[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, is there a way to talk to spirits, demons and angels, without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: l.jpg (42 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
42 KB, 500x375
So, is there a way to talk to spirits, demons and angels, without either

1) being a schizophrenic nutcase
2) dreaming (astral projection) and drugs
3) "inner thoughts conversations"

... and if so how?
>>
File: twitter.png (83 KB, 549x378) Image search: [Google]
twitter.png
83 KB, 549x378
Twitter
>>
>>17719455
You talk to spirits on Twitter?
>>
>>17719460
It's Twitter's primary function. How new are you?
>>
>>17719474
Do you think you're funny or something?
>>
>>17719444
Rituals anon
>>
>>17719444
all those types you listed are legitimate, though.
>>
>>17719545
Yes? And yet, almost all rituals fit into the three categories I mentioned. I don't want to know if you can have conversations with spirits in your head (thought voice) as almost every person has, because that is very easy to fake and just imagine.

What about other ways? Such as hearing an acoustic voice, seeing something with your open eyes, shit like that.
>>
>>17719455
>>
Steve Huff has Amazing videos of PORTAL BOX'S
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPcuyk-xasQ
He did have 1 NEW video uploaded last night, it was called: Tappped into Portals of Hell?
So happens for some odd reason, he took that video down.
>>
>>17719566
There must be portal rituals out there. No idea where to find a legitimate one, or if such a thing actually exists.
>>
File: 1463891582692.jpg (114 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1463891582692.jpg
114 KB, 720x540
>>17719444
Why are most girls goth chicks so fat?
>>
>>17720281
Nice meme. I talk to gods on Twitter ya know.
>>
>>17719444

What are evocation and scrying, Alex?
>>
>>17719444

Why can't you just go for telepathy if all you want is to talk? Stop being such an impractical idealist.

The only other way would be to summon it into physical form and talk to it as a human. Why all that trouble if you just want to talk?

But if that's how you want, I hear "Summoning Spirits" by Konstantinos is useful.
>>
>>17721657
>But if that's how you want, I hear "Summoning Spirits" by Konstantinos is useful.

Really awful book, to be honest.
>>
>>17721709

Someone used this to manifest a succubus into physical reality many times, maybe the book is awful but I kinda consider that "useful" if that's what you're into.
>>
>>17721984

You witnissed this?
>>
>>17721657
Because telepathy is easy to roleplay. I can sit down right now and have fake, roleplay conversations via telepathy. It ain't proof.
>>
>>17722677

Didn't you want to discuss something with a spirit? Just establish the connection and ask away.
>>
>>17722017

What we were talking about is not if the physical manifestation is possible or not. It was how they manifest. Specifically, this guy used that book to adapt himself to the state where a manifestation out of thing air was possible.

The succubus can come physically either way, it was just a discussion of the form. Having them appear in some other place and then having to travel to your location is inconvenient. It's a problem on the end of the summoner, that's what this book can supposedly help with.
>>
>>17722695
I do. But all rituals I see and all experiences I read about are not clear proof, it's just people "thinking" they talk to a thought voice or telepathy.

I tried to summon demons for example, but I never heard an acoustic voice, nor did I see anything.

And again, a thought voice conversation is very easy to fake. Our minds come up with that shit all the time, intrusive thoughts, daydreaming, etc.

But unless you're really mentally ill, you can't just hallucinate or roleplay REAL, clear voices or see figures in front of you.
>>
>>17722717

You need to meditate so you know your thoughts from external messages.

It's not always easy, even for someone who's done this for years, there is still an effect where the words sent to me tend to "echo" in my head to the point my own thoughts align with them and I can't make out if the message was that way or it was just my own thinking.

You need to be really clear and silent in your mind. Basically you should be able to sit down and think about nothing. This is very hard, after a minute something comes up and your mind is not silent.

There's also a constant intrusion from "normal" demonic interference, like thoughts of lust, money etc. All those are spirits too but they just make you obsess over materialism, they have nothing to tell you apart from that.

If you're really firm you CAN talk to a sex demon as well but don't expect them to know a lot. All they do is try to make people think about sex.

So to get anywhere you need to shut all unwanted things out, then open up for only the one you want to talk to.
>>
>>17722737
That's not proof to me. You might as well just be very good at confirmation bias and self suggestion.

If these powerful spirits exist and they can communicate with you, why are they not able to talk to you via voice?
>>
>>17722817

You mean they using my voice? Sure they can. But there is no advantage.

I was under the impression you wanted to know how to do this. "Proof" is useless, you need years of practice to do this.
>>
>>17723001
No. Not your voice. Use an acoustic voice, create it. Why can they not?

What can you even do that makes you certain you're not just roleplaying?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.