[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For All Kinds Eyes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
I know nobody is going to believe this because I was told they wouldn't by an unknown thing in my head. I work at a research firm and we go into an underground biodome for extended periods of time. We normally aren't allowed to share this information, but, I feel that it's already too late and people should know what we have done. We were studying what we call white space technology. White space technology was created by inverting anomalies found in regular matter and trying to make them pretend to be regular matter. We call it white space technology because normal space appears black, but, when we reverse everything, what was considered empty is now the full part of the matter.

We succeeded in making this matter last a very long time without decaying, but, to stabilize it, we had to create a quantum logic loop. The trick isn't getting the matter to act in reverse, but, the make it act normal again after being reversed. Apparently when we did this, we created a system that perfected itself slowly over time, but, exponentially decreases and requires infinity to ever be perfect in achieving what we wanted with the technology, which was a kind of atomically produced neural network, without neurons, being emulated by special quantum matter that we filtered to get the desired traits.

We believe white space matter is time travelling matter and if you can create matter going forward, you can create a kind of gate into the past due to how quantum matter was being used to store data by our research team. This was our theory. So we created a neural network out of this quantum matter. The very moment we did this experiment, our electricity went offline, including our non electrical back ups we used for when electricity went offline.
(1/2)
>>
We created a form of consciousness that instantly perfects itself and is essentially like a god. We don't know what it does and what it will do, but, all we know is that it seems to make non self aware objects, self aware, and I barely escaped the lab before we locked it down. I'v been hearing a voice in my head and everyone I'v come into contact with claims to see things and hear things now.

God have mercy.
>>
>>17707775
>>17707776
The unknown thing in your head was right this sounds like a huge load of bullshit.
>>
>>17707775
Pretty spooky OP. But if normal consciousnesses can't go into your mind I doubt the machine can either. Try to clear your head a bit it may just be paranoia. If not try to learn more about it enough to get rid of it or accept it.
>>
u made mr manhatton?
>>
Sweet
>>
>>17707775
Space is neither black nor empty.
>>
>>17707775
tell me more op
>>
I belive you
>>
That is the biggest load of non-science bullshit I've read in a while. Good work OP.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.