[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the meaning of stoneHEEEEEEEENNNGGGGGEEE???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: stonehenge.jpg (516 KB, 1020x1360) Image search: [Google]
stonehenge.jpg
516 KB, 1020x1360
What's the meaning of stoneHEEEEEEEENNNGGGGGEEE???
>>
It's killing me that no one knows why it was built 5000 years ago.
>>
>>17709246
Every ancient civilization practiced celestial awareness. It all lines up with the stars. Always.
>>
Aliens
>>
>>17709287
Jesus confirmed for real
>>
>>17709246
Vampires originated there.
>>
For energy grid star mapping and fallen angel worship
>>
>>17709246

ancient muthafuggaz was bored.
>>
I like to believe it was just some retired druid fiddling around with levers in his back yard with all his free time, and then convinced a bunch of his drinking buddies to do a bigger project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju_6_7YJPWE
>>
>stonehenge
>isn't actually a henge

Who names these things?
>>
>>17709281
The Queen knows, but I don't know if she'll tell.
>>
>>17709721
>paleolithic era
>retirement
>>
>>17709742
hinge and henge is not the same thing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henge

its actually aptly named once you know what a henge is
>>
Chances are it had numerous uses. They found people buried there. They have found (possibly) votive offerings there. It sort of aligns with astronomical/astrological shit. It (if you believe in the idea) straddles a Ley Line.

People got sacrificed for various reasons there. Various people have used it ( various Celtic peoples and the Windmill People.)

So in my mind, if you think it was used for X reason...it probably was at some point. It was most likely built for msny of those reasons as well. Not just for one purpose.
>>
>>17709864
What? You didn't know they had pensions? While they were working they had many benefits as well, such as a great health insurance deal (whole extended family included), company car with all costs covered, platinum Amex cards, cellphones with unlimited data (which is a big deal considering the time and place), 2 months of payed vacation...
>>
>>17709867
"A henge is a roughly circular or oval-shaped flat area enclosed and delimited by a boundary earthwork - usually a ditch with an external bank. The most distinctive components of any henge monuments are its bank and ditch."

So stfu and stop arguing just for the sake of arguing. I've been there. Stonehenge isn't a henge. It's a common question for tour guides as to why it's called a henge.
>>
ancient airport basically. except it was portals. they had flying ships too, but portals are faster. since this is x, i will admit in a past life i was a wizard way back in the day. i made portals. i had a vision of it. it has to do with an arch that is specially tuned with crystals much akin to a phone number, each arrangement a different place. making the arch itself was hard as fuck.
>>
I visited stonehenge during an electrical storm and touched it.
How do I know if it give me ancient powers?
I also drank from the oracle spring at delphi.
am I into magic ability?
>>
>>17709911
Nope. Sorry.
>>
I'm partial to the sundial theory. A really shitty sundial.
>>
File: 10Stonehenge-front-superJumbo.jpg (797 KB, 2048x1126) Image search: [Google]
10Stonehenge-front-superJumbo.jpg
797 KB, 2048x1126
>>17709888
jesus fucking christ atleast know what the thing you complain about looks like before you start complaining about it

>aptly named
>>
File: Stargate.jpg (94 KB, 960x900) Image search: [Google]
Stargate.jpg
94 KB, 960x900
>>17709908
>an arch that is specially tuned with crystals much akin to a phone number, each arrangement a different place

did you happen to have this dream after you watched Jack O'Neill have a crazy adventure on a distant planet?
>>
File: IMG_8154.png (456 KB, 542x458) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8154.png
456 KB, 542x458
>>17709246
>>
>>17709246
different uses for different times
but mostly
A place to gather at and feel as you are part of everything and everything is part of you
Basically a huge ass gathering where people from all around the country (literally) would meet up once a year to eat and hear from those who knew the truth about human consciousness
>>
File: stonehenge_building.jpg (67 KB, 915x571) Image search: [Google]
stonehenge_building.jpg
67 KB, 915x571
could have been a cool fucking building

something wooden posts found something
>>
File: 1462217586258.jpg (1 MB, 4288x2848) Image search: [Google]
1462217586258.jpg
1 MB, 4288x2848
It's said to have a fantastic acoustic and resonance, it's placed in one of the Ley lines, and has been the place for some rituals all across history to this very day.

Gobleki Tepe is older and cooler tough, step up your game ancient druids.
>>
>>17709912
my post ended in 911
am i gw bush beans?
>>
File: creepy.jpg (30 KB, 468x351) Image search: [Google]
creepy.jpg
30 KB, 468x351
>>17710341
Druids didn't build it. The Windmill people built it. Druids just stumbled upon it at some point and were like "Well sheeeiiiit."
>>
>>17710376
Maybe. Are you?
>>
Do you sense something..?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3vNehMoTXA&feature=youtu.be
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.