[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pertaining to reincarnation Once you die, are you instantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Happened_twice..jpg (38 KB, 640x667) Image search: [Google]
Happened_twice..jpg
38 KB, 640x667
Pertaining to reincarnation

Once you die, are you instantly (to you) born into another being?

If time isn't linear, can this being be in the past?

Could everyone on earth be a part of the same soul that had reincarnated into all people's lives at different points?
>>
>>17726312
I've too wondered this. It's mind-boggling to picture everyone in the world being the exact same entity, on it's own journey. When two people disagree, it's just that the entity cannot yet fully accept the ideas of its future self. It's a very interesting concept, but I can't say I believe it.
>>
>>17726312
1. I don't know.
2. Its possible.
3. Sure, if 2 is true.

You're welcome.
>>
thats a terrifying thought to be honest. That means we cant leave until we have reincarnated as every single person that has ever lived on earth and your consent is not needed, you are sent down here no matter what, and its a multiple life sentences with no hope of ever being free.
>>
File: buddha.jpg (22 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
buddha.jpg
22 KB, 460x276
>>17726334
free yourself friend
>>
>>17726344

how many people have actually broken free from the reincarnation cycle? The only person that Ive ever heard give a number is david wilcock and he said in all of human history only about a half dozen people have accomplished this
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.