[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magic In Music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 10
File: Image-1.png (920 KB, 640x689) Image search: [Google]
Image-1.png
920 KB, 640x689
Posted this in /mu/, but wanted to gain some alternate perspective as well.

Artists have always been interested in the mystical, especially when creating music based upon these concepts. Was this through application of theory or more occult means? Also, how could one best go about doing this?
>>
Ever heard of recording motivational talks for yourself? Same concept, except music adds vibratory patterns to help reinforce the words, so it sticks longer in your conscious mind rather than moving to the subconscious while you're sleeping.
>>
>>17697016
Tune to 432hz
F'reals
One, it's easier to sing on
Two, it the tuning that's supposed to be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zw0uWCNsyw
>>
>>17698751
There are some other tunings as well one could use. All based around what A is tuned to, correct?
>>
>>17697016
There is a lot of occultism in Music and most of it surrounds the Light Bringer or the Sun of the morning, as the Bible has mentioned. All of its insanity revolves around one fallen angel who is the father of lies and death. He is the first murderer.
>>
whats that piece of music with subliminal stuff in it that fucks with your dreams?
>>
>>17697016
Is this supposed to look like goatse, or have I just been here too long?
>>
>>17701589
DJ Rozwell- None Of This Is Real. I'm sure he puts binaural beats in his other music too, or maybe even spells played at very low volume low in the mix. Don't listen to his music, it's very evil stuff, and he's connected to the recent mystery with Erratas as well.
>>
>>17699801
isnt the angel of death you know.. .an angel?
one of gods guys?
>>
>>17701688
are you dj rozwell?
wanna collab?
>>
>>17701740
No, fuck him.
>>
The beatles. There relation to crowley,
Stones. Zeppelin. Motley
They were all in on it.
>>
Baroque opera started as an occult enterprise sponsored by the Medici family in Venice to recreate the Orphic mysteries. It is tied with the revival of the platonic academy in the Renaissance. Neoplatonists thought that Orpheus was the first in a golden chain of philosophers/theologians that included Pythagoras and Plato. In the ancient mysteries the journey into the underworld was a key initiatic aspect and the first opera, Orfeo et Euridice by Claudio Monteverdi enacted Orpheu's initiatic journey disguised as entertainment.
>>
>>17701764
Motley made a song called shout at the devil though. It seems like it says to challenge evil and not let it get to you.

He's the wolf screaming lonely in the night
He's the blood stain on the stage
He's the tear in your eye
Been tempted by his lie
He's the knife in your back
He's rage
He's the razor to the knife
Oh, lonely is our lives
My heads spinnin' round and round
But in the seasons of wither
We'll stand and deliver
Be strong and laugh and

[Chorus:]
Shout-shout-shout
Shout at the devil
He'll be the love in your eyes
He'll be the blood between your thighs
And then have you Cry for more
He'll put strength to the test
He'll put the thrill back in bed
Sure you've heard it all before
He'll be the risk in the kiss
Might be anger on your lips
Might run scared for the door
But in seasons of wither
We'll stand and deliver
Be strong and laugh and
>>
File: hqdefault[3].jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[3].jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>17697016
OP I think you're on to something... because from a ceremonial magic perspective a song does quite a bit to move a mind in the right direction, even more so than an extended series of rituals.

For instance, this would make an awesome opening ritual:
https://youtu.be/UrfFHzqGBZI

And then maybe during a summoning:
https://youtu.be/OKRJfIPiJGY

Okay obviously I'm being slightly silly because I'm in a Peter Murphy kind of mood... but you get where I'm going with that.

I think the binaural beat thing is a red herring. I've experimented extensively for years (literally decades now holy shit I'm old...) with them and they're really nonsense after awhile.

All magic boils down to one thing: sharply focused intent.

That requires a merging of the conscious and subconscious - and yeah, music makes sense there.
>>
>>17701688
you guys ever read the mangler? i wonder if there's something similar going on with those tapes, like each individual song contains parts of a ritual that activate when it gets played in a certain order?

i agree theres something dark going on with his music and the music he makes with kfc murder chicks.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlMkQgxZqow
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xj3-c1F384
>>
>>17701862
Peter Murphy is my dream man. Good taste, anon.
>>
>>17697016
What did mu have to say about it?
>>
>>17701688
Is there any more info on DJ Rozwell? I see him commenting on YouTube vids sometimes.
>>
>>17702084
What vids?
>>
>>17702105
I posted it on a thread but like one person saw it. He's in this video: https://youtu.be/9gBvrnNWec8
For example. I've seen him in others but this one I remember.
>>
>>17702134
musician commenting on a music vid. makes sense...
>>
>>17702254

what's your point?
>>
>>17702134
Kek. I think I expected he'd say something Erratas related or something.
>>
>>17702302
Oh I wasn't implying that. Besides, I don't think he's that stupid considering he's pretty Internet-savvy. But as you can see there are means of communicating with him and he seems like the average Joe at first.
>>
>>17702278
that theres nothing paranormal or sinister or whatever about youtube comments
>>
>>17702792
I was just making a small side comment. Calm down.
>>
>>17701862
Recently when I saw FJM, he had some deep backwards vocals playing before he got on stage, after he arrived, the entire vibe had shifted intensely.
>>
>>17701671
I think I've seen it on a facebook banner before or something, reverse image search shows nothing
>>
>>17702832
fight me
>>
>>17697016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojxy5nhBmSI
>>
>>17702084
Apparently he's the producer for KFC Murder Chicks, or at least the tracks on their first release.
>>
>>17702314
>he seems like the average Joe at first.

What's the story here? Is he something else?
>>
I don't know what time it was
I don't wear a watch
So good, to be ant, who crawls
atop a spinning rock

Heal them, bright fire from a gun
Kneeling, my god is the Sun
Heal them, with fire from above
Kneeling, my god is the Sun
>>
moot me quick
>>
Muh 432hz.

Good thing the people that believe in it, don't know music theory. Good luck playing just A notes.
>>
>>17699288
Correct. A at 440hz is and has been the standard for some time.
>>
>>17701688
Dope beats though
>>
>>17697016
If you can ascribe meaning to any sound or note and have it understood and internalized by the listener then all sounds which you cause to happen relative to that basenote will affectthe chi and emotions and mind of the listener. This is "magic." This is why produced music is so dence on all channels
>>
>>17701791
the only interesting post ITT
>>
>>17705074
That's how he gets you to listen
>>
>>17701729
>Light Bringer
>Lucifer
>>
>>17701688
a lot of his music follows the whole "put it in a playlist and play it on shuffle" scheme. check out "line blocks" (or don't, if it has a curse or whatever).
>>
one of my favorites is a swedish symphonic metal band called therion. the song writer is the leader of an occult group, and almost all their songs are invocations to various entities. they dont even try and hide it.

another one i like is maudlin of the well, they are big astral projectors and try to bring back the sounds they hear there. absolutely amazing with deep meditation. kayo dot is their latest project and its even crazier.

born of osiris have an album called a higher place that is based on sumerian mythology. sumerian records in general has alot of this unsurprisingly.

and lastly lacuna coil has alot of songs about meditation and letting go, and i just love them in general.
>>
>>17702080
Someone mentioned the Quadrivium, and posted a photo of how the planets have ratios that can be transferred into the sonic realm based upon their rotations
>>
>>17705579
Therion is dildos.
>>
hollywood astral projection clinic. sartor restartus. psneaky. What does it all mean?
>>
>Was this through application of theory or more occult means? Also, how could one best go about doing this?

what do you mean by this? as in, they applied musical theory and created music based on music theory from mystical inspiration? or they actually practiced occultism to inspire their music?
>>
>>17707092
A R G
>>
There are spells hidden in a few Top 40 hits. Not your average run of the mill but, but the really memorable ones that stay.
>>
>>17701791
gonna need some book recs to read up on all this history brah
>>
>>17701671
Can't unsee
>>
>>17705433
omg this is a real thing?

Ever since my progression started I've done that with all kinds of music I haven't heard before because I really enjoy it.
>>
>>17707171
anally raping grannies
>>
>>17708976
Progression into what? And yeah, it's real, very cool/creative concept in my opinion. Even if his music really is haunted.
>>
>>17707583
Examples?
>>
>>17709253
I don't know
just from not knowing anything actually and into a more undefined going along with the current all around us
the world is a highly intelligent teacher in that it is unable to actually tell you whats what
It can only surround you with just enough for to you on your own to come to terms with the concept of the intelligent reality and your place within it.
>>
>>17709393
nigga what
>>
>>17701794
sounds more like he's saying to summon the devil because he can do cool things
>>
>>17701764
Ga ga beyonce rihanna...

Song remains the same
>>
>>17705433
>>17708976
Lineblocks is DJ Rozwell's band I think
>>
>>17701688
awesome rec. thanks anon
>>
>>17707107
Both
>>
Even thousands of years ago, philosophers like Plato, Aristotle, and Socrates understood the tremendous influence music has on its listeners.

Over 2300 years ago, Aristotle spoke about music and its ability to communicate the emotional states of humans:

"Music directly imitates the passions or states of the soul...when one listens to music that imitates a certain passion, he becomes imbued withthe same passion; and if over a long time he habitually listens to music that rouses ignoble passions, his whole character will be shaped to an ignoble form."

Aristotle recognized that music communicates emotion, and that immoral music can shape our character for the worse.

Plato observed the effect that music had on society in his day and made this thought-provoking statement: "Any musical innovation is full of danger to the whole state, and ought to be prohibited. When modes of music change, the fundamental laws of the state always change with them."
>>
>>17709921

Plato also spoke about the contribution music made to the moral decline of ancient Greece:

They were men of genius, but they had no perception of what was just and lawful in music...And by composing licentious works, and adding to them words as licentious, they have inspired the multitude with lawlessness and boldness, and made them fancy that they could judge for themselves about melody and song...in music there first arose the universal conceit of omniscience and general lawlessness; freedom came following afterwards, and men, fancying that they knew what they did not know, had no longer any fear, and the absence of fear begets shamelessness. For what is this shamelessness, which is so evil a thing, but the insolent refusal to regard the opinion of the better by reason of an over-daring sort of liberty?"

Early Christian philosopher Boethuis regarding music had this to say: "Music is part of us, and either ennobles or degrades our behavior." Sixth-century Chinese philosopher Shu Ching agreed with Boethuis, saying, “for changing people’s manners and altering their customs there is nothing better than music.”

It is plain to see that these philosophers understood the immense power of music. But it is sad that most people today don't know about these observations made so long ago.
>>
>>17709922

The effect of music and media on the public is not a secret to music makers and those in the entertainment industry. They have spoken about it themselves. MTV, the most widely watched music channel on television made no bones about the fact that they were aiming at changing the way teenagers think. Consider this line from one of their advertisements: "MTV, aggressively reorganizing your brain." This is why, even in the early years of MTV, they could confidently make this boast: "At MTV, we don't shoot for the 14yr olds, we own them."MTV's founder, Bob Pitman, clearly understood the emotional power of the music-media combination to capture the minds of the teenagers:

"The strongest appeal you can make is emotionally. If you can get their emotions going, make them forget their logic, you've got them."

Famed musician Jimi Hendrix said: "Atmospheres are going to come through music...You can hypnotize people with the music and when you get them at their weakest point, you can preach into the subconscious what you want to say."
>>
>>17697034
What about strictly instrumental or electronic music? There's no words there, yet it can convey a feeling.
>>
>>17701862

Bauhaus - St. Vitus Dance would be much better for those purposes limo, but good taste.
>>
>>17701688
Stop this.
It's just a dope album...nothing paranormal about it, except the obviously fabricated back-story.

>>17701740
Asked him that question, and he replied that he was already swamped with collabs.
Not surprising, when /x/ posts about him in every damn music-related thread.
>>
>>17709772
Enjoy your curse fuckboy
>>
>>17709941
What kind of music do you make
>>
>>17709947
I've listened to all sorts of black metal and also death metal shit like deicide which is explicitly satanic, how can this be so much more dangerous ? seems like a boards of canada knockoff
>>
File: wizard.jpg (25 KB, 334x481) Image search: [Google]
wizard.jpg
25 KB, 334x481
>>17701688
None of This is Real is the perfect intersection of /x/, /mu/, and /tg/.
>>
>>17709971
It's actually a Tobacco knockoff, who was originally a Boards of Canada knockoff.
>>
File: MysticStylez_zpsb0c282ca.jpg (164 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
MysticStylez_zpsb0c282ca.jpg
164 KB, 630x630
>/x/ is too pussy to get into real nigga devil shit
>>
>>17709978
>Tobacco
>A Boards of Canada Knockoff

Ohhh...yeah...Black Moth Super Raindow.

Tobacco's solo stuff is actually pretty ok. BMSR is pretty gay.
>>
>>17709971
>>17709978
Wtf he sounds nothing like either you fucking dweebs.

>>17709975
Is that fan art or the actual origin of the album cover?
>>
>>17709983
You literally have no reason to like Tobacco and dislike BSMR.

>>17710008
Dude I have three of his fucking tapes.

His first fucking tape he explicitly states of both of them are influences. He fucking blends Tobacco in twice on the Satan in the Suburbs mixtape. Talk to him and he'll fucking admit to it. It's not up for debate.

Calm the fuck down.

It's what the picture is from but nobody knows where that picture is from. All you get is instagram and tumblr links for wizards.
>>
>>17709980
Reading thier lyrics...are these guys for real?
>>
>>17710029
Considering juicy j now does songs with katy perry i highly fucking doubt it lol
>>
>>17710029
Not anymore.

Nigga Creep however were legitimately Satanists.
>>
>>17710025
I think the issue is I've heard a lot of Tobacco, and I have seen the full range of his work, but I've not heard as much from BMSR. The songs I have heard were sort of underwhelming though.
>>
>>17710040
Dandelion Gum and Cobra Juicy basically the same as Tobacco except slightly less hip-hop. Start a People is incredibly comfy.
>>
>>17710032
Actually that is interesting...lucifer promoted him...
>>
>>17709921
>>17709922
>>17709924

Thanks man, I have never considered the behavior-changer aspect of music.
>>
>>17701794
False flag like the Jews. Also these lyrics could be interpreted as good or bad.
>>
>>17710025
What is the Satan In The Suburbs Mixtape?
>>
>>17710235
Nikki sixx was a devoted luciferian when he made that album..
Dunno what he believes these days
>>
More on satanic rappers?
>>
>>17710271
DJ Rozwell released a limited run of a tape that was a continuous mix, featuring mostly songs from NONE OF THIS IS REAL with a handful of other songs from his other albums, some I've not been able to identify but I'm pretty sure are his, two Tobacco songs blended into his songs, and one song from a group called Lifeseeker that's a rap song about Dungeons and Dragons. It's genuinely better than NONE OF THIS IS REAL as a whole.

Depending on the link, the download for the album in the /mu/ archives should have it. It's two approx. 20 minute long songs.

It wasn't worth buying because they were recycled tapes that he just recorded over, which you could easily do at home if you have a tape deck, an aux adapter, and the album digitally.
>>
>>17710883
Like 30% of the OG Memphis horrorcore rappers were legitimate Satanists, the rest just adopted that shit for appearances (though still making dope shit in the process).

Nigga Creep and Children of the Corn definitely were.
>>
kpop is illuminati
>>
>>17711094
It's not Illuminati, it's Chaebol (Korean equivalent to Zaibatsu, which is in essence Japanese Illuminati).
>>
>>17711074
Really interesting...
>>
>>17711099
it's gookluminati
>>
>>17710883
Probably the wizards guy who raps in some of Rozwell's songs.
>>
>>17711213
Are you talking about WIZARDSONLY?

I don't know enough about him to confirm,
>>
>>17711226
Yeah. I'm starting to worry about how many artists might be connected to DJ Rozwell, I know it's just probably cognitive bias but it feels like so many things I read about are connected to him in some tangential way.
>>
Memphis og satanists?
>>
>>17697016
You might want to check this out, it's a study on untrained musical clairvoyants compared to the general population.

http://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1992-37948-001
>>
>>17709651
flow
synchronicity
if everything was water flow would be the current

also on heightened consciousness
setting yourself up with unknown music in an unknown order you have no preconceived acceptance of whats to come so you can manifest whatever because the plausibility of exactly that coming on is as great as anything else
its great workout for actual magic which law of attraction and manifestation really is
when you read about something really mind blowing there mostly always is a lot more to it
>>
File: solfeggiotuning.jpg (154 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
solfeggiotuning.jpg
154 KB, 500x499
>>17698751
I play piano/practice singing in solfeggio harmonics. its crazy when you do it a place with lots of re-verb like the shower. everything vibrates like crazy, the sounds are alot louder than regular tuning, my lips start trembling and shit. its a wild experience if you're into singing. you can find these notes just by Slowly going up/down in pitch, you'll know when you hit it.
>>
>>17705579
therion - symphony of the dead fucken loved that track since i was little :D BOO are awesome as well. maudlin of the well sounds interesting, i'll look into em cheers
>>
>>17711068
I think that's part of the appeal, like with The Mountain Goats.
>>
Dancing has always interested me -- how the beat can seemingly take control of your body. I dont understand people who can't/hate dancing. I wonder if they're human.
>>
>>17712919
I don't know about dancing, but anyone who cannot enjoy an entire medium (music, literature, visual arts) is either a dead-inside sociopath or just stubborn or immature and hasn't found their gateway yet. I've known so many people who had zero interest at all in music and they all went on to lifeless gray careers full of dull, useless work.
>>
So does that mean indie music that isn't that popular is good music that doesn't brainwash?
>>
>>17713160
yeah
>>
>>17701862
>tfw lead singer of Bauhaus converted to Islam
>>
>>17701688
Erratas? How is he connected to erratas?
>>
Lil wayne gay satanic industry
>>
>>17709975
>>17701688
Im listening to DJ Rozwell - NONE OF THIS IS REAL. Its not bothering me. Everything feels normal.
>>
>>17705030
>>
>>17715146
He is credited on production and mastering for the first EP from KFC Murder Chicks. So he might have put those subliminal things in their music as well.

>>17715157
If you listen to it while you sleep it fucks up your dreams for weeks afterward. This applies to the "Galactic Survey" expansion too, since I tried it with that. I can confirm all this.
>>
>magic in music thread
>116 replies
>no David Bowie
/x/ I am disappoint
>>
>>17703207
>>17715202
Did you guys hear the new song?

https://soundcloud.com/kfcmurderchix/heat-mover

There's no lyrics, so nothing really mysterious this time. Curious what the title "Heat Mover" means though.
>>
File: knowmore.jpg (38 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
knowmore.jpg
38 KB, 500x271
>>17701688
I would like to know more about DJ Rozwell
>>
>>17718338
thermodynamics? idk

>>17719508
hit him up on twitter or email him, he seems to be very open to people. he hates the whole bullshit about cursed music though.
>>
>>17716062
meme music
>>
>>17719598
Thanks for the info DJ Rozwell. Btw, what DAW do you use to produce your beats, m8?
>>
>>17720304
grats mate your the only non shill here, you win the prize
>>
>>17720370
Kek
>>
>>17719508
He seems like a normal music producer but there's significant evidence to suggest he is putting subliminal triggers in his music for some purpose.
>>
>>17723124
They all are...
>>
>>17701688
Those beats are dope as fuck thanks for the tip anon
>>
>>17718338
supposedly the sator square was used in folk magic to put out extinguish fire without water and remove fevers.
>>
>>17701688
Am I remembering this wrong? I thought Murder Burger was the one with the weird brain wave things.
>>
>all the shills in this thread viral marketing for some gay dj, whose probably posting it all himself.

Thanks for ruining a potentially good thread faggot, go back to making shitty muzak
>>
>>17723261
Lol
>>
>>17723327
>i don't know about it so it's viral marketing

this is an above average unique IP count for an /x/ thread

not sure if retarded or some butthurt jealous musicfag
>>
>>17697016
I don't know about everyone else, but I'd say Rush is pretty magcal.
>>
post real magic songs
>>
>>17698751
have to dig up why this is bullshit, but i did some investigating into it.

i'm about to pass out, but it literally is total bullshit. will post in the morning
>>
>>17701791
the early opera stuff is the fucking bomb to play. especially if you are going for correct tuning. mmmmm how those pure intervals vibrate
>>
>>17699801
The first murderer in the bible was Cain.
>>
>>17701688
hardmode samefagging
>>
>>17708705

There's very little surviving information on those ancient mystical ceremonies. From what I remember the high class people would take some kind of mind altering substance and spend the night observing this three-stage ceremony.
>>
>>17697016
What is this pic OP. At first I thought it was a Fear Factory album cover or some shit. Also it looks like another pic was superimposed on this one.
>>
>>17726178
Cosmic goatse. Eratas or bust bro
>>
>>17726178
Mirror image of Christmas lights in motion
>>
>>17701729
The angel of death is Azrael who indeed is in God's side. Don't listen to these inbred biblethumping Christmas who have no clue what they're talking about
>>
File: 3821503.jpg (20 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
3821503.jpg
20 KB, 300x269
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-23-12-10-19.png (775 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-23-12-10-19.png
775 KB, 1440x2560
>>17726433
>>
>>17726442
>no tracks titles
>all these _ _ _ _

I bet it's 128.
>>
There was anon that posted his album here a while back that used EVP and incantations and stuff for the vocal samples. Was pretty good coz it was a different take on this sort of stuff even being quite playful in parts.

Anyone remember it and have a link?
>>
>>17726531
Lol, the album that one guy was tryi g to viral in thhe DJ Rozwell thread?
>>
>>17726619
I dunno, I saw it in a general /x/ recs thread, don't think it had anything to do with Rozwell
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.