[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[Help!] I'm fucking blind....(´-ω-`)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: babavanga.jpg (386 KB, 1181x1302) Image search: [Google]
babavanga.jpg
386 KB, 1181x1302
So, what do you guys think of Baba Vanga?
She's the 'Blind Prophet' that has predicted/foreseen events that happen in the future

Such as
>9/11
>Chernobyl
>Death of Stalin
>End of the Soviet Union
>The conflict with Syria
>China rising to power in 2018
>A manned mission to Venus for energy resources
>Ice caps melting
>Cloning of organs
>Communist uprising
>We make it to Mars, starting a colony, which becomes a nuclear superpower
>Time travel
>The last US president being Barack Obama
>Muslims invade Europe, which ceases to exist, 2016
>Underwater civilizations w/ the help of aliens, 2130
>US using a climate change weapon to defeat Muslim Europe

Then boom, we all apparently go to a new galaxy because the Earth ends.
>>
>>17708533
Nope it is all bs
>>
>>17708540
The shills are quick today
>>
>>17708533
She hasn't actually predicted anything that's happened
>>
>>17708533
Don't trust anyone from the Balkans

t. Balkans
>>
>>17708548
It's because I've been timeposting. The future always gets paranoid when I timepost.
>>
File: russian-dating-site-absurd.jpg (23 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
russian-dating-site-absurd.jpg
23 KB, 500x375
>>17708533

Most of those were added after they happened

People only comes up with false stuff

from an interveiw

>Transaltion: "what war? Vanga has never made such a prediction! Somebody fabricates (those predictions), than others repeats them and the people are getting stressed (by the predictions).They speculate with her name, because everybody believes what she has to tell" says her neighbor and friend. Boyka Kostadinova has been friend with Vanga for 50 years.
>>
File: 1453071954434.jpg (115 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
1453071954434.jpg
115 KB, 660x495
>Translation: She was looking into the past, and the future but prophecies about third world war i have not heard from her". Goreva tell that the prophecies about the 9/11, the Kursk and about the black president of USA are also fictitious. They have appeared after her death and nobody have told when she has told those prophecies.

>
Translation: She has lived by the bible. She has said that everything about the world is said in the Bible, but it should be read carefully and to be interpreted.

>Transaltion: Peter Bakov, with whom she has talked stuff about the world, also have not heard about third world war. "i have asked her, but she always told me: do not fear my son there is nothing to fear of. There would not be a III world war" - he tells. Life beyond matter, which we can not see, will not allow annihilation of the Earth. We are a product of an extraterrestrial intelligence (knowing that she has been a firm Christian i am quite sure she is talking of God and not aliens here). There is no mother who will kill her child" remembers Peter.

>
>>
She didn't predict any of those things, and you know she didn't
>>
>>17708533
Half of those are incredibly broad guesses and the other half is lies.
>>
Any prediction that doesn't help to change the future is useless.
A clairvoyant claiming to have prevented WWIII would impress me much more. That would at least be the right idea.
>>
>>17708533
its the basic "Shit out as much vage prophecies and possible" shtick.

some of the stuff will actually happen. Some will not.
>>
i predicted all those things and much more
>>
Do you sense something???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3vNehMoTXA&feature=youtu.be
>>
>Mission on Venus
pls tell me you dont believe this
>>
She can't really see where she's going wrong.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.