[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you overcome the paranoia, /x/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: 1443747024432.jpg (190 KB, 597x604) Image search: [Google]
1443747024432.jpg
190 KB, 597x604
How do you overcome the paranoia, /x/?
>>
>>17732973
You don't. You become paranoia after a while
>>
>>17732973
Don't

Embrace it.
>>
I haven't.

I don't think I ever will.
>>
I haven't.

I never will.

I'm so tired.
>>
File: he's there.jpg (185 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
he's there.jpg
185 KB, 720x405
>>17732973
with a good whack to the head....
jk, you don't...
no one ever does
>>
decide nothing can hurt you

and death is meaningless

whatever happens is supposed to
>>
>>17732992
Yeah that's just what you want me to think.
Make it easy for you, right,
Fucking nab me whenever if I'm docile.
I see you fuckers.
I'm always on my toes.
I'm going down kicking and screaming.
>>
Speak out, release it into the world.

And breathe.

Never forget to breathe.
>>
>>17732973
Become paranoid that you're just being paranoid, and through your new paranoia begin to doubt yourself the way you once doubted the world. Then you won't know what to believe anymore.
>>
File: 1424426444629.jpg (1 MB, 1018x1018) Image search: [Google]
1424426444629.jpg
1 MB, 1018x1018
Can you not see the faces which surround you?

What is there to fear when you have loyal friends?
>>
>>17732992
This.

But while still being paranoid but chill so you just accept it. So it's not really like you're a victim of it at that point.

>>17732995
You are never really alert while being paranoid. Think about it as a baseball player, if he is constantly anticipating the ball, it will fly by and the batter will be so focused on his head and the anticipation that he will not do a good job. In zen monasteries they have a common practice of the master smacking the student with a wooden spoon in unexpected moments, down the hall behind halls etc. the student tries to anticipate it constantly but never succeeds because when he is focus on looking one way in anticipation he gets smacked the other. The student only succeeds when he gives up and forgets about it, in doing so he is now in the moment and in the moment he is able to react without anticipation and that way block the attack. Point of the story you're not helping yourself by being paranoid.
>>
Never had it. I just understand I'm watched and don't care
>>
>>17733081
Thanks for the wise words
>>
>>17732973
Become ignorant. It's a sweet paradox if you ask me.
>>
File: 1463695883231.jpg (52 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
1463695883231.jpg
52 KB, 500x365
>>17732973
I tried and I coulnd't
for all I know it's getting even worse
>>
>>17733922
agree
>>
>>17732973
Get a gf
>>
>>17733954
Yeah, cause girls don't make you paranoid at all.

Get an ugly gf, that never leaves home.
>>
>>17734234
They do but you can have sex.
>>
>>17734268
Maybe ugly gf will intentionally get pregnant of a gazillion babies and then divorce, sue OP. Getting OP in crippling debt and resorting to shady loans and work, making wrong friends, eventually getting targetted by mafia sharks, gangstalkings, death threaths the spiral goes on.
>>17732973
>>
>>17734284
This. OP should stay shut in.
>>
meditation
be careful meditation when paranoid can lead to enlimentght , not nice.
>>
Stop smoking weed and being vain.
>>
>>17734410
We all should.
>>
>>17732973
If you're paranoid that doesn't mean that they are not after you
>>
>>17734778
>Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face.
Harry Dresden
>>
>>17732973
I just honed my skills of looking over the shoulder and keeping track of people in my surroundings. A few years ago i was walking in the streets at like 3 am after being to a friends and since my house is fucking far and its a suburban area, no ppl r around and fucking always saw shadows, traffic signs were always some form of a human like figure. I had a shit ton of scares of seeing fucking ppl in empty parked cars just looking at me and those blurry eyes and it drove me crazy. The feeling of never having freedom, that everything is watched and controlled by the system or whoever. I got a black belt in karate(because of paranoia) and i tried LSD a couple of times to ease off the pressure and doing the same walks around the empty streets in my neighborhood, at 3am, on LSD, i loosened up so much that i dont even give a fuck if anything is following me. I moved now that im an adult because my parents' house gave me the creeps. Like when being home alone, hearing footsteps on the wooden floor and seeing fucking doors open in front of me even tho they never did. I never went to a therapist, and it didnt happen in a long time now. The only thing i have left is feeling everyone is watching me while im in town or something, laughing at me, pointing because im different (and make no mistake i am, the default slavic standard of my city forbids black coats, philosophy, poetry and general thinking out of the box) idk guys enlighten me
(pic related, there is lots of shit scattered around the place i live in)
>>
>>17732973
Reach out an connect emotionally with a safe human being.
>>
>>17737235
BUT WHO IS TRULY SAFE?!
>>
>>17732973
Remember that you're not dead yet and there are still knives in your kitchen.
>>
>>17732973
maybe you don't need to overcome maybe you should just learn to live with, because it's not paranoi that's what we as people call it in reality it's truth wake up
>>
>>17732980
>>17732982
B8, don't respond.
>>
File: 1464137686397.png (14 KB, 168x300) Image search: [Google]
1464137686397.png
14 KB, 168x300
>>17737440
>>
FInd out the truth.

Paranoia is just being aware of a state of unknowing. The only thing that can combat paranoia is ignorance or knowledge.

Choose to believe that you can never know or hunt for the answers to the questions that haunt you. Also: be realistic with your paranoia. You can never overcome a fear of something you can never know. I only find it acceptable to give into ignorance in those types of situations. Why search for answers you can never find? That is worse than being aware of the question.
>>
>>17732973
The dream of going innawoods and just never returning
>>
>>17737262

Satan.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.