[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Many months ago when memetics was discovered here I made this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
Many months ago when memetics was discovered here I made this post, of course a week later "Sam" started seeing someone. A couple months later he broke her heart somehow but now they're seeing each other again

Be careful with memetics

Sometimes you receive the opposite

Also general memetics thread
>>
do you think she lays down on her stomach and puts her ass in the air for him, or does she lay on her back and spread her legs open wide, when he gets ready to penetrate her? she is thinking of everything but you at that point anon.
>>
File: 100l365 (21).jpg (26 KB, 545x408) Image search: [Google]
100l365 (21).jpg
26 KB, 545x408
>>17710759
>Many months ago when memetics was discovered here
>>
How do you feel today?
>>
>>17710759
If what you say is true. Then I'm going to practice me ethics so that way when I wake up tomorrow I will still be alive
>>
This chick is for sure lickin up and down this dudes schlong, you say he broke her heart so he's probably got a few of them doing that. Women get really into that shit, man. She's just thinking about how she can please him more, with her mouth wrapped around his shaft / nuts. She's living her own life man. She doesn't think about you. They don't think about you..

They don't think about.. us

:(

:(
>>
File: 1463693305994.jpg (37 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
1463693305994.jpg
37 KB, 460x287
>this thread
>>
File: kirkcobain.jpg (3 KB, 120x160) Image search: [Google]
kirkcobain.jpg
3 KB, 120x160
i'm always posting this pic of richard fortisenth , so if you see this pic, it's probably me posting. do not steal and impersonate me please
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.