[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you'll never hunt demons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: DYL165.jpg (47 KB, 771x439) Image search: [Google]
DYL165.jpg
47 KB, 771x439
>you'll never hunt demons
>>
>>17718171
Ouch o
>>
>>17718171
Maybe you won't.
>>
>he still believes demons are actual physical entities
>>
>he doesn't astral project
>he doesn't bilocate
>he doesn't walk the planes of the immortals

It's like you're not even trying.

That being said

>thinking all demons are evil and require extermination
>>
>>17718171
What's stopping you?
>>
File: Dingo.jpg (6 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
Dingo.jpg
6 KB, 189x267
>>17718171
>Tfw you do hunt demons but not paid for it.
>>
i did hunt demons for a long time. i would kill and then eat them. however this pissed them off, and they started hunting me. low level demons are piss easy, but then they started sending the super crazy ones. the strongest ones were immune to my banishing spell.. it was not fun. i resorted to calling on st michael, and he made the attavks stop altogether.. thanks mikey
>>
>>17718171
>tfw god got beaten up by a woman
why even /gym/
>>
>>17718243
>he still believes you can only hunt physical entities
>>
>>17718489
Never. Ever. Trust Mike.

He's a bastard entity that singlehandedly destroyed the singularity we were destined for.
>>
>>17718273
None of those things are real
>>
I really want to believe what you people are saying but I have this feeling like it's all bullshit
>>
>>17718539
That's what you think.

I unfortunately had the displeasure of discovering otherwise.
>>
>>17718557
How do I prove it to myself
>>
I believe, and want to hunt them too; where do I start looking?
>>
>>17718573
Not much you can do. I was taken by force as a child to the feet of the dark gods of old and subjugated as their slave. The experience opened the door for me, and I've been able to travel beyond this physical earth since.

Maybe if you go looking deep enough, you'll discover a way. I wouldn't recommend it, though. The price of admission is often far beyond the limits of human imagination.
>>
>>17718603
I'm sorry, as much as I really want to believe you and everyone else here, I feel like I'm reading fanfiction or something. I guess I wouldn't really understand until I've had some kind of experience with something like this, which I doubt I will.
>>
>>17718629
>i feel like I'm reading fanfiction
Fangs anon (git it cuz Im goth) 111111
>>
>>17718171
>spend billions in faecoin buying up a bloodline of purebred demon hunters
>erase demons from surface of the earth
>entire fucking blood of demonhunters with nothing to do
>half these bloodlines have anti-demon fighting powers because they were cursed at some point
>boredom and communal disbelief lead to the suppression of demonic powers
>suppression of world-shattering demonic power creates toxic atmosphere of betrayal
>one of these fuckers wakes up to their power
>fucking no social support structures in place
>accidentally nukes the entire fucking timeline
>millions feel betrayed
>treated as a demon
>fucking demons

Every fucking time. It never ends with you folks.
>>
>>17718171
i carry a flask of holy water and a pocket bible with me wherever i go just in case
>>
>>17718489
>there are people this delusional/bad at roleplaying
>>
File: 1452436811727.jpg (144 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
1452436811727.jpg
144 KB, 666x666
>>17718171
>you will never bind them to your will
>>
Demon here. Just letting you know its rabbit season... not demon season. Don't wanna get caught hunting out of season by game & fish, it's a hefty fine.
>>
>>17718171
Because they don't exist.
>>17718243
I don't even know what it means for something to be 'nonphysical'. Describe a nonphysical being. If it exists, it's physical or has physical properties, for you to say it doesn't would be saying it doesn't exist.
>>
File: The-Secret-World-wallpaper-3[1].jpg (169 KB, 1920x1081) Image search: [Google]
The-Secret-World-wallpaper-3[1].jpg
169 KB, 1920x1081
>>17719510
Not with that attitude, you won't!
>>
File: lavey android.jpg (125 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
lavey android.jpg
125 KB, 1280x960
>>
Lol, my uncle thought he was demon hunting when he beat the shit out of me and threatened to drive the car off the mountain breaking every bone in my body because I was suffering from severe sensorimotor OCD. I have until July, 2018 to press charges.
>>
>>17718243
To be fair it could use a physical host, but the demon itself can't be destroyed.

The good news is neither can we in the same setting :^)
>>
File: 1359773493321.gif (399 KB, 488x519) Image search: [Google]
1359773493321.gif
399 KB, 488x519
>>17718171
>Demons will never tell stories about the battles of your conquest to destroy them all one at a time.
>Demons will never think you are sent by god to exterminate them
>>
>>17721266
>TSW

My
motha
fuckin
nigga
>>
>>17718171
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/04/16/vatican-exorcism-course-draws-170-students-to-study-demonic-activity/

>Tfw demon hunters/ exorcists exist and you'll never join their ranks
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.