[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need Information
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Symbol.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Symbol.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
What is this Symbol? I dreamed about it, but can't find any information on it.

It was just this weird dream I had today. There were 5 guys, kind of like Nazguls. One in the middle, and 2 of them to each side. Above them was this symbol.
>>
Hey, I saw you on /b/. It's the Mayan number for 11 and the nearly equal sign. Also don't talk to the voices.
>>
>>17734050
>Also don't talk to the voices.
Shit advice.
>>
>>17734055
Reverse psychology.
>>
>>17734050
Those are just similar, they are not the exact same symbol.
Also, there weren't any voices, just chanting
>>
He y did someone know how can I call the devil
>>
>>17734062
Chanting without voices?
Also open MSpaint, draw the symbol and post it.
>>
>>17734108
Well, there were voices, but not words I could understand. Just like mongolian chanting

yeah, that's what I did, couldn't find anything similar so I draw it. What I meant is that eleven in Mayan is not the exact same symbol as the one that I saw in the dream
>>
>>17734132
Can you draw it better?
>>
>>17734143
Yeah pretty much this
>>
It either means you have to change your ways or it won't end well for you or you when change you start a new better life. Idk. Something about a result of an beginning or an end.
>>
>>17734143
It can't be drawn any better. It was exactly like that. Just floating above the 5 guys.
>>
>>17734152
I'm pretty sure he's about to receive a gangbang if he doesn't watch it.
>>
>>17734158
That or the fate of 5 people are in his hands.
>>
Or it's just an 11 above a 5, whatever that means
>>
>>17734017
IM certain from all the info provided that Op is indeed a massive faggot
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.