[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - divination general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: zard.jpg (118 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
zard.jpg
118 KB, 960x540
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17691338
>>
File: Jambi.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Jambi.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>17696217

NOW ALSO OFFERING:
* PETIT LENORMAND CARTOMANCY
* WACKY SCRY USING OLD TV STATIC

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0j8V5BBA71M

Chironymous here, doing Morgan's Tarot, Petit Lenormand cartomancy, I-Ching readings, or wacky scries for whomever I can whenever I'm around, so definitely check back for a reply before thread's end! And I may post your reply in the next thread if this one ends!

I just need you to say something positive*** to me so that I may heal my wounds and help others... and as much or as little of the following as you're comfortable giving me:

***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
*Name/nickname
*Sign
*Description of yourself
*Location-ish
*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot, Petit Lenormand cartomancy, I-Ching, Wacky Scry
*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
>>
>>17696230
Jair
Male
Gemini
Medium hair length, light-brown eyes
Illinois
Morgan's tarot
General reading
>>
>>17696230
Serah
Female
Wacky Scry
Do you think anything will happen with me and my crush soon? (as in the next few weeks)
>>
>>17696230
"Every new day is a new chance to reinvent your life"
Steph
Female
Virgo
Tall, curvy, black curly hair, incredibly social
Houston, Texas
Morgan's Tarot
Will I meet the one at college? If so how does he look like, what is his zodiac sign, personality?
>>
>>17696230
Love you long time.
Annie
Female
Leo
Wacky scry
Is there any romance in my summer? :)
>>
>>17696230
Almost forgot something positive, sorry.
This is Jair.
"It's all upon you to keep moving forward, stop signs are just limitations."
>>
>>17696251
>>17696230
My positive thing is "Remember to smile"
>>
>>17696247
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1QpKGshVYsv
>>
>>17696277
Thanks, Jair! That's a good one! :)
Here's your reading:
>>17696304
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1QpKGshVYsv
>>
>>17695785
>>17693178

>>17696291

In case the querent is already in this thread.
>>
File: 2016-01-06 01.02.18.jpg (516 KB, 748x1102) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-06 01.02.18.jpg
516 KB, 748x1102
>>17696082
Sorry it took so long, kid woke up and had to make dinner. Okay so I am wanting to know about my connections in my spiritual aspect. What you see that can relate. Maybe strengths and weaknesses included if possible. I appreciate your time. Fitting some more pieces before I reflect again and grow some more. Baby steps haha. Oh and maybe if you can see anything that isn't common... if that makes sense. Lol.
>>
>>17696230
Mason
M
Aquarius
Sort brown hair, daek green eyes
Morgan's Tarot
Birth cards since I know them, The Devil & The Lovers
I'm just looking for direction in my life, what to do what to focus on etc.
>>
>>17696333
also Texas
>>
File: 17841249-happy-mexican-chili.jpg (26 KB, 195x235) Image search: [Google]
17841249-happy-mexican-chili.jpg
26 KB, 195x235
>>17696230

Hope you're having an excellent and eventful day today brother!

Scott
Male
Libra
Broad shouldered, brown hair, and green eyes.
Southern CA
Morgan's Tarot
I'm going to be growing a few crops before summer begins here but I'm not sure what to grow between dragon cheyanne peppers or cherry tomatoes. What do the cards say as which one will be the more fruitful crop?
>>
>>17696251
>>17696287
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1q6Byp6cgHz
>>
Eine sie aus berlin hier?
>>
>>17696247
Thank you, I'm glad I got this reading.
It puts me a little at ease.
:^)
>>
>>17696304
Thank you, I'm glad I got this reading.
It puts me a little at ease.
:^)
>>
>>17696333
Also 'Breathe.' Short, simple, and I feel is very positive.
>>
>>17696230
"Don't dwell on the problem, think of a solution"
Emanuel
Male
Gemini
Kind of tall, brown hair, glasses
Argentina
Morgan's Tarot
General reading, something about my career and/or future if possible
>>
>>17696230
Wolf
F
Quiet which is nice, weird
NW
Tarot
What does my crush think of me? Will we get together?

No matter how tough things get there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
>>
>>17696255
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1BohKs6gSII
>>
>>17696374
>>17696377
You're very welcome! I'm happy you're pleased with it and that it puts you a little at ease! :)
>>
>>17696217
I'd like a general reading

Tom
Sagittarius
Dark green
>>
>>17696359
You are very wise.
Thank you.
>>
>>17696262
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1M0lCOl3Ymw
>>
File: aries3.jpg (112 KB, 500x719) Image search: [Google]
aries3.jpg
112 KB, 500x719
>>17696330
>anything that isnt common
Pluto in Scorpio 1st house + oppositions to Moon and Mars. It gives me an idea that your whole life is marked with transformations and doubts. It's like choosing between transforming others or transforming yourself. I wont lie - you're quite sensitive and have tendency to make emotions out of nowhere, especially concerning communicating with someone (when trying to explain someone and he/she doesnt get it). Spiritual aspect you say? Well Jupiter-Moon indicates that you'll get dissatisfaction with higher purpose? What i mean by that is you might be expecting some grandiose mindblowing secret when it's simple things concerning spirituality. Jupiter-Venus aspect - you'll get more insight as you communicate with people but be careful as bad ones can deeply affect you. Jupiter-Saturn makes you capable of being in teacher/student relationship as you want to squeeze every drop of knowledge from it. Jupiter-Pluto warns about "forcing" it wrongfully, you might want to know everything too fast and it might get very negative influence on your spirituality.
That's all i can get for now, it's already 4 am at my place, so hit me next time for other stuff.
>>
>>17696452
Yo, thank you!! You where helpful as heck! I do appreciate the pointers of advice. I'll send you positive vibes back! I looked at my astral chart and my Venus is in Scorpio. I'm not too sure on what that means ,but i will look into it!
Thanks again!
>>
>>17696509
Thanks, Sorrow! Hope you get some rest and we will talk later. :D
>>
>>17696538
You did say alot of things that really resonated with me. Like putting things in the past (I got out of relationship about a few months back, since I realized I was the only one putting in the passion and energy in the relationship ,which left me pretty depressed) and the whole hands thing lmao.
>>
>>17696493
You are most kind!
You're very welcome! :)
>>
>>17696538
You're very welcome! I'm glad you found it helpful! :) Thanks for the positive vibes back! :D I guess someone who's a Scorpio is another potential love interest! Take care, and best wishes! :D
>>
>>17696558
I'm glad things resonated with you! Aww, I hear you -- I've been in that position myself! I'm finally learning to put things in the past, so I'm making sure others find out sooner than I did! ;D And I'm glad the hands thing resonated with you as well, haha! <3
>>
File: quokka1.jpg (107 KB, 681x565) Image search: [Google]
quokka1.jpg
107 KB, 681x565
>>17696230

>Nicholas
>Male
>25
>Leo
>Tall, dark, and awesome
>Murrica
>Never heard of Petit Lenormand, let's do it
>Should I expect Jill coming my way?

Something positive/cheerful/upbeat? Have a quokka.
>>
>>17696230
UR 2 QT 4 ME
Ivan
Male
Virgo
5ft7/1.71m, black hair, skinny, light skin
Humble,TX
Morgan's Tarot
Just a general reading for me, a spiritual check up to see if I got anything good or bad on me.
>>
divination general includes spiritual telepathy etc..? [email protected]
>>
File: yF3E6Qm.jpg (64 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
yF3E6Qm.jpg
64 KB, 422x750
>>17696230

>*Name/nickname

El Tigro.

>*Gender

Man's man.

>*Age

Old.

>*Sign

Scorpio.

>*Description of yourself

Apparently I'm a "textbook Scorpio," so that.

>*Location-ish

North. All the way north.

>*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot, Petit Lenormand cartomancy, I-Ching, Wacky Scry

Dealer's choice.

>*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)

We all go through periods of being alone, missing other people, needing something more. For me, this period had lasted for many years, and I fear that it's starting to affect my mental state. My question is, how much longer will I have to be alone?

>upbeat stuff

A kitty cat.
>>
>>17696333
>>17696339
>>17696432
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Cjmssjw6t3
>>
>>17696230
***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
I greatly appreciate you committing your time to helping the /x/ community with their futures! It means a lot to me.
*Name/nickname
Hoas
*Sign
Capricorn
*Description of yourself
1st Gen Peruvian Video Gamer
*Location-ish
Austin, Texas
*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot, Petit Lenormand cartomancy, I-Ching, Wacky Scry
Morgan's Tarot would be awesome
What can I do to get my wife to support my video game habit?
>>
There is quite the abundance of Texans in this thread. I approve!!!
>>
>>17696640
Very insightful, thank you. I have sort of lost sight of the fact that time is indeed just change, And I do need to keep that in mind. Very positive indeed. I hope you also reach your valley, as I work my way to mine.
>>
>>17696230
Samantha
Aquarius
Artsy, Quiet. Long brown hair, green eyes, petite.
Washington
Will my career progress any further or am I stuck at my current job forever?
Morgan's Tarot
Something positive: You can think positively just as well as you can think negatively!
>>
>>17696713
I'm glad the reading served you well and that you found it to be positive! :) Many thanks! Best wishes! :D
>>
>>17696740
Best wishes to you as well, also didn't even notice my own almost spooky trips.
>>
>>17696350
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1o0lmW9bnDY
>>
>>17696757
Thank you! Haha! :D
>>
>>17696230
"every new day is a chance to change your life"
evan
scry
hazel eyes, average height
am i going to get laid in the span of a few months
>>
>>17696442
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1BZx7RExc6r
>>
>>17696948
Sweet man, sounds really helpful actually and gives a really positive vibe

Sorry for my wording, I already have my career chosen, the question was more along the lines of "the future of my career" but knowing other possibilities was interesting as well, thanks a lot
>>
>>17697082
I'm happy to hear it! :)

No worries @ the wording! I figured your question was more along those lines, but I just wanted to make sure when I got toward the end of the reading! I'm glad you at least found the other possibilities interesting! You're very welcome! :)
>>
>>17696442
Can you do me?>>17696447
>>
>>17696447
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0jMDmTpiCZt
>>
>>17697300
Haha, I was just finishing it! :) Here:
>>17697302
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0jMDmTpiCZt
>>
>>17697307
Thanks!

I hope you get better soon and this is coming from someone that has gone through a lot of shit.
>>
Gabriel
M
Scorpio
Tall, quiet, helpful, overthinker
South US
Morgan's tarot
Should I stay at my current job or look for another?
>>
>>17697310
You're very welcome!

Thank you so much! Much appreciated! :)
>>
>>17696447
nigger you 33 and still having crushes?
>>
>>17696230

It's great to be fine. Thank you!
Katharos
Male
Taurus
Beard
Midwest
Wacky Scry
Which form of media would best suit my creativity?
>>
>>17696230
Sean
Male
Capricorn
I like anime, and listening to Japanese pop-music.
Cleveland, OH
Morgan's Tarot
I have been having intense feelings over this guy, and recently we have become even closer. Is it the right time to tell him that I do indeed have these feelings towards him? Does he know? Thank you so very much.
>>
>>17696447
>33
>not just asking him out
Come on, leave that for the girls fresh out of high school
>>
>>17696230
You can become the light that shines bright on someone's darkest night.
Koki
Male
Virgo
Black hair, brown eyes, medium tall, average weight, asian, I tend to think things too much.
Mexico
Wacky Scry
Can you do a general reading of my near future? like for this year? Things such as advice and the like for anything from social aspects to academic stuff, whatever comes up.
Thank you in advance :)
>>
>>17697373
This. I'm 27 and considered very attractive. I am waiting for a girl that is comfortable making a move on me. I don't make moves anymore because I don't want to be wanted for just my looks. You really have nothing to lose and I bet the amount of people that could be happily with someone is much lower because people are too afraid to go for it.
>>
>>17697411
how would you feel if a random average girl asked you for coffee irl
>>
>>17697491
Not him, but I'm similar in age and would likely be willing to give her a shot. Then again, I don't really care about appearance, and I'm more interested in personality, which is something most can't gauge by sight.
>>
J.
Female
Virgo

Will he come back?
>>
>>17697507
someone just randomly walking up to you and asking? youve never met before? you wouldnt be weirded out?
>>
>>17697511
>you wouldnt be weirded out?
No, why would I be weirded out? Where do you live that this is considered weird?

Just go up to him and start a conversation, make some small talk, then ask him out. It's not rocket science, and you'll be forgiven for lack of confidence more than men would.
>>
>>17697491
I'd feel flattered most likely. Every girl I've been interested in, dated, or drawn to are considered average by most but I see them as beautiful. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Looks aren't everything, who someone truly is on the inside is, and I think most good people can sense that.

>>17697507
Exactly right. Here's two examples of guus that would accept that. If you do nothing there's no chance , which is worse than failing. Worst case, you'll know that you tried. It sounds cliché but it's way better than thinking "what if"
>>
Sup niggas

Three quickies, give me your queries and tell me if you're a ghetto boy or a ghetto girl
>>
>>17697662

Ghetto boy.

Should I be looking over my shoulder for any of them, or nah?
>>
>>17697662
grill

How do I become closer with this guy I like?
>>
>>17697662
>17697662
ghetto girl
will i get into any school im applying to
>>
>>17697662
Ghetto nigga boi
Should i stay or should i go?
>>
>>17696463
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0agA37cVrom
>>
>>17697693
in state schools*
>>
>>17697675
Nigga I saw a muthafucking gun!

So homie, it's not some sneaky nigga who trynna fuck with you, it's some dude who's more direct and you probably already suspect. He probably already mad-dogging you and chesting up and shit. Your ass prolly already know who he is. It ain't some sneaky dude who trynna fuck with you. The guy who seem weak won't do shit. It's the thug nigga who prolly plotting. Good luck, homie, don't get capped.

>>17697688
Aight, I saw a dude and a girl both facing forward, not towards each other. The girl picks a flower and hands it to him, then he notice her all of a sudden.

So his mind probably on something else right now, so yo job is to get his attention, and the best strategy is to offer him something nice and sweet and shit. If he feel that openness and positive vibes and junk coming from you, he'll pay more attention. Otherwise, his mind will stay on whatever it is it's on.

>>17697699
I saw an eagle pounce on a cute little mouse and tear his ass up.

You either the eagle or the mouse, so this gotta be you a little bit. If something come up all dayoosexmakeena, it might fuck up yo day and be a bit too much for you to handle; external shit be a bitch like that. If you dun fucked someone up recently, you good.

>>17697699
Aight, I gotchu, but last one.

I see a fork in the road with two signs: one sign say "Redemption," and the other sign say "Freedom." You wanna be a happy house nigger, or you wanna be a struggling hussler? House nigga happy but not free; hussler free but he ain't got security. Up to you.
>>
>>17697722

>and you probably already suspect

sheeeeiiiit, thanks Ghetto$cry
>>
>>17697722
>dayoosexmakeena
>deus ex machina
You crack me the fuck up, dude. The fact that you're probably some college-educated white dude is hilarious.
>>
>>17696582
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1xslxYsfzHt
>>
>>17696595
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QfUNsenEzw
>>
>>17696230
Thank you so much Onymous, this reading was really accurate and has helped me in gaining the confidence I need to push through the next two years and persevere.
You've helped me more than you can possibly know, I will now enrobe every morsel of insecurity and self hatred within me with a sweet ganache of love and annihilate it order to shine as brightly as possible...
I say two years because I must go back to highschool to get a diploma and in order to do so I must move back in with my mother who has been abusive for most of my life hence the 'endure' part. As you say two years is not long and I will use this time to recharge my power and create for myself a good regimen full of discipline so that I may achieve uberfraülen status and be my best self...don't worry I will still remember to have fun too! :P
I'm sorry to hear that you yourself are struggling and I will be sending you my upmost support and loving energy, in your moments of doubt remember that you truly are a gentle and wonderful soul and that you have touched many lives. Stay strong my dear, I have faith in you!
Your readings always make my heart light up and buzz like a firefly, there are delightful hues of kindness and light in your voice. You've got this. :)
>>
>>17696230
>***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like
You are loved. Never forget that, and never forget to love yourself.
>*Name/nickname
Dillon
>*Gender
male
>*Age
I don't want to lie, but it's the closest power of 2 to 18
>*Sign
Virgo
>*Description of yourself
forest green eyes, dirty blonde/really brown hair, kinda tall, spooky pjs, pink wristband
>*Location-ish
oregon
>*Whether you want Morgan's Tarot, Petit Lenormand cartomancy, I-Ching, Wacky Scry
Wacky scry
>*Query (one part/question only... two if absolutely necessary!)
Did she tell someone what I told her, and who, if possible, did she tell?
>>
File: 90.jpg (50 KB, 394x650) Image search: [Google]
90.jpg
50 KB, 394x650
I'll be doing a few tarot readings, perhaps 3 or so. I just need a query and any other information you consider relevant.

I'm also willing to try scrying, if anyone is interested. It takes less time but might not be as insightful; it depends. For this, I just need an general idea of what you want me to scry; a query or some description of the situation, perhaps.
>>
>>17698233
Hi JN, do you think you could do a reading for me?
I submitted an application for an exchange program in Australia, do you think I'll get accepted? And if that's the case can I get any kind of advice?
>>
>>17698233
I'd like to know the projected outcome of my current romantic pursuit.
>>
>>17696447
>No matter how tough things get there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
>33
>still watching ATLA
>>
Dylan
Male
Aries
Very tall, brown hair and eyes
East Coast
Morgan's Tarot
I don't buy in to any of this type of stuff, but could be interesting.(Extra info: Dropped out of College, but still have plans for my life, and I love psychedelics)
>>
>>17698233
Hey JN, could you scry on this dream fragment? It goes like this - i was sitting in some cabinet with female doctor and she gave me this test book, i couldnt understand anything so i started saying something negative. Doctor took tailor ruler, measured my head and said that i'm insane as my head is too big. The thing is that dream was extremely realistic as i could feel that she could taken me somewhere unpleasant.
>>
>>17698233
Robert
What can you tell me about my past lives/soul/spirit, whatever comes to mind.
>>
>>17698254
It looks to me like you will be accepted. However... are you not really as excited about it as you should be? There is a sense of hesitation and fear lingering over you. Even though all signs point to moving forward and taking advantage of these offers, and you're surrounded by positive energy, your mind is focused on negatives. This may be a result of something specific in your past... but it's hard for me to tell exactly what that might be.

Well, either way, the choice is yours to make. You have a lot of freedom with this matter, to do as you think is best. You feel like you're in a place of completion, of change, of endings and beginnings... It's a great time to go on this exchange, certainly.

As for advice, the cards tell you clearly not to be indecisive. Whatever it is you want to do, even though you have freedom of choice, you need to make that choice! Commit to it. Don't hold back. Invest in your choices. Connect with other people and make the most of it.

There's a lack of authority/control in your life on your part, it seems, or perhaps you're having some issues here with authority figures... It's hard for me to advise on this, but the best I can say is, make sure you're not being too demanding of others and make sure others are not too demanding of you. You want freedom, but a controlled and measured freedom.

Lastly, I feel like you've lost touch with a certain part of your life... you need to seek inner comfort and self-reliance. That idea of working to make yourself happy, to have a comfortable environment. Perhaps you're neglecting some important part of your life, something you left behind in the past but which is important to you. Friends? Family? A certain passion that meant a lot to you? Think about what your current life choices really mean to you.

Well, to summarize, it's all pretty positive and these are just some ideas that you should take into consideration going forward. You're not someone who needs much guidance here.
>>
>>17698350
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate your help, I think I can reflect a lot on what you've just said, it makes a lot of sense to me.
All my friends are really excited for me, but I'm nervous that if I lose a semester I won't see them as much.
And well if there was something I'd say I was neglecting it's be my love life, I broke up with my ex 2 years ago and I haven't really dated again since, it has been a really difficult process but I feel like it's about time to move on.
I'll keep in mind what you said and try to make the most of it, get ahold of my life and try to be more decided on what I do, thanks!!!
>>
>>17698257
I did a relationship spread.

You: 5 of Swords, The Lovers (reversed), 9 of Cups, 7 of Swords
Partner: 5 of Coins, Knight of Wands (reversed), 7 of Cups, Death (reversed)
Between you: Ace of Wands, The Fool (reversed), King of Cups (reversed)
Ruling over this: Knight of Coins (reversed)

I feel like this is a bad choice of partner for both of you. Like each of your flaws exacerbates the other's flaws, and it becomes a very big mess in the end. There is passion of some kind there. You might even both think it's a great idea. But I don't think it is. I think it may be a situation where you easily fool yourselves and each others. It will most likely be more sexual than romantic, if it develops. In fact, a proper relationship seems fairly unlikely.

The partner's flaws are that they seem quite desperate and they're in a really bad state here their weaknesses are vulnerable.They feel like they have nothing, they're willing to force their way in to get what they want, they daydreaming and being unrealistic, and unwilling to change or move on from their past or their current problems.

On your side... well, to be honest I don't think it's too bad for you. It's just that you're making the wrong choice for the wrong reasons. And the 9 of cups says you're in a place to be emotionally satisfied, but... what this actually reflects in this reading, more than your situation, is the connection between you and the partner. Their 7 of cups "wish" energy is desperate for your 9 of cups "wish-fulfillment" energy. And then, the 7 of swords and 5 of swords indicated dishonest and arguments and generally doing things for the wrong reasons at the expense of others.

So I think it's a case where you both may, intentionally or unintentionally, use each other for temporary emotional gain which may be good or bad... I won't tell you not to pursue it outright, but don't expect anything long term at least, and please be sensitive about the other person's situation.
>>
>>17698233
Hello JN, I would appreciate it if you could do a reading on me. >goeasyonmeitsmyfirsttime.jpg

My life has taken a strange turn lately and put me onto the mystical/spiritual path and I have to get a lay of the lands - a kind of systems check of the psychic world. I don't know what to do. Could you do a reading on my spiritual situation, wellbeing? I need an outside perspective at this moment.
>>
>>17698390
I'll add it's not necessarily bad, in my opinion, just a big warning to be self-aware in this time and be careful what you get yourself into. This person easily takes advantage of your own weaknesses as much as you do theirs.

>>17698385
Just make sure whatever you do, it's for yourself and not others. Good luck and I hope it goes well. I'm from Australia and it's an amazing country and definitely worth visiting!

>>17698335
Hmm... interesting query. I haven't yet scried a dream before.

I saw a lot of shades of red, and the feeling of being "pulled" towards something all the time. It doesn't feel like the doctor wanted to hurt you, except in wanting to force you to do something you're supposed to do but don't want to... something you don't understand or can't see. It felt like it was related to knowledge. I think it's a matter that... you're afraid of something you don't understand or haven't heard the outcome of yet, and this is making you blind to the situation and unable to move from your position out of fear.

Does this make any sense to you?

>>17698336
I'm not really sure how to read past lives or anything like that.

I scried you in general and got a lot of blue and white colours. I saw a moonlit corridor. A sandy, grassy coast with mountains nearby. Near the ocean but perhaps by a river as well.

I also feel like there's something negative hidden in there somewhere that I can't really interpret. I recommend getting another reader to take a look when you can.
>>
>>17698394
Sure, but this is a bit of a more complex query and I'd like to know more about the situation. Could you tell me some of the thoughts you've been having regarding this?
>>
>>17698422
>I saw a lot of shades of red, and the feeling of being "pulled" towards something all the time
I get that feeling too but it's like i cannot comprehend what pulls me.
> force you to do something you're supposed to do but don't want to... something you don't understand or can't see
Well yes, there are things i should do but i wonder if it's about those things or something much more deeper.
>Does this make any sense to you?
Now it does but have you seen some black figure? I think he has something to do with it but i couldnt see him.
>>
>>17698435
No black figure. But now that I think about it, the "you" that I saw was essentially a featureless shadowed figure and I can't get any details of them. Maybe that's just because of your perspective... but maybe that dark figure is you?

Maybe it's you projecting yourself out, because you feel too trapped to move, and don't want to take the role you're asking the figure to take.
>>
>>17698427
I'm just in contact with an unknown supernatural force and I'm apparently gifted with this curse to be able to do stuff that I know absolutely nothing about and therefore I don't know how my progress seem to be heading.
It's funny how you grow so accustomed to yourself, that you feel inadequate as a consequence of the illusion that everybody else is just like you, but six months ago I didn't even believe in the things that I'm experiencing and now I can almost trick myself into believing that it happens for everyone because of our rise in consciousness.

My name is David, I'm from Denmark, I'm 22 years old and I'm totally ambivalent about my life at the moment. There is no doubt, at least not for me, that what we are are far, far, far more than what the eyes immediately sees and make us believe. My timing is sometimes so perfect that even other people have questioned whether I did things or just had good timing. For example I don't know why I said this one time with two friends I've recently just met, but I said all of a sudden, whoa did I just turn it into tomorrow? and one of them immediately picked up his phone (these kinds of things had happened multiple times that evening, so I think he just had to check at this point) and he just got to see the clock go to 00.00. Of course it's hard to just blur everything out there, because people would call me or anyone else who believes in me insane. So therefore the strange query.
>>
>>17698444
Checked.
>featureless shadowed figure
This get's me thinking that you might be right - i've always had this "feature" which let's me to put myself into other people shoes as basically becoming them even for short period of time. You're trying to say that i created this dark figure myself as a guide? Like it's not real spiritual guide but more as my imagination?
>>
File: 66.jpg (79 KB, 395x650) Image search: [Google]
66.jpg
79 KB, 395x650
>>17698455
Yeah, some subconscious way of trying to find a solution or a different perspective perhaps. I don't know for sure - it's just a possibility, and I think it's more likely than it being an actual, real entity separate from you.

>>17698451
The cards suggest... this isn't as much of a spiritual matter as you're leading yourself to believe. I see a lot of "earth" energy, of earthly, material, practical things - a direct counter to your focus on the higher spiritual concepts that you feel are the answer.

But... you are certainly at this point in your life, which is like a new beginning... but not quite yet. You're still waiting, for the rebirth to come, even though you're on the edge of your past ready to leap into a new future.

This is a period of self-development, of gaining new perspectives, but requires patience as you won't put the ideas together for an uncomfortably long while, however long that may be for you... It seems you have focused too much on past regrets... and now you realize, it's time to move on, to regain what you have lost (or avoided gaining sooner).

What I see for you, and what I recommend, is a new relationship (not necessarily romantic) with a person who provides you with a lot of information, support and guidance. A teacher or guide of some kind.

You want to smart small, stay practical, stay grounded - don't go seeking higher spiritual ideals, just work on you, work on your life, your relationships, your inner balance. Focus on the "earth" and "water" aspects of your life. Material things, home, work, education, health, practicality; emotions, relationships, nurturing, growth.

These are the slow elements, the ones which take time to make things happen. Approach this issue with the same slow and careful pace. You are at a beginning, a slow and humble beginning.
>>
>>17698495
>Yeah, some subconscious way of trying to find a solution or a different perspective perhaps. I don't know for sure - it's just a possibility, and I think it's more likely than it being an actual, real entity separate from you.
Oh subconsciousness created a figure for a solution. Alright, i got it. Thanks for everything tho.
>>
>>17698422
Thanks for trying!
>>
>>17698495
This makes sense. An inconvenient truth.. But a truth nonetheless. It's not even inconvenient, it's just different that what I initially thought. It still makes sense.

It was a good decision to come here. Thanks
>>
>>17698233
I'd like you to try scrying for me.
I'm in a difficult situation right now and I know I'm making progress, but I'd like to hear what you get on what would help or what I can do to improve the situation, or what advice would help me through this or deal with this better. Just anything that comes to mind I'd like to hear. Thank you so much.
>>
>>17698551
actually you could honestly try tarot if you want to: just do it however you feel is right. follow your intuition.
>>
File: Oh no the niggers are coming.jpg (103 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Oh no the niggers are coming.jpg
103 KB, 960x540
>>17696217
>>
>>17698591
>>
>>17698551
Oh, sorry, I had to stop for the day. I'll be around sometime again soon though, maybe tomorrow or later in the week.
>>
File: 1218123413_fullres.jpg (965 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1218123413_fullres.jpg
965 KB, 1600x1200
Slow day at work.

I'll be doing readings here and there. I do not use cards. Or runes. Or...anything. So, sorry if you wanted to be able to see/know what I got for you other than what I can tell you.

That being said. I'll do my best to not be vague.

>Name
>Question OR Aura reading (I basically just tell you about you, it's for fun.)
>NO love shit (it gets very, very depressing.)
>NO general readings (Very, necessarily hard.)
>I want to keep stuff easy for now.
>>
>>17698737
Jordan
Do my plans come to fruition?
>>
>>17698737
Maria
Aura reading please.
>>
>>17698737
Richard
Aura reading
>>
>>17698737
Ethan
Where am I meant to travel and when?
>>
>>17698745

Well. If you stick to them, then yes. If you fall into your habit of getting bored/lazy and stopping, no. Your biggest struggle is going to be forcing yourself to do the things needed to make it happen. No other person is really going to stand in your way. Most friends/family are actually very supportive of your plan, no? Yet, nobody can really help you other than you.

Stick with it, and the answer is yes.

Get lazy and stay in bed all day again, then no.
>>
>>17698737
Robert
An aura reading please!
It would help greatly as I'm trying to know myself better at a spiritual level.
>>
>>17698746
Well.

Around you is a very deep, dark purple color. Purple (for me.) denotes healed wounds more or less. It's like a scar. You hold lessons learned from a past injury (I feel like this one is emotional, and has to do with death of a close loved one.) very near to you.

Around that is nothing but green. Very light, shimmering, almost yellow green. This means, you're living the way you think you should spiritually.

If I had to guess, you live for two now? You try to be the person that whoever you lost thought you were?

Assuming I'm right at all. I see dark purple and green. Purple means "scarring" that you learned/grew from. Green means the divine, spirit, lifeforce, etc.
>>
>>17698737
Dillon
aura
>>
>>17698737
Calla
Aura reading
>>
>>17698750
Red. A lot of red.

Red is probably the most negative color (in my interpretation.) But it has positive aspects as well. The red I'm seeing is very dark, almost like blood around you. This denotes anger. Well in your case it does, I feel. You have a grudge of sorts, and it stresses you out.

But there is a positive aspect as well. Unlike most of /x/, you're very outgoing. You like to be the first guy in line to do everything, and you usually hold up your ends of bargains.

Now around the red is blue. Blue is a very intellectually focused OR shy color. I feel like here it means something more akin to...you are very "smart" and "sensitive." But you hide it under a tough guy persona.

Lastly, I see purple along the outer rim here. You feel like someone has been bullying, toying, hurting, you. And it is recent.
>>
>>17698770
The interpretation is off, but yes, I'm someone who is learning from the mistakes that I've done and injuries that were done upon me. The interpretation for green is not too off as well; I'm trying to live as someone I think I should, but yet I fail. Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>17698787
Also please and thank you and have a wonderful day though you're obviously at work. :P Good thing it is a slow day however!
>>
>>17698737
>Azmi
>Aura reading
I'd like to see the imbalance in my energy please.
>>
>>17698753
This seems like a tough question here. And one I'm not comfortable answering. So take this very lightly.

Go where you are taken. Your feeling of being "called" to help others, in a very warriorlike way, is never going to go away. Just understand that you are not made out to be a soldier. But being a warrior means finding a community, and being there to help it in any way you can.

Travel to where you are lead. To a place where the people are thankful for your help, and where you can feel a sense of family despite not having much of one yourself.

I hope that is at least CLOSE to what you are looking for. I doubt it. But I just don't want to tell you something and A. You get let down, and give up. Or B. Lead you down a wrong path. I doubt some random guy on the internet can do either to you...but I don't want to risk adding to any doubts you have.
>>
>>17698795
Thanks Orion (I assume from it's from greek mythology) for reading. Strange thing is this red color theme i've been getting from various readers. You're right about anger, it's inward one as oppose to outward aggression.
>Red and Blue
Thats spooky as i'm wearing red and blue clothes.
As hiding under tough guy persona, i'm not that tough, i'm fully aware that i'm sensitive person but yeah, i have that "cold" look. Lastly, purple - i couldnt get my finger on exact cause but i feel like the whole world is against me aka me vs world.
>>
>>17698779
Well. Shit. That's a lot of blue dude.

Not a bad thing, but I generally see Blue people as very sad, or shy people. You're very intelligent, and very much into the "finer" things in life. Like art, literature, etc. But you are a fan of the darker sides of it all. Less Mona Lisa, more Starry Night...Probably much darker than that.

Nothing wrong with that. But you should try to inject a little bit of the lighter side of life into your activities. Being somber and "strong but silent" won't get you very far.
>>
>>17698787
>>17698799
I am having a wonderful day so far! Hope you do as well.

Ahhh, I love seeing auras like yours. Polar opposite of mine. You are very Yellow, and Orange, annnd a little bit of pink. There is purple, but it is very light and it is further from the center. I'll explain.

The color closest to your center is a very bright orange. Orange (in your case) means energy. Lots, and lots...and lots...of energy. You're always on the move, and you're always alert. (Always meaning...usually. We all have bad days.)

The yellow right after that means Happiness, creativity, positive energy (positive orange.) You have no mean bones in your body, and all you ever seek to do is help and care for others. Making others feel good, makes you feel even better.

Pink after that (an dit sort of snakes through all the colors here, so imagine it looking like a pink octopus putting it's arms throughout an orange, and yellow coral of sorts.)

Pink is...erm...well...sexuality, and passion. I'd assume you're very much into everything you do. Everything you do, you do like it's the last thing. And this is habit. As for the sexuality, I'm not sure. I won't go there!

Now around the edge is all purple. Purple means "bad shit." Or stuff that hurt you in the past, or even currently. It is very light and very "liquid" looking. This means NOTHING keeps you down for long. And you do your best to forgive, but you NEVER forget.
>>
>>17698802
Well.

The issue here, that I see is a very sickly yellow color. Almost like bad mustard. Yellow means happiness, creativity, and positivity. That fact that it looks sick, is pretty self explanatory.

But I will point something out here. It is not that you lack happiness, creativity, or positivity. It is the things that give you those emotions/energy that are....sick.
>>
>>17698808
Well, the world is not against you. It's just you against you. And a quick fix for that is to stop fighting the world, and stop fighting yourself.

Be wary of both. But constant fighting does very little.
>>
>>17698737
Amanda
I'd like an aura reading!
thank you so much!
>>
>>17698762
>>17698840
I'm patient and I can wait but I think you might've skipped mine on accident.
>>
>>17698852
Amanda.

I see red and orange.

Red is usually associated with anger, or frustration, but also with being a very "Type A" sort off person. I think the latter of you. You're very outgoing. The Orange means "energy." and being very stubborn.

People like you, I like to characterize as lava. Once you get flowing, you don't stop until the job's done.

You do get scared, yes. But you force yourself to be a people person.

The only time I'll ever quote John Wayne here is when this quote applies, and it does to you.

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."

You do this often.
>>
>>17698737
Pam
Am I going to be rich ever? Will my writing pay off?
>>
>>17698737
eve
Aura reading thank you
>>
>>17698858
Oops!

Yes I did. I didn't mean to.

Robert...

Well holy fuck Robert. It's like a fucking rainbow.

Blue, green, yellow, red, orange, purple, pink. And it's flashing rapidly between dark neon colors and super bright pastels.

Where do I begin.

Blue is intellectualism, but also sensitivity.
Green is spirituality
Red is, we'll call it...ferocity, and tenacity. Being outgoing.
Orange is just "energy." Being energetic, and not "sad"
Purple is suffering
Pink is passion/sexuality

So to sum this all up. You're already a very multi-faceted person. You appreciate a quiet night in, but can be ready to go skydiving at the drop of a hat. And for the most part you are very positive when you look at life. Very seldom do you get depressed.

But you do.

You deal with stress...not so good. This is where the bad stuff comes in. Your red and purple are close together. When you get angry, or into a fight, you tend to "lose it." a bit. Which is why you avoid confrontation.

But that isn't a bad thing. You're like a gentle giant. You know when to fight, and when to be diplomatic. And you can generally defuse any situation through your awesome personality, and ability to inject humor into a bad situation at the best moment.
>>
>>17698872
That's.... amazingly accurate. Thank you. That definitely is VERY accurate. You're good at this, thanks a bunch. I hope you have a good day.
>>
>>17698737
Kalista
When will I start feeling a constant flow of happiness time wise?
>>
>>17698889
Thank you very much!
This is the most detailed reading I've ever got, exactly what I've been looking for!
It really does resonate with me, as I've experienced it all myself just as you described.
>>
>>17698896
Thank you. Keep steamrolling life. You're doing it right.

>>17698897
>constant flow of happiness.

Never. That's not how this works. You have to take the good with the bad.

>When will life get better, and when will I be more happy.
>ftfy

Soon. It's the end of spring, soon to be Summer. Just soak that all in. Do stuff for yourself and stop trying to please others. You aren't a servant.

Take some time to go out and just exist as yourself. Preferably out from under a roof, and out in the sun.
>>
File: 1299101039230s.jpg (10 KB, 186x251) Image search: [Google]
1299101039230s.jpg
10 KB, 186x251
>>17698907
Glad to hear I was accurate, and glad to hear it was what you wanted find.
>>
>>17698737
Linas
Aura reading please
>>
>>17698069
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1w4mIeUtuYE
>>
>>17698805
Sorry about the delay, but thanks it giving it a shot. Though it doesn't answer the question I had in mind, it reaffirms something else in a profound way. Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>17698972
Thanks. Good luck.
>>
>>17698925
It's all bullshit dude. You're a fraud.
>>
>>17698835
Thanks Orion, makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>17698737
>Gizem
>How will my career develop?
Thanks in advance Orion.
>>
>>17699011
Ok. Good to know!

>>17699036
Good luck.
>>
>>17699046
Slowly but surely. It is going to be a bit frustrating. You'll have barriers at every turn. But nothing too discouraging. They will make sure they get their money's worth out of you. BUT, they will notice you if you just do your best and don't pussy out like everyone else.

>just like any other job basically.

But you'll actually enjoy your work most of the time. Just be happy with what you have, but always look for a way to move forward.

Within a few months of having your entry level job, your bosses will already have realized you're a little bit better than the other people they hire along with you.
>>
>>17698878
skipperini'd
>>
>>17698737
Anna
Aura, plase!
>>
>>17698737
Lina
My aura please
>>
>>17698158
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0LCMlyZijci
>>
>>17698737
Ali
Aura reading must be fun? Right?
>>
>>17699079
Thanks.
>>
>>17697774

Thanks mate. I knew you'd like the quokka.
>>
>>17697508
No
>>
>>17698288
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ntMke9wp0S
>>
>>17699176
You're very welcome!
:D
>>
Yo Chironimo, could you get this one?

>>17696632
>>
>>17699220
I was just realizing I'd somehow skipped a block of readings, so I was just going back to do them with yours up as the very next one! :)
>>
>>17698840
>stop fighting yourself
This is beyond me. Feels like my whole life is never ending conflict between different parts of my personality. For example : to get success or achieve realization of dreams, you have to be confident. However, i cant be confident therefore i become angry at myself for not being able to do so (red aura).
>>
>>17696632
>>17699220
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0cyZKHvyZjd
>>
>>17696230

"No matter the feeling, good or bad, remember that 'this too shall pass.'"

-Grady
-Male
-Capricorn
-Brown, medium length hair with classic combover/part, dark brown eyes, reserved but friendly personality, educated and well-spoken, good with kids
-Chicago
-General Reading, please

What will become of my new career, and what will become of my current relationship? (Second part of question optional, but I'd still like to know if you have time.)

Thanks a lot!
>>
>>17697313

Can you read mine, ony? And actually instead of the job question I'd like to know if I should keep hanging out with this girl and see where it goes.
>>
>>17699260
You're asking a Wiccan for advice on 4chan.

You should be very concerned that your life is complete and utter dogshit.
>>
>>17699411
>You should be very concerned that your life is complete and utter dogshit.
If my life wouldnt be dogshit, why i would bother asking?
>>
File: b8033694d2cc4c05bb6e36792179846c.jpg (415 KB, 1152x1536) Image search: [Google]
b8033694d2cc4c05bb6e36792179846c.jpg
415 KB, 1152x1536
>>17699298

Thanks neighbour.
>>
>>17696652
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1p9rBGgdjCs
>>
>>17699434
You're very welcome, my friend! Best wishes to you!
>>
>>17699434
nice skeleton
>>
>>17699441

Still listening to it. Very interesting. I actually emigrated north to find new opportunities/get out of my comfort zone back in the old country. Guess I just gotta keep pushing.
>>
>>17698737
gabby
aura please, if you're still around
>>
Is there anyone still doing readings?
>>
>>17696230
***Don't let people talk down on you. You are a unique human being, you are special in every way and you life matters.

Marco
Male
17 (almost 18)
Leo
I am 1.85m, cherry brown hair with blue/green eyes, I am nicely balanced between being a introvert and extrovert, I enjoy being with friends and I tend to be quite in a group. Alone with a small group I easily share feelings

South Africa, Eastern Cape, Uitenhage
Tarot
Will I find someone to really love and share my life with in the next 5'ish years?

I'm asking because I really need someone I can share my life with
>>
>>17696739
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1oueJ7FWzhw
>>
>>17699468
If you can meet people near you, great! If not, you've got to go beyond! Either way, keep pushing! You can do it, my friend!
>>
I'll be doing readings again tomorrow afternoon guys. Sorry that I just dropped out of the thread. I had to do some work, at work.
>>17696230
Whenever you have time, because you really helped me out last time.

Male
Taurus
Oh you know.
Dat Texas

You pick the method.

My testing broke up into two days. I did just fine on the first part, but tomorrow is the hard part. You were actually...very very right last time. So i'll ask about this time.

Will tomorrow be a happy day, or a huge bummer?
>>
>>17698737
I've been randomly checking every now and then to see if you're in these threads. It's a nice surprise as I always enjoyed your readings!

Any way I feel like I had a NDE back in December, it wasn't my first as I od' on medication back when I was 14. This most recent time my mind broke apart and recovering from that has taken awhile. I would like an Aura reading.

As for my name, AtomEve
>>
>>17699639
Dammit. Ok. Last reading of the day because I remember you. You caught me as I was about to pack up and leave my office.

To be honest, I see a lot of green in your aura. There is purple, but not a lot. And some red, but not much either.

Imagine yourself with a very bright green, shimmering light around you, but flakes of blood red (almost brown.) and little strings of purple floating in it.

To me. This means you have grown from your experience (the green.) You grew spiritually, and physically. You value this life a bit more, and you have grown more fond of whatever spiritual path you're on. The shiny-ness also denotes change, and even more growth. Maybe you try new things, maybe you're more adventurous, who knows. But you see through new eyes, so to speak.

The red, the dark red that looks pretty gross is hate, and fear, and regret. You have very little (as denoted by it just being flakes and not a connected band.) But it's there. I feel like, you feel like what happened to you could, should, and would have been avoided. And even though you grew from it, you would never choose to do it again, and you wish you'd taken care of yourself....well maybe in your case you wish you had let someone else take care of you instead of resisting help.

Purple just means, well, trauma, pain, etc.

There is very little meaning you are coping quite well.
>>
Mark
Male
Cancer
5'9 200# brown hair blue eyes
Indiana
Morgan's tarot
Is my marriage going to be OK?
>>
This is Mark from Indiana my positive saying is don't worry, be happy
>>
>>17696912
http://vocaroo.com/i/s10GuA4emDDF
>>
*you are very kind for using your talents to help people. thank you, even if you don't get to me, for doing so.
*gabby
*fem
*aquarius
*5'4, 100 pounds. Dark brown, shoulder length hair. Light brown eyes with a little bit of green
*new england, USA
*Whatever you want to do
*Query: What does this summer look like for me?
>>
I have an exam coming up this week, could anyone be so kind and give me a reading? Just tell me what you need. Thank you to whoever is up for it.
>>
File: fancy a shag m8.jpg (858 KB, 664x977) Image search: [Google]
fancy a shag m8.jpg
858 KB, 664x977
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and doing this for everyone

Ozzy
Male
Cancer
CA
Tarot

My life seems to be in a giant fog. I don't seem to know where my life is heading. I guess I'd like a general reading if possible relating to work and relationships. I'm currently looking for a job still and I don't know where my relationship is going anywhere, she wants me to see other people.

Also, if possible. I keep having dreams about a girl who had a crush on me named Annie. Will anything ever happen between me and her or are they just dreams?
>>
>>17696230
You're amazing for doing this for other people. I hope you're doing well in your personal life.
Frankie - birthname. Nico - Nickname.
Male.
Pisces, on the cusp of Aquarius.
6'0". 270 lbs. Light brown hair - I guess long for men, chin length. Blue eyes.
Central Florida.
Petit Lenormand cartomancy
I guess, what does the next year of my life look like?
>>
>>17696230
Sup, Onymous. Feeling better? Nice to see you reading again.
I am on the battle, as always, struggling to see what each day has to offer, but these days are dark.
I wish to think about the not so big problems of my days, and so, i wish a love reading.
There is this girl, we got close, but we are fighting all the time for bullshit reasons. I like her, but the thing is that i think this fight was the last one, i guess we got kinda burned up from each other. What you see about it?
Positive thing? Hmm... Punching someone in the face is wrong but feels nice sometimes.
Thanks, Onymous. From your friend, beard guy.
>>
>>17699745
lel I just made an okcupid
thanks man
what was in the camera angle
>>
>>17697313
>>17699406
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0M7lwWfLuCv
>>
>>17699852
Haha, that's certainly one option that could work out for you! Scope out other sites as well.
Also check out adult dating sites and such if that's all you're looking for from someone.
Good luck, and be safe!
>what was in the camera angle
INTERCOURSE.
>>
>*Name/nickname
Sam
*Sign
Taurus
*Description of yourself
Menacing beard, bags under eyes average build on the skinnyfat side of the scale.
*Location-ish
Somewhere in LatAm
whatever you feel is best for my query, though I'm tempted by I-Ching and Tarot.

Alright, I'm not a believer in any of this, but i'm willing to give this a shot.

I'm pretty lost right now, despondent as heck and like nothing's worth the trouble. But worst of all, I can't seem to find my bearings in life, and I feel less-than-capable than most people.

Now i've heard it all, I could write a self-help book if I wanted to, I think, and I'm honestly not going to commit philosophical suicide. If there's anything important to say to me, please work your magick and hit me up.

>***Post something friendly, cheerful, helpful, upbeat, encouraging, caring, positive, or the like

I'm understandably jaded as fuck now m8k, all I have for you is some beautiful music instead:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIQ2D6AIys8
>>
>>17699884

Why thank you good sir!

I appreciate the support.
>>
>>17700082
You're very welcome!

:)
>>
>>17700112

Are you still doing readings and are they in order? Asked a question earlier and just wondering and still interested in a reading if you kindly would.
>>
>>17700142
I'm slowly making my way through... I generally try to do vocaroos for queries in order while keeping up with text replies, but sometimes I have to run off, do a few quick random ones, or otherwise get the order mixed up. I'm gonna keep trying to work my way from the top down this evening!
>>
>>17696230
Nick
Male
Scorpio
White skin, tall, dark hair and eyes
CA
I feel like giving the I ching a shot
Will I meet someone with serious romantic potential soon?

At first I thought it was supportive youtube videos so I got this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u-niluB8HI
But I think it's good you make sure to tell everyone their read eventually. Wanting a read for something important and then having the reader just dash is irritating. Makes the reads have a more professional quality
>>
>>17696230

To start, one of my favorite songs from my favorite artist for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpNp4g8yTv0

Thom
Male
Virgo/Libra Cusp
Slightly chubby, average height, round face, blue/grey eyes, short dark-brown hair.
Central New Jersey
Surprise me
General
>>
>>17697344
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1pgsvudXO0T
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhRUe-gz690 What better than Monty Python?
*Name/nickname
Harrison
*Sign
Taurus
*Description of yourself
Shoulder-length Hair, Relatively tall, blue/green/grey eyes, brown hair, somewhat athletic build
*Location-ish
I feel like Petit Lenormand Cartomancy speaks to me
So here's a little backstory to my query, I was eating supper not long ago and was watching t.v. and all of a sudden I was hit with an overwhelming surge to burst out in tears. The strange part about this is that I wasn't feeling sad at all and so it was really foreign.

My question is; Was there a specific reason for what had just happened, like was it supposed to show me something or guide me somewhere?
>>
>>17700321
Oh forgot the location,
Alberta
>>
>>17696230
>the sun shines for you
>sweetness
>female
>wacky scry
>is there any accidental pregnancy to fear in the coming year?
>>
Hi. I will be practicing /two/ readings with the Thoth deck; don't expect much out of this.

>name/alias
>gender
>query
>>
>>17700393

The Shah
Male
To serve in Heaven or rule in Hell?
>>
>>17700393
Thom
Male
How will this week play out?
>>
>>17700393
>>17700321
Question is at the bottom with a little backstory behind it
>>
>>17700393
Cam
M
How does my next 6months look?
>>
>>17700393
Rafael, Male.
Where does this sudden anxiety comes from?
>>
>>17700393

Ken
Male
Will my financial situation improve anytime soon?
>>
>>17697360
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ryPJ2IVM74

Congratulations on receiving my 3,000th post under the username Chironymous! :D

Much love to everyone here on /div/! <3
>>
>>17700425
Congrats Chiron
>>
>>17696217
Sterling
Male
Brown hair
average build
Gimme something cool, good, bad, whatever.
>>
Alright, I'm done.

>>17700399
>serve in Heaven
10 of Disks - Wealth, 5 of Cups - Disappointment, 10 of Wands - Oppression

>rule in Hell
Prince of Wands, XX - The Aeon, 8 of Swords - Interference

Rule in hell, mate.

>>17700401
Three cards for your week: 4 of Wands - Completion, 5 of Wands - Strife, III - The Empress.

Hmm. I'd say you're at a time of rest and contemplation, thinking about what step or path to tread on next; this is mostly because you wish to be more in tune with the nature and with the "flow" of this universe. Things are looking good for you now, however, there's a chance of inner restlessness and conflict coming up for you in this week.

An extra card for clarification: 2 of Wands - Dominion. Yeah, I think you're going to need a lot of willpower to make some decision in your life that either leads to happiness or devastation, and this spread suggests you won't be making this any time soon because of the strife in your inner self.

>>17700405
Three cards on why that happened: 7 of Disks - Failure, 3 of Wands - Virtue, XII - The Hanged Man.

Central to this read is the concept of "understanding"-- I'm inclined to say that you're going through or have gone through some sort of rough patch in life right now, and while that may not have hit you right away, it hits you eventually. That night for you was that sudden eventuality. The feeling of it being foreign, along with the 3 of Wands, shows me that there's something you're not understanding completely over here.

I drew an extra card for clarification: X - Fortune. The card of motion, and a reminder that change is the only constant in this universe. With this and the spread above, I'd chalk this up to a simple "down" period you felt for a few hours, however if it continues, that signifies change for the worse and you need to understand your situation better (3 of Wands).
>>
>>17700449
Thanks! :D
>>
>>17700486

Balling. Thanks Siegrain.
>>
>>17700478
Sorry, couldn't find the post format, here's a revision
Sterling
Male
Born in March, no sure what sign
Brown hair
East coast
Hit me with what ever reading style you prefer
What will happen this week?
>>
>>17700486
Thank you for the read. The weird part is I haven't particularly been going through a rough patch, or atleast one that I have an understanding of. And that's why I sought to asking on /x/ about this.
>>
>>17697380
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fPoQtogS2X
>>
>>17700425
celebrate by staying up all night doing readings :D
>>
>>17700729
Lol, I'll do as many as I can at my current pace before I have to sleep... then *maybe* more tomorrow before I need to do stuff.
>>
nobody doing more readings?
or if someone else know about "initiates." the last time the cards say something about me being an initiated, but I don't know what does it means.. if someone have info about that I will be thankful
>>
>>17700926
Tell me the query and as much as you can remember about the spread. Also, tell me what led you to the conclusion of you being an "initiate." This will help me make sense of what you got.
>>
>>17700937
thanks my query is..
what should I do to proceed the search of my path?
it says about me having the qualities of an initiate or something alike.. and about me having a different kind of energy, and a old man who is waiting for meet me, he already know about me and that's all that I can remember about it..
if this help, I belive that I have some kinds of "powers" that I was able to unlocked before I came in this world..
thanks anon I'm 21 and Aries if this helps
>>
Ay dildos!
Unban me from the IRC you god damn shape shaggers!
>>
Am I seriously perma banned just for making a nickname "FUCKINGNEGROES" simply for the purpose of being able to say "FUCKINGNEGROES" in a different color?
>>
>>17701060
what niggers!
>>
FUCKING NEGROES!
>>
>>17700254
Hey man, this was great and I really appreciate you taking the time to do this. Your advice was great! Just the simple question of asking myself what I consume the most, which is definitely TV, was really helpful. It was really interesting that you mentioned you wrote a screenplay and it sounds like we're into the same type of stuff. It's good advice I think to stick with the genre I'm into the most.

The Wacky Scry was great and of course the tv wants more tv! I will definitely take the scry with a grain of salt, but it is very interesting that you said tv, which is the direction I've been leaning.

Oh by the way, I'm not sure if you did it on purpose but my positive message is from a movie and the way you answered was great. It's from Dr. Strangelove: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6T2uBeiNXAo

Thanks again, stay fine!
>>
>>17701069
>what roody-poos!
Ftfy
>>
File: 1460399573758s.jpg (8 KB, 250x223) Image search: [Google]
1460399573758s.jpg
8 KB, 250x223
dan
favorite number is five
color is red
life is mess
anything, go wild, i really am less than attatched
>>
>>17701070
Doing readings, PP?
>>
>>17701040
Wait, I'm confused. Did you do this reading for yourself, or did someone else do it for you? If someone else did, link it for me.

Otherwise, what this basically says that you're gifted at magic. Some people are, simple truth. And, yes, there are different energy types, some better at this or that than others.
>>
>>17701147
Nah. I've got some shit to do. I may do some reads in a few weeks.
I'd like to but...yeah. Sorry.
>>
>>17701188
well let's say I did the reading for myself, and it shows that to me.. also it saids something about a entity that I should learn how to communicate, but I still so lost in all this stuffs
>>
>>17701218
Tell me your spread, then.
>>
>>17701260
I don't know how to explain but it was in this order
-the sun, the world, death, the empress, wheel of fortune.
-The lovers, the moon, the hanged man, strength , the tower.
-The hermit, the emperor, the hierophant, justice, temperance.
I think it came in this one but I still to new in this to know more about it
>>
Bumaroony
>>
>>17702165

Why are you bumping this? It should be clear to you that after 10 hours they're doing something else.
>>
>>17699404
http://vocaroo.com/i/s141C0CC2jXn
>>
Emily
Cancer
Long brown hair, green-blue eyes, tall, slim, hipster glasses, young, quiet, decent sense of humour, stubborn, anxious

Would I be a good influence to this guy's life? I feel like he could do much better than me.
>>
File: 1463081187910.png (285 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
1463081187910.png
285 KB, 580x282
Tarot reader here contributing for a while, ask your questions and provide age and sex. Major arcana 3 card spread replies while I'm available.
>>
>>17702641
Thom
Male
General
>>
>>17702641
Femme
(You can call me R)
I was wondering how J felt about me? It's not necessarily a romantic reading btw, it's just someone I have in mind. He might like me he might not, it doesn't make a difference. I would just like to know his perception of me.
Thank you...
>>
>>17702641
Male
How do I get my sexual needs satisfied? Can you guide me to a person?
>>
>>17702641
Thom, you're first card is the moon, always a sign the cards will be fickle and there's intense secrecy and deceit occurring in your life. Your second card is the lovers - inerestingly my main focus when looking at this card is the older person watching the lovers - I get the sense someone is trying to sabotage your love life, possibly with gossip/rumours. your final card is the hanged man - in the context of the previous 2 cards this result card indicates that you need a paradigm shift in your thought processes and outlook to overcome the sabotage - my sense is getting confirmation of the saboteur is going to show you didn't suspect that individual. Overall a very tricky situation but nothing you cannot handle if you control your emotions and play smart.
>>
>>17702689
*your
>>
>>17702641

R, your fist card is the hanged man - given the question you have asked this card would indicate that further involvement with the person in question is going to a MAJOR turning point in both your lives - this is in a positive manner as your next 2 cards, the magician and the wheel of fortune respectively, indicate that a new relationship/partnership with this individual will open up new possibilities and options for you both in mutliple aspects of your lives. the wheel of fortune has appeared in a very positive aspect indeed - as your final card indicates that you will learn much from the life lessons learned before this major upheaval, and you can use your experience to enhance and enrich your future with this person. It seems they can envision a future with you in a positive light.
>>
>>17702722
Woah, I wasn't expecting that. Very interesting though. Thank you for the read, anon :)
Much appreciated.
>>
>>17702675

This is an interesting one to read - all 3 of yur cards, justice, the fool and judgment were inverted. To better answer your question, the inverted justice cards means that you have or will son be unfairly judged, and this will affect your prospects. My sense is that this has occurred recently. the inverted fool suggests that you will be sorely tempted to act emetionally in response to the unfair judgement HOWEVER if you can keep your cool and handle it rationally you will easily overcome the unfair judgement - in this matter you have a lot of power in resolving issue - don't blow it. Your final card, judgement, does indicate your not going to handle this issue terribly well, but the cards are screaming that you CAN resolve this, you CAN keep your dignity and make progress wiht your wishes. In fact, if you handle this right it's going to bring so much closer to your goal. Be smart, anon.
>>
>>17702767

Tarotanon here, please excuse the spelling, it's been a long day. I have to go now but may be able to pop back tomorrow night. Take care.
>>
Any readers still here?
>>
File: lsd21.jpg (644 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
lsd21.jpg
644 KB, 1024x768
Hello /div/

Will do two readings this afternoon. Anyone interested I will need
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now.

Hope I can help.
>>
>>17702914

Male
Virgo
Melancholic

Can I make any progress with my current crush? I barely get to see her
>>
>>17702914
F Libra melancholy, will it work out?
>>
>>17702914
M
Pisces
What will my upcoming months look like?
Lost
>>
>>17702921
Alright I'll do short readings sorry for that.

>Six of Swords Reversed (Ayylmao)
>Queen of Swords
>Six of Cups

It seems to me that you can create some good memories with her... While progress is doubtful but definitely not impossible.

One card for advice

>King of Wands

I'll say you should go for it. Look at this relationship as a small gamble if you want. You could lose but it will not be the end of the world.

Try being authentical and charismatic could also be advised, my guess is she will really be into you if you do.

Hope it helped anon.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.