[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is lucifer considered "evil"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: KennethAnger.jpg (74 KB, 940x736) Image search: [Google]
KennethAnger.jpg
74 KB, 940x736
why is lucifer considered "evil"?
>>
he doesnt tip
>>
>>17724941
Crowd control.

> Don't be bad or you go to hell bla bla bla
>>
>>17724954
fucking bastard, man.
>>
>>17724941
Because he wouldn't bow and scrape to the brand-new humans god had just made out of literal mud, like he was instructed to.
I'm not a satanist (or even a monotheist, come to it), but this never really made sense to me. A lot of canon christianity is real fuckin confusing, man
>>
>>17724977
who said anything about satan?
>>
>>17724941
Cause he's a fuccboii
>>
>>17724941
I dunno, the bible only says Lucifer once, in Isaiah 14:12, the rest is Satan and the Devil, and so on.
>>
>>17724941
God was like, "Lucifer my boi whaddup"
Lucifer said "haha God I'm your fave right"
God said "not really but I love you man now please perform your angelic duties"

Lucifer, upset that God didn't love him, said "fuck this shit I want to overthrow God and heaven. if i cant be the mvp wtf is the point."

Then god smacks his shit to hell and Lucifer suffers for all eternity because of his ego
>>
>>17724941
>>17724977
maybe i can clear it up

>church sees "evil" as and absence of good, much like hot and cold
>god creates angels
>Lucifer is #1 angel
>God reveals his plan to create humans, asks the angels if they will follow his plan and help humans
>Lucifer and 1/3 of the angels say no, refuse to answer creatures that they see as lesser than them
>because of their nature, angels can see all the consequences of their actions
>lucifer and angels know that saying no to god means that they will forever be separated from God and have no part in his creation
>ditch anyways, dedicate their lives to corrupting humanity to fuck with god because they are angry they were asked to serve humans

also i remember learning that angels are apparently jealous of humans because of how much god loves them/humans have a bond with god that they can never have..? something like that, its been a while
>>
>>17724977
Lucifer and Satan aren't the same person m8.
>>
can somebody give me the redpillled occult or "true" definition of lucifer?
>>
>>17725082
none of that is in the bible though
>>
>>17724941
Why Concider him even real? The bible mentioned he'll as a literal place and had no mention of Satan. Satan was a construct of the church to enforce more fear, like the boogie man. Except people believe it now.
>>
>>17725097
Maybe this?
http://www.occultopedia.com/l/lucifer.htm

The bible doesn't enter into much detail on the divisions of angels and demons etc. But the name takes other meanings in occultism.

>>17725124
The bible mentions Satan multiple times.
http://biblehub.net/search.php?q=satan
>>
>>17725110
revelations senpai
>>
>>17724941
he's not, he has his thumb up his ass for like 99.9% of the Bible while God was out catching Egyptians on fire and shit
>>
>>17725222
>revelations
How some crazy ass monk's journal of his ergot and mushroom trips came to be Biblical canon, but they still won't allow the Book of Enoch, I'll never understand.
>>
>>17724941
Because "the buybool"
Despite God giving instructions on how to murder children, take rape slaves, and enslave others, somehow lucifer is the bad one.
>>
>>17724941
Why is he called The Prince of Darkness when he is in fact The Bringer of Light?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2or2T62T1I&feature=youtu.be&t=1m25s
>>
The world you live in today?

Thank him
>>
Lucifer, like many of their ilk, is evil because they seek only after their own good.

If you seek only after your own good, seek after another's good, and keep going. This is how you attain the light.

The bible is written by hacks, by the way, and as you point out, most do not know the difference between the "devil" which is like saying the "chicken" or the "armchair," but Lucifer was good by law, but they did not acknowledge the good by heart. Only the good by heart can deny Lucifer, which is not ever-lasting paradise, but peace, and the lack of strife.

Hell is a lie. Heaven is a fable. God is a force, not a person, and Lucifer are entities that do not seek the edification of others. They must be resisted or given into wholly.
>>
>>17725150
They mention Ha-Satan.
Ha-Satan can be translated into : The-Accuser or The-Adversary ... In Hebrew, Ha-Satan is not a proper name but a locution used to define your worst enemy.
>>
>>17724941
because he's a pompous cunt
>>
>>17725643
I think his whole be smarter or be gone persona got in bad taste to whoever kicked him the fuck out. And now he's here manifesting that same arrogance.
>>
>>17725237

One keeps people in line, the other makes people question things.
>>
>>17725237

Literally because Jesus never talked about it. It's likely he didn't even know it existed because it was only lightly used in the past.
>>
>>17725717
Book of Enoch was interesting up to the point where the angels explain how the gates of winds and waters and earth came to be, 9 fucking chapters long. Shit felt like dragonball Z spirit bomb.
>>
i luv kenneth anger
>>
>>17724941
Because he wanted to fuck god and saw humans as god new girlfriend
>>
>>17724941
Lucifear did nothing wrong.
>>
>>17726279
Lue Cif Dindu nuffin
>>
>>17726279

Lucifer is literally that defiant child that says no.

God is a terrible parent.
>>
File: 4L_CTnfeIxL.jpg (74 KB, 700x529) Image search: [Google]
4L_CTnfeIxL.jpg
74 KB, 700x529
>>17724941
He's a liar.
His lies counter the truth of nature.
This counter to truth is destructive and oppressive (the side effects)
Since he's the father of lies, he's the first to become evil, the most evil.
>>
Doesn't anthroposophy and rosicrucianism say that lucifer is the principle in the universe that wants to transcend material reality?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.