[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meeting living entitys while astral projecting: Part 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 48
File: 1457060352840.jpg (597 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457060352840.jpg
597 KB, 1920x1200
Previous Thread: >>17679751

Keeping thread alive for interesting stories/advice

"Hey X
so when astral projecting have any of you spoken to a living entity from that place?

What did you ask or talk to it about?"
>>
File: ....jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
22 KB, 400x400
Come meet me on the astral plane in the next 45 minutes if you want an ass kicking
>>
still looking for details on the ayylmaos, being all vague and haunted by your encounters isn't cool bro, share what you know so we don't make the same mistakes
>>
still looking for this
>>17684750
>>
>>17706001
ayylamaos come in various forms, some are dicks some arent but the ones who are dicks are dicks with highly advanced technology and fucking up your day would be easy for them. people can hide from a demon by taking precautions and not going into the astral realm. an ayy can apear on your doorstep like "i heard you was talkin shit" and probe your anus hence why d-bro and the crew is scared.
>>
>>17706001
I'm neither of the two that tried it, but my guess would be that some higher intelligent aliens (assuming there's multiple from dumb to tippity top) are fully aware of spiritual capabilities, at least from what I've gathered. Not only are they possibly millions/billions of years ahead of us with technological advances physically, but imagine applying that to spirituality as well. Like when humans get to the point of global unification as one species (Human) and work on space travel and colonization, then eventually near infinite energy sources, and ultimately all needs taken care of without the need of working or currency, you'd be free to indulge in any prospects you'd like (Kind of like Star Trek's take on it). With no need to worry about poverty, war, and other suffering they could focus on love, peace, harmony, spirituality and really discover things only some of us are currently. Now advance that even further for thousands of years, if not millions.

That's pretty much what level these aliens are on currently. Beings with extreme amounts of experience under their belt and can do things we can't even fathom (Earlier noted how D-bro could outrun demons, I assume making us inherently more advanced than demons, but aliens are even further than us). I guess they would be interested in seeing us in an Astral realm with curiosity like, "Wow, that's a human here. Don't see too many of those." And see us like a bug to mess with or a toy. Or even like trolls on this website who just enjoy hurting others, now give them ayylmao God powers. But I assume there are good ones too. Anyways, that's what I think.
>>
>>17705854
I try to go to mars every time I project, however space has an extemely creepy feel so I always turn back. It seems like there might be malevolent being
>>
>>17706059
so what you're saying is that it would be the equivalent of telling someone my address online, and them showing up IRL? as in, the aliens might teleport all the way to earth if I piss them off? damn, crazy to consider. are there chill ones that would be down to hang out in person?
>>
File: 1423707702102.jpg (431 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1423707702102.jpg
431 KB, 1920x1080
>>17706081
shid son idk i never met one ive only ever seen their ships flying its just easy to imagine the reason/x/bros are scared of them, just imagine they are humans with different cultures but with tech so advanced they can do whatever they want to you without any accountability. would you really wana fuck with em? im pretty sure ayys in the vicinity have to follow atleast some kind of free will directive to a degree hence why no mass landing and take us to your obama, tho im sure there are bro tier ayys out there
>>
>>17706110
I'll keep my eyes peeled, thanks for the insight
>>
File: 1403292792730.jpg (599 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1403292792730.jpg
599 KB, 1024x768
>>17706115
the prettiest one i saw was a golden ring flying and leaving a golden light trail, then i seen one on 4th of july flying back and forth across the sky trying to match the colors of the fireworks and failing, one that flew across the sunset then cloaked and one in the middle of the night that was bright like a big orange sun that hovered over my neighbours house then flew off into the sky
>>
>>17706128
that gives me an idea, maybe I could connect with them on a level that isn't so intellectual, like art, making things to enrich life is a universal concept. Sure sounds like it if their machines are pretty and not bare-bones like human spacecraft. Finding the art bro ayys might be the way to go
>>
>>17706138
ive seen a picture of the ring one on the internet a year or 2 after i saw it but i cant remember where, if youre interested you can look it up
>>
ships also seem to appear on the ISS cameras every now and then, i remember seeing one that looked like a golden banana that appeared to be docked with the ISS
>>
>>17706210
yeah, they usually censor the live feed when anything interesting happens though. I think it's on a delay now, so that they can edit before things get released
>>
>>17706210
Aliens have never been to Earth. I can assure you though an intelligent race with telescopes and ships could possibly consider Earth a habitable world even though they wouldn't know there is life here.
>>
>>17706229
you trust academia and the gov. too much bro, aliens are among us
>>
>>17705854
Astral entities fuck with us so hard...
>>
Second guy from previous thread about da aYyy lmaos
They are really terrifying as some people said they can come in and out of the astral at will and its niggh impossible to out run them. There's more to it but, thinking about it gives me shivers.
>>
>>17706229
you cant tell me that when ive seen them zooming around our skies like they own it and almost every ancient civilization on our planet speaks of gods that came from the stars and gave them things, the indians have something called the Vimanikashastra which is basically an ancient flight manual that tells you how to build and fly a flying machine down to what to wear and eat while doing so, that can even drop troops onto other planets. the door is over there disinfo agent
>>
I saw a bird giving himself a beak job once. is that the work of ayy?
>>
>>17706281
Your mother must be very proud of you.
>>
>>17706288
thank you
>>
>>17706281
I've seen a heron rub against grass that's how they masterbate, beak job? doubt that.
>>
>>17706281
>is that the work of ayy?
[spoiler]There are no ayys[/spoiler]
>>
File: List.png (219 KB, 1103x674) Image search: [Google]
List.png
219 KB, 1103x674
>>17706229
>Aliens have never been to Earth
Not only that but there are none "out there" and we'll never "conquer space".

As for UFOs, they are not what most people think they are.
>>
>>17705885
Nobody took up my offer, pussies
>>
>>17706427
Bitch where you at? I been waiting fo hours to smack that sass out of you
>>
>>17706427
How do I take you up on that? Is there an AP guide somewhere?
>>
So I just got on and read the entirety of this thread and all I have to say is everyone's way the fuck off topic.
>>
>>17707034
post more stories about your experiences, love your djinn friend and the dragons(that was you right?). Tell us about the really out there stuff
>>
>>17707034
Hey D-Bro, is there a guide to AP somewhere?
Also, do you know if there's a place where entities that are astrally projecting go to just.. talk? An interdimensional forum, if you will?
>>
anyone here know what the hollywood astral projection clinic is?
>>
>>17707053
Yeah about a fifth into the old thread there's a guide.

>>17707044
The really out there stuff? Well, let me start this off by saying most of the things that humans have thought the conceived entirely out of imagination or superstitious beliefs have roots in truth. As in, a lot of these fake creatures truly exist in some way, though we don't always have the full story on what they're like.

I mention hanging out with a suckybus (I call her this and she gets a kick out of it) but we don't sex. But she DOES need to have sex in order to feed. We have built a friendship and due to this, she has refused to have sex with me (though I refused as well, I am not stupid). I ask her about things here and there but even though she's as old as she is, she has taken little interest in anything except her own personal affairs.

So I ask her things like "how did humans come to be" and "what's a good way to bypass this pesky rule of physics between our human realm and the others" and all I get form her is "Ya ken I kno da? Ha, ask me how yer djinn friend enjoyed ma tongue up his arse and I can get ya an answar."

I hope I did that well, she's got a Scottish sounding accent, but my idea of Scottish is based on media, I've never met a real Scott.
>>
>>17707091
Does creative writing count as an awareness exercise?
>>
>>17707104
It's a good meditation but awareness of energy doesn't come easily when you're focusing on a subject that has you focusing on something physical. You usually want to practice with something that's got you focusing inwards.

Maybe if your creative writing was being used for introspection, it would work well though. Certainly wouldn't hurt to try.
>>
>>17707091
how long did it take you to start understanding other entities in plain english?
>>
>>17707135
Well, some of them know english because they've had dealings with humans in the past. Others, dragons for example, don't communicate with words as they don't have the equipment necessary to make words. I know of a humanoid race that looks like some weird harpy type, they screech and chirp and sing to each other, but they don't make a single word. Dragons don't either.

It varied from species to species. I know a few languages myself so some of them managed to commune in another language if it suited them. I met an elf-like creature from central america and it spoke spanish, that was fascinating to hear.

Most of the time, it's a strange sort of auto-translate that goes on. I don't know how THEY do it, but from what I was taught to do, well, explaining it sounds like bullshit to me too. It makes NO sense how it works, but fuck, it gets the job done so far.

They can say things to me, but what is more typical is that they use a type of picture or memory communication where I will see what they mean. Now in other instances, their emotional energy is what guides me to a conclusion, like say D-bro is pissed off because of blank. I'd feel his anger and know he's ticked at something and ask for clarification via pictures, english, or some other form of communication.

Not all entities use the same format.
>>
File: 1431915522314.jpg (336 KB, 1138x1156) Image search: [Google]
1431915522314.jpg
336 KB, 1138x1156
>>17707179
Not him, but I'm more interested in the realms/concepts of Heaven and Hell that you touched upon in the previous thread. You said that Angels are total dicks and that not all Demons are that bad which reminds me of how SMT views them. Is there anything else you can tell us about these realms? Their environments, Humans occupying those realms, and possibly about Lucifer and God? If I sound like some religious nigger then I apologize for that. I'm just really interested in what they actually look like. All I have is this supposed image of some mapped part of Hell.
>>
File: Dag9.jpg (1 MB, 1536x1484) Image search: [Google]
Dag9.jpg
1 MB, 1536x1484
>>17707179
Guy in the old thread said he talked to dragons.

One of you is lying. Or both
>>
I have questions concerning entities that have visited me...can anyone help?
>>
>>17707547
so when you close your eyes and see a star, you're seeing this from far away?
>>
File: U_Wot_M8_Original.jpg (31 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
U_Wot_M8_Original.jpg
31 KB, 638x638
>>17707643
Hmm?
>>
Astral projection is dangerous. Some of those entities that are out there are not benevolent.

There are creatures in the darkness you don't want to disturb. You wouldn't scream into a vast dark jungle and wait to see what greets you, why is the spiritual jungle any different?
>>
When I project, I don't really go anywhere in the real world. It feels like I'm playing a video game. My soul and everything stays behind, but I send something out and I control it with a 3rd person view. I always go to this neon vegas looking city island. In an empty abyss. A majority of the time it's one of my characters from a comic I'm working on. "Fei" or "fishface". I can't directly control him. More like. Give suggestions, divert his attention. I'll just look at something or someone. And a small spark would flutter around it. It seems entities I'm not spectating can't see it. I often speak with the people and things in this strange island city. They seem to be so varied and interesting, yet looking back I don't remember what any of them said. But I remember when I wanted Fei to investigate a tv in a store window. Every time I did it would trigger something. Meeting new people. Hearing news. Anything. But this time the tv had a weird red static. Fei walked up to the window. And all the TVs turned on the show bits of random red designs.
Curves weird lines and bright white circles. And Fei started looking around for anymore happenings. But the tv started making noises. A voice that sounded like it was on a NES. I don't remember what it said and I don't remember what happened after. But since then. That window I was broken. And all the TVs smashed. The new trigger for events became a bus stop. Where I sit on the bench and papers with info will blow in the wind to my feet, or people will get off the bus and sit. Or will swing by waiting for a bus. But i still wonder what the hell that red stuff was about.
>>
I've astral projected a few times by involuntarily (most of the time). I haven't done it for a while though but here are some entries I've met along the way. Not as exciting as some people here, but you might be interested. Also bear in, as far as I consciously know I have never been in any astral realms, I've only astral projected into this realm, but as we know entities come and go here.

>the first time I ever astral projected I met an entity, who was in the form of an old haggard witch. Not particularly powerful, but she was deceiving with the intent to hurt or betray.

>I've met entities made up entirely of light. You can always distinguish the malicious ones from the benevolent ones. Always trust your gut feeling.

>there's was this one really weird one where I've met this really evil group of entities in the form of young children foaming at the mouth. I think they just took that form to freak me out.
>>
>>17707580
If I were to say "dragons psyducked me these words" you'd never have believed it, would you? There's an initial courtesy lubing I'm giving you guys before I ram in all the rest of the information in its gritty detail. They talk, but it's mind to mind, dragons don't have vocal cords like humans do, they can roar but they don't have the teeth and tongue control to form words.

>>17707547
I don't have an exact map of either, I'm afraid. If you check out the old thread, I explained how the realms layer upon one another so it is not easy to map out. I know there are many parts to Hell, it's old and bigger than I think any of the continents on Earth. Because the realms layer, you have different environments simultaneously linked to one another, like walking in disneyland; you look to the left and there's wild west town and you look the right and there's toon town.

What I have seen of the parts of Hell have been shifting red skies in most places. The one place I was informed of was D-bro's home which was an arid desert-like place. Most of the time that I've been in hell I've been inside buildings though, I can't say I am ever allowed outside on my own in Hell what with humans not being a common sight there so we're targets.

Heaven I couldn't even make out. It was so fucking different than anything my mind could even think of that I could make out NO sights there at all of the environment. It was always blindingly white and the only time I saw anything was when the ayylmaos got a hold of me there and did some weird thing where I got to SEE everything clearly. Even then, I was still inside a building. I can't say more, the walls have ears.

>>17707685
This. This exactly.
>>
>>17707714
I don't know that you're actually APing man. When you AP, you have full control of yourself.

>>17707720
>I've met entities made up entirely of light. You can always distinguish the malicious ones from the benevolent ones. Always trust your gut feeling.

^ Take note everyone. This is complete truth.
>>
>>17707807
Neat. Thanks for the info that you could give though. Looks as if it's hard to find other Humans in Hell because of how fuck huge and possibly ever expanding it is, and Heaven also sounds neat and looks like the lmaos like to fuck around there. Once again thanks for telling us what you know though.
>>
>>17707714
...are you making a joke about playing the sims?
>>
File: yggdrasil.jpg (433 KB, 1753x1240) Image search: [Google]
yggdrasil.jpg
433 KB, 1753x1240
>>17707179
Welcome back, glad the thread is on track again =)

>use a type of picture or memory communication where I will see what they mean
that sounds very much how telepathy works: you form a thought or image and try to send it
The other can than than "see" what you meant

In Australian Aborigine culture they became really good at this, so much that they didn't talk that much any more.
I guess when you learn it as a small child, normal conversation becomes more or less redundant for most things.
Should be the same with all kinds of entities that are used to these form of communication.

I myself have still a lot to learn in this regard

Your tales inspired me to practise more in that direction again, thank you for that D-bro

Another question:
Can you relate to the way the norse mythology divided the different realms in 9 worlds?
Do you know realms that could correspond to any of these worlds?
>pic related
>>
>>17707807
oh shit, sorry for pressing you for ayylmao knowledge earlier, I didn't think that you were risking yourself by just mentioning things in the discussion here. Are there cities and empires in the astral? Can you astral project while astral projecting, to reach higher and higher planes of existence, in an inception-esque manner? What are those like, if you know?
>>
>>17707837
Actually I have only interacted with 2 norse deities, and they were related, but I never was devoted to them so I spent no time in their lands. I have no info on this, because I'd have to go through a god or a follower, and I know neither.

The god in question I spoke with was Loki, and it wasn't an Avengers-tier personality he had. He literally enjoyed watching me suffer and spent a good bit of time making me dance for him by shooting some weird energy at my feet. Before that we were cool, I'd ask him for help during my transitional periods, just wisdom and patience, not really anything crazy, didn't even ask him in person, it was just petitions. He is a god of chaos and magick and trickery, so it isn't surprising how things turned out.

I spent more time hanging out with the Hindu gods Ganesha and Sesha-naga. Kinda fell out of it with Sesha-naga because of a disagreement over what is and isn't considered help.

I do NOT mess with gods at all if I can help it. Some will seek you out if they feel the inclination to do so. Ganesha sought me out, Loki sought me out, but other than that, I avoid them. Too many stories from myth telling me it's smart not to get involved with such beings.

It is telepathy, you're right. I'm still wary of the words I choose for folks. Some things when presented at face value are simply too much to believe.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1936x1936
>>17707834
I guess its like sims. Except I can't change characters. And I don't know how else you think those two things are related. The TV plaza is still broken. And every time I swing by to check if its fixed. It's the exact same. And it's so empty there, I can't even will an event into place. (Pic is Fei) I can try to draw the TVs designs tommorow if you want
>>
>>17707846
There are cities and empires yes. Elves ARE matriarchal. Demons have monarchies. Dragons have monarchies. There is a fuckton of slavery going on too.

I have no idea what this inception theory spawned from. I honestly never saw the films but the premise of Xzibiting to go higher is a bit over the top. You go where you want, you don't need to make it more complicated than that for yourself.
>>
File: asgard.jpg (474 KB, 1225x1761) Image search: [Google]
asgard.jpg
474 KB, 1225x1761
>>17707867
You met Loki?!?!
Crazy shit!
That's one of the last norse gods I'd like to cross paths with. You are probably lucky to be little more than a bit entertainment and things did not turn out worse.

But besides the norse gods, I was actually more interested whether this concept of the 9 worlds could be a viable way to "chart" parts of the astral planes and put a few things into a place, relatively speaking,
The norse culture had after all a culture based on interacting with these worlds and beings and left us a map.
Your experience of hell could be muspelheim for example, given that there were red skies and hel is a darker place and filled with the dead in this mythology.

I know that in Amazon cultures like the Shipibo, they count 12 different realms that can be visited by a Shaman.

I have no Idea how the different realms are viewed by the Hindus...
>>
>>17707887
inception question guy here, that kinda stemmed from a few diagrams I've seen of higher and higher realms than the astral, like the "Causal", "Etheric", and "Tao" realms, among a few others, and I was wondering if that was the way to reach them. So in order to reach a plane higher than the astral, I'd just will myself, as one normally does to teleport around from astral place to astral place?
>>
>>17707920
I can't say that this is or isn't how it works. Were it possible for a human like myself to view from the outside, as we can view other planets from far away here on Earth, I'd let you know. But none of the beings I have met (barring the gods) can actually LEAVE their land for the skies to the extent that humans can.

Earth is our land, but this entire galaxy and all those surrounding us are our realm. We can travel to the other planets given enough time. No other creature that I have met can get past a certain point in their sky/ground. It's like their sun is just a picture in the sky and not even a real star like ours. It's the most fascinating thing to me of all the information I've been given!

Yeah, I count my lucky stars I didn't hold any further interest to him at all.
>>
Can you even maintain effective wards while astral projecting?

I wouldn't try to make entity contact without some form of spiritual protection.
>>
>>17707922
Yeah pretty much. It takes some practice, just like you need to adjust to higher elevations or to deep see depths, before you can successfully jump from here to there. Some people are barred from certain areas too, like how the dragons wouldn't let me in until I proved I was not there to harm or cause trouble.

I don't study human maps of such things, curiously enough. I see no point in it since I don't use any maps to begin with. Honestly, were I to be stranded somewhere, I wouldn't know where the fuck the closest known area would be for me relative to my current position.
>>
>>17707932
So when you travel between realms, you always visualise where you want to go and then materialize at the place without using some kind of passage way?

It's really hard to figure that stuff out... Especially since we are culturally so much disconnected from all of this.

I'd be interested in the Elves? Can you tell us a bit about them?
>>
>>17707887
Can you briefly describe the most terrifying entities that you've came across before?

Also, have you ever been able to acquire information on what happens to our souls after death?

P.S. Thank you based anon for providing /x/ with such a quality conversation that isn't obviously RP
>>
>>17707950
in my experience, despite how cool a map would be, the astral realm is far too fluid for a functional map to be worth anything. It operates in 4 dimensions, the flow of energy allows people to be anywhere, at any time. It's like a great big bowl of soup, always flowing and changing. How could you chart a river on earth, if it flowed into the pacific ocean, great lakes, and every other body of water simultaneously? you couldn't! maps help people find their place relative to other places, but in the astral that concept essentially dissolves to meaninglessness.

I still think an astral map would be cool as fuck, but it would be outdated the moment you started drawing one up.
>>
>>17707969
Seriously don't learn about the elves. There is some fucked up shit that they are involved with. If you every try astral projection and you encounter an Elf don't make any contact with it.
>>
>>17707938
Yes, one can. I can't, because I don't fucking focus on taking care of myself like I should. But I know it can be done, many of the more dedicated APers from more magickal backgrounds do so safely.

>>17707969
That's pretty much me doing the KISS technique: keep it simple, stupid. If teleporting (or "phasing") around works for me, I'm not gonna question it.

Elves, yeah I know a bit about them. There are many different types, from tall and androgynous, to small dwarven types, some of them even have wings, and others are dark like the dark elves of our fantasy media. I haven't gotten to meet any dark elves at all, which fucking blows.

I met a dead ranger, a tall androgynous elf scout, who took a liking to the dragonling that had been following me at the time and decided he'd like to hang out for a while. I asked him about archery and how he manages to get so good at it. He tells me he's trained since the moment he picked up his bow to block out any sort of distraction when he is looking to shoot something. His focus is so intense that it's pretty counter to his personality which is surprisingly different from all the other elves I have met. They were all serious and stuffy, this guy is so laid back and chill, chill enough that he walks everywhere naked because "I am dead, after all. If not now then when should I enjoy this pleasure?"

Another elf I know got married a little into us getting to know one another. I wasn't invited, sadly, but it was interesting to see how he was excited to have a bride. He helped me out once with making me a potion (read: herbal mixture) for a condition my astral body was suffering from.

>>17707971
I met a demon once that could shift his appearance to look like anyone. He gored and set aflame a companion of mine when that companion discovered this guy had been masquerading as one of our own for a while. The guy followed me all the way back home and attempted to possess me. He succeeded.
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 620x874) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 620x874
>>17708016
> and others are dark like the dark elves of our fantasy media

Do they ride Cold Ones there as well?
>>
>>17707983
You are much better at explaining this concept than I am. Thanks.

>>17708016
While possessed, I didn't do the same things as our media possessions show one doing. It was more subtle. I needed to maim, to hurt, to kill, and strangely, to fuck violently.

It took me around 6 months to work this shit out of my system, as I am not religious and was able to control myself enough in public to not harm humans so I needed no exorcism.
Strangely enough, I wanted to harm entities more than anything else. Especially babies. This possession made me want to snap little baby necks and pregnant women. It was easily one of the most traumatic fights of my life.
>>
>>17708016
could you tell us about being possessed by a demon.

Also how much training did it take you before you AP'ed for the first time?
>>
>>17708051
You really believe that nigga got raped by a ghost? Where's the baby? Did he get an aBOOOOrtion??
>>
>>17708051
There are many forms of possession, the one I experienced I could akin to an infestation. Something foreign came in, settled down, and tried to become a part of me, or replace me with this new amalgam of traits.

My thoughts were more and more different each day. It was as though I was thinking someone else's thoughts, but would catch myself and try to reel myself in, remind myself who I was and what I was not.

I became so incredibly adept at fighting that even the most powerful demons I ran across shied away from me. I became ridiculously brash and went around challenging random creatures to fights and killed or seriously fucked up any that accepted.

I was also incredibly violent to anyone I cared about in the astral. I forced myself to stop APing after the first month when I almost attempted to killed one of the baby dragons.

I became so aggressive physically that I hit the gym, maxed out the leg press weights, and sat there for an hour straight pushing like it was my cardio. I got kicked out because my whole body was flushed, I busted a blood vessel in each eye, and I was sweating and heaving like a man that just met death. My blood pressure was through the roof and my gums almost started bleeding. I don't truly know how I survived, it seemed I hit heart attack levels of heart beats per minute and yet I didn't have one. I also hadn't had enough yet. I went home, picked up some free weights, and started tossing that shit around like pillows. I did a total of 3 hours working out that night before I finally managed to force myself to stop, despite not feeling even slightly tired.

My nights were full of nightmares and I started having hallucinations. I saw faces and antagonists each time I closed my eyes. I kept feeling as though something was coming for me, and became more aggressive in response.

It took me 4 years of practice before I APd for my first time of my own accord.
>>
>>17708016
If you astral project into say your backyard how do you go from there to a super cool realm
>>
>>17708087
Wow, what a living nightmare that must of been. I've heard some stories of possesions before, they usually come up as like a background process I usually hear but your anecdote really brings out the fear of it.

Though I can't help but think there're some serious benfits to letting trusted entites taking up house in your mind.

Four years is pretty intimidating. What if you're good at lucid dreaming does that help. Also does the amount of time it take to be able to AP vary for people. Or is always a very long time.
>>
>>17708087
I imagine the dragons weren't too pleased.
Do you still visit them?
Also, do entities in the astral care for jokes in general? Mainly puns. Or is trying to make conversation there generally a bad idea?
Also, could you give us a list of things you've seen in order of Friendly, Safe, Neural, Slightly Dangerous, STAY THE FUCK AWAY? I think that might be a good resource.
>>
>>17706408
>>17706408
This guys over here trying saying another intelligent race doesn't exist I'm this massive universe we live in. I'm pretty sure every scientist/astrologer would disagree with you.
>>
>>17708094
In the old thread, there is a mini-guide that I wrote up over the course of several posts that outlines what to do.

>>17708124
Don't share your body. It not only leaves a bit of them in you but a bit of you in them. No other being but a human can handle human bits (emotions, morals, thoughts, dreams, etc) so you permanently affect their mind. Same for you. You may even get glimpses of their own desires and such and may not like what you see.

I can't say that being good at lucid dreaming affects it, but I would think that yes it does. The time it takes to learn to AP varies greatly. Technique, dedication, openness of the mind, the ability to adapt, sheer luck, a natural aptitude for it, etc etc, there are tons of things that go into play. There is no set time.
Ok, that's it for me for the night. I'm sick, have no more health insurance, and am having to deal with this bs the good ol' fashioned way. I'm exhausted, missed my run, and won't eat. You guys may not hear from me for a while.
>>
>>17708087
Wow that sounds intense.
How did you overcome this?

I'm not good at perceiving entities in other humans but I heard quite often that almost all humans have at least some astral parasites leaching energy from them and often also more powerful things attached to them that are often the cause for a lot of illness and bad thoughts, depressions, addictions...
It's actually one of the important jobs of a traditional curandero (healer) in South america: Identifying these entities and removing them from their clients. They work with a lot of powerful spirit allies and sing beautiful enchanting songs while they work.

I'm really glad that I have had some contact and experience with these traditions to have something to fall back to if something like that happens.

Do you have something like a spirit animal or guide/ guardian that you call out to when you get in trouble?
>>
>>17707034
all we had to do was follow the damn AP train huh
>>
>>17708143
>dee univuhse is weally weally big!
>>
>>17708236
piss off, shill. Drake's equation is a game of odds, and it's infallable
>>
File: Earth.jpg (4 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Earth.jpg
4 KB, 400x400
>>17708255
Are you scared?
>>
File: 1447645380490.png (566 KB, 905x619) Image search: [Google]
1447645380490.png
566 KB, 905x619
>>17708143
>astrologer
>>
File: 2015-08-25_00.15.03.jpg (10 KB, 207x236) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-25_00.15.03.jpg
10 KB, 207x236
Can I become a monster in the Astral realm? Can I change my appearance to invoke fear in other beings around me and protect myself that way?
>>
is it possible for benevolent entities to take on the appearance of a love one?
I'm pretty sure i saw one appearing as my girlfriend and they were emanating warmth and playfulness
>>
>>17708275
>>17708367
Obvious troll/shill
>>
>>17684660
What's the secret? Also June 26th is my birthday so you owe this to meeeee
>>
File: 420.jpg (46 KB, 468x423) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
46 KB, 468x423
>>17708072
>>
>>17709810
So you are scared, I see.
>>
>>17706408
you severely underestimate the amount of possible planets that could hold life, tripfag
>>
>>17709933
>could
>>
>>17709940
yeah it's called the law of probability you uneducated fuckstain.
even when you make a low estimate of the number of planets that could reside in the Goldilocks zone it's more than likely there is sentient aliens out there.
>>
File: temple.jpg (219 KB, 501x480) Image search: [Google]
temple.jpg
219 KB, 501x480
>>17709904
Not in the least.
>>
File: 933_earth_tiny.jpg (17 KB, 945x496) Image search: [Google]
933_earth_tiny.jpg
17 KB, 945x496
>>17709946
Intelligent humanoids like us? Nah, we're alone in this Universe bro.
>>
>>17709955
out of all solar systems they estimate exist, if just 1% of those has planets, and if only 1% of those systems with planets has a planet inside the goldliocks zone, that means billions of planets with possible life. and if just 0.1% of those spawn intelligent sentient life forms, that's quite a few civilizations.

l2probability tripfag.
>>
File: 1460478628456.jpg (138 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1460478628456.jpg
138 KB, 540x720
>>17709969
>sentient
>intelligent bipedal civilized humanoids
>>
>>17709974
i said intelligent, and if you think being bipedal is a requirement you're fucking retarded
>>
>>17709974
i bet you think lifeforms has to be carbon based like us aswell?
>>
>>17709999
>9999
He probably does, probably believes beings require a physical vessel as well.
>>
File: CJK9tWA.jpg (28 KB, 625x353) Image search: [Google]
CJK9tWA.jpg
28 KB, 625x353
>>17709955
>>17709974
>>
>>17710024
There are no "intelligent humanoids" out there bro.
>>
File: iceforyourbutthurt.webm (942 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
iceforyourbutthurt.webm
942 KB, 320x320
>>17710031
whatever you say, tripfag.
>>
I feel like if this keeps going D-bro will run out of story, there is so much one human can experience. Anyone else has AP stories?
>>
>>17710246
stories*
>>
File: 1411382522045-1.jpg (651 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1411382522045-1.jpg
651 KB, 1920x1080
>>17709955
i read that people who are the most unreasonably against the idea of ayys are often the ones who have had the most contact or knowledge with them and have just had their minds messed with to make them forget and be against the idea. maybe youre actually an ayy. something to think about
>>
>>17710268
I've seen a UFO and trust me, it wasn't an "object".
>>
File: Screenshot_30.png (124 KB, 146x398) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_30.png
124 KB, 146x398
>>17709974
Hey bob saget is my waifu! You can't have her!
>>
>>17706071
damn you live inside your own little universe bro, open your eyes and see humanity is fucked no matter what
>>
>>17710316
very well. what, you want a brownie?
>>
>>17710316
"Trust me"
-ÆLIAN, red-pilled tripfag, year 1990+26

top kek
>>
>>17710316
Tell us more.
>>
>>17710421
UFOs are demonic spirits, hence all the horror stories about abductions and memory loss.
>>
File: Screenshot_44.png (278 KB, 395x287) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_44.png
278 KB, 395x287
>>17710423
Bob saget is a gentle spirit, hence all the stories about "joey" and "cutting it out."
>>
>>17708567
Waiting for D-Bro to answer
>>
There's this blonde girl that I have stuck in my mind that lives/resides within the Astral realm that seems to calm me down and help me through difficult times. I've never met her in the astral realm, but is there something to this? Or is this merely my subconscious mind creating an illusion for some odd reason?
>>
Yes. I found this big group of people hanging out around my neighborhood area and I shouted that I was looking for a spirit guide. One woman introduced herself to me and said she could help. I told her my name because I wanted her to remember me because I can't stay in too long (someone else commented when I said that: "Yeah, he'll probably wake up soon"). It was some redheaded girl with a Russian sounding name that I can't remember.

Haven't AP'd since though.
>>
Question to D-Brah ( I know you are sleeping, answer when you can ).
I remember you saying that physical strenght doesn't matter in Astral realm, giving example that when punching, you punch slowly/normally but you imagine result of punch(So pretty much your creativity/imagination is limit). Is it possible to destroy entire "realms" or entities? I mean if i imagine planet busting punch, or i make sword that could rip holes between realms ( example, i slash sword, and i imagine place where i want to go and my current place, connecting them together). Also are human most powerful entities there? If all above is true, that humans are indeed strongest ( I know it takes alot of knowledge to do such things, but with enough practice, and i mean alot of practice and imagination, i can see a human being overly strong in such realm.)
I know this is far-fetched question, but thanks for reading :)
>>
D-bro I question for you.
Do you AP to places here on earth?, where did you go?, what did you see? and just tell about this experience please.
>>
>>17711193
one more question
did you ever met another human while AP, did you talked to him/she? where is her/she from(in earth, what country)?
>>
>>17711219
i have a question can you talk to bob saget?
>>
File: 1432606699068.png (157 KB, 830x949) Image search: [Google]
1432606699068.png
157 KB, 830x949
>>17706026
Here you go m8
>>
There was this blue pulseing thing that saved me from the "edge" more commonly known as the void while i was projecting and dicking around its very smart and has taught me things
>>
>>17707685
Worst comes to worst you get knocked back to your body feeling out of energy.
Sooooo dangerous
>>
>>17705854
yes, three 1 feet tall light orbs visited me, i got scared when when one of the light orbs floated towards me
>>
>>17705854
How does one astrally project?
>>
File: goat-and-sheep-buddies.jpg (92 KB, 450x346) Image search: [Google]
goat-and-sheep-buddies.jpg
92 KB, 450x346
>>17711286
thanks a lot senpai!
>>
Bump for answers
>>
I just had a dream/ semi-obd experience. Usually don't remember these but was interrupted suddenly so lot of vivid details. I open my eyes and see what looks like a wing of large castle or fortress and there were 5 others that went ahead infront of me. Judging by the lighting it feels like dusk. They appeared lightly armed. I don't remember seeing a gun but they way one of them carrying it and the way they move easily match that of soldiers. Unconventional dress code and seemingly not bothered by my prescence. I shout to get their attention. Some stopped but continued ignoring me. I realize even though they all dressed differently I must be wearing something even more out of place. Well it didn't take long before I decided to take the cloth of a local they ran into. Didn't see what happened to him but I just wanted his cloth. Very Victorian era feel to it. He was dressed like how you expect a peasant would hundreds of years ago. Any way I kept follow those 5 guys' trail. One that sort of feels like female stopped behind a few times to observe me. I couldn't see her face but I could tell she was puzzled by my actions. I caught up to them and decided that these guys are armed and so should I. At this point I knew this place definitely doesn't feel like where I am from. I decided I should check out the physics of this place first. One of the thing I did was punching a tree as hard as I could. AND it started to tilt. The trunk of this tree is thicker than a telephone pole. Well that ain't right. I am 180cm 150pounds. Excited, I yelled at the guys. " Yo! Check this out" and punched the tree again. Only 2 from back of the group heard me. They were half-way crossing a gate, turned around just to see a tree about to fall on them. Lucky it didn't land directly on them but only a couple feet off. Commotions were heard from behind the gate. Well. I guess this isn't urban exploration no more and this group is invading and I just accidentally blew their cover.
>>
File: 1453617220599.jpg (483 KB, 1171x1429) Image search: [Google]
1453617220599.jpg
483 KB, 1171x1429
Can I really fight things in the Astral realm? What is the best kind of weapon?
>>
Do you sense and hear other entities when you awake , or only when in AP?
>>
>>17713987
I'd like to know this too. Considering that imagination seems to be the limit there I'd think humans would be extremely powerful, we could simply imagine ripping our enemies apart at the atomic level (or the Astral matter equivalent). For that matter, a sufficiently well trained projector could conceivabley do some serious damage to an Astral plane if not completely destroy it. According to Dbro we seem to be one of the few wholly incorporeal entities there, and the other ones don't seem to have the same power over the fabric of the Astral we do, aside from powerful demons perhaps. If this is all correct it would lend to the theory that humans are in fact a part of the Source, the original creative force that began the multiverse.
>>
When I was younger I use to lucid dream or what I thought was lucid dreaming. Age 6 or so I would kinda just control my dream but always start near where I went to sleep. I never mastered the ability to do it just randomly. I did once meet a young girl around my age while doing this. We talked she was nice. We were quick freinds it felt like hours that we hung out and played around on playgrounds and trees but I had learned that I had control of my dreams by this point and I couldn't control her I was confused still am. There is more to this but I don't really wanna get into it
>>
>>17714215
answer me OP
>>
File: 1453960328516.jpg (143 KB, 646x1024) Image search: [Google]
1453960328516.jpg
143 KB, 646x1024
seems like D-bro is not going to answer any more
>post yfw D-bro got sucked up by demon in the astral realm
>>
>>17714571
RIP D-bro, i loved your stories ; - ;
>>
>>17706077
Same here! I can never get myself to fly past the top of the sky.
>>
>>17707714
I dig this. Thanks for sharing your experience. A refreshing change of pace from all of the roleplayers. coughcoughD-brocoughcough
>>
>>17714227
Just imagine a huge ass goku spirit bomb larger than everything visible above your hand and utterly annihilate everything (way bigger than this).
>>
>>17714571
Might have just got bored RPing :^)
>>
File: 1442215317292.jpg (7 KB, 255x204) Image search: [Google]
1442215317292.jpg
7 KB, 255x204
Bob saggot, is a faggot!
>>
Not asking to be spoonfed, but what is a trustable source I can go to learn?
>>
Then realm ruler aka Gods curse you and make you suffer, better not do that anon lol.
>>
>>17715626
Hurr durr
>>
Bump

How do I learn
>>
D-bro watcha doin'? miss your stories
>>
cOME BACK op
>>
>>17718633
I'm right here, but got nothing to share. Seems like the thread is dead.
>>
>>17718852
Answer this at least
>>17714215
>>
>>17718852
The thread is not dead yet if you're still here.
>>
>>17719062
>>17719192
You said OP, not D-Bro ;)
>>
File: Screenshot_21.png (205 KB, 496x281) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_21.png
205 KB, 496x281
Keepin the thread alive.
Ask me questions if you want.
I'm none of the dudes from the thread unless you can't the sagetposter.
>>
BUMP for d-bro to come back. I got questions!
>>
so why is there no evidence whatsover for AP apart from weak anecdotes - mostly from new age bullshit
>>
File: Halloween_Town_Room_(Art).png (506 KB, 593x450) Image search: [Google]
Halloween_Town_Room_(Art).png
506 KB, 593x450
Real Talk;

Does there exist a Halloween Themed Land within the Astral Realm? With preferably friendly beings?

Must know.
>>
>>17719365
D bro is also here?
how?
he possesses you?
>>
>>17721641
...Notice how I don't have D-Bro in my name? I just created the new thread, D-Bro was not OP. You asked for OP.
>>
>>17721662
ok now what the fuck is going on
there was some guy talking about a djinn or whatever who is called D bro
wtf
is that not op
???!?!?
idek
Your fucking anonymous how the fuck I supposed to know?
>>
File: Screenshot_18.png (542 KB, 457x481) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_18.png
542 KB, 457x481
>>17722306
Leave OP alone. It's not his fault you are mentally incompetent.
>>
File: its science-anchorman.gif (497 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
its science-anchorman.gif
497 KB, 500x272
>>17708124
>What if you're good at lucid dreaming does that help.

Yes it helps.

I'm about two years into my metaphysical training (or whatever you'd call it), and as such it began with meditation and drugs, but eventually settled into sobriety and lucid dreaming.

I've gotten to the point where a small fraction of the time my dreams are not like dreams but more like being fully conscious in a strange, but subtly familiar place. Sometimes they are pleasant (me and my dog playing in the snow) and sometimes they are not (past lover walking away while I hear the screaming of several unknown entities).

The lucid dreaming helps to train your mind and brain to be familiar with consciousness that isn't normal, everyday waking consciousness. The AP and lucid dreaming fields are very fragile, and becoming too conscious in those states will send you right back into your body.
>>
File: 1lTeJru.jpg (79 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
1lTeJru.jpg
79 KB, 460x259
Second thread, still doesn't know how to spell "entities".
>>
File: mr anderson implying.gif (872 KB, 500x216) Image search: [Google]
mr anderson implying.gif
872 KB, 500x216
>>17710420

"blue-pilled"

>fix'd
>>
>>17722355
Thank you
>>
>>17722364
To be fair I just copied and pasted it so people knew it was a continuation.
>>
>>17722355
You're a faggot kill yourself pls
>>
File: alien.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
Intersting D-bro is gone away without notice for quite sometime. I wonder what happened.
>>
It's like no one read the last post I made saying I'm sick, without health insurance, and most likely to be gone for a few days. I didn't get ayylmao'd or spirited away by demons, I'm fine, spiritually speaking.

I got an strain of infection that doesn't want to respond to any pills or treatments and I'm used to taking and wearing me out. Before anyone starts talking spiritual means, it's common for certain conditions to become tolerant to typical treatments, then it becomes necessary to get stronger/different medication, which I can not at this point.

Having to lean on herbal meds but it's not helping much either, so this is why I'm gone. I'm just sick and worn the fuck out, still not giving a specific due back date.
>>
File: dfghjklk.png (18 KB, 1037x479) Image search: [Google]
dfghjklk.png
18 KB, 1037x479
>>17722879
No I'm not and no I won't.
Exercising your inability to comprehend basic concepts some more is not gonna help you in this situation.
>>
>>17723222
u retarded nobody told me who the fuck is d bro and who the fuck is op
>>
File: 1460692646344.png (280 KB, 719x548) Image search: [Google]
1460692646344.png
280 KB, 719x548
>>17723287
That's because it's self explanatory.
Take a look at this image. On top is a post made by D-Bro and the other post was made by OP.
As indicated by the large red arrows, OP has no tripcode and so his name is "Anonymous."
D-bro does have a tripcode which he even referenced in a post he made in the last thread.
You, lacking the observation skills needed to observe said tripcode blamed everyone but yourself for this miscommunication when it was "you all along."
>>
File: Screenshot_51.png (23 KB, 1279x284) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_51.png
23 KB, 1279x284
>>17723328
>>17723287
>>
File: yhrtyhwrtyw.png (305 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
yhrtyhwrtyw.png
305 KB, 400x381
>>17723203
>>
What stops you from playing god on the astral? I mean, can't I just walk over to someone's house while AP'ing and just mutilate their astral body every night until they die?
>>
>>17723203
Hope you get better d-bro. Rest well.
>>
File: 2q3hBGU.png (260 KB, 656x605) Image search: [Google]
2q3hBGU.png
260 KB, 656x605
bump
>>
For the second time I've involuntarily felt tingling, resonating strongly as I was half asleep. I wasn't afraid and even wanted it to carry on, but when I focused on it I woke up.

Any suggestions?
>>
>>17723203
>It's like no one read the last post I made saying I'm sick
I didn't see it desu. kek

feel good D-bro
>>
File: Screenshot_12.png (33 KB, 239x200) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_12.png
33 KB, 239x200
\ c'' /
I
I I
_ _
>>
>>17726401
OMFG
>>
>>17705854
Wow I thought /pol/ was cancer. You autist schitzfags need to get out more.
>>
>>17707920
I have met far greater.
>>
>>17721621
Yes and it's hidden
>>
>>17729393
Fuck off retard
>>
>>17729449
Trolling or not, how/why hidden?
>>
Hey /astralprojection/, i've never explored anything like this before and i'm extremely interested.

As a bit of history to myself, i've been participating in my own personally conducted sleep experiments since I was a child. Ever since I was very young i've been plagued with intense and terrifying nightmares, to the point where i would go days without sleeping.

When I was about 7 years old I discovered how to lucid dream on my own, and started a dream journal which I have updated every day for 13 years. As I got better at lucid dreaming I eventually would modify the content of my dreams and explore these crazy landscapes and participate in crazy adventures.

When I became a teenager my ability to lucid dream got worse, I am plagued by something I call "auto think", when I would realize I was dreaming I would immediately imagine the worst possible thing (exorcist eating me, shark coming thru the floor bugs under skin etc) and be so terrified i'd wake up shaking. The nightmares came back.

I've started meditation just recently, and i've gotten better and noticed an impact in my waking life in terms of ability to concentrate. Though the auto think makes this difficult, I'm terrified that I will incite a nightmare (confused if i'm awake or asleep)

I want to learn about astral projection because it sounds like the next logical step after my dream journies, I want to recapture that adventure I had for that brief period when the nightmares were gone.

Where do I learn how to do this, is it honestly legit or is it just a form of lucid dream?
>>
>>17730852
>post
>thread inexplicably dies
Every time
>>
>>17723203
Get Well soon D-Bro.

Just stumbled upon your stuff on this thread and the other and I got to say a lot of the stuff you say about the other realms checks out through my knowlege.

I definitely will be checking back regularly to await your return.

I just got to say you sound like a good person, please be careful out there. The universe is going through a shift and there are many no so good beings that are trying to get a foot hold. Try not to gain to much attention out there.

When a human can AP to the degree you do you can accidentally turn yourself into sort of a open door way between here and there.

Be careful and good luck.
>>
>>17730852

AP is going to be much different than lucid dreaming.

Instead if being safe withing your own head you will be dealing with real entities with real power.

Its a whole other ball game.

I suggest APing only if you know there is something you want to gain out there i.e knowledge of some kind.

There is always a risk when APing.

But if you really want to there is a guide in the other thead linked in the OP.
>>
>>17731191
Not who you're replying to but could you post the specific link, quote, etc
>>
>>17723203
get well soon d-bro!
>>
I'm stealing all of your ideas and writing a book.
>>
>>17731191
Is a sense of adventure a good enough reason?
>>
>>17731277
Just AP and write your own, at the small cost of possibly being possessed!
>>
>>17731333
Sure as long as you take precautions and not just run out there.
>>
I think there are entities feeding on my sexual energy and controlling it. What can I do?
>>
Bumping tread alive
>>
Relevent to my intrests
>>
File: EJnFbTe.jpg (434 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
EJnFbTe.jpg
434 KB, 1920x1080
Alright, I think I'm making progress but let me know.

I woke up from a dream that wasn't lucid but I remembered quite a bit, an issue I'm having a hard time overcome over years. I wasn't upset or sad or mad, but determined to move on from it. I laid straight back down and gave my intention repeatedly asking for any guardian angels, loving beings, Good in heaven above, or any positive forces to help me AP so u could learn and grow spiritually and get wisdom to help further move on from what I noted previously.

I ignored all bodily sensations and kept repeating help me move on and help me grow over and over asking them to help me AP, minutes went by but then I noticed my arms seemed to completely lose feeling (not like numbness) then it poured into my legs and I began to repeat louder in my head and vigorously tried to think of swimming, spinning in circles, moving my body, pulling a rope, or letting a balloon slowly pull me up. My vision seemed to widen in the darkness and slightly soften and o felt tiny like shakes in my body like pulsing, and I was talking in my head unsure if I could do it this time and I should read up on a little more research on books I have and thanked them for helping me even that far. Am I close? I'm aware it can be shocking, and the possibility of meeting bad spirits, but I am completely confident, determined, and focused on positive intentions to be scared and hope I'll be ready soon.

And as a random weird bonus I woke up kind of groggy but after moving around and returning feeling I feel amazing. Dunno if that's a part worth mentioning.
>>
>>17733895
Typos, on my phone using swype. O and u is I, and good is God.
>>
The fact that you will be witnessed doing that to someone. Even if you thought/imagined some methods to hide it, you still perceived yourself doing those things; all someone else has to do is see from your perspective and you've been witnessed.

You think there are no repercussions for hurting someone without a good reason?
>>
>>17733960
Who are you referring to?
>>
How come people in the astral realm speak English ?
>>
>>17734043
It's not spoken with your mouth or brain, it's telepathic. You just happen to only understand it in English so that's the way it's conveyed. Might still not be able to understand certain things.
>>
where is that post where he explains how to AP ?
>>
>>17734223
When I learn to project, I'll try talking without telepathic communication in english just to see how the entities react.
>>
File: Hunter-S-Thompson.jpg (199 KB, 700x505) Image search: [Google]
Hunter-S-Thompson.jpg
199 KB, 700x505
>>17707547
>Hunter S. Thompson went here after he killed himself. He subsequently killed himself there too, his soul ceasing to exist.

Sauce on this and this image in general? The absolute madman.
>>
>>17723203
Just finished reading your last thread, Great Stuf man ~

Get Well D-bro !!!
>>
>>17733895
About to attempt my second go
>>
bump it !
>>
>>17707837
Question. What is your physical state when you AP? I smoke weed occasionally and I find that it interrupts the natural process.
>>
wow are you guys serious ? :D is astral projection real?
>>
File: 1462007055644.png (1 MB, 1547x2430) Image search: [Google]
1462007055644.png
1 MB, 1547x2430
>>17705885
>>
>>17730534
It's probably one of those places you need a sigil to get too. Ask around I guess
>>
>>17739515
How the hell do I ask around for something that specific?
>>
>>17740531
I dunno, try "Greetings, I'm looking for a Halloween Themed Land within the Astral Realm. Any ideas how do I get there? An anonymous traveler in virtual hypermesh told me it exists."
>>
>>17707887
>Elves ARE matriarchal

Can you tell us more on that aspect ?
>>
Greetings, I'm looking for a Halloween Themed Land within the Astral Realm. Any ideas how do I get there? An anonymous traveler in virtual hypermesh told me it exists.
>>
Bumping for D-Bro to return
>>
I'm here. Somewhat lucky. Got some help from a local hospital in applying for health insurance, at the same time, I found a bottle of silver and have been chugging that at all opportunity. It really seems to help more than anything else I've done.

For now, I am back. Kinda running low on stories though, a lot of the other stories are personal friendships so it's the equivalent of "we hung out".
>>
>>17731277
youre a bad writer so nobody cares
>>
Has anyone ever been to patal? What was it like?
>>
>>17743452
Go ahead, you stories were interesting.
>>
>>17743452
Could you go down the list and answer some stuff?
>>
How to astral project?
>>
>>17745894
you cant, its just suggestion. Which is why all studies into AP have concluded its bullshit.

Sorry.
>>
>>17746177
>>17745894
princeton.edu/~pear/
Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.