[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
C-O-N
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 20
File: Conspiracy-Theory-Words.jpg (298 KB, 1200x726) Image search: [Google]
Conspiracy-Theory-Words.jpg
298 KB, 1200x726
Let's be honest, you believe in at least one conspiracy theory.

List out the ones you think are true, and the biggest reason for it.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (254 KB, 1614x759) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
254 KB, 1614x759
OP you big steaming pile of crap, keep it all in one thread. PIC RELATED

see:>>17688384
>>
>>17688804
Literally a different topic.
>>
>>17688790

Jews.

The biggest reason: Isreal exists. If the jews didn't control everything how the fuck did the win the 6 day war?

Yeah that's right.

Anti-conspiracists BTFO.
>>
>>17688790
none because I'm smart enough to not be drawn in by idiot theories
>>
>>17688804
That's for incorrect/ridiculous theories, this is for ones actually believed by people here.
>>
>>17688897
End yourself.
>>
>>17688905
Take a break from 4chan.
>>
>>17688873
lol
>>
>>17688790
I firmly believe that Lyndon B. Johnson is behind the assassination of John F. Kennedy.
>>
>>17688790
Kennedy and 9/11
>>
All the really big conspiracy theories (discounting obvious fantasy ones like flat earth or reptilians, not even worth considered) like the Moon landing or various others are just too big to be plausible.

That sort of thing can't be kept under wraps, it would have to reach too many people.
>>
>>17688790
I could go on forever. But as of late. I'm convinced there's bots on here talking, why? Who knows.
>>
>>17689800
Share some of these "forever"s
>>
>>17688790
Chemopherapy is just a way to squize some more money out of you before you die,

I mean, it's toxic waste and it's expensive. What's the reasoning!
>>
>>17689813
Then why does it work?
>>
None of you motherfuckers are real. Everything I experience is purposely placed so it can affect me. Anything I haven't or will never hear of doesn't exist. Nothing is real.
>>
>>17688790
TIME CUBE

ROTATION FOUR DAY IN ONR EARTH DAY FOR ROTATION THROUGH 360
>>
>>17688858
>England controlled everything
>Americans won the revolutionary war
>America controlled everything
>Vietnam wins the vietnam war

Dont under estimate people fighting for their home. Or at least what they believe to be thier home. History is full of people beating the odds.
>>
>>17689812
>90% of news is bullshit. Maybe 100%.
>Man went to the moon, please, th haven't left the atmosphere.
>Chmicals in the water
>Chemicals in the food. Which all cause cancer.

But maybe that's just common knowledge now.

>Humans don't really know what's going on, they say they do, no one has a fucking idea what's happening.
>>
>>17688790
I mean, I don't see them as something hard to believe money makes the world turn
>>
>>17689836
Moon Landing happening is common knowledge. That old conspiracy theory is long dead.
>>
>>17689839
What, like "repilians" and "flat earth" and "inner earth", those retarded theories, you think money being important can justify idiots believing in those?
>>
>>17689840
If you want to believe man went into space, believe it. I really don't care what you believe man.
>>
>>17689848
Why wouldn't you believe it?
>>
>>17689836
We have satellites, why wouldn't we be able to just put a man on something to orbit?
>>
>>17689843
Na, I don't subscribe to that shit anymore.

The earth has no form, it's a projection of the mind, we see it as round, it has to be some shape, I don't care if it's a oblong.

What does it matter to me?
>>
>>17689851
Because hes trolling or fucking stupid.
>>
>>17689848
explain the visible landing site on the Moon then
>>
>>17689868
I'm not trolling. I don't believe that people have been to space. Laugh at me.
>>
>>17689878
Ok, why do you believe that, in spite of all the evidence for it?
>>
>>17689883
Because space isn't what people think it is.
>>
>>17688804
check em
>>
>>17689890
Ok.
Explain.
>>
>>17689895
I can't. And if I told you why I know EXACTLY what you would say
>>
>>17689901
Try me.
>>
>>17689878
>>17689873
>>
>>17689903
I have much experience in altered states of consciousness.

>Dmt, mostly.

Her'es where you call me a drug fag and dismiss what I say because what I experienced was in an altered state.
>>
>>17689911
Gonna have to tell me what the experience was first.
>>
>>17689913
I'm done with sharing experiences, same reason I'm done with writing shit down for myself.

There is, NO point.
>>
>>17689919
Why would you start to tell, then stop?
>>
>>17689935
Let the astronomers and physicists work it out for themselves.
>>
>>17689823
That's not a conspiracy theory, that's Solipsism.
>>
i'd say the 9/11 inside job ones, because there are multiple plausible theories on the building structure (pls no jet fuel memes) and not only that, there are many videos from live TV of bush blatantly lying and having flaws in what he claims to have known about the twin towers at the time.
>>
>>17689836
http://iss.astroviewer.net/ Here's the Position of the International Space Station at all times.

You can also just google its orbital information and calculate when you'll be able to view it from a telescope. You just need to know a little bit of vector calculus and see it for yourself.
>>
>>17688790
I "slightly" believe in the 9/11 theory, false-flags and what not. Only because we've had false-flags in the past.
>>
>>17689959
This is asinine. If you have something to say then say it.

Otherwise its the equivilent of going 'I know something you don't know' and then, when asked, you go 'no, you wouldn't even get it bro.'

Speak your piece or go away.
>>
>>17688790
Intelligence agencies have more influence than the president, and can overpower, overrule, and even assassinate him if he opposes their actions.
Basically the CIA did in JFK and its only gotten worse.
>>
>>17690180
And corporations have more influence than federal intelligence agencies. And the government has more influence than corporations. And the president has more influence than the government.

It's like rock paper scissors, but if everyone were inbred morons.
>>
File: drossel.jpg (372 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
drossel.jpg
372 KB, 1080x1920
>>17689836
>Chemicals in the water
>Chemicals in the food
You must not read the little black borderless text on the back of the box, huh? That's not a conspiracy, dipshit, American have been poisoning themselves for a century. Just to name a couple examples, Vanillin is a byproduct of wood pulp, and Propylene Glycol is an ingredient in lots of things like plastics, antifreeze, fuel, shampoo, and certain foods. Tasty. Try to stay away from anything that has "natural flavor" as an ingredient, because that's legalese for "we're not going to to tell you jack shit if we have no legal obligation to." Also I hear the fluoride in the drinking water is turning our kids gay or something.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>17688790
>life is a simulation or controlled
I believe it because I am either cursed or being manipulated. It's cool with me though
>>
>>17690230
>legalese for
Shit man, really?
>>
File: Chogokin-Drossel-18.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1330) Image search: [Google]
Chogokin-Drossel-18.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1330
>>17690244
Hey, that anon must be really fucking clueless if he thinks the corporate/gubment/whatever puppet masters are captaining some grand give-everyone-cancer scheme, so any relevant context should probably be mentioned, right?
>>
>>17688790
Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>17690266
Not really sure what you're getting at here. I'd never given "natural flavors" a second thought, so it wouldn't surprise me if it were legalese for some complete bullshit.
>>
>>17689813
>I mean, it's toxic waste and it's expensive. What's the reasoning!
It's toxic to the cancer as well.
>>
Lemme see...the Koch Brothers are essentially running America as a financial oligarchy, or at least trying to with varying degrees of success over the years

Saudi Arabia likely had a hand in 9/11 and members of the Bush Administration knew about it and allowed it to happen. Bush himself might or might not have known.

They were actually planes though, denying that is just flat out ignoring evidence.

The Vatican killed Pope John Paul I

Hitler was actually killed by The Pain but the rest of the Cobra Unit realized the world wouldn't be able to handle hearing that the leader of the Nazis had been killed by bees, thus it was made to look like a suicide.
>>
>>17689813
Have you considered the possibility it might be slightly more complicated than that?
>>
>>17690276
Oh, yeah, the FDA has been trying to reduce the blanket of terms that natural/artificial flavors covers for years. Something that comes to mind is something a little while back about Monosodium Glutamate, and how a lot of people were boycotting companies that used it in their food products. To circumvent this, a lot of manufacturers just stopped printing Monosodium Glutamate, and instead listed Natural Flavors. That lasted for a good 3 months before the FDA caught wind of it, and had to revise what constitutes Natural Flavors. I really wish we had stricter laws around what you're allowed to sell for human consumption, so that we wouldn't have all this gray area crap.
>>
>>17690357
>stricter laws around what you're allowed to sell for human consumption
I don't. I enjoy raw milk and natural foods, even if they might contain dangerous bacteria. The only thing that should be governed is industrial scale food production. If people want something more than corporate issue crap, that should be perfectly allowed, but strictly local.
>>
>>17690368
>The only thing that should be governed is industrial scale food production
Right on the nose. My concern is more around what gets put into it, rather than what's taken out. I'm not eating it, but it really irks me to think about what they can get away with. Sorry if some of this is getting lost in translation, it's a quarter past 3 here, and I'm dead tired.
>>
>>17690405
>what gets put into it, rather than what's taken out
Exactly. Thanks for the tip about natural flavors. I'll have to look into that some time.
>>
>>17688790
We live inside the Matrix.
>>
>>17688790
>/x is smart
Why?
>you all sad dumbfucks pass your days playing superhabilities roleplay games and believing you know something eeeeeeeeeveryone else ignores.
>>
>>17689681

I think he knew. Maybe it was him, maybe it was Hoover. Both hated Kennedy with a passion and would have done anything to get JFK out of the picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pGg-rS26c4

For anyone that thinks Conspiracies are all in the mind of a tin-foil wearing retard.. watch this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kFmZFgGJug
>>
bumpt
>>
>>17688804
idiot
>>
File: 9318.jpg (319 KB, 1440x2160) Image search: [Google]
9318.jpg
319 KB, 1440x2160
>>17689878
>>
>>17688858

Jews do run everything, but it's not /x/-related. They just bred themselves to be intelligent then hired every other Jew to run under them.
>>
Ayylmaos are real, the higher-ups have hard evidence and are holding out on us.
>>
>>17688790
Flat Earth- just kidding
No one with a working brain and education believes that.
>>
Thoughts on the Moon Landing?
>>
>>17693084
Real, although can see why people think its fake
>>
>>17693084
100% legit.
>>
>>17688790
earth is flat
moon shit was fake
hitler was actually good and never turned evil, the zionists ruined him
9/11 was obviously an inside job, they've done a terrible job covering that one up lol
>>
>>17693514
Sounds like a troll.
>>
>>17693516
completely serious
the only reason conspiracies are conspiracies is because they are covered up and the general public finds the ideas laughable and the believers insane. This is all due to very calculated design, think truman show.
>>
>>17689894
I believe this check em is a conspiracy.
>>
>>17693514
>earth is flat
How do you know?
>moon shit was fake
How do you know?
>>
>>17693527
obviously some people are just attention seekers but if you really sit down and research yourself you'll actually figure a lot out. People aren't as stupid as we're programmed to believe. The trick is getting them to feel satisfied enough with their reality that they need not seek out more information.
>>
>>17693527
Or beause most of them are complete nonsense
>>
>>17693534
I don't "know" per-say. All I know really is that nasa is full of shit. Shit is always wrong with them. Also remember when they wanted to cut nasa funding and everyone was like WHAT but you told us every dollar spent at nasa generated 8 more nasa is the best. Well since nasa is just a big cover up agency of course it costs money without really making any. The USA is 19 trillion dollars in debt for a reason. Think about what that number actually means.

Research for yourself. You wouldn't believe your own mother if you had been indoctrinated from such a young age.

Old explorer's routes make more sense on maps
the longest standing treaty/agreement between all nations is to NEVER explore/exploit Antarctica, specifically south of 60 degrees i believe which on a flat earth is anything south aka outside like (north pole is center)

but yeah, do you own research
watch videos
rockets that go up seem to hit water or something
the earth looks flat as shit

on water, boats disappear bottom first right? this is due to curve right? wrong, we can prove this optical illusion (think desert mirages) basically over great distances our eyes can't focus (think long hallway) this seem to distort, if you use a telescope though you can see ships straight in front of you until they disappear due to limited air visibility.

I can literally cite a million things

Also look up Tesla shit, even Einstein admitted he was the real genius.
>>
>>17693557
>on water, boats disappear bottom first right? this is due to curve right? wrong, we can prove this optical illusion (think desert mirages) basically over great distances our eyes can't focus (think long hallway) this seem to distort, if you use a telescope though you can see ships straight in front of you until they disappear due to limited air visibility.
proof?
>>
>>17693514
You can't ACTUALLY think it's flat, in 2016. It must be a joke.
We knew it was round in Greek times.
>>
>>17693544
yes and completely coincidental right? you know some kids recorded a war room in Chernobyl that had a flat earth map
the white house had on their actual youtube a picture with jfk i believe and a flat earth map was behind him (it was in a smaller more serious and less videotaped room) and then they removed it but you can still find people who archived it. Shit like that is EVERYWHERE

I did flight calcs too. nothing makes sense. The southern hemisphere is messsedddd up for flight data (because south america, africa, and aus are not as close as a globe suggests. You also can't fly between some no-brainer routes
>>
>>17693561
if i show you a video you will claim it's fake, i'm saying go do it yourself
and if you don't care that much then great, go play somewhere else
>>
>>17693557
Feel free to share some of the "million" cites.
>>
>>17693576
i just cited like 10+ things, i'm only one person
how about help rather than mock? that's the exact design to keep people from cracking conspiracies as a whole
>>
>>17693574
I'm interested by your claim, anon, I just want to see if you're just making it up or not.

Of course I'm skeptical of a flat earth, why wouldn't I be? I don't know if you're trolling or joking, or maybe you are serious and have a real good reason to support it, I'm just trying to find out which.
>>
>>17693579
help?
>>
>>17693584
i swear to anything and everything i am completely serious, like i said I don't "know" but I do know that nasa and a whole bunch of other shit are huge lies, it's too painfully obvious, search up any nasa gaff or mistake and you'll find so much shit that makes no sense (like engineers talking about how nobody has ever been through the van alan belt except they supposedly went through it fine every time they went to the moon) also

also YO if i can find it....
https://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden/pdf/88104main_H-1391.pdf

LOL, mistake? coincidence? looks like they missed one or planted one but this is a doc from 1988 uploaded by nasa itself describing to aircraft engineers how to make aircraft for our planet... notice anything odd in the text?
>>
>>17693590
yes, if you are genuinely curious, help look for answers, don't mock and shame. shit is fucked up, but is that really so ridiculous?
>>
>>17693514
A flat earth is physically impossible.
The world we live in also makes it impossible, too much makes no sense with a flat earth but full sense with a round one.

Examples, the horizon, seasons, sunset/sunrise, the effects of gravity, etc.
>>
>>17693599
>A flat, nonrotating Earth
what the
>>
>>17693599
scroll to the summary and just read that if you are too lazy to search that far, page 6 it looks like
also i'm not saying AH HA this ONE thing proves it. it is EVERYTHING look at horizons, you go up and yet the horizon always stays at eye level HOW? that would only happen on a flat surface, a globe would not do that math and physics prove it.
>>
>>17693557
>do you own research
>watch videos

yet another genius online who learned everything he needed to know about science and the whole of human knowledge by watching youtube videos.

maybe next time you could search for some tutorial videos on developing some critical thinking skills. but, i'm sure you won't.

flat earth? flat head, more like...
>>
>>17693606
gravity has been disproves with electro-magnetism

seasons, horizon, sunrise and sunset (aka the sun moving, not the earth lol) it all makes sense on a flat one too. The odd part is the math works with a flat one but gets screwy in a round one.
>>
>>17693618
>>17693618
>scroll to the summary and just read that if you are too lazy to search that far, page 6 it looks like
No way...
>>
>>17693626
>gravity has been disproves with electro-magnetism
Uh, what?
>>
>>17693614
Yep
also I'm a former jet mechanic
I can tell you that there is still a chance we are a globe or somewhat of a globe, but we do not spin
they say air is held in by gravity
right up to the vacuum of space (that heat from the sun wouldn't travel through yet a few degrees causes huge seasonal shifts? but anyway air is held in by gravity. well like water moving around a bend in a stream it would be FASTER near the outside yet airplanes NEVER have to compensate for this
weird huh?
>>
>>17693626
you want to actually give me an explanation for
>seasons, horizon, sunrise and sunset

cos it really does not make any sense on a flat earth actually
>>
>>17693619
good one
i've been doing my own research as much as i can and then comparing to ACTUAL videos from REAL people
not the shit nasa coughs out
sorry you can't see that
I hope you lead a fulfilling life here in prisonplanet
>>
>>17693638
>yet airplanes NEVER have to compensate for this
I'm not much of an expert on planes, what does this mean?
>>
>>17693631
disproven*
nikola tesla proved that what everybody claims in gravity can be negated with electro-magnetism, which disproves gravity. Gravity has never been "proven" seriously look it up you won't find shit aside from an astronaut dropping a hammer and a feather on the moon having them land at the same time. Not that that isn't some good experimentation and research, but the moon landings are sketchy as hell and can't be trusted
>>
>>17693646
it basically means that the earth doesn't move or at least it for sure doesn't rotate at ...1040 mph
which is the "accepted" speed that the earth rotates at
>>
>>17693651
The Moon Landings aren't really very sketchy, that's just a conspiracy nut thing.
>>
>>17693626
What math is this?
>>
>>17690303
>The Vatican killed Pope John Paul I
why
>>
>>17693599
the pdf you linked doesn't say the earth is flat you fucking dopey git.

if you'd bothered to read it, you'd have seen that the paper is about generating a simplified model for analyzing vehicle dynamics.
"The need for linear models of aircraft for the analysis of vehicle dynamics and control law design is well known. These models are widely used, not only for computer applications but also for quick approximations and desk calculations. Whereas the use of these models is well understood and well documented, their derivation is not. The lack of documentation and, occasionally, understanding of the derivation of linear models is a hindrance to communication, training, and application."
>>
Basic, obvious reasons against the flat earth:

>Gravity wouldn't allow a disc world, it would collapse
>Planetary formation wouldn't result in a disk world, there is no force to create a shape like that during the formation
>The sun setting in one part of the world and rising in another makes no sense on a flat world, as it would have to sink below the skyline of the entire world at once
>Orbit of the flat world wouldn't make much sense, it would probably be facing the sun at all times instead
>Seasons only exist because of the unstable rotation of the Earth on its axis
>The horizon is easily seen, particularly at sea
>Phenomena like earthquakes and volcanos are a result of the round earth and its composition, wouldn't happen on a flat earth
>The round earth can be measured by the curvature, this was done in Ancient Greece
>There are many videos and pictures showing the round earth and the curvature.

Case closed...
>>
>>17693665
jesus all math

triangulate points on a globe and it won't work
you will say oh explorers used it and many others and it all works because they said so
but do the damn math yourself
pick three points on a globe (look at flat vs globe earth for good points, picking souther hemi points as well as northern will show this, if you stick like say in the caribbean it will most likely work because those are closer and less easily lied about distances) but anyway triangulate 3 points with 60 degree angles and you will know the distance but some will be WRONG
does math just lie like that?
calc their distances vs their "known" distances
>>
>>17693691
Yet we can triangulate on our round Earth just fine, so clearly you are wrong.
>>
>>17693688
Also, you would just fall off the edge, as would the ocean water, I haven't heard of anyone sailing off the edge of the world lately, have you?
>>
>>17693688
the sun makes perfect sense
it is smaller and closer and when it "sets" you can see it to the north but not to the south as well (because it travels over around the equator which is still a circle on a flat earth)
literally everything you're citing is part of the deception, i'm serious. you can only figure it out yourself you will never believe me until you do it yourself. PROVE the earth is round if you know it to be true and don't cite nasa or the fact that seasons wouldn't work because you can make up 1000 models where the seasons work , just type that into google and you'll get a well crafter flat earth season theory
nasa makes fake photos all the time and fish eyes the hell out of shit
look up people putting their own cameras up high
it looks SHOCKINGLY flat
you should be able to see the earth drop 8 inches per 100 ft i think it is so when you get a few miles up you should easily see the curve but you can't
>>
>>17693694
omg DO IT YOURSELF
how helpless are you people? i'm telling you the craziest shit is out there you only have to show yourself and
>>17693700
okay, this guy is straight up in on it
not shit, it's a giant ice wall
no explorer has EVER sailed around Antarctica and the only expedition to successfully make it to the south pole all died before returning
>>
>>17693704
Can I see an example of a fish eye photo and one with no fish eye?
>>
>>17693711
I think we would have noticed a giant ice wall.
>>
>>17693659
What about the speed of the Earth orbiting the sun? Does that factor in?
>>
>>17693704
>>17693704
>1000 models
Oh please.

There is no reason for seasons on a flat world.

Also, a "small sun" explanation also makes zero sense. That could not provide enough emery to sustain the planet.
>>
>>17693748
Don't bother arguing with him. He's either seriously mentally ill, incompetent, or trolling the fuck out of you.
>>
>>17693724
he's making up the "fish eye lens" crap
>>
>>17690272
That's not a theory though.
>>
>>17693688
/argument

Flat Earthers cry
>>
>>17693618
The horizon doesn't stay at eye level. Once you go up enough you see the curve.
>>
I probably lost 10 IQ points only by reading the flat earth shit.
>>
Flat Earth is the biggest load of shit I've ever heard of.
>>
If the Earth is flat, what's the explanation of time-zones?
>>
>>17694716
there's no explanaations for anything, they just have their heads in th sand
>>
>>17694723
flat sand...
>>
>>17693682
>>17693688

this, obviously.
>>
File: iss044e022682.jpg (4 MB, 4928x3280) Image search: [Google]
iss044e022682.jpg
4 MB, 4928x3280
>>17689855

what satellites
>>
>>17694950
Sarcasm?
>>
>>17694950
I am pretty sure that if you put someone in a satellite without any means to influence the direction you go, it would be a one way ride. Most probably resulting in a firey death
>>
>>17694950
the one in your picture?
>>
>>17688790
alex jones is psyops
ufos is psyops
operation blue beam is real and will happen (obv not under that name).
>>
>>17693688
btfo
>>
File: 1462655651170.jpg (15 KB, 480x516) Image search: [Google]
1462655651170.jpg
15 KB, 480x516
>>17693688
Spot on sir
>>
>>17693659
it's a question of reference systems. The air is moving at the same angle velocity as the earth.

As for distance traveled while higher up (larger circle, larger circumference):

The earth has a radius of 12742km, which makes a circumference of 40030km.

If you add 10km to the radius (typical airplane height), you get a circumference of 40061km.

That means if you fly around the earth in a plane, you only have to cover 30km more distance compared to circling the earth on the ground.
>>
>>17689826
Honestly, I want to believe this, but chances are of someone making it become appealing for me to accept again needs to give me roughly factual information of it.
>>
>>17689911
If you've read books following up on the history of DMT, such as one of the projects going over it, you will understand that there are plants which can be harvested from a world and used to connect to outer dimensional areas. It is apparent in our brain chemistry, and is denied by the medical community to prevent human evolution on our biochemical scale.

Ibogaine is an even better example.
>>
>>17693638
>I'm a former jet mechanic
>>
File: over9000.jpg (54 KB, 470x332) Image search: [Google]
over9000.jpg
54 KB, 470x332
>>17695031
that's supposed to be ISS.

i dont get it. where are they? 12000 in orbit but not one real picture.
>>
>>17689997
NASA will e-mail you a reminder if you sign up for it. I've seen the ISS a few times now. Pretty neat. Also, Iridium flares are kinda cool.
>>
>>17695313
Sattelites are tiny, why would you be able to see them in a picture of the Earth?
>>
>>17695323
because iss should be closer to them. And also we are to belive we can see them from earth as small stars moving about. If they are so samll, how can we see them move about?
>>
>>17695313
Do you have a point with all this?
>>
>>17692613
This is fucking beautiful man
>>
File: 1442721837863.jpg (89 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
1442721837863.jpg
89 KB, 620x388
>>17688790
I fucking hate this question. "Conspiracy theory" alone means you believe two people conspired in some event. THATS IT. YES I FUCKING BELIEVE THAT SOME TIME IN EARTHS HISTORY TWO PEOPLE DID SOMETHING TOGETHER. YES I'M MAD.
>>
>>17695335
I think you underesimate the size of the earth
>>
>>17693579
I don't think you know what "cite" means.
>>
>>17695338
because i want to believe we have been to space but i question most thing. We went to the moon with computers less powerful then a iphone. (not really, but you get the point).
Look at the fucking instructions on how we landed rovers on mars. I just dont belive we did THAT, when we dont even have been able to fully research our own planet. We all seen videos of the pod leaving the moon. Are they they for real? Take a hard look at that again.
Still no REAL picture of earth. We really dont have 1 single real picture of earth. Everyone is fake. And I still havent seen 1 single real photograph of a satellite. Sure, they are small. But they are still the size of a bus. And with al things we have in orbit, not ONE single real photo of a satellite.

maybe im stupid, im not a flat earther. I just dont belive the moon landing and space programs.
>>
>>17695354
i think you overestimate it. It takes a commercial plane about 48 hours to fly around the world
>>
>>17693691
This faggot is using degrees instead of radians
>>
>>17695369
>every pic is fake
How do you know that?
>>
Mm. I mean I think the Despair Code seems legitimate considering how the government used manipulation to get who they want into office and shit. Like Hillary Clinton beating Sanders. Or it could possibly just be Americans are fucking idiots.
>>
The government uses disinfo agents to push the idea that UFO's are of extraterrestrial origin and hint at a government cover-up as a smokescreen to distract from what they're really doing. It allows them to label anyone researching the truth as a nut because they can easily be lumped in with "those crazy saucer people."

>US gov faked the Murray Island Incident early in the wave of late '40s UFO sightings. This included pushing the story that gov agents were attempting to silence witnesses.
>Murray Island witness Fred Crisman was in the OSS during WWII when he first began selling paranormal stories to Amazing Stories. Crisman was later attached to the CIA and was allegedly present in Dealey Plaza during the JFK assassination
>Flying Saucers are also a convenient smokescreen for experimental aircraft ranging from cold war era spy planes to today's combat drones
>1967 Point Pleasant, WV sightings (UFOs, Mothman, Indrid Cold, strange telephone calls, and various MIBs) were set up as experiment in psychological warfare/creating mass hysteria that could also add to the UFO mythos they created
>alternative (non-extraterrestrial) UFO hypotheses rarely, if ever get discussed in televised UFO docs like on the HIstory Channel
>The Ancient Alien theory plays into new age and magical imagery that Black Lodge CIA clubs enjoy manipulating. Temple of Set founder and former CIA agent Michael Aquino developed psychological warfare techniques for the gov't.
>>
>>17695369
We have tons of pics of Earth.
>>
>>17692848
It's still a conspiracy theory though. Also I'm jewish and still a NEET. When do I get a free six figure job?
>>
>>17695960
this
>>
>>17695369
>I just dont belive we did THAT

You didn't, a group of people way smarter than you did.
And, like another guy already told you, theres hundreds of pic of the earth.
>>
Here ya go boys.. enjoy the best fucking Conspiracy shit you'll ever see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pGg-rS26c4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KnEDe6ZWVU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVtsifkyHdI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca-outDPdIk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJzlILKzzZE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ipTFmGQcUU
>>
bumpin
>>
>>17693704
Climb one mountain you stupid bitch
>>
I think the idea that wisdom teeth should be removed routinely is a convenient lie told by dentists so that they can charge a hefty bill for carrying out the procedure.
>>
>>17693084
you can't fake american exceptionalism, patriot
>>
>>17693651
Nikola Tesla was a pretty big nut job that got a lot of stuff just plain wrong.

But he never claimed there wasn't any gravity. Even he would probably be upset you're making that shit up about him.
>>
>>17693659
The earth only moves 1000+ mph at the equator, anon.

It doesn't move at the poles. (ignoring other forms of movement, revolution around the sun, etc.)

Planes do not have to correct for it because they're also moving, same as the earth, and the atmosphere that they're i.
>>
>>17688873
There have been plenty of conspiracys that turned out to be true. So I don't understand how not believing them makes you smart
>>
>>17688790
I think newtown was probably a hoax, possibly for nefarious purposes but was probably a training exercise that was sold by ignorant media as real.
>>
Extraterrestrials are real and Earth is being watched at all times. Once we evolve to be a Level 1 civilisation, full and open contact will take place and we'll experience a new era of life, with free energy technology, restructuring of politics and economics - it will be beautiful.
>>
>>17693557
All the pictures released by Nasa of planets, stars and galaxies are fake?
You're saying that part of the reason they are in depth is because they have hundreds of talentet image editors and artists making these pictures?
Nah man, more proof of "nasa is full of shit" is needed.
>>
>>17693659

this guy >>17695051 is right.

its an inertial reference frame. the atmosphere does travel with the earth. and like being in a subway moving 50mph and throwing a ball in the air, the ball isnt displaced by the outside reference frame because the air inside moves with it.
>>
>>17699186

He's not wrong you retard.
>>
File: Screenshot2.png (111 KB, 639x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot2.png
111 KB, 639x480
First some context.

FBI admits no major cases cracked with Patriot Act snooping powers:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/21/fbi-admits-patriot-act-snooping-powers-didnt-crack/

How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations - The Intercept (by Glen Greenwald, THE Glen Greenwald):
https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

Lobbyists Hired Trolls To Attack Net Neutrality Articles:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-5vn06r1jM

Fake forum comments are 'eroding' trust in the web - BBC News:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-15869683

"Human Resources" (documentary of victims in the flesh of social engineering):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rnJEdDNDsI

NSA recruitment drive goes horribly wrong (NSA admitting they work for some unknown "customer"):
http://www.theguardian.com/world/shortcuts/2013/jul/05/national-security-agency-recruitment-drive

Here is the recording:
https://soundcloud.com/madiha-1/students-question-the-nsa-at

Global network of corporate control (scientific paper to prove this mafia): http://arxiv.org/pdf/1107.5728.pdf

Now let's be honest, they most probably are not the original illuminati, those died centuries ago, but sure they must believe themselves in their shoes.

The NSA, GCHQ, but most importantly, the CIA, all want to be part of the ruling class. It is as simple as that, they want to be over the rest of the human kind. They know the best way to do this is to avoid another revolution, or better yet, "guide" any revolution against itself.
>>
>>17693651
>Gravity has never been "proven"

The fuck are you talking abaout?

We have Newtons Law of Gravity you moron, on top of that we have Einsteins General Relativity. You're talking absolute bullshit. You watched some crazy shit youtube video and think you know something when the truth is you're completely wrong.

Gravity can be "negated" by jumping up in the fucking air you absolute fucking tool.

Jesus fucking Christ /x/.
>>
File: nsa.png (16 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
nsa.png
16 KB, 640x400
>>17695353
>>17695598
>>17699265
These.
>>
>>17695598
>Black Lodge

muh Twin Peaks
>>
>>17695598
That is awesome of them.
My favorite MIB story is the small mouth one where the guy smiles and blood drips out. So funny.
>>
>>17696162
Thanks. Great series
>>
>>17699265

This guy knows what's up. They do it from all angles, too.
>>
>>17699374
Thank you.

After understanding this "conspiracy" has been legally proven (at least partially), the next step would be to encourage countermeasures.

Independently of the type of conspiracy we believe, ce can all defend ourselves from it. Isn't it curious you haven't seen many talks on defense against conspiracies until is derailed? But suddenly after the NSA got his budget decreased and their methods somewhat constrained, we do start to see those kind of debates on the web.

I'll argue we need technological methods to cope with mass surveillance like getting to know and use GNU/Linux systems (notice I emphasize "GNU"). But we also need a more proactive towards the corrupt agencies which have known crimes. They should not exist in the first place.
>>
>>17688790
I'm not as dead set on it as many here but 9/11 was probably an inside job.

Just too convenient for the agendas of many powerful Americans at the time.
>>
>>17699444
Of course defending ourselves with technology is harder and harder and is not a final solution, because they have the resources to increase their surveillance technology. No longer buzzwords, concepts like "the internet of things" are already in place.

Even beyond that, we have to ask, will they dare to go a step further and use biotechnology? I ask because, having a scientific background, one understands we have a lot of nasty surprises this totalitarianism can do and the public is not aware of.

DARPA, after all, exists.
>>
>>17699469
Cont

Also the war on terror is a fabrication, western powers willingly set up or create an environment for terrorists and then use the fear to control the population. The USA/France/UK could sweep ISIS in a weekend but its not in their interests. Its like a pharmaceutical compamy, you don't wanna cure the disease, cuz then you can't sell the medication anymore. The USA needs us to be scared of something even if its all a lie, all a theatrical performance.
>>
>>17699473

What is equally important is being able to identify the passive brainwashing/mind control techniques that are used in mass media and entertainment. Sometimes just identifying them is enough to negate their effect, but others are more elaborate and harmful.

Double Bind can break your mind
>>
>>17699473
>DARPA
For the anons who doubt http://www.darpa.mil/
>inb4 I ain't clicking that shit nigga
>>
Dude, how many times are you gonna samefag with the darpa shit? Nobody wants to know.

STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF.

The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
Do you think we don't know?
>>
File: 1358792705831.png (152 KB, 273x411) Image search: [Google]
1358792705831.png
152 KB, 273x411
>>
>>17688790
I believe in Creation and that evolution is at best a philosophy that tries to cover up without evidence the Great Flood and its world wide damage and sediment layers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYuSHz7uOv4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxMkMBXAVZ8

http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
>>
>>17699699
Touchy aren't we?
>>
>>17699715
>>17699715
>Creationism
>having a model
It's just magic. Magic and bullshit.
>>
>>17699623
>Double Bind
Elaborate, Tentacool.
>>
>>17699266
That anon explained poorly.

"Gravity", as a concept, is nothing more than a theory at our present moment in time due to the fact that no gravitons have been observed. There may be other reasons--I'm not a physicist. Of course, gravity is the most assumed explanation for what we describe as "gravity" but that is what anon meant.

Of course, jumping all over him and hurling as many assumptions and insults as you can shows that you reside within the same level of intelligence he does.
>>
>>17700216
>gravitons

Oh my. Kek. You fucking dipshit.

Gravity is a FIELD. Furthermore, you think particles are real?

Holyfuckingtopkek.

Please continue.
>>
>>17695377

Going with a speed of roughly 800 km/h, maybe even faster when using jetstream to your advantage. Do you know how long 48 hours are and how much space you leave behind flying at incredible hihg speed?
>>
Illuminati, i don't believe in all the shit about the music and other things but is essentially the name of richest guys that knows each other and want power, glory and money, always existed and always be
>>
>>17700212
Kekkle me shekkles that was a good one m8e
>>
>>17688790
you don't actually need to cover all of the bristles of your toothbrush in toothpaste. a pea sized amount is fine, but they want you to use a lot so you have to buy more

try to prove me wrong
you can't
>>
>>17700216
Nigga, when you kick the stool out from under you, what happens? You fall. And accelerate downward at 9.8mps.
That is a fact, and it has been verified many times by many people, making it a "law" of physics. The only theoretical is Gravitons, the little bits that fly around and tell you when to fall.
>>
>>17700223
Not dipshit above, but curious what you meant by "you think particles are real?"
>>
>>17699488
Boi it's says conspiracy THEORIES, and you posted a fact
>>
>>17700368
Sadly these days shills will come and derail any thread that has theories...
>>
File: D4J3fnn.jpg (75 KB, 922x960) Image search: [Google]
D4J3fnn.jpg
75 KB, 922x960
>>17689800
I think there are bots on 4chan as well
>mfw we're all bots
>>
>>17689836
FDA regulates chems only after they've been proven to be harmful in a lot of shit, and over 21 billion pounds of toxic chems are released each year by industries
>birth control
it's in tap water as well as tons of other pharmaceuticals. excess estrogen is leaking into groundwater, lakes, rivers, etc. and causing fish to have hermaphrodite tendencies. wonder what it's doing to us as a society?
>>
File: shibe.png (403 KB, 582x483) Image search: [Google]
shibe.png
403 KB, 582x483
>>17690303
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aHQnDTd1y4
>>
File: Shiva-Parvati-Ganesh.jpg (423 KB, 838x1089) Image search: [Google]
Shiva-Parvati-Ganesh.jpg
423 KB, 838x1089
>>17695085
Dandelions are a better example.
Turmeric is the best example.

Ganesha opens the way.

>>17695335
Good pics of the earth have dim sunlight.
The satilites are dark, because they are function, not form.
This as a photog fag, dark things are like invisible to cameras in dim light.
Try seeing shit in amateur indian porn when it's taken at a bad angle in a dark room.

I'm not saying that they aren't hiding things, I mean I was hiding that I liked tranny porn, its just that revealing and talking about my relation to tranny porn distracts the entire point of the message, doesn't it?
Aren't you gonna forget about the perchlorate-water on mars?
And the fact that lakes everywhere are mysteriously contaminated with popular perchlorate based chemicals?
>>
File: logo.jpg (550 KB, 1024x1041) Image search: [Google]
logo.jpg
550 KB, 1024x1041
Friendly reminder that you are not insane. I repeat, YOU ARE NOT INSANE.

The logo in the picture is a case of marketing fuck up by the NSA/DARPA. Just google "Total Information Awareness".

NSA violates FISA which was in place since Watergate to prevent this. They should be suspended and go to jail.
>>
9/11

If you're on /x/ you know the most credible and substantial evidence
>>
Russia controls everything, they have meds for cancer and aids but just for themselves, for the elite
>>
>>17701037
They had to shut it down just to stop people from waking up to their bullshit. This is progress. Slow, but progress.
>>
>>17689831
No insurgency has ever been successful that wasn't backed by a foreign superpower.

The Vietnamese communists were backed by USSR.
The Afghans were backed by the US in the Soviet-Afghan war.
They were backed by Saudi Arabia in the war on terror.
Iraqis were backed by Saudi in Iraqi Freedom.
The North Koreans by China, etc.

The most powerful force seems to be the dogmatic little guy being backed up by the rich big guy.
>>
>>17693557
I love this theory. My older brother is planning his second solo circumnavigation on the southern equator and he didn't fall off the planet the fist time. I've sailed from australia all through asia and the pacific. To japan and vladivostok. My little bro just got back from Cape town south africa. Really hard to hide a flat earth. It would be an awesome event if it was true though. Really pointless to cover up,but awesome.
>>
>>17693688
>My model of a globe has an explanation for earthquakes and volcanism
>We observe both those things
>The globe is real

You're affirming the consequent sir

>many videos and pictures

Nice CGI and fish eyes...
>>
>>17702157
You ignored almost all the points raised.
>>
>>17702157
Your theory has zero evidence.
Time to get over it.
>>
>>17700212

Just google it and Bateson. It's basically a brainwashing technique that became a prevalent social norm in the western societies.

The longer it is employed, the more it destroys a person's metacommunicative abilities, which cause, at best, vulnerability to hypersuggestion, and at worst can actually induce shizophrenia.
>>
Do you know what "shilling " is?

Hear the confession of an ex-shill on /g/ and see this problem for yourself >>>/g/54597043
Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.