[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so a year or two ago my I message,snapchat and Skype were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 439x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 439x581
Okay so a year or two ago my I message,snapchat and Skype were hacked by a group calling themselfs intas(information taskforce) they told me to comply to what they said or they would leak privet Dms and photos. I still do not know who it was or they were would /X like to help me find more out???
>>
What they do is recruit people by creating fear and then getting those people do do jobs for I.N.T.A.S then they don't make contact again unless they need you. How do you think I should go about getting them to contact me??? We can find out who they are.
>>
>>17719429
Sounds like some sort of scam. Like when they call a parent claiming to have kidnapped his kid and demand the parent to send the money or they kill the kid. Second, what could be so important in your personal messages? Nobody cares about that! And third, shouldn't it be InTas instead of INTAS?
>>
I swear this happened to me. I got some spy ware thing from a app I downloaded from a forum (probably a bad idea, but I wanted to try out some pentesting stuff) and had new apps installed every day, photos I never took from the front and rear cameras, accounts on things I've never used, PayPal transaction attempts, you name it...ended up reformatting my phone, changing passwords for everything, and haven't had an issue since.
>>
>>17721279

Jesus you are lucky if it ended there but basically it sounds like a hacker tried to scam you
>>
>>17719429
hunter o'connel pls go
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.