[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
haunted schools?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: first.jpg (9 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
first.jpg
9 KB, 236x314
I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with haunted schools or learning facilities. Any myths or creepy shit? Super curious.
>>
>>17702546
In my junior school there was a legend about a ghost named Penelope who lived in what must have been a Janitors cupboard. She had different coloured fingernails(?), which for some reason was terrifying to everyone, and would sometimes be seen in the boys toilets.

It was all bullshit of course, but nobody ever went near the janitors cupboard or hung around in the toilets.

Come to think of it.. it was probably the fucking janitor who made the whole think up to stop us touching his shit and pissing up the walls.
>>
>>17702557
In my junior high there was this sewer grate tucked between a corner behind the school. Every once in a while we would hear noises if we were close, but the turning point was when we saw two glowing red eyes and teeth. Turns out someone a 10th grader who helped out during the halloween haunted house decided to put a glow in the dark doll there, and the noises were rats that usually hung around there. But it was a pretty cool haunt when i was 13
>>
File: 1417324344663.jpg (34 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1417324344663.jpg
34 KB, 500x404
>>
My elementary school was built in the 1800s. It had many fires and it is said that a few people hung themselves on the top floor. Whenever I would go up there, I would always feel uncomfortable and a few times I heard someone whisper my name. No one was allowed up there except the honors kids, and no classes were in session, so I know it wasn't another student/teacher. The cafeteria was also haunted; late at night, chairs would fall off the table, lights would flicker, etc. just normal poltergeist stuff
>>
At my secondary we had a drama hall. At the back there were stairs going up to a viewing/projector room.

Anyway there was a rumour about a ghost that had been seen there. Some said a woman, some said a kid. There were tons of stories.

Well.. me and my friends were little cunts. At lunchtimes we'd somehow get into the school without permission and hide. One day we found the drama hall open so we switch on the lights and went in to fuck about. A few minutes had passed when we all heard a cough. We look up to the viewing room window, and there's a fucking man standing watching us.

We all fuckin bolt out of there and duck behind corners and shit, expecting the teacher/guy to come running after us but he never. Maybe he hadn't seen us? Afew boys went up to the door and apparently he'd gone. So we all pile back in and head up to the room... nobody there.

Sure to say we flew outta there and into the playground like our arses were on fire.
>>
couple of good movies on the subject:

Shirome
P.O.V.

The former has a rather obnoxious J-pop band as its protagonist, but some genuine chills despite that.
>>
a kid died at my school from drowning and they drained the pool and cleaned it out then a week later a body like stain appeared on the roof of the pool room
>>
My middle school was haunted and things like this would happen often
>books in library thrown
>teachers not wanting to stay later then they needed to due to a sense of a presence that would stalk them around school
And
>an entire bookshelf being thrown

All these events happened with large crowds around and it was pretty spooky
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.