[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can i meditate? i can't even find the energy or motivation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: wizz.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
wizz.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
how can i meditate? i can't even find the energy or motivation to sit down and concentrate into find calmness no compulsive feelings/ uglythoughts. But i need it, i feel all the time anxious and have ADHD and makes me feel i have some sort of evil attached to me.

I can't take drugs
>>
>>17687471
Just keep doing it. minutes a day. And up your length. The mind will quit startling you, eventually. Even if you don't believe it. It WILL happen. As long as you are dedicated. Try focusing on a lightbulb. In your head of course. And keep creating it. Set a timer before hand. Most people find success, with a "room". One you can go to or rely on always that's more quiet and takes your mind off things. Try a closet.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 640x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 640x495
My advice, start off slow dedicate 30 mins to it.

The more you do, the more will power you have. The more you experience the benefits the easier it is and more desirable.

I would recommend youtubing;

SA TA NA MA

Meditation.
>>
Just sit there and be quiet, let your chaotic thoughts go just observe do not react to them, it's hard but you will get better.
>>
File: image.jpg (537 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
537 KB, 800x1200
>>17687471

You are a drug, OP make your own body release chemicals inside you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rg8aIgILUc
>>
>>17687471
think about a wheel rotating and follow the rotations with your mind. anything moving but in a gentle pattern or gyrating may help you with the adhd urges
>>
>>17687471

Google, "zazen".
>>
File: 1427206272586.jpg (2 MB, 518x3648) Image search: [Google]
1427206272586.jpg
2 MB, 518x3648
Here a babby first guide. Save it and use it
>>
I can help you out. Can you describe to me what usually happens when you start meditating? Briefly describe your thoughts and feelings, I can help a lot from there.
>>
>>17687581
I feel depression and angry and pessimistic thoughts like everything i do will fail and hate towards people. In the past i used to do meditation and mind control to achieve goals and my life would go well but it's the opposite now.. I have so much hate, stress and negativity inside and i don't need it.
>>
>>17687546
i saved it! thanks
>>
File: chakra.jpg (26 KB, 236x355) Image search: [Google]
chakra.jpg
26 KB, 236x355
>>17687588
Okay you need to balance some of your chakras. You most likely have an over aggressive solar plexus. Do you feel like your kind of over tensing your solar plexus?

Theres more but well start here.
>>
>>17687492
i like what you wrote

>>17687502
i never thought about it, i will use it. I will start meditating again at midnights
>>
>>17687594
I don't know about chakras at all but i'm searching about aggressive solar plexus now and i'll learn about them. I even want to cry when i think and start having all those tiring thoughts.
>>
>>17687471
http://prepareforchange.net/2014/08/08/implants/

probability implants messing you up
>>
>>17687599
You probably have too much heart chakra too if you want to cry
>>
>>17687471
You could try using binaural beats.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.