made a video on this are you sure you found it on your own or did you just see theirs
>>
>>17745369
I actually saw it afterwards and it's not the same thing, their's was about people acting in the videos and survey sites, I'm talking about all these videos that are seemingly being generated and based around the same song
>>
>>17741705
It's a containment thread for ANYTHING youtube.
>>
They seem off-putting because of those computer-generated voices
>>
i can't believe no one here understands that parents hand their kids ipads to watch this shit and they accidentally type nonsense comments
>>
>>17745423
Some of these videos have close to a billion views, it doesn't seem likely that that is the case here
>>
>>17745432
yeah? not likely that millions of modern parents wouldn't use technology to placate their children while they cook dinner or talk on the phone or literally anything else you need to do as a parent?

i have a workmate who has a two year old daughter and he sings children songs randomly at work, i asked him why, he said because he plays them to his kid on youtube and they get stuck in his head
>>
>>17741217
Get him off it.
We don't know what kind of fucked up social engineering this is.
Other anons have said that younger relatives have grown attached to this stuff.
This is genuinely unsettling
>>
>>17740860
Everything you need to know

https://youtu.be/8B1sRPwK248
>>
>>17745468
lmao this guy actually believes those girls are hybrids?
>>
>>17745518

lol he actually believes it isnt just one girl with a blonde wig. protip: it is
>>
>>17740860
You do realize these videos are being watched by babies/kids who most likely were given their parents phones and the weird comments are accidental.
>>
>>17745369
>>17745385
Link to the video? I can't find it on their channel
>>
>>17745966
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKx1Ith4vJY
>>
ITS LITERALLY JUST CHINKS AND PAJEETS MAKING CHEAP AND QUICK NURSERY RHYME VIDEOS TO EARN AD MONEY! FUCK OFF BACK TO REBBIT!
>>
>>17745423
Some comments are not nonsense. They are like random words strung together, perfectly typed words.
>>
>>17746117
probably kids using phones or tablets with auto correct.
>>
>>17746110
Interestingly enough, I work as a delivery boy for the Chinese across the road from me and their two kids (girl age ~4, boy ~2) watch these for hours. Like, literally hours. It's really creepy, they just sit in silence listening to loads of different versions of the finger song.
>>
>>17746110

That's the vibe I got.
These parents put Youtube on children's cartoons and let them play endlessly to entertain their kids and eventually they get to the homemade cartoons and kids videos. Since parents are mostly clueless about Adblock, they are generating literally a shitload of ad revenue for these homemade cartoon channels who churn out these weird ass songs for a quick buck.

A friend of mine says his kids like watching this show that is some lady playing with dolls and acting out scenarios like the chick from Frozen goes to the grocery store and meets Barbie and buys Play-Doh and shit using a bunch of toys and doll houses for a set.

Pretty smart idea, if you ask me.

It's the same reason all these Youtuber gamers aim for kids as their audience, because kids don't know about adblock and just sit through video after video of some guy screaming and 'reacting' to Minecraft and Five Nights At Freddy's jump scares.

Why aim for a more mature audience when they'll just block all your ad revenue?
>>
>>17746110
>>17746191

Bot. I see the same post on the artifisial human thread
>>
>>17746234

Go home, Bobby. You can't stop the gears from turning now. These events were set in motion before you were born.
>>
>http://www.cookinggamesclub.com/game/anna-s-brain-surgery/

A game on a site named "Cooking Games Club" where you perform brain surgery on Anna from Frozen. Yikes.

>Olaf is inside of her skull and has to be surgically removed
>>
>>17745423
>>17745449
IIRC these are mass made videos by companies that spam views to make money from Youtube off of views. It's not paranormal its just shitty videos made by foreigners to exploit Youtubes pay for views system.
>>
>>17746191
That's the whole industry's strategy these days, though. Take a look at pop music, what are some of the most popular "artists"? Baby-faced teens that get your prepubescent daughters moist for the first time. Literature? "Young adult" novels that are all about wish fulfillment and fantasizing about being hot and popular.

Adults get their shit for free on the interwebz; kids buy stuff (or, well, get their parents buy stuff for them). Which should you aim for?
>>
>>17746110

Explain this then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNQqWHl-RGo

Confirmed paranormal.
>>
>>17746191
I think I know what you're talking about, my baby sister watches this shit and its nothing more than unboxing and demo for children. She just stares mindlessly and won't respond if you call her ):
>>
>>17740923
probably not worth saying, but my little sisgter used to totally be into those games
>>
>>17740860
Night Mind does a whole video on it.
>>
yeah, this isn't the first time. I remember a YT channel in 2007 called KidsTheme or something like that with a fuckton of poorly made finger family videos. And they were POORLY done (like if it was made with fuckin movie maker). I've been tryin to find it but I can't know which one is it bc there's a millon channels with the "Kids" thing and family finger videos, so...
I'd say this AI technology's been here for more than 10 years, but it's been refined now. It's pretty impressive that the kind of techology that lets you make different flash games hasn't made viral, considering that shitty Tay AI from Microsoft was really viral.
>>
>>17740872
>>17741153
>>17745393

How haven't you been banned yet. Insufferable cunt.
>>
>>17745540
https://www.fiverr.com/theadtwins/create-a-promotional-video-featuring-twins

She/they runs/run an ad service. I've seen them used for stuff before.
>>
>>17746364
Then why are they so damn creepy and morbid? If they wanted shekels theyd just make happy silly videos
>>
>>17740872
Why is this guy still here
>>
File: 1462883008413s.jpg (5 KB, 116x123) Image search: [Google]
1462883008413s.jpg
5 KB, 116x123
>>17740860
Some Venezuelan youtuber, "DrossRotzank" uploaded a video about this,well not exactly this,but it's kinda similar, he claims that those videos are made by some kind of "extremely dangerous self-learning artificial intelligence algorithm" or some spooky shit like that.

https://www.youtube.com/user/HeyKidsNursery

By the way, that "DrossRotaznk" guy, has earned a lot of money making videos about things I have seen posted here on /x/
>>
It's just cheap ass vector animation made for a quick cash grab. It's the uncanny valley-effect that creeps you out but kids can't figure it out the same way you do.
>>
>>17748792
Yes, and /v/ has vaatividya stealing their retarded Dark Souls-theories and making bucks with them.

Nothing new under the sun.
>>
>>17746170
>This just in: Kids are fucking stupid
>>
>>17748792
Don't forget to buy Luna de Plutón m9 ;^)
>>
>>17749087
go back to hispachan, dude
>>
>>17740860
Imagine if you were paralysed from the neck down and someone forced you to watch these videos for hours on end
>>
The guy behind the Hey Kids channel is named Ahbishek Dhariwal
>>
It's low quality trash created by non-anglo third worlders for quick and easy cash because you can get away with that when your targeted consumer age is 2-6 years old.

See: Flash games targeting girls, vídeo brinquedo, toy aisle in your local dollar store.
>>
>>17740860
Just found this. Wtf
Anchorman Conspiracy Theory: Sex Panther WORKS?!: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7jxuN1JQmPlaeiVgxPwGP44duETG_erX
>>
>>17740872
Please fuck off
>>
>>17751454
But why all the Hitler and Darth Maul stuff? Why the "AI" connection?
>>
>>17740860
Read paste bin links seems to tie this into some flash gaming site and viral marketing agency
>holy fuck some of those vids are creepy
>mrw love playing wheels on the bus and finger family vids for my baby niece and she goes nuts for it
>never sleeping again
>>
>>17746438
>family finger song
>with toes

FUCK
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGXlJCnvBUk

I've seen the edge of human darkness, and I can't go back.

I'm ready for the unending night.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160530-173036.png (795 KB, 1440x1438) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160530-173036.png
795 KB, 1440x1438
>>17740860
>>
>>17752395
I really think the biggest audience for this shit is people from underdeveloped countries who don't have the cultural context to understand that this shit is fucked up. They want a way to keep their kids distracted for the 20 hours a day they're working in sweatshops, so they make youtube playlists full of this shit, and they force their kids to stay home and watch it on whatever fucked up 2mbps connection they have access to.
>>
daddy finger where the h*ck are you
>>
>>17746364
Because you're not used to things that aren't westernized?
>>
My niece watches these things and won't say a thing when watching it. Because all the videos are in a playlist some weird shit comes up sometimes, I've seen her watching some weird Israeli cartoon once.
My theory is that they're all just crudely made videos simply to generate money. The titles are pretty similar to clickbait titles
>>
wtf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSoR_J_k5mo
>>
It actually is just pulling up random topics and making videos on it. This is meant to be a fucking kids channel as well.
https://youtu.be/vYx98XjTOBY
>>
>>17752937
Thats not real. That's an artificial voice...
>>
>>17751550
What is this shit
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.