[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think happens after we died?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 640x426
What do you think happens after we died?
>>
It'll be alot like before you were born.
>>
Depends
No one knows
Whoever claims to is lying
I think reincarnation is most likely based on my research
>>
>>17717768
Do you have any research available?
>>
We get to fuck ops whore mother and hack his paypal
>>
>>17717750
we born again or we do nothing but dont give a fuck because we have no brain to feel it
>>
>>17717750
we reborn
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 484x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 484x357
>>17717750
>>
Judgement with God
>>
>>17717781
There's tons of information at ur fingertips
Look into the cases of children recalling past life's there is evidence out there brother
>>
>>17717750
Either
a. Eternal non-consciousness
b. Rebirth
First one doesn't sound bad at all. The second does. Can't imagine being reborn as a nigger. Also, if reincarnation is in fact real, then what or who decides to which body our conscious is transferred?
>>
>>17718690
You become that which you hate and/or shitposted in the general direction of. My higher self can beat up your higher self, so mine decides.
>>
The energy/soul inside your body floats around until another human/animal/bug or whatever is conceived then your soul/energy whatevs goes into that body.
Reincarnation. I don't think it's cut and dry I think if your spirit has unresolved stuff you can stay halfway in the physical world hence ghosts/spirits etc.
Or your spirit can just float around forever and not find a new body. I dunno this is just what I believe after researching all of the different angles.
I think this is more plausible than the idea of heaven/hell. I don't think there's a tangible life after death. The idea of a god is also insane.
Some guy is sitting there judging us?
One single dude judging billions of humans yeah fucking right.
>>
None of you believe in judgement so scary...
>>
People are afraid of death.
They should.

No one knows whom is waiting.
>>
>>17717750
>smoke Dmt
>find out
>Profit?
>>
>>17718968
fake and gay
>>
>>17717750

If the Universe is infinite then you will eventually be reborn. Infact, you'll live many times in many different forms. Forever.

If the Universe is finite but time is infinite, which it is, then this Universe will eventually be reborn along with an identical us.

Either way, the fact that you're here stands well for you.
>>
If you've never existed then you will never exist. The probability of you to exist will always be zero.

If you exist now, then the probability that you will exist again is 100% and it always will be.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (43 KB, 800x529) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
43 KB, 800x529
>>17719170
>>17719189
>>
>>17717750
u ded
>>
If your brain isn't destroyed on death, your brain will flood your body with an enormous amount of DMT, the most potent psychedelic known to man. DMT trips are known for being incredibly profound and (for most) pleasant. They only last a few minutes but according to people who take DMT recreationally, the trip feels like it lasts for years. This is consistent with descriptions of near-death experiences.
>>
>>17717750

>After
>Died

Pick one, it doesn't matter anyway, when you die, there's nothing, don't put any excuses and don't try to create any world, is not like a dream, because when you are dreaming you may know that you are sleeping thanks to something called awareness.
Death is the place where you have been before your birth, and there isn't any awareness.
Isn't that place like the true love and true peacefull? You don't care about anything because you don't know anything. When i was there, like many of you, i didn't know about any God, i wasn't caring about waking up every day to work or to care about any stupid fact, i must say that i was truly happy there, even if i didn't know anything.
When you die there's nothing to do, you can't come back, that's what i think, i'm christian and i don't believe in any human reincarnation, but if someone ask me if i want to get back when i die; hell no, the world is dying too.

So, knowing that: Why you care about what could have been before or after?
Just live dude, accept it, when you die; all of your ego vanishes.

In addition, life would not be what it is if we lived forever, i'm pretty sure that we would not loving the same way we do now, because what does it matter? We live forever, derp.
Nah, that's not for me, I want to die someday, delete everything I did wrong and what I did right, vanish, saying goodbye without looking back.
Despite being a Christian, I know that in all of the religions i'm going to hell, the only advice I can give you is; try to improve every day, recognize what you're doing wrong and replace it with something good.

>I recognize that my english is pretty bad, sorry for that, isn't not my native language.
>>
>>17717750
I'd b happy being reincarnated after i die
>>
These beings show up posing as religious figures or dead relatives depending on your belief system and then show you the "mistakes" you did in your life in order to make you feel guilty or if you're into new age they will tell you that your soul is evolving and need to go back in order to learn and grow but it's just a trick. They can't send you back so they have to use cheap tactics in order to send YOURSELF back.

Remove your guilt. The creator does NOT judge you and it loves you more than anything.
>>
I think something might happen. It might be very personalized. Dmt excuse is just something trying to explain away nde's.
>>
>>17717750
Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
>>
I always wondered if reincarnation exist then what about people with down syndrome? Did they do something really bad in their past life and are now being punished?
>>
https://en.wikipedia org/wiki/Eternal_oblivion
>>
>>17719189

Awesome
>>
>>17724048
No its just a mutation. The ego dies with the body. There is no one to be punished in reality.

Everything you did bad or good dies with your ego at physical death. The part that moves on isn't held accountable for karma
>>
>>17719189
>If you exist now, then the probability that you will exist again is 100% and it always will be.
why? the universe isn't unending, it's life span is limited due to entropy/dark matter
>>
>>17724218
>it's life span is limited due to entropy/dark matter

How so..?
>>
>>17717750
The guru and the tortoise were discussing the afterlife.

The guru said, “maybe your soul dissipates into nature, and you merge with the universe, and you become one with everything.”

The tortoise said, “maybe it’s an all-you-can-eat lettuce buffet.”
>>
>>17724360
I...I don't get it...
>>
>>17724371
I just thought it funny. They're both idealizing it, without any basis, because there can't be any, since no one's been dead and back. But I think this might be a fake koan.
>>
>>17717750
Eternal peace as if you were asleep but perfect
>>
You wake up in bed and think about the weird dream you were having.
>>
>>17724117
then why do some peoples life seem like one long punishment?
this all relates back to what is the purpose of life.
if we just keep being reincarnated, its like restarting your game? except in a game you know that guy is waiting around the corner and you know to avoid it.
>>
>>17717750
Same thing that happened when you died before, silly.
>>
>>17717750
You rot.
In a hole in the ground.
Then you are forgotten.
>>
>>17718690
This is why you should be worrying about being such a piece of shit.
>>
My best guess is *infinite incarnation*.

The horror and joke is this is infinite.

Infinite joy, infinite sorrow. We return for a time to the source, incarnate again. Nothing lasts forever except the infinite "ground of being" which is constantly morphing.

As above so below. We go to sleep and we wake up, "god" wakes up and goes to sleep.
>>
File: YFW2.gif (885 KB, 302x189) Image search: [Google]
YFW2.gif
885 KB, 302x189
>>17717750
>What do you think happens after we died?
>died

OP is already dead, the question is rhetorical
>>
>>17717750
You cease to exist.

Do you remember anything before you were born? Same thing applies to when you die. It's over. Life is bitter sweet. You have it, and in a moment it can be gone. There is no heaven, there is no afterlife, there is nothing. This is the only reality there is.
>>
>>17717750
your soul moves on like a dream
>>
File: carson561.jpg (47 KB, 350x486) Image search: [Google]
carson561.jpg
47 KB, 350x486
>>17717750
Probably the best evidence we have when it comes to this kind of thing is the cases where people have been able to have out of body experiences during clinical death and have been able to explain what was happening in the hospital/to their bodies while they were dead. Taking this into account, along with other anecdotal evidence, means that it is likely that you will "go" somewhere after death, but the details are sketchy at best. If there are no souls and no afterlife then it is most likely that you will be reborn infinitely, since it is most likely that time (or the cycle of universes) is unending, so whatever "you" are would reappear forever.
>>
>>17717750

white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise
>>
>>17726823
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-3U52TcWmE
>>
http://www.near-death.com/

all the answers there
>>
>>17726833
that's the one. good one anon
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.