[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fairies, are they real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 51YobvttgBL.jpg (51 KB, 353x500) Image search: [Google]
51YobvttgBL.jpg
51 KB, 353x500
I guess this could be classified as paranormal.
Anyway, I'm on a search for information about fairies, ever since I was little I've been obsessed with them, not publicly, because at my age I would sound silly if I told people I believe in fairies, but I do, I used to talk with them for hours when I as young in the orchard I lived in, I have had dreams all my life of flying like a fairy and I have convinced myself that I must have some sort of relationship to them, if I could've been so young and beleived so hard to this day, maybe I was a fairy once, but anyway, I'm trying to see if anyone has any information, sighting experience, anything..I want to find them. I've been reading this book by suza scalora and my heart beats fast reading her evidence, I just hope it's not a hoax
>>
>>17695681
Yes, fairies are real. And one of them posts here regularly. We had a nice chat here earlier today. Don't bother looking for the thread, it was deleted.
>>
>>17695681
>>17695689
This, I was posting for a few hours in that thread last night. Yes they are real, and it sounds as if you did talk with them.
>>
When i was a child i had also has "encounters" with faries, i still to this day cannot remember whether it was all in my head or i was actually playing and talking to real faries. We used to play at the end of my garden and they were very white. Thats all i can recall. Interesting thread though
>>
>>17695681
I felt the same way as you when I was younger. While they never showed themselves to me, I swear I could feel they were there in the woods I visited every day. I of course have no proof, it could have even been sensing life from the trees or something dumb.

However, I recall seeing ONE as a child. She was very "dusty" and it was only for a split second, not long enough to register anything else.
>>
A fairy posts here? But how could that be, do fairies do the internet thing?
I want to know more about them, thank you all for your comments, I'm glad that I'm not the only one who has had these experiences, please let me know if you fond anything else or remember anything..
>>
>>17695696
theres a person with the name The Fairy Queen that frequents the boards. shes not a fairy.
>>
>>17695806
The tripcode is not, there is one that does post here.
>>
File: 1458569309888.jpg (17 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1458569309888.jpg
17 KB, 400x300
>>17695843
You mean the shitposter from last night using two Queens are a name?
>>
>>17695789
I only know of the one that posts here. Usually to speak with them, it is done in nature. I haven't spoken to any yet but I'm going to a secluded place in nature that I feel at peace in to attempt to make contact
>>
>>17695849
The shitposter literally admitted in the thread that he was shit posting with the same name as her. It was very easy to tell them apart honestly
>>
Do yo think they can shrink you down and /ss/ you?
>>
>>17695689
>Don't bother looking for the thread, it was deleted.

It's strange how so many threads end up being deleted, but never the tulpa/homonculi/shitpost ones.

>tfw the board itself is paranormal
>>
File: tumblr_nz1o4wPGYm1sztyb3o1_500.png (51 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz1o4wPGYm1sztyb3o1_500.png
51 KB, 500x333
>>17695932
Any mention of the above mentioned fairy or a post by her and within minutes there is someone trying to attack or discredit. But pic related
>>
>>17695681
you should read this book OP
>>
>>17695681
yes they are real. when i was a kid some older women told me those things outside where ferries I thought they were bugs. I didn't believe her until I caught one and it bit me with it's mouth. It looked like a little bug human.
>>
if you believe in "fairies" you don't know anything about the myths they're derived from.
>>
fairy was a metaphor for something that is very real. SO technically yes. Fairies for what they ARe, are in fact very real, yes. but your fantasy standard-atheist I-know-not-what-you-mean look at literature is not likely real at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 334x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 334x432
One of my favorite books growing up. Ever seen it, op?
>>
>>17695681
How does a fairy sound like? What dows it like to talk about?
>>
>>17695681
Read up on trans dimensional astral travel.. they are real and they are not. What is in our dimension is just their astral projection
>>
>>17696628
What the fuck are you talking about? A metaphore for what?
>>
>>17695681
Yes, they're real. But like with angels, they've become stylized over time. In more ancient times we could perceive them, as we did sylphs, dryads, pixies, nixies/naiads, etc. All of those beings are elemental spirits, elemental sprites. As insects and animals and everything else in the physical world has a role to play in this physical world, so do the sprites have a role to play in the etheric world.

They're none of them little winged beings that one could perceive with one's physical senses, though it's understandable that over time, as we lost our ability to perceive them etherically, they became sort of legendized as little, flitting, winged creatures. They're orb-like, stream-like, particle-like, semi-conscious energy glyphs that assist in bringing life to the physical world, especially to plants. That is why they've been legendized over time as having a special affinity with flora. If one understands angels as messengers, going up and down the Ladder to bring us knowledge from the spiritual world, one can then understand the sprites' role in nature as they go up and down the lesser etheric Ladder bringing life to the plant world. If angels are messengers of knowledge, wisdom and learning, the sprites are messengers of life, ether and energy.
>>
i say why not?

i've witnessed crazier things than fairies that i know were absolutely real

look at all the publicity and tv shows things like UFO's and bigfoot gets
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.