[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 13
File: images (1).jpg (3 KB, 160x90) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3 KB, 160x90
Last one hit bump limit. Let's discuss it here.
https://www.flightradar24.com/9c1ae15
What we knowL
MS804 went missing 804 days after 370
fireball spotted in sky
plane confirmed missing
>>
An ELT signal was detected by the Egyptian military at 04:26 EET (02:26 UTC), two hours after the last radar contact
>>
>>17709279
dafuqs an ELT?
>>
>>17709285
https://www.aopa.org/advocacy/advocacy-briefs/regulatory-brief-emergency-locator-transmitters-elts
>>
>>17709285
Emergency locator transmitter. So when something potentially bad happens, like it comes into contact with water, they will tell everyone where they are
>>
>MS804 went missing 804 days after 370
Doesn't that seem too fishy for a coincidence?
>>
>>17709291
>>17709285
shit well that too^
>>
So who ever is for a conspiracy about aliens or illuminati damn guys it's way more easier if u make a weapon deal and the 3rd party is pissed then something like this happens all the time
>>
>>17709301
>happens all the time
>only two confirmed flights missing
>MS804 goes missing 804 days after 370
Yeah, nothing unusual here. move along
>>
>>17709310
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36328582

and the timing of this one
>>
>>17709310
>>17709301
>>17709316
and of course the perfect Timing of this video released today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McqoFdTFWj4
ILLUMINATI
>>
>>17709319
that's just coincidence
>>
>>17709327
No it isn't
>>
>>17709327
NOTHING is coincidence.
that's what THEY want you to think.

or are you illuminati too?
> Illumi-fags errywhere
>>
>>17709331
>>17709335
>Seraching for meaning where there is none
>Apophenia confirmed.

While i do believe there is something behind this plane going down why would they release this on purpose? what meaning does it serve?
>>
>>17709341
Someone in their team has the "gift of vision"
and whilst they may not know why, they had this feeling of posting it today.
PLUS, who's to say the plane didnt crash because of a ghost baby?
>>
>>17709350
In a universe as vast as this are there not allowed to be coincidences? Random chance? Like when they made the game Deus Ex the artist forgot to add the Twin Towers in the New York skyline a year later look what happens. Or the fact that the first AND last emperor of Rome was named Romulus Augustus. Sometimes shit lines up for no reason anon.
>>
>>17709357
More importantly, from a pragmatic standpoint, what's the actual difference between legit magic and weird coincidence?
>>
>>17709363
I guess it depends on your definition of magic.
Me placing a specific curse on someone through will and some sort of ritual and then something happens to them is one thing. I guess if you will it hard enough the universe may react or respond. But i guess that also begs the question is it really magic or the universe balancing itself out?
>>
Everyone that freaked out over the Skyking broadcast realizes that a 1x repeat means that it's literally nothing?
>>
>>17709431
How does it means literally nothing?
>>
just another arg.
muh one plane missing, who cares.

stay tinfoilded x-tard.
>>
I was the anon who went to class in the last thread, can someone get me up to speed on what happened from just after 99 disappeared?
>>
UFOs with real guns
>>
>>17709531
The number of skyking repitions indicates its importance

There are regular, routine level transmissions that are only involve 1 skyking
>>
>>17709547
just america and their conspiracy storys. x as always.
>>
>>17709544
>arg
>actual people being missing
Do you even real life?
>>
I find it interesting that there were ufo aightings around the world before the flight disappeared. Just kinda neato.
Google ufo sightings may 18 2016
>>
>>17709621
There are UFO sightings every day you ass.
>>
>>17709645
Fair enough, i just thought it was neat
>>
>>17709621
>>17709645
>>17709653

thanks for the laugh, guys.
>>
a plane crashed and x goes full ufo tinfoiled.

just another day on x, nothing to see here.
>>
>>17709531
>>17709554
Plus, Skyking and other EAMs on the HFGCS are old holdovers from the SAC era. Orders of actual importance like go/no go codes and readiness alerts are most likely not broadcast on there anymore.
>>
>>17709741
>tinfoil blah blah
just let this thread die already.
>>
Any updates?
>>
>>17709735

You didn't see the radar. MS804 was showing up all over the world. I wouldn't have believed it myself if I didn't see it myself.

Of course, it was probably just a graphical error in which the system couldn't find a callsign that was supposed to be in the sky, so it kept applying it to random planes around the world with no callsign that were of a similar make.

Still, the reason this got /x/ up in arms is because it didn't even START as a thread looking for MS804. It started as a thread looking at some weird plane on the radar flying in a strange pattern. Then, the plane suddenly teleported over Cuba on the radar and had the callsign MS804. THEN, someone came in with the news story that MS804 went missing. Naturally, everyone got in a big tizzy that something weird they found had a relation to a big current news story.

But, again, as I kept saying in the last thread, probably just a graphical error. It's not like the program is programmed with planes going missing in mind.
>>
>>17709814
nice creepypasta, take off your tinfoil.
>>
>>17709818
>providing rational reasoning for both why people got excited
>providing rational reasoning for why the thing in question was neither creepy nor interesting
>LOL STOP WITH YOUR CREEPYPASTA

You... you actually just denied the reality of the situation which is that I DON'T think this is anything of interest for the more interesting reality that I DO think that this is anything of interest...

That's a creepypasta mentality.

Are you intentionally being ironic?
>>
>>17709814
this
>>
>>17709818
the other thread is still up. go read the first 30 posts you dipshit
>>
>>17709814
You summed it up.
>>
>>17709818
Take a look in the other thread please.
>>
>>17709818
>>17709735
Oh god. There's shills in this thread.

Can someone dig up the passenger list to see who was on the flight?
>>
>>17709844
56 passengers and 10 crew members
>>
>>17709844

Okay this "shill" thing has been going on for a while now, and I've just been rolling with it and assuming I'd figure out what the fuck this means eventually. But, I haven't. It seems to just mean everything.

Someone please explain to me what a person means when they say "shills".
>>
>>17709851
it's nothing, just a imageboard meme.

>>17709848
oh jesus, one more wasting his time.
>>
>>17709848
List on names on the flight.

>If somebody already hasn't said it already…
>A pretty good indication as to who was behind it is to look at the passenger list. Remember on the Malaysia Airlines flight, there was a patent holder co-holding it with a Rothschild family member.
>Let's get to digging on who was on this flight.
>>
>>17709859

It was in Egypt. It was headed to France. My money is on ISIS.
>>
>>17709857
>just an image board meme

Is no one going to call this faggot out on his bullshit?
>>
>>17709865

Well, first of all, without knowing what it is still (I'm the one who asked), I can still say that he's not technically wrong. It's a meme in the fact that it's something that has an implied understanding based on a society's applied definition to it.

It is a pretty shitty answer though.
>>
>>17709861
>ISIS
ding ding ding we have a winner
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-egyptair-plane-ms804-isis-8003437

now lets drop this bullshit and move on, nothing to see here.
>>
>>17709869
It's not a fucking meme, it's a word, a noun.

Look up the definition on google and put the pieces together you fucking ignorant waste of life. After this post, I'm beginning to think you are trolling, or just writing this bullshit so that someone who actually doesn't know what a shill is just reads your post and takes it as truth.
>>
File: Forum_slide_in_full_effect_2.jpg (3 MB, 4241x4292) Image search: [Google]
Forum_slide_in_full_effect_2.jpg
3 MB, 4241x4292
>>17709851
There are people who work in alphabets and other agencies whose job is to shit up image boards and sway the discourse of the conversation by spamming dis & misinformation. Idaf if you believe me or not, the info is all out there you just need to dig it up
http://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

That's neither here or there, my post will probably be deleted by the mods.

WHAT'S IMPORTANT IS THAT SOMEONE DIGS UP THE PASSENGER LIST THAT INCLUDES THE NAMES. THIS IS MH370 ALL OVER AGAIN
>>
>>17709870
>nothing to see here

Why don't you fuck off with that bullshit? The more you say that, the more suspicious it seems.

>inb4 you accuse me of being a tin foil and wantingto believe In conspiracy theories because I'm mentally Ill, take your meds etc...etc

Why the fuck would it matter to you what people want to believe? What purpose do you have here?
>>
>>17709861
>>17709870

Samefag using two IPs
>>
>>17709877

The actual definition doesn't apply to any of the uses of it I've seen. Unless you want to completely throw the gambling/cheating aspect of the word out the window. In which case, you're completely changing the definition of a word. Completely changing the context is like saying that defenestration can take place outside on a sidewalk by jumping up and down in one place. That's not in any way defenestration.

Also, I used the word "technically" for a reason. TECHNICALLY all words are memes as they are just sounds that are applied meaning by society. It's a stupid technicality. Which is why I followed that up by saying it was a shit answer. The only reason I felt the need to say it at all was because I was certain the person who wanted to "call him out on his bullshit" was someone who misunderstood the meaning of the word meme as "lol annoying things people say too much!" And, It seems you are one of those people too.

Newsflash: the word "meme" existed before the internet.

>>17709897

I'd use a screenshot to tell you you are wrong, but you said "two IPs" so that wouldn't prove anything. That's /x/ levels of paranoia there, though.

Even if it was both me, I could have just been doing research and then found that my research I conducted was correct. Then, I could have been like "Oh, lol I was right," and posted the results of my research as a response to myself.

That's not the case, though. And, the best evidence I can provide is the fact that, based on my unnecessarily long and wordy posts, I'm clearly not the kind of person to use the phrase "nothing to see here".
>>
>>17709913
Kill yourself.
>>
>>17709930

Rude.
>>
>>17709930
>>17709851
>Someone please explain to me what a person means when they say "shills".
It's an attempt to shut down debate without having any actual argument. It's actually true that there are government and corporate agents who spam forums but the term gets applied to anyone with critical thinking skills who doesn't blindly swallow assertions without evidence.

Since crackpot conspiracy theories are a pretty effective way to discredit whistleblowers on real conspiracies, I think the people who scream "shill" are the actual shills.
>>
>>17709913
You could easily use a screenshot but you won't because both posts are you, especially with that half assed explanation. Why don't you fuck off somewhere else and stop trying to derail the discussion?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>17709930
>>17709942
>>
For the people in the old thread that was freaking out over flightradar24 displaying weird flight patterns:

When it comes to "erratic behavior" these systems are not 100% reliable, transponder signals are sometimes lost, and the feed to the website is not realtime so when it reconnects the signal it can sometimes cause the site to show erratic movement patterns since it is trying to show the course corrections that has happened over 10 minutes all at once once the website re-syncs.
It will sometimes show even weirder patterns if the plane has had time to land and disable the transponder during the time before the site is synced again, sometimes showing "ghost planes" on impossible heights, speeds and trajectories.

Also it could be someone fucking around with ADS-B, it has been pointed out for years now that it is vulnerable to spoofing and injection attacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXv1j3GbgLk
>>
>>17709960
I've come to similar conclusions, especially so on other boards. There are people that will scream "shill" at every post, no matter how reasonable, thought out, or actually correct they may be, just because they don't like what the post says, and if played properly can either derail threads fairly quickly or at least mildly dilute the thread enough to neuter whatever potential it may have had.
>>
welp alls well that ends well. worlds not enslaved and we lost a couple of egyptians. big fucking woop
>>
File: 1452501953743.jpg (44 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1452501953743.jpg
44 KB, 300x300
>>17709544

A plane going missing (especially a 747) is a BIG deal. Especially considering how many commercial planes have been going missing without a trace in just a short span of time. The chances of such a thing happening are so incredibly small, and if you take into consideration how rare plane crashes even are, there has to be something going on here. So you can take your shilling somewhere else. I'd rather be a tinfoiler than a shill any day, at least it breathes some life into this damn board.
>>
Swedish news are reporting that large parts of ATC networks were malfunctioning at Arlanda and Bromma airports.
Both radar and ATC systems were effected.

The government is investigating possible cyber attacks and/or sabotage.

Sources:
http://nyheter24.se/nyheter/inrikes/845494-nya-uppgifter-flera-flygplatser-nedstangda

http://nyheter24.se/nyheter/politik/845622-regeringen-ska-ha-krismote-utreda-senaste-tidens-udda-handelser
>>
>>17710529
>Especially considering how many commercial planes have been going missing without a trace

Name one other than MH370
>>
>>17710566
What??
>>
>>17710707
Obviously the aliums are targeting our critical infrastructure for air traffic, they need the skies clear to travel unseen.
>>
>>17710827
If this was unironic I'll still put my faith on /x/, cause it's an aCtual response that makes sense, even if it relays on the highly improbable prescense of aliens

Instead of

>HURR DURHHHYOU ARE SO DUMB.
>>
>>17710576
Not that anon, but there are a few
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missing_aircraft
>>
>>17710935
Perhaps i should have included the rest of that sentence:
>Especially considering how many commercial planes have been going missing without a trace in just a short span of time.
>going missing without a trace in just a short span of time
>short span of time
>>
Well aliens aside, if some cunt/s wants to crash/hijack/detonate an aircraft etc, scrambling radars is a good idea

Can we move past this shill bullshit and get back on point?
>>
>>17709272
I was just think about this and here's a thread

I would like to point out why missing commercial planes is the biggest threat that no one seems to care a lot about in the 21st century

We're talking about huge planes that are quite visible that people are making disappear

These are tracked by many traffic controls and also people on apps and such

To make one disappear is an incredible feat of technology

To make one disappear with a hundred or so people on it no one knows where it is for weeks is even more incredible

The threat is that if you can make a plane that is crushing at 30,000 feet disappear you can drop a bomb and no one will know where it came from or who did it

You can control the air to an incredible degree beyond the USA planes that resemble a black triangle ufo

You can almost travel across countries undetected and cause immense destruction and chaos
>>
this particiluar plane crashed becouse of etna volcano's ash fumes
notghosts aliens or terrorists
>>
The birth pangs are upon us. Stay safe, all, and recognize that purity of soul will carry you through the trials to come. Don't worry about changing the world--love the people you see every day, and ask them to do the same. We can prevent what is to come, and turn back what is here, but love is the only way. They kill for this concept, but those who died to defend it asked only that you listened to them. Ask why you turn away from love, and embrace fear. Criticize this post, but as you type, ask why you feel rage? Open your third eyes, see the truth, go with love.
>>
I know a woman who died on that plane today, she was a French woman named Monique Balle, you'll find I'm not lying. She was a fine woman, she will be greatly missed
>>
MH370, as we know, made various strange course corrections before vanishing. They're saying MS804 did the same kind of thing, turning 90 degrees this way and then 360 degrees that way. To those who know about aviation, would you say that there's similarities in those weird back and forth course alterations of both planes? MH370 seemed to make long, weird course alterations before vanishing. This one seems to have made short, weird course corrections before vanishing. But it strikes me as similar.
>>
>>17711833
Sad to hear that.
>>
>>17711859
As am I, if what is circulating in the media proves to be true and that it was a terrorist, it really drives it home. I see the news every day about the things going on in Syria and how many parts of Europe are under a threat, but to me an American, it just seemed so far away. It pains me to imagine that the last things Mrs. Balle may have ever seen is what I see on the news every day. My heart is heavy for her children and husband. I hope that they are able to at least bury her at home in France.
>>
>>17711885
Yeah. Human nature I guess. We're all the same; not shy until bitten, so to say. Worse would be for the family, I would imagine, if this turns into an MH370 kind of saga; the lack of closure.
>>
Ok back in line for the game...the pieces they fish out water in Greece is not flight ms 804
>>
>>17711977
Crap.

Source and shit.

What is the best theory then?
>>
Pity is my source is just the german news so far...radio etc
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-20-05-43-45.png (352 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-20-05-43-45.png
352 KB, 1080x1920
>>
>>17710957
Did you move those goalposts with the same technology they used to disappear the planes? It's impressive.
>>
File: 1463715856529.png (414 KB, 1288x946) Image search: [Google]
1463715856529.png
414 KB, 1288x946
Reminder that

> no wreckage has been found

> no terrorist group has claimed responsibility

>it disappeared in the few minutes it was between radar, something on board terrorists wouldn't be able to know, nor islamist maintenance crews wouldn't be able to pull off with a fuse

> there's no black box pings, immarsat readings, or iridium data...

> the mediteranean is literally full of ships and apparently nobody seen shit

> something with GPS and black box pings in an area surrounded by ships should have been found by now

Boys i'm spooked.
>>
>>17712364
Is there any other explanation for this besides UFOs? Seriously two planes vanished like this, just what is even going on?
>>
>>17711813
Watchu talkin' bout Willis
>>
>>17711833
My condolences
>>
>>17712392
Isn't there an entrance into the hollow earth through some Italian volcano? I bet that's where it went.
>>
File: 300x300-0x0+0+0_8499208.jpg (10 KB, 239x300) Image search: [Google]
300x300-0x0+0+0_8499208.jpg
10 KB, 239x300
Somebody needs to call this man
>>
>>17712414
Guido Thunderbirds?

Fageddaboutit
>>
>>17712414
they could be trapped in some other Universe, with the passengers of 370.
>>
Bumpady bump.
>>
>>17711851
>http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36328582

sounds like they were fighting about the course
>>
seems weird that islamic terrorists would want to blow up a plane full of muslims.
>>
File: 1446999369819.png (18 KB, 626x551) Image search: [Google]
1446999369819.png
18 KB, 626x551
Just use one of your thousands of satellites to find it
>>
>>17713385
not at all, other muslims are their preferred victims, because they have the same war like catholics and protestants once had
>>
File: aaaa.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>>17713397
also why not blow it up over the middle of paris for maximum damage?
this is creeping me out, its starting to look more like aliens.
>>
>>17709272
Always think back to this CNN clip. Did they do this on purpose or what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6u-aQnEqJQ
>>
File: Goosebumps-Title-Treatment.jpg (730 KB, 5000x2098) Image search: [Google]
Goosebumps-Title-Treatment.jpg
730 KB, 5000x2098
>>17713404
FUCK
>>
>>17713404
idgi
>>
File: 1463220044071.jpg (40 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1463220044071.jpg
40 KB, 1024x768
>>17713416
was supposed to look like CNN accidentally played some song over the broadcast but really it is the Illuminati rubbing it in our faces.
listen to the lyrics, it repeats what she just said and then 'theres no survivors'
>>
>>17713416
The music! The music!
>>
File: 1463645719657.jpg (23 KB, 463x316) Image search: [Google]
1463645719657.jpg
23 KB, 463x316
a little off topic but did anyone find out if this blipped back?
>>
>>17712392
Quick dive to below radar height followed by staying out of sight from land and ships until it reached it's destination.
Highly unlikely, but possible.
>>
>>17711851
It is more plausible that those weird course changes were the plane spinning out of control after some sort of catastrophic failure, transponder errors or jamming.
MH370s changes were like you said more gradual and during a longer time.
>>
>>17711584
>These are tracked by many traffic controls and also people on apps and such
That all get their information from the same sources, radar or transponder signals.

>To make one disappear is an incredible feat of technology
Not really, radar coverage is not as complete as people think over large parts of the globe, disable or jam the transponder signals and it is very possible for a plane to disappear.

>To make one disappear with a hundred or so people on it no one knows where it is for weeks is even more incredible
This is the only part that is really problematic, even in Africa or the middle east you can't just land a plane somewhere without anyone noticing.
I guess it could be possible if you used a private airfield or even better an old abandoned one that no one cares about anymore.
>>
File: landed.png (38 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
landed.png
38 KB, 1024x768
>>17712364

Also check this out...

https://archive.is/ASp46

Flightradar says it actually landed at 02:43
>>
>>17709272

Wow... I can't look at this. The flight paths are all fucking insane. Like Flat-Earther insane...
>>
>>17714869
Wait what?
>>
>>17711851
>To those who know about aviation, would you say that there's similarities in those weird back and forth course alterations of both planes?
No, MH370 looks like the plane depressurized, the flight crew got confused by hypoxia, and it flew on autopilot til it ran out of fuel. MS804 looks more like a sudden loss of flight control.
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.