[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any ideas what happened to the M Cave hiker that disappeared?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: M Cave.jpg (86 KB, 650x469) Image search: [Google]
M Cave.jpg
86 KB, 650x469
Any ideas what happened to the M Cave hiker that disappeared?
>>
>>17726960
attention whore staged the whole thing.
>>
>>17726972
/thread.

I don't buy his bullshit even for a second.
>>
>>17726960
Requesting story so far.
>>
>>17727862
On YouTube you can find a video called "Son of Area 51 Technician", under which user "snakebitmgee" (Kenny Veach, picture above) commented about a cave he found in the deserts of Nevada while hiking, that was shaped like the letter M. He stated that after entering that cave he felt strong vibrations over his whole body. He became scared then and came out of this cave. His comment attracted attention of many other users. After some time, Kenny replied stating that he will look up for that cave. He couldn't find it, but he recorded and uploaded a video of him searching it to YouTube anyway. You can find that video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfdrY-2sROQ Son of an Area 51 Technician video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaK5WOz3Mf4&lc=z13fxnyj5nzgyro3n22yytyaeonvvvwwi04 Kenny decided to search for it again. After that trip he went missing.

some of the theories are that he was on the verge of bankruptcy based on his youtube channel videos and he staged his own death others are that he just tragically died or that he found the cave. Don't think there's been anything new as far as I know.
>>
>>17726960
if you read the comments from the channel owner which is his gf said he probably killed himself.
>>
>people still think creepy shit is in area 51
It's a fucking cover.
The greatest public distraction in the history of mankind.
>>
>>17727882
Interesting. I'll keep an eye on it.

Thanks, bud.
>>
File: NAHMANYKNOWQ.jpg (10 KB, 263x254) Image search: [Google]
NAHMANYKNOWQ.jpg
10 KB, 263x254
>>17726960

I believe he committed suicide. He battled depression for many years and would not take medication or see a doctor. He quit his job a little more than a year before he disappeared. He wanted to see if he could sell his inventions and do what he called "Cowboy Interior Design" for homes. He bought his first home five years ago and had an amazing ability of decorating in this style. He was not successful in getting a business going and was running out of money after a year of not working. He no longer wanted to work in a "job" for someone else and as his money decreased he became more and more depressed. He really did not look for another job. In early Oct, with seeing his depression increase, I said to him, "You aren't going to pull a Robin Williams on me are you"? This is when he opened up more about his depression and his thoughts much of his life about suicide. His father committed suicide when Kenny was in his early 20's. When I asked him the question he answered me with "If I decide to do it, you will be OK because you are good at the Law of Allowing." He asked me what I would think of him if he did it. He also said if he decided to do it "No one will ever find me."
>>
>>17728133
are you a close friend/family of his?
>>
File: NAH MAN YKNOW.jpg (6 KB, 263x254) Image search: [Google]
NAH MAN YKNOW.jpg
6 KB, 263x254
>>17728155

Sorry no just copied a message from his gf,
>>
seems like an open and shut case to me.

lots more interesting disappearances abound
>>
>>17728133
Holy shit that's depressing.
>>
>>17728133
I've always laughed at the people who believe that "disinfo agents" target /x/ but if that were a real thing that happened here, wouldn't this post be exactly what it looked like?
>>
>>17726960
I heard that he disappeared.
>>
File: scully_cig.gif (499 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
scully_cig.gif
499 KB, 500x341
>>17728708
Not quite so ironically, your post would look like a disinfo post too. This is because anything contrary to the arbitrary narrative of the day is considered shill/disinfo material here.

The cold truth is that /x/ isn't visited by active disinfo agents because it is a slow board that has little political weight.

Instead what the denizens of /x/ commonly claim is a disinfo or shill post is typically just someone with a differing opinion, but in typical fashion the conflicting posters are attempting to over-determine the ideological demographics of "their" board.

To lambaste the opinions of others here is a coping mechanism. They believe that to defend their spurious ideals through the slap-dash minimizing of those who attempt to discredit them is necessary to maintain their "truth".

/x/ truly is a horrifying place sometimes; it is in the cultural tapestry of the place, not in its content or lack there-of.
>>
Here's a lengthy video where the case is discussed and they come to the conclusion that he killed himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4qjTrpEa0

Kenny reminds me of the Grizzly Man dude in certain ways.
>>
>>17727882
>A cave shaped like the letter "M"
wtf is that suppose to mean?
>>
>>17731057
Oh my god !
They killed Kenny !
You Bastards!
>>
>>17731162
kek
>>
>>17731057
those last 10 minutes were pretty unknown to me good video. It does make a lot of sense of just offed himself
>>
It could be another story like the German family who got lost in 1996 and found in 2009.
>>
Not sure if he killed himself but that goat is eerie. Like it was an omen or a guardian and he wasnt meant to proceed further. I dont think its a good idea to go way out into the wilderness like that off track without an indigenous person who knows their culture
>>
>>17731776

That would only happen to german people
>>
File: 1284317605121.jpg (245 KB, 1000x748) Image search: [Google]
1284317605121.jpg
245 KB, 1000x748
>>17732912
>I dont think its a good idea to go way out into the wilderness like that off track without an indigenous person who knows their culture

Holy fuck. More evidence /x/ is populated by basement dwellers. How the fuck could anyone go hiking according to you? "Oh shit I can't find a native american that wants to go for a tromp thru the desert, gotta stay home!"

And "knows their culture", fuck they have to pass a test first? "Sorry Tonto, you're grasp of your forefather's legends is shaky. I can not use you as a guide into the woods."
>>
>>17731150
I think he said the entrance looked kind of like an M
>>
>>17733028
Or the layout of the cave inside
>>
>>17733044
No, he said the entrance looked like an M.

>This aint nothing. I am a long distance hiker. One time during one of my hikes out by Nellis Air Force Base, I found a hidden cave. The entrance to the cave was shaped like a perfect capital M. I always enter every cave I find, but as I began to enter this particular cave, my whole body began to vibrate.

One of his YT comments that set the whole thing in motion.
>>
>>17726960
Btw, is the notion that in ww2 in germany blast shelters were dug in this shape (dunno about today ) of any interest?
>>
>>17734103
hmmm,... that is interesting.
Especially since he did say the location was in or near an old bombing range. This could have been a man made bunker for observing bomb drops/explosions?
Maybe it was part of some military installation for use with bomb testing.
>>
>>17731504
>>17731057

The secondary theory that he staged his own disappearance in order to get away from "financial troubles" sounded interesting and was an encouraging thought.
But not reasonable because even the experts say it is virtually impossible for the average civilian to do this successfully. and if he was truly in financial troublke he maybe didnt have the money to undertake such a plan. Also the authorities have probably investigated his bank records by now and would have been tipped of by any large withdrawals or transfers of any significant amount of money.
Even for a semi-pro spook-type individual it cant be done without large expense and lots of expertise. And they can still be found eventually by another pro.
Also his personality doesn't seem to fit the lifestyle habits it might take to do such a thing in the initial stages anyways. He seems to vibrant, outgoing, energetic and bouyant to tolerate running away and hiding out in obscurity.
>>
>>17731018
Ironically, this is also what a disinfo post would look like. Not that I'm accusing you of that, especially since my post is also guilty of that -- the purpose of disinfo is to distract and direct attention away from certain matters, after all.
>>
>>17726960
He went too deep and saw something he shouldn't have seen, so the molemen got him, obviously.
>>
File: 1438320101947.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1438320101947.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>17734325
>He went too deep
>And got disappeared
In your moms sink hole maybe
>>
>>17731162
12 year old pls leave
>>
File: 1436335042518-3.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1436335042518-3.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: we_wuz_food_n_shit.jpg (426 KB, 702x961) Image search: [Google]
we_wuz_food_n_shit.jpg
426 KB, 702x961
this board is shilled hard.

>>17726972
>>17726976
>>17727885
>>17727893
>>17728133
>>17731057
>>17734759
>>
>>17734795
>implying 12 year olds even know about South Park
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.